Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily (27592 Views)

FG To Build 3 Additional Refineries In Kaduna, Warri And Port Harcourt / Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / Kaduna, Warri Refineries Shut Down Over Pipeline Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 5:20am On Jan 06, 2016
100freekiss:

I'm not a GEJ fan and I don't hate PMB ....... All I want is good governance and not a govt of lies and mediocrity.

You can't say your fighting corruption where as your cabinet are filled with corrupt people.

You can't claim you want to stop looting and money fraud, where as your spending billions for cars , fire extinguishers , tires , computers etc.

Nigeria will never be great , if na these same set of criminals that are still in government and will continue to be in government.
pray and all will be fine, naija will b great again
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by muyiwadavid(m): 6:12am On Jan 06, 2016
holaralph:
What else can I say about some peoples comments here. Did we ever think the refineries can start production under GEJ administration, I don't think the refineries should have started production if he had won the election. I don't think GEJ as the special NERVE to handle those jackals swarming around him then. Be that as it may He had tried his best despite being an inexperience and complete gentle president God bless GEJ, but those that scattered everything for him will surely meet their waterloo, Nigeria needs a strong personality because nigeria is a very complex country and Nigerians are extremely complex being to oversee
You hv spoken well my dear brother God bless u

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by DaBullIT(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes Nah !! grin
Kyase:

na CNN you wan
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Kyase(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yes Nah !! grin
OK wait I dey come..........
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tayour917i(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2016
erico2k2:

See Mumu pikin you think it's palm oil factory we chatting about?wake up you are high on low grade

Oh I see, you can't even write a simple English, how can you understand the context?.... Omo ale jatijati
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2016
refiner:

hnmmm....dis is strong....my dear steer away from it before its too late....my1kobo...

Thanks
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Gbengais(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2016
ladyF:
Change is here.

What we could not achieve in 16 years, Baba has done in less than 8 months. Nigeria shall be great again.

Guess who is here again

Lady F
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Ensquare(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Buhari will always be the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. 16yrs of PDP rule saw our refinery completely grounded. This soar story is been changed by PMB within the course of eight months.

If I happen to be a christian, the point of my prayer would be centred on Buhari. Oh God, send down the Buhari of my life who will aid the restoration of every lost glory.
bros Bro J started it all. Only dt the completion of the revamping dd not fall in BroJ's tenure..i wil give the past n the present admin kudos
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by refiner(f): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Thanks
u re welcm smiley
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by joe4christ(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2016
chinchum:
6.7 /40 = roughly 17% of our average daily need of Petrol.

Nigeria needs average of 40 million litres of petrol daily

Where do the remaining 83% come from . Not much of a cheering news for me. Can the govt afford to wait for the private refineries to fill the void, or it should close it up.

IMO, govt should start construction of refineries, and allow it to be managed by private hands.

Are you this inpatient in real life Pls make use of your brain by putting on your thinking cap.
If this administration could bring to fusion the refinery to a workable capacity of 17% withen 7months, imagine what they'll be able to achieve within 3yrs 5months.
Abeg, be reasonable for once jare!
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Priwillo: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
The previous administration already told us that the
refineries will be back early part of this year 2016. It aint buhari work. He's just taking all d glory
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by preetyb(f): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
GEJ almost sold Nigeria, now that we massively voted in PMB and voted out the clueless man, some people soon to be killed by HBP don't want to hear good news from PMB's administration. My prayer goes thus "any Nigerian who is praying for Buhari's failure will never achieve anything throughout his/her lifetime"......amen
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by preetyb(f): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
GEJ almost sold Nigeria, now that we massively voted in PMB and voted out the clueless man, some people soon to be killed by HBP don't want to hear good news from PMB's administration. My prayer goes thus "any Nigerian who is praying for Buhari's failure will never achieve anything throughout his/her lifetime"......amen

And I hope u didn't also pray for the faliure of the past administration nor conceive any bad thought towards it else ur cause is already upon ur own head.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by chinchum(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
joe4christ:

Are you this inpatient in real life Pls make use of your brain by putting on your thinking cap.
If this administration could bring to fusion the refinery to a workable capacity of 17% withen 7months, imagine what they'll be able to achieve within 3yrs 5months.
Abeg, be reasonable for once jare!
keep shut, you iddiiot.

My analysis is far above what your brain can comprehend. Where did i mention that refinery is now at a workable capacity of 17%?

What kind of education do you simpleton get that you miss out on basic comprehension? angry angry
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by joe4christ(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
chinchum:
keep shut, you iddiiot.
My analysis is far above what your brain can comprehend. Where did i mention that refinery is now at a workable capacity of 17%?
What kind of education do you simpleton get that you miss out on basic comprehension? angry angry

You really must have difficulty comprehending simple things. You said from the report on this thread, that Nigerian 3 refineries are currently producing 4.7m litre of Pms out of 40m litre of locally required Pms per day thereby, 4.7m/40m litre of Pms = 17% of fuel currently meeting local demand, which still requires the refinery to produce additional 83% which is 35.3million litre of Pms to meet local daily demand of 40m litre per day.
And I simply advice you put your head together and give this administration more time, for if they could achieve this capacity at the shortest period of 7month, then they could do even more in few year time...
So, put your brain to use chairman grin
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by chinchum(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
joe4christ:

You really must have difficulty comprehending simple things. You said from the report on this thread, that Nigerian 3 refineries are currently producing 4.7m litre of Pms out of 40m litre per day thereby, 4.7m/40m litre of Pms = 17% of fuel currently meeting local demand, which still requires the refinery to produce additional 83% which is 35.6million litre of Pms to meet local daily demand of 40m litre.
And I simply advice you put your head together and give this administration more time, for if they could achieve this capacity at the shortest period of 7month, then they could do even more in few year time...
So, put your brain to use chairman cheesy
you are not smart !.

All the refineries can never produce 40 million litres, even at 100% efficiency. , and no where did i mention such.
Average daily need for petrol of 40 million litres is not the same as refinery capacity. Most of you write jamb several times simply because comprehension eludes you. Your attention to detail is shabby also, the report mentioned 6.7 million litres, you are writing 4.7 million litres.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by joe4christ(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
chinchum:
you are not smart !.

All the refineries can never produce 40 million litres, even at 100% efficiency. , and no where did i mention such.
Average daily need for petrol of 40 million litres is not the same as refinery capacity. Most of you write jamb several times simply because comprehension eludes you. Your attention to detail is shabby also, the report mentioned 6.7 million litres, you are writing 4.7 million litres.

Sorry, the errors came as a result of my engagements, I've been busy lately, and I had to reply you cos you were more sentimental in your analysis than rational, and of a fact, you are the one issue here, I was just using your own words against you, your analysis are nothing but nonsense.
If the 3 refineries we've got are currently producing 6.7million pms to meet local demand out of the average local demand of 40m, from thesame refineries that were almost non function 8months earlier, but could now be producing 6.7m litre within the space of 7month of this new administration overseeing it's affairs,
Can't your irrational mind no matter how demented it is, see possibility of this administration achieving more?
Your analysis spew lots of sentiments which could only have come from a pessimist with a deluded mind so shallow as the depth of hades...
Work on yourself dude...
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by chinchum(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
joe4christ:

Sorry, the errors came as a result of my engagements, I've been busy lately, and I had to reply you cos you were more sentimental in your analysis than rational, and of a fact, you are the one issue here, I was just using your own words against you, your analysis are nothing but nonsense.
If the 3 refineries we've got are currently producing 6.7million pms to meet local demand out of the average local demand of 40m, from thesame refineries that were almost non function 8months earlier, but could now be producing 6.7m litre within the space of 7month of this new administration overseeing it's affairs,
Can't your irrational mind no matter how demented it is, see possibility of this administration achieving more?
Your analysis spew lots of sentiments which could only have come from a pessimist with a deluded mind so shallow as the depth of hades...
Work on yourself dude...
I think you are seeking for attention, with all due respect, you are unintelligent.
My first post on this thread was not aimed for individuals within your IQ strata. Do not expect further response.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
tayour917i:

Oh I see, you can't even write a simple English, how can you understand the context?.... Omo ale jatijati
Lobish. See extra mumu.plz xplain how U **write a simple English** if U wanna correct a person cos U felt they have made an error U should endeavour to at least write a correct phrase or sentence nobody writes English we speak English. We write in phrases and sentence. Ekpa
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
joe4christ:

Work on yourself dude...
Oga when we the Men on ground in warri and PH say the refinaries Aint working what we meant was its producing a tiny drop in an ocean. This has always been the case so what's the big deal.in warri just one fractional distillation tower has been working for years. In PH I can tell you one of the Units had never worked
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by joe4christ(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga when we the Men on ground in warri and PH say the refinaries Aint working what we meant was its producing a tiny drop in an ocean. This has always been the case so what's the big deal.in warri just one fractional distillation tower has been working for years. In PH I can tell you one of the Units had never worked

Yea I do get your point. At least you're more comprehensive and your points are narrowed properly and constructively unlike that useless chinchum fella who buttress a point he himself seems unable to decipher.
Mr Erico, you'll sincerely agree with me that there has indeed been noticeable improvement in the refineries lately, atleast compared to how it has been functional in the previous administration.
We should learn to commend our leaders when they do little, it will encourage them to do better, especially when they feel appreciated.
Sentiments aside mr. Erico, the production capacity in the refineries with that of warri inclusive has improved notably under this administration.
Is it a Yes or a No
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2016
joe4christ:

Yea I do get your point. At least you're more comprehensive and your points are narrowed properly and constructively unlike that useless chinchum fella who buttress a point he himself seems unable to decipher.
Mr Erico, you'll sincerely agree with me that there has indeed been noticeable improvement in the refineries lately, atleast compared to how it has been functional in the previous administration.
We should learn to commend our leaders when they do little, it will encourage them to do better, especially when they feel appreciated.
Sentiments aside mr. Erico, the production capacity in the refineries with that of warri inclusive has improved notably under this administration.
Is it a Yes or a No
My friend this is the path I'm steering you to.this has been the status quo.this is how it has always been from 10 yrs ago.APC are just making it news for people who are not living in warri and PH .nothing g was done there the TAM was carried last year another way thieving NNPC staff siphone money..Our refineries are old and not fit for purpose that's the harsh reality.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
preetyb:

And I hope u didn't also pray for the faliure of the past administration nor conceive any bad thought towards it else ur cause is already upon ur own head.
I don't do such thing, I am a patriotic Nigerian that always want Nigeria to move forward unlike the wailers always praying for Buhari to fail.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by preetyb(f): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmuhammad:
I don't do such thing, I am a patriotic Nigerian that always want Nigeria to move forward unlike the wailers always praying for Buhari to fail.

Alright

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree. / EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts / Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.