Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. (815 Views)

What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by mizquote(f): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
if you pay your lover a visit and mistakenly stumble on sex machine.
how will you react?
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by doomsdayII(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
mizquote:

how will you react?
I'll operate the machine myself
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by jaymejate: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
mizquote:

how will you react?

Take the picture of it and sell am for OLX
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by agarawu23(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Which one be sex machine? angry
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
We will both use it. But wait, did you just say lover? No, im goina need an explanation. I dont want to be tied with a sex starved homo sapien
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by obiorathesubtle: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Probably act like I didn't see nothing.. I'll use it against her in the future.. cool

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by IMO22(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Truthfully, it'll b a big turn on if we have not done it b4.I'll wish it goes down but will keep her just 4 fun.If she's som1 I hv been intimate with, is Bye Bye cos d trust Nd luv Wld b gone
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
mizquote:
how will you react?
break up with her becaus she is cheating on me
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
dance shakitibobo
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by Tanyogo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pretend I don't know what it is.
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You See This. by mrphysics(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
swallow it

(1) (Reply)

30 Romantic Valentine Messages For Girlfriend / Should A Man Dump His Fiancee Because Of Hefty Bride Price? / What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.