Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (56850 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok sir!!! CARRY ON!!!
obontami:
guy forget that thing

Nothing dey happen
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by drokiri(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

IFYmagic.....Run for your dear life . what this means is that she will still threaten you in future to go to another man if you can satisfy her desire. its possible that she is into sex more than you know.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
mcpapillo:

Don't be sorry ho.e ..

Ur maders-Cu.nt angry
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Boyooosa(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
bet9jaguru:

so its OP's fault if his bae decides to get sex outside their relationship even after they both agreed to "no sex" b4 marriage undecided[/quote]
He wasnt the cause and not supposed to be blamed but if he does not realise dat he might loose something valuable, he wouldnt have posted this requesting for advice. Hope am clear

[/quote]what happened to "virtue and "value" the girl should be thankful dat op is willing to wait till dey get married b4 he starts "fetching water from her well" cool[/quote]
'Value' in this (my) context means: What made me cherish her after getting to know that she was V and what disappeared when I found out that she had (Bleep) it with one, two, probably three that am aware of... am a man not gay. wink and Virtue on the other part is what I consider for women when they are successful in business, family keeping and life generally. Her past might hunt her and deny her of all these if care is not taken, I know what am reflecting....

women been making men feel guilty for the mistakes they "women" make.....

according to ur story...... the woman stands to loose more......
[/quote]
I believe you and dats exactly the case, but as a man if you have a business venture, you cherish it and foresee good future in it, if you forfeit it becos of one of your staff's lapses (not able to manage such person or situation), even if you blame Buhari for it, Heaven knows dat u r d cause!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by belcom10(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
obontami:

I'm suspecting that guy to be an impotent nicca

I swear, how person go want give you sara toto fcccck and you still dey do mumu-mumu

If the girl go fccck better big prick outside come dump am

The mumu go open thread like " WHY ARE LADIES SO HEARTLESS"

Smh
think bfore u comment,
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Endowed595(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Have sex bro! You can always re-make your principle, but you can't get the girl back
look at ur big head! No body is going to hell with you oooh. God forgive ur imcombent soul. Remake principles smh
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by genjutsu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
You said, "I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free."

I believe that is your STANDARD PRINCIPLE.
If that is truly your relationship principle, then uphold it & stop trying to convince yourself.

Else, if you don't uphold your own standard, you'll fall for everything that looks like a relationship standard.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Endowed595(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
my brother God bless u. Good to know a brother in the faith, so there are still guys like this? First of all wetin carry u go meet disvirgined bitch? You even have plans of marrying her? My brother find a virgin who has passed thru thick and thick to retain her virtue. Its not easy in this generation to abstine from sex. U deserve someone better not a stained bitch...
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by donem: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Give her what she wants you idiot!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
grad2012:
Seriously I can't believe she's saying dat.well if she can't wait let her go cos dis one she is telling u that she will get it some where else, she sounds like a gal without self control and she might end up cheating on you.
sister are you a virgin
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by richiella(f): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
there was no need for the insult bro
that is his other way of exhibiting his ignorance(insult),just 4get abt him.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
I believe you and dats exactly the case, but as a man if you have a business venture, you cherish it and foresee good future in it, if you forfeit it becos of one of your staff's lapses (not able to manage such person or situation), even if you blame Buhari for it, Heaven knows dat u r d cause!

oga as an employee my employer kept on ringing it in my ears that any one that does not agree with the vision and mission of the company he/she is free to leave at any fvcking tyme......

since OP's babe does not agree with the vision and mission of thier relationship should the OP be held responsible for any irresponsible behavior that his babe does outside thier relationship undecided...... i dont think so
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Duru009(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
4get about all these saints telling don't do this or that.....

its difficult to be in a matured real relationship without sex. its very very important u know ur sexual compactability of partner b4 u marriage.
good sex enhances marriage n makes a woman happy all the time.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
It's simply because the weather is cold period
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by uruoneluv(f): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
If u knw dat u luv her very much look for money nd pay her bride price. And if she is ur soul mate God will help. U out.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by firstking01(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
elantraceey:
Move on if she can't control herself, you'll get someone better who keeps same principle, she'll count her loss when she sees your wedding picture.

Good to know we still have men like you around.
well said
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by kraftykc(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Give her what she wants you idiot!

That wasn't subtle.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Chicagoesontop: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

Few days ago, i read on this our blessed NAIRALAND on one of the reasons why you should taste your bride or groom to be before walking down the aisle with him/or her so that both of you can know how to handle your sexual lives when you enter into marriage, my brother if you think say your body na stick her own body no be firewood, don't ever try to blame her if you hear her moans from the neighbor next door's room because i can see that you are not even a born again christian, talk less of a pastor. EVEN pastors now dey wed their members with almost 9 months pregnancy !! what matters is a successful marriage without a break up. don't be naive religiously because the end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof !!!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by NathanielJande: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good day my dear brother. I am indeed happy that we still have some youths with integrity, moral values and fear of God. Let me be blunt with you, that is not some one you can marry. She does not have the values you have and that will pose s serious problem in future. It does not matter if you give it to her now or not. She will always have it when she needs it whether from you or else where. She has made known to you clearly who she is. She can't hold herself. If you marry a girl like that, she will break your heart. If she could tell you not to blame her if she get it somewhere else, then the message is clear. How do you know if she is not already getting it somewhere. My brother please in your own interest, run from Delilah. They always have this deceptive beauty and charm, but they are pits of sorrow, regret and death. Be warned!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by cheyi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
DO HIV TEST,STD AND PREGNANCY TEST BEFORE YOU PROCEED.IF ALL ARE NEGATIVE,ITS A GREEN LIGHT.SHE MIGHT BE IN A HOT MOMENT WITH GENUINE MIND..OR ELSE,YOU WILL LOOSE HER FOR LIFE
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Adesewa19(f): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Omg, see the kinda r/ship dat hv been praying for smiley.. And som1 doesn't even know the value of it, Eni Lori oni fila cry cry
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Aminat508(f): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adesewa19:
Omg, see the kinda r/ship dat hv been praying for smiley.. And som1 doesn't even know the value of it, Eni Lori oni fila cry cry
shocked shocked anty sewa

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adesewa19:
babe I'm telling you!!!!! I haven't given up on praying for such man.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Okudiover(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
angry angry angry Are you for real bro? Oh please!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ifymagik(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
NathanielJande:
Good day my dear brother. I am indeed happy that we still have some youths with integrity, moral values and fear of God. Let me be blunt with you, that is not some one you can marry. She does not have the values you have and that will pose s serious problem in future. It does not matter if you give it to her now or not. She will always have it when she needs it whether from you or else where. She has made known to you clearly who she is. She can't hold herself. If you marry a girl like that, she will break your heart. If she could tell you not to blame her if she get it somewhere else, then the message is clear. How do you know if she is not already getting it somewhere. My brother please in your own interest, run from Delilah. They always have this deceptive beauty and charm, but they are pits of sorrow, regret and death. Be warned!
Thanks Bro. I appreciate
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ifymagik(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Duru009:
4get about all these saints telling don't do this or that.....

its difficult to be in a matured real relationship without sex. its very very important u know ur sexual compactability of partner b4 u marriage.
good sex enhances marriage n makes a woman happy all the time.
Yea its Difficult but not impossible. Am a Living witness
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ifymagik(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
adellam16:
why do u people like to do copy n paste? After posting ur copied stories u won't respond to comments,so y bother?
You are wrong ma dear. I'v been responding to d comments dat I nid to.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by itsmeurLady(f): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP you are the man in the rship and I bliv Watever u say stands... TBH,most women dnt like soft men, I min men dat dey can easily convince to do anyfin, at a point, it bcums boring and she'd eventually leave u...

And all of u condenming d lady shld stop it, she's only acting according to her senses, which is wrong buh that doesn't mean she cannot change... OP sit your lady down and talk to her... If u have to get her wat she likes,take her out , do it... Afterwards, talk to her, tell her your reasons.. Wld she prefer that after u guys get married, u'd start sleeping outside So talk sense into her!!! If after all these yarnings, she refuses or she's still insisting on it, give her time... When she realises that she's abt to lose a good man, she'll come back to her senses buh if not, a better woman who'd love u for who u are will cum ur way in no time
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Everything happens for a reason, talk to her and get to her why's, everyone loves pleasure, romance, head, sex, undderstand your lady and know those spots and hit it or let her let u in?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by overboard(m): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2016
Boyooosa:

Bro, I am not disputing your view nor approach but i swear my experience on dis particular issue is gr8a dan urs cos u were successful taking a risk but I wasnt and its still hunting me up till now. And I swear by the Creator of life, I just dropped the girl's call b4 I put on my system around 5:45 a.m dis morning, we spoke 4 more dan 50 mins, she was d 1 dat cald. It goes like dis... We met around May 2005 and we were in love. I loved her dat I agreed to wait till our wedding night (part of our discussion dis morning; I reminded her the day she was begging me for sexx in my room and I refused her because of our vows, she laffed and begged me not to mention it again and I stopped... this is not Nollywood, am telling you my experience as at dis morning, I swear wit all I AM in life). So my point is experience varies! Shorter story ... She gave in to another (smarter guy - lol) in the process and the guy helped me to dis-v her and dat spoil our relationship cos she couldnt come back to me with 'broken egg' wink and moreover she was LUST into that relationship. Unfortunately for her, the guy came up wit the animal in him and beat her severally b4 they broke up. She came back to me after their break up (she was confused, perplexed and helpless), we reconciled and I had my turn too (d reserved sexxx) but couldnt get along and broke up again for another 2 years. We reconciled recently and she told me about another guy who took advantage of her again within those two years we were off (I couldnt blame her cos somebody dat has tasted it can never stop). My Lesson: I was careless to have allowed her have her 'first' somewhere else. I love her and knows her background, she is not a cheap girl but I did not pay attention or I paid less attention when she needed me most and I allowed her to go wayward, she was 20 then and very tender, she was a V (the Virginn)then, but now, has lost the main V, the woman VALUE cos of dat error but I pray she doesnt loose it all, the most valued V, the VIRTUE. Summarily, it might work for you but might NOT work for the op, @ op but my perception according to my experience is dat, get closer to her, find money, do introduction, stay together and have big SEXX / BANG and probably impregnate her if you can afford for now and u r sure u love her and can stay wit her for the rest of ur life. Marriage might not be dat Compulsory most especially in this present economic situation in Nigeria... Introduction and formilization of ur relationship might be important (God will as well help u wit fantastic wedding.... Ceremony smiley. God will bless you, call the girl NOW, have sexx wit her NOW and let her know why u r doing dat. Some boiz are desperately out there, masturbating now and expecting her to make the mistake u r pushing her to, if it happens u will blame urself later just like the way am blaming my self now cos I know that the value of the girl has drastically dropped and my love for her is casual, I hope she is not reading dis cos she will loose hope of getting married to someone she actually love. Sorry for my long story, just tryn to prove that I know wot am texting and av practical experience. U might be deceived by my first comment cos it was short, precise and delicate! safe Bro!

Bro, I have laff tire! Bad boy... LoL!

I know you sincerely want to help @op based on your experience o but the point I didn't elucidate on is the fact that sex before marriage is like stealing your own cake. It also IMO increases the affinity to look outside with the back-of-the-head thought that you had eaten the same pudding before the wedding and you're still eating same in marriage only formalizing it for the public.

You see, sex is a very powerful tool in marriage. Even if the bride and groom were not virgins before tying the knot, there is a sense of a new experience if both parties abstain from c-o-i-t-u-s. This alone can in no small measure cement some marriages - in concert with other factors - for longer and for some, 'til death do them part. Imagine that fresh feeling + true love + fear of God - earthly utopia men!

For instance, I have a friend that till today, perhaps the singular beautiful thing in his marriage is that he met his wife a virgin! Much else na tolerance o... I'm not saying that non-virgins are condemned o but rest the "faka fiki, faka fiki, you dey spoil your yansh" - thanks to Black Reverendz.

You may think I'm being funny but do you know that I regret not being a virgin before marriage? I'm not even 40 yet and sex is greatly over-rated as they say for me! I love my beautiful wife but it's like the burning fire for copulation had been spent illegally. If I 'do' 5 times a month (even when freshly married), that's a good month but when we dey chop like say we no go see am again - though I still had great self control then and it was for a limited period in my growing up years - it was like 3 or 4 times a week. I even dey fear for some of the 'victims' husbys...

@op, why not keep some for the deserving one? Another mama is on the way and believe me, that love you think you'll lose, you are capable of finding it for someone else.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by SexyCeline(f): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
walahi, my hand fall. I nearly give up on nairaland just because sexyceline no gree give me toto Bleep. Some girls bi dey beg some people for toto. Small time soon. Kilode100 for hear ham. I thank God I never see ham face to face, na that she go no see even if she bi grandma, my own dick fit enter any hole
b0rn2fuck you and sex sha. Pls try and change in 2016. Happy new year
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by adellam16(f): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2016
ifymagik:
You are wrong ma dear. I'v been responding to d comments dat I nid to.
okay I tot u were one of dose silent posters who copy people's topics from other sites. I pray u get a good solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.