Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily (27614 Views)

FG To Build 3 Additional Refineries In Kaduna, Warri And Port Harcourt / Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / Kaduna, Warri Refineries Shut Down Over Pipeline Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
arsetalks:
I am to disbelieve the leadership paper but I am to believe someone nameless hiding behind a keyboard.

I am not retarded.
There is a way to find out a wee bit about a person on here. Dig back to their post.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Kemzone2003: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/618/Refineries-Producing-676-Million-Litres-of-Petrol-per-Day-NNPC.aspx

Refineries Producing 6.76 Million Litres of Petrol per Day – NNPC
Refineries Producing 6.76 Million Litres of Petrol per Day – NNPC
…To Ramp up Production to over 10 Million Litres by Month End

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, has announced that the nation’s three refineries in Kaduna, Port Harcourt and Warri have attained a combined daily production of over 6.76 million litres of petrol per day which is projected to increase to over 10 million litres per day by the end of January 2016.

A statement by the NNPC which gave a breakdown of the premium motor spirit, PMS, (also known as petrol) yield from the plants indicates that while Port Harcourt Refinery which was re-streamed a week earlier is producing some 4.09 million litres, the Kaduna Refinery is contributing some 1.29 million litres and Warri which was re-streamed on Sunday is posting a yield of some 1.38 million litres.

The Corporation confirmed that the PMS volumes from the refineries which are currently operating at an appreciable percentage of their nameplate capacities will help stabilize the fuel supply and distribution situation in the country.

OHI ALEGBE

Group General Manager

Group Public Affairs Division

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

NNPC Towers, Abuja

05/01/16.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by misterkay(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nigerians deserve what they get: mediocrity. When will it appear "normal" to enjoy good governance? Praise singers and nay Sayers everywhere. It's all in our interests if Nigeria works, whether under PMB or someone else.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Yksoul(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA,SINCE ALL THE 3 REFINERIES HAD BROKEN DOWN IN LATE 90s,ONLY BUHARI HAS REVIVED THEM.WHAT A SHAME TO ALL RULERS THAT HAD BEEN IN POWER SINCE THEN.GOD BLESS NIGERIA,GOD BLESS BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by sagir1994(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
post=41684788:
Stories without concrete evidence!!!
Mr wailer, sorry to remind you. but your username (feedthenation)was a program generated by our able president back then when he was a head of state... #operation feed the nation, that was it
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by colosa: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
That is a great news...... ..sai buhari wink smiley smiley
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by psalm27(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
any pics to back up this news?
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by nellyelitz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
mvem:
....the news did not read dat oil is no longer scarce but the volume d refineries have tried to produced.....
produced and supplied where, wouldn't it supposed to be distributed through the depots?
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by blantyre: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=Kyase post=41684007]The three oil refineries in the country, Kaduna, Warri and Port Harcourt are currently producing 6.7 millionths litres of petrol daily.Nigeria’s 3 refineries in Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna have attained a combined daily production of 6.76m litres, NNPC says in a statement.

Details shortly.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/489247/kaduna-warri-port-harcourt-refineries-now-produce-6-7m-litres-kudos to ibe kachikwu and my presidor
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by oppyworld: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
feedthenation:
Stories without concrete evidence!!!
beefer undecided dey dere dey find evidence grin
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by refiner(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

My dear I dont belong to any religion.
an atheist
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
100freekiss:

PLS STOP MAKING NOISE

Nigeria consumes 41million litres per day and your Buhari could only come up with 6.7million litres of fuel per day. WHICH MEANS THAT THE REMAINING 34.3MILLION LITRES WILL BE IMPORTED
stop deceiving yourself, you should be happy our refineries are working. Tell us how many litres GEJ's refineries produced during his 6 years reign, Nigerians are very proud of Buhari. HBP go just kill you I swear

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
JaredNomak:
Osi kwa gi n'obi?
ewu gambia, HBP go kill person
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
preetyb:

Did u just say he will be the best president ever to rule this country?... U are suffering from low self esteem. So u mean no body among ur family and relatives nor even among ur generation yet unborn will ever be able to rule better than buhari?
What a cause?...well if that is ur wish so be it.

In other words if this man end up changing nothing or doing little before his tenure expires that is how Nigeria will remain?.
What makes u think the youth of Nigeria can not rule better?

May God have mercy on u and ur kind.
GEJ almost sold Nigeria, now that we massively voted in PMB and voted out the clueless man, some people soon to be killed by HBP don't want to hear good news from PMB's administration. My prayer goes thus "any Nigerian who is praying for Buhari's failure will never achieve anything throughout his/her lifetime"......amen
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
stop deceiving yourself, you should be happy our refineries are working. Tell us how many litres GEJ's refineries produced during his 6 years reign, Nigerians are very proud of Buhari. HBP go just kill you I swear

6.7million litres of fuel is 16.34% percent of 41million litres of Nigeria's daily consumption.
The remaining 83.66% percent of 41million litres are imported

Why do you APC/BUHARI supporters celebrate mediocrity?

How can you be importing 83.66% percent of daily fuel consumption and you call it CHANGE
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Chiemezie00: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
just like it is said governance is a continual what we see today is a reflection of our yesterday i think the past administration. initiated Wht we see happening in our refinery today that OBJ did not do in eight yrs.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
100freekiss:

6.7million litres of fuel is 16.34% percent of 41million litres of Nigeria's daily consumption.
The remaining 83.66% percent of 41million litres are imported

Why do you APC/BUHARI supporters celebrate mediocrity?

How can you be importing 83.66% percent of daily fuel consumption and you call it CHANGE
answer my question, how many of our refineries were function during GEJ's administration. Buhari is a performer, take it or leave it......
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
answer my question, how many of our refineries were function during GEJ's administration. Buhari is a performer, take it or leave it......

There is nothing to celebrate here

GEJ administration imported fuel , same as Buhari's administration.
So what's the difference?

APC chanted CHANGE during campaign , I thought by now Nigeria won't be importing fuel.

It's a shame for Nigeria to keep importing more than 80% percent of its fuel consumption.

Why can't this government build new refineries of a higher capacity.
They won't do it , but they will see billions to buy cars , fire extinguishers, tires , computers etc.

Yeye govt
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
100freekiss:

There is nothing to celebrate here

GEJ administration imported fuel , same as Buhari's administration.
So what's the difference?

APC chanted CHANGE during campaign , I thought by now Nigeria won't be importing fuel.

It's a shame for Nigeria to keep importing more than 80% percent of its fuel consumption.

Why can't this government build new refineries of a higher capacity.
They won't do it , but they will see billions to buy cars , fire extinguishers, tires , computers etc.

Yeye govt
do you know how much it'll cost to build a new refinery? The required capacity is around $2.1B.... same money your GEJ and Dasuki shared, don't be pained that PMB is working. I know you'll learn to love him sooner or later
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
do you know how much it'll cost to build a new refinery? The required capacity is around $2.1B.... same money your GEJ and Dasuki shared, don't be pained that PMB is working. I know you'll learn to love him sooner or later

I'm not a GEJ fan and I don't hate PMB ....... All I want is good governance and not a govt of lies and mediocrity.

You can't say your fighting corruption where as your cabinet are filled with corrupt people.

You can't claim you want to stop looting and money fraud, where as your spending billions for cars , fire extinguishers , tires , computers etc.

Nigeria will never be great , if na these same set of criminals that are still in government and will continue to be in government.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
refiner:

an atheist

Yes

An atheist who is deeply spiritual.

""To be spiritual is not by praying and going to church. Spiritualism is the understanding of the universe so that it can be a better place to live in."" Those are the words of Fela

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by ladenz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
GEJ almost sold Nigeria, now that we massively voted in PMB and voted out the clueless man, some people soon to be killed by HBP don't want to hear good news from PMB's administration. My prayer goes thus "any Nigerian who is praying for Buhari's failure will never achieve anything throughout his/her lifetime"......amen

HPB, HPB, HPB. HPB dey pursue you?
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by oluwasemi1977: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pmb didn't disappoint me,I can now see the real change in this country.Change is now constant.thank God that we didn't vote for another 4 years of slavery,corruption and fictitious government.I think the best thing to do is to trash Pdp and its wailers.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by refiner(f): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Yes

An atheist who is deeply spiritual.

""To be spiritual is not by praying and going to church. Spiritualism is the understanding of the universe so that it can be a better place to live in."" Those are the words of Fela

hnmmm....dis is strong....my dear steer away from it before its too late....my1kobo...
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Davijunson: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:
Change is here.

What we could not achieve in 16 years, Baba has done in less than 8 months. Nigeria shall be great again.

Guess who is here again
I used to think you are a matured lady.. But reading this statement now, it's Obvious you're still a kid.. not hating oooo but sometimes ppl reason according to their age.
#NoOffense
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by JaredNomak: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
ewu gambia, HBP go kill person
It's obvious you don't know the meaning of what I wrote.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by kodded(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
PassingShot:

Just like the last administration promised that the refineries would work in 2011, then in 2012 , 2014 and 2015 before the 2016 date.

I am dead sure if GEJ had remained, the refineries would not have worked at all. In fact, we might have been looking for a buyer for the country.
[/s]you mean the same buhari that you gave the credi for the rehabilitaion of the refinery in june 2015 shocked

PassingShot:
Before March 28, 2015 Elections:

6. Feb 2015 - Nigerian Engineers to Repair Refineries for N99bn –NNPC
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation on Wednesday said it had engaged the services of in-house engineers to rehabilitate the country’s three ailing refineries at a cost of $550m (N99bn), down from the $1.6bn (N288bn) presented to it by foreign contractors.
The refineries are the Port Harcourt Refining Company, Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited and the Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited.

The Group Executive Director, Refining and Petrochemicals, NNPC, Mr. Ian Udoh, stated that the corporation resolved to use indigenous engineers because it could not pay the bills of foreign contractors who were nominated by the original builders of the refineries.
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerian-engineers-to-repair-refineries-for-n99bn-nnpc/

Still in March 2015:

7. March 2015 – NNPC to repair refineries with $550m
The Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of the nation’s refineries will cost $550million, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) said yesterday. The corporation blamed the TAM’s delay on the refusal of the original builders of the four refineries to handle the maintenance contracts.
There are two refineries in Port Harcourt, one in Kaduna and another in Warri. They are all working below capacity, unable to meet the consumption demands of Nigerians. http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

8. As recent as March 6, 2015 - Refineries’ll be back on stream 2016 –NNPC
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, yesterday assured that the nation’s four refineries would be fully back on stream in the first quarter of 2016. The corporation also explained why the refineries have not been working optimally, disclosing that NNPC could not afford to pay the outrageous charges of its builders.

The corporation’s Coordinator, Corporate Planning and Strategy, Dr. Tim Okon, disclosed these while updating members of the Senate Committee on Petroleum (Downstream) on activities of the refineries.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/
June 18, 2015 - Nigeria’s refineries to resume production next month
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/nigerias-refineries-to-resume-production-next-month-official/

Going by the stated sequence of events in our refineries as given by NNPC, is there any link or development in the time past to warrant getting the latest news that our refineries will resume production in July?

The spokesman, Ohi Alegbe, stated that “the operations resume after a successful turn-around-maintenance (overhaul) of their facilities” but they didn’t just want to make noise about it! Who is fooling who?

Let GEJ’s supporters help us answer the following questions?
1. When has TAM of plants become an action conducted in secrecy?
2. When was the TAM awarded and to which company?
3. If local engineers were used, who paid the N99bn that was reported to be needed as recent as last February?

Conclusion
I am of the strong opinion that GEJ was completely fooled not only by Diezani and her cohorts but also by the sycophants he surrounded himself with. The man must surely be biting his fingers wherever he is currently. In not making our refineries work, the oil cabals saw a huge avenue to corruptly enrich themselves and they seized the opportunity through oil subsidies.

It is not unknown what PMB’s stand on fuel subsidy is. He has consistently maintained that the oil subsidy was a fraud and that he would look into why our refineries have not worked. PMB recently rubbished the fuel subsidy scam when he said “I don’t know what fuel subsidy means” - http://dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/20804-i-don-t-know-what-fuel-subsidy-means-buhari.

The president has also been reported to be set to probe NNPC N30trn unaccounted oil revenue under Jonathan - http://www.nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/4116-buhari-set-to-probe-nnpc-n30trn-unaccounted-oil-revenue-under-jonathan

The fact of the matter is that, NNPC’s top shots are aware of what PMB knows. They know him to know the workings of NNPC and our refineries having been a petroleum minister and a former Head of State. As such, it is reasonable to expect the corporation (NNPC) to act differently with him than what they did with GEJ.

The famous quote by Abraham Lincoln is very apt here:
“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

I therefore challenge any of GEJ's supporters and sympathizers to prove otherwise.

PassingShot:
We have read on different occasions how one refinery or the other is set to resume production late June or early July. The news got to its climax yesterday with the announcement by NNPC’s spokesperson, Ohi Alegbe, that ALL four refineries “will be fully operational from next month”.

As usual, some GEJ supporters/sympathizers lavished praises on him for his efforts to make those refineries work which are only manifesting with the announcement. To support their line of argument, they quote Ohi Alegbe in his announcement when he said that “The turn-around-maintenance has been on for some time. We did not just want to make any noise about it. The refineries will start production as soon as they have delivery of crude oil for refining,”

The challenge for some of us now is to put the words of the NNPC’s spokesman to critical test of evaluation viz-a-viz what we were told by the same NNPC about our refineries in the recent past.

1. January 2012 - FG Signs TAM Contract with Builders of Refineries
Worried by the frequent demand for functional refineries in the country as a way out of petroleum products’ importation, the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, has disclosed that Nigeria will this week sign a formal contract for the planned turn-around maintenance (TAM) of all its traditional refineries with their original builders.

She said in a statement in Abuja Tuesday that the contract or agreement for the TAM would be signed by the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the original builders of the refineries. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-signs-tam-contract-with-builders-of-refineries/106886/

And what did we get about six months after this news report?

2. July 2012 - Two of Nigeria’s refineries pack up …others produce at 25% of installed capacity:
The four Federal Government-owned refineries in the country are producing refined petroleum products at an abysmally low level. Investigations by SATURDAY PUNCH show that the refineries are producing at about 25 per cent of installed capacity. The investigations show that only two of the refineries – the Warri and Kaduna refineries – are partially functional at the moment. The remaining two located in Port Harcourt are struggling with faults that have prevented them from adding to the quantity of fuel produced locally.

The old refinery in Port Harcourt has not been in operation for several months, while the new refinery, which before now was contributing to the quantity of locally-refined products, has also stopped operation because of lack of electricity.
Specifically, the two refineries in Port Harcourt have not been working since January 2012, when the anti-subsidy removal protests spearheaded by organised labour and civil society groups took place.
http://www.punchng.com/news/two-of-nigerias-refineries-pack-up-others-produce-at-25-of-installed-capacity/

3. August 2012 - FG Signs Heads of Agreement on Kaduna, Warri Refineries
The Federal Government has signed Heads of Agreement (HOA) with reputable international contractors for a comprehensive maintenance of Kaduna and Port Harcourt Refineries.

Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mr. Andrew Yakubu, who stated this at a recent oil and gas conference in Lagos, added that the government was concluding the terms contract for the Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of the Port Harcourt Refinery.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-signs-heads-of-agreement-on-kaduna-warri-refineries/122284/

4. December 2012 - NNPC plans to repair three refineries with N152bn
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation will spend N152bn on the repair of three of the nation’s refineries in 2013. The amount is contained in the budget document submitted to the National Assembly Joint Committee on Petroleum (Downstream) last week.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-signs-heads-of-agreement-on-kaduna-warri-refineries/122284/

As usual, the planned repair didn't translate to any cogent result because by June 2014, our refineries combined to produce at 10% capacity:

5. Oct., 2014 - Refineries Operated At 10.5% Capacity in June – NNPC
The country’s refineries operated at an average of 10.46 per cent of their combined nameplate capacity of 445,000 barrels per day in June, latest data from the monthly report of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has shown.
http://hotnaijaupdate.com/refineries-operated-at-10-5-capacity-in-june-nnpc/

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by chudionu58(f): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2016
kodded:
[s][/s]you mean the same buhari that you gave the credi for the rehabilitaion of the refinery in june 2015 shocked

Don't mind that fool called passing goat! He's a paid zombie.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by datigbogirl: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2016
chinchum:
6.7 /40 = roughly 17% of our average daily need of Petrol.

Nigeria needs average of 40 million litres of petrol daily

Where do the remaining 83% come from . Not much of a cheering news for me. Can the govt afford to wait for the private refineries to fill the void, or it should close it up.

IMO, govt should start construction of refineries, and allow it to be managed by private hands.

No mind dem, instead of assuaging d dire needs of the people while rejuvenating the refineries, they're busy forcing untold hardship with these meagre refinery productive output.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2016
JaredNomak:
It's obvious you don't know the meaning of what I wrote.
educate me please
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 5:19am On Jan 06, 2016
ladenz:

HPB, HPB, HPB. HPB dey pursue you?
na wetin de disturb PMB enemies be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate / Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.