Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily (27613 Views)

FG To Build 3 Additional Refineries In Kaduna, Warri And Port Harcourt / Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / Kaduna, Warri Refineries Shut Down Over Pipeline Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by persius555(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
100freekiss:

PLS STOP MAKING NOISE

Nigeria consumes 41million litres per day and your Buhari could only come up with 6.7million litres of fuel per day. WHICH MEANS THATHE REMAINING 34.3MILLION LITRES WILL BE IMPORTED
This is why we need to encourage indigenous oil companies, investors and state govts to invest in modular refinery. We need to shore up the supply channel as thats the only way to keep the oil marketers at bay. Eventually, we will reduce subsidy to the barest minimum.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Femich18(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice development.... waiting patiently for the wailing wailers
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by baralatie(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
persius555:
And in five years of his administration, he had the plan all along but took him this long to put the TAM in place. The same way he couldnt find a practical solution to solving BH issue in five years only to get it right two months to election.
Please, forget everything that has to do with PDP. That partoy was the devil's ultimate invention.

So you are saying the APC were very supportive of Nigeria's effort under gej administration.
The occupy ojota against fuel subsidy and the ever critique against Nigeria effort in the fight against insurgency in the n.e
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tsdarkside(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
persius555:
And in five years of his administration, he had the plan all along but took him this long to put the TAM in place. The same way he couldnt find a practical solution to solving BH issue in five years only to get it right two months to election.
Please, forget everything that has to do with PDP. That party was the devil's ultimate invention.

is better the realy start forgeting fee dee fee...their is no way fee dee fee is going to win the presidency again...

no way......

i will even vote apga out of protest if,even the apc fails....their must be someone around who understand how to govern a complicated nation
like nigeria..
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by EazyMoh(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

No it's al Din.
Are you familiar with Lamush Shamsiyya and lumul qamariyya in Tajweed?
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by chinchum(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kikero112:

Even if government started building new refineries, it is going to take some time to complete them.

Anyway.....I think that one good idea would be mini-refineries.We don't need to build a giant project in the name of refinery.

The time to start is now. 18-24 months, we can have new refineries. It is not rocket science, even rocket science is not as complex as perceived.

Nigeria uses 35% of its foreign exchange to import refined fuel, should we be weaned of fuel importation, it will impact the value of naira .

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
PassingShot:

Just like the last administration promised that the refineries would work in 2011, then in 2012 , 2014 and 2015 before the 2016 date.

I am dead sure if GEJ had remained, the refineries would not have worked at all. In fact, we might have been looking for a buyer for the country.
so did buhari employ a soul to carry out the turn around maintenance or it was Gej who did it...passingshot try to be fair sometimes...abeg you...you no go die if you for once praise Gej...try..
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
deflover:

what are you saying
Warri pidgin English
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by fm7070: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
If this is true, why are we paying so high for petrol?
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by ucnwafor(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sai buhari......................In case you don't know Nigerian refineries are now into production of 6. 7milion litres of crude, pms, diesel and spirits, Good news for the new year!!!

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tsdarkside(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
IzonOwei:
so did buhari employ a soul to carry out the turn around maintenance or it was Gej who did it...passingshot try to be fair sometimes...abeg you...you no go die if you for once praise Gej...try..

he is right,PassingShot..we must admit,jonathan revived the railway-sector and other things....

i am only angry with him,because of chibok...i have no other reasons!!!...
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

he is right,PassingShot..we must admit,jonathan revived the railway-sector and other things....

i am only angry with him,because of chibok...i have no other reasons!!!...
Ahaha sometimes we got to laugh it's about the only thing that is free of charge in Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by baralatie(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
fm7070:
If this is true, why are we paying so high for petrol?
Because the petrol is from nnpc and everybody with an outlet has too "buy" from nnpc
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by colossus2: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:
Change is here.

What we could not achieve in 16 years, Baba has done in less than 8 months. Nigeria shall be great again.

Guess who is here again
This made me rotf
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Ahaha sometimes we got to laugh it's about the only thing that is free of charge in Nigeria.

yea... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by leo1234(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good.

But why is petrol still 130-150 per litre
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Buhari will always be the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. 16yrs of PDP rule saw our refinery completely grounded. This soar story is been changed by PMB within the course of eight months.

If I happen to be a christian, the point of my prayer would be centred on Buhari. Oh God, send down the Buhari of my life who will aid the restoration of every lost glory.
which buhari?, GEJ created d avenue,,,buhari had no choice dan to come implement it,,,nw he's claiming the glory undecided
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by iskay1971: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
While I rejoice for hearing this kind news but I have a question; where do this 6.7m liters disappear to? I think it supposed to be a booster to what we use to have and help reduce the suffering people encounter at filling stations everywhere.
My prayer is that this achievement goes beyond what is only read as news and become what is actually obtainable in petrol stations.
God Help PMB & God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tsdarkside(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
leo1234:
Good
But why is petrol still 130-150 per litre

chai...try to understand,,,nigeria doesnt produce enough garri,we have to buy garri from people that dont even have casava....get it..??
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Crownadex(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
I'm smelling change in dis year.... haters should go & huge transformer
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by arsetalks(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga we are in PH as we speak I'm on holiday there.nothing like that. The last visit was on new year day
I am to disbelieve the leadership paper but I am to believe someone nameless hiding behind a keyboard.

I am not retarded.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by olutunde12(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Buhari will always be the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. 16yrs of PDP rule saw our refinery completely grounded. This soar story is been changed by PMB within the course of eight months.

If I happen to be a christian, the point of my prayer would be centred on Buhari. Oh God, send down the Buhari of my life who will aid the restoration of every lost glory.

Mr lost glory, buhari himself said he did not do anything to that refineries. They were repared ny jonathan. GOATS claim every success of jonathan but abuse him for every perceived negative.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by holaralph(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
What else can I say about some peoples comments here. Did we ever think the refineries can start production under GEJ administration, I don't think the refineries should have started production if he had won the election. I don't think GEJ as the special NERVE to handle those jackals swarming around him then. Be that as it may He had tried his best despite being an inexperience and complete gentle president God bless GEJ, but those that scattered everything for him will surely meet their waterloo, Nigeria needs a strong personality because nigeria is a very complex country and Nigerians are extremely complex being to oversee
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by NavierStokes(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
PassingShot:

Just like the last administration promised that the refineries would work in 2011, then in 2012 , 2014 and 2015 before the 2016 date.

I am dead sure if GEJ had remained, the refineries would not have worked at all. In fact, we might have been looking for a buyer for the country.

Please don't be so full of hate as regards the past administration. Some months ago we saw how the current government's body language made an attempt at cranking the refineries to life, the outcome we all witnessed. That administration so villified, laid the foundation on which this administration is building on, as evident, sector after sector, roads, refineries, railways, power, agriculture what have you.

Your bosses (Fashola, Amaechi) have testified, what are you waiting for?
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tinktanker: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yet I bought fuel today @ 140
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tinktanker: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

I know you wish this news is false. But right while you are alive, you shall see new Nigeria under PMB.
it's true but ph refinery was working since last two years November. D revamping of d refinery started since 2013
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 989900: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hope they are stable now and would work for some long while . . . fingers crossed.

BTW, we DO NOT consume 40m litres/day.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by baralatie(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
tinktanker:
Yet I bought fuel today @ 140
You would as a nation be literarily refining 60 million litres a day so that you can purchase under 3 min at a cost of #80 in any fuel station anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by jayAjoku(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
story story story tomorrow they will say the refineries are dead and rusty ......... oya na make we see
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tsdarkside(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
preetyb:

So you mean even in death he should still rule over the living? Cus as far as I know, no one lives for ever.

yes,,,his spirit,will still be living on in the next president...

never again should a president of nigeria say " stealing is not corruption " ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....never again!!!!
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Sogan44(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
feedthenation:
Stories without concrete evidence!!!
And yet fuel price in port harcourt still sells for btwn N120 -150. I wonder wia all d produced fuel r taking to and filling stations in PH still cry dy don't see PMS to purchace from d Deport.
APC pls stop all dz propagander news flashes
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by preetyb(f): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

yes,,,his spirit,will still be living on in the next president...

never again should a president of nigeria say " stealing is not corruption " ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....never again!!!!
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku's Speech At The PDP 84th NEC Meeting, Refers Buhari as General / Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding / Senate President: APC Group Backs Musa Over Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.