Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (56813 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Abojupupa: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Marry her immediately.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Ibadanchief(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
My advice, if you accept to do it, you still gonna loose her, that's if she is not the right person, if you don't do it you are still gonna loose her. Why not stand on your word...

" I will get it else where" that's are next option. All those are deciet

If she can't wait let her go, her spirit is jumping (too forward )
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by holyokoto(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
The ball is in your court, Give her or you loose her. I wonder what it take to sacrifice your principles for Love
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Topsyvic(f): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2016
My dear brother,i rily luv ur decision..dont ever sin against ur God in oda to please a mere humanbeing cuz it also ungodly

If she insist on u avin sex wit her,den u tell her u cant do dat for nw..she is nt d best nd she can neva b d best.

if She is for u dear,she u surely wait buh if she is nt,den she will go.

A Gurl after ur heart is on d way!!

peace#
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Krismart(m): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Dude, u have 2choices; choose between her and your personal principle. If u choose your principle please do well to give me her number
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by fynex(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.
simplest advice for you bro...quit...you will get wah u desire,myt take time bah u will get another lady willing and ready...we tread same path on no sex before marriage...when I see a gal that can't cope I just end it,I dnt wanna b a burden***its an understanding you both had and she has exceeded her limit so let her go dude...inbox me on ereretola@ymail.com and we could talk more,if u wish!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Bolurx(m): 8:15am On Jan 06, 2016
tanx a bunch bro, for crying out for help.....at first, if ur beloved girl friend really Loves u, she will definitely wait for the time........never accept to involve itself in such acts all because u wanted to please her first...
pls, please what God ur father want first............ur life shouldn't be based on trial and testing invalid thing.......the sex she is craving for shows she cannot control her emotion.......
bro, let her know ur stand about such thing....ur integrity is d instinct to ur respect......
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by innobarca(m): 8:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Sex is overrated
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Orikinla(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2016
I had a live in lover who told me she could not do without sex for week. I ended the relationship.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Boyooosa(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2016
overboard:

Choi, you people ehn, LOL.

My brother, let go. Let her know what you are about to do and then let her go. If she threatened to get it elsewhere, you may never be comfortable with her again even if she eventually agrees to hold herself; if she's not a virgin, you may forever be suspicious.

You see, activating the sex factor in one's life before marriage - not even talking about religious/Christian values here - alters a lot. You've tasted it before and you'll always want it and only great will (and God's help if you heed) will deter you.

I can sense that you and her have had sexual experiences with other people, right? You want to abstain based on personal principle and for the likely fact that you don't want to dip into your forever treasure, right? If true, sounds like me.

I bowed to pressure even though I had a solid relationship with God and had a couple of partners 'til I was 'bought back'. Now, meeting the one I would eventually marry, we both abstained 'til after marriage. It was hard for me but thank God for his help, my resolve and my wife. Not everyone may be that lucky.
Bro, I am not disputing your view nor approach but i swear my experience on dis particular issue is gr8a dan urs cos u were successful taking a risk but I wasnt and its still hunting me up till now. And I swear by the Creator of life, I just dropped the girl's call b4 I put on my system around 5:45 a.m dis morning, we spoke 4 more dan 50 mins, she was d 1 dat cald. It goes like dis... We met around May 2005 and we were in love. I loved her dat I agreed to wait till our wedding night (part of our discussion dis morning; I reminded her the day she was begging me for sexx in my room and I refused her because of our vows, she laffed and begged me not to mention it again and I stopped... this is not Nollywood, am telling you my experience as at dis morning, I swear wit all I AM in life). So my point is experience varies! Shorter story ... She gave in to another (smarter guy - lol) in the process and the guy helped me to dis-v her and dat spoil our relationship cos she couldnt come back to me with 'broken egg' wink and moreover she was LUST into that relationship. Unfortunately for her, the guy came up wit the animal in him and beat her severally b4 they broke up. She came back to me after their break up (she was confused, perplexed and helpless), we reconciled and I had my turn too (d reserved sexxx) but couldnt get along and broke up again for another 2 years. We reconciled recently and she told me about another guy who took advantage of her again within those two years we were off (I couldnt blame her cos somebody dat has tasted it can never stop). My Lesson: I was careless to have allowed her have her 'first' somewhere else. I love her and knows her background, she is not a cheap girl but I did not pay attention or I paid less attention when she needed me most and I allowed her to go wayward, she was 20 then and very tender, she was a V (the Virginn)then, but now, has lost the main V, the woman VALUE cos of dat error but I pray she doesnt loose it all, the most valued V, the VIRTUE. Summarily, it might work for you but might NOT work for the op, @ op but my perception according to my experience is dat, get closer to her, find money, do introduction, stay together and have big SEXX / BANG and probably impregnate her if you can afford for now and u r sure u love her and can stay wit her for the rest of ur life. Marriage might not be dat Compulsory most especially in this present economic situation in Nigeria... Introduction and formilization of ur relationship might be important (God will as well help u wit fantastic wedding.... Ceremony smiley. God will bless you, call the girl NOW, have sexx wit her NOW and let her know why u r doing dat. Some boiz are desperately out there, masturbating now and expecting her to make the mistake u r pushing her to, if it happens u will blame urself later just like the way am blaming my self now cos I know that the value of the girl has drastically dropped and my love for her is casual, I hope she is not reading dis cos she will loose hope of getting married to someone she actually love. Sorry for my long story, just tryn to prove that I know wot am texting and av practical experience. U might be deceived by my first comment cos it was short, precise and delicate! safe Bro!

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Hojeylee100: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Dis is ENDTIME sex relationship lols........
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Idrismusty97(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
She has been doing it long before you met her and here you are forming saint.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by IamOlas(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmmmm..... Ma guy jst do wat is in ur mind
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by obontami: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
JealousPrince:

obon_tami d master and king of toto... I hail u, ur nairalanders boys are loyal, respect 2 u man...
I salute you breh cheesy
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Franchise21(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2016
This is a serious problem
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by HeavenShield: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Christian advice. Bro Listen very carefully to me. Are you a christian, then remain a christian. Something dangerous could happen if you givein. #Sex IS NOT EVERYTHING. Be very careful abt this matter..flee from every appearance of evil. Remember Joseph and Mary kind of relationship. Don't plant a bad foundation for your tomorrow. I equally perceive this is a test for your 2016. Pray for God's grace to overcome. Refuse close body contact with her lest until you climb, you will not know. Its all your choice and in your hands..
Receive Grace to overcome..
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by oieda: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

Two things I will say:
1. She has been having sex with her other boyfriends and regularly. Cos she said she has "exceeded her endurance limit". She has constantly been having sex. So if you start you must continue.

2. No matter the qualities she has, this issue will cause infidelity in your marriage. If she can't control herself now and already threatens to go out even when she ought not to be sleeping around you think that it is marital vows that will keep her faithful to you?

If don't mind a wife that sleeps around go ahead and marry her but don't come back here to nairaland opening another thread about her unfaithfulness. She has just told you oily blank.

And thumbs up for "No sex till marriage". If you are a Christian it shows you honour God. It's not about there being 'benefits' or not. But that you love God enough to honour him in your life and decisions by your choice.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by legundarybeans(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Dats how d other day I saw a thread on how a guys gf wanted to have sex with him by all means, meanwhile they av already agreed dat dhr won't be sex, after due investigations it was found out dat d girl was positive for HIV/AIDS, Bro, find out d true reason why she is really desperate for it, hope she z nt trying to spread something!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by bg0074real(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Pls, get married. that's the way forward...but if I were you, I'm leaving that girl! ...she said 'she might get it somewhere else'.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by silent10(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Jimbadly:
It's obvious she's already been bedded by another guy while you were shirking your responsibility. She just wants to do it with you so she can compare and contrast.
Gbam cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
if u don't give it to her, she will tell her friends, either u are a gay or u are impotent, thereby killing ur reputation, some girls are like that, i will advice u, if u need a decent girl go to deeper life church and pick up a girl there, u say u love her, she loves u thats why she insist on sex,, either u give her what she want or be ready to be dumped plus the heart break, ur principle and ur love for her choose between the two
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by columbus007(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
I dey here dey find who wan do me I no c,here you are,you get who wan do you wella now you begin dey fear fear upandan,you sef undecided
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Sireken: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2016
jmoore:
You know this pic has nothing to do with the thread

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by elantraceey(f): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Truckpusher:
This is how some of you folks will end up marrying men with dysfunctional erectionn all in the name of "no sex during courtship" that bros is hiding something or he's afraid of something. cheesy
If people that are married should open up and tell you the negative effect of bad sex in marriages you'll understand what I'm saying here.
Let him continue hiding that thing , not all women will buy that joke from him. grin

Lmao, leave us to carry our cross ehn, not all men that chooses to abstain are like that, that we are not going to have sex doesn't mean we won't discuss it and our fantasies and at least I go see the thingtongue

Hospitals are there for a reason, I'm not scared of that.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Greatness366(f): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
l have gone thru this before twice the guys cudnt wait and I wasn't ready to compromise so they left I was hrt broken but encouraged my self because am doing the right thing.so my dear let her go she is not your type,can two walk together except they agree?sex is worth the wait dnt let any one manipulate you into it.u are not a commodity to be tested let her go and explore else where forget wateva pple might say that u are not a man bla bla bla see you dnt have to prove anything to anybody.am encouraging you to stand ur ground,am a girl if she can't wait now after marriage she can't wait as well dnt wave away the warning signals God is showing to you .Anyone that sin with you will sin against you,premarital sex is a rehearsal for adultery.The way pple go abt this sex thing some times I wonder if is their destiny.God help us
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by 6fit(f): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2016
I sight another inpotent niqa trying to push a blame of not been able to give birth on gullible wife. If i hav yur woman NO, i will rather advise her to dump yur ass with yur ass-hole principle
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Greatness366(f): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
l have gone thru this before twice the guys cudnt wait and I wasn't ready to compromise so they left I was hrt broken but encouraged my self because am doing the right thing.so my dear let her go she is not your type,can two walk together except they agree?sex is worth the wait dnt let any one manipulate you into it.u are not a commodity to be tested let her go and explore else where forget wateva pple might say that u are not a man bla bla bla see you dnt have to prove anything to anybody.am encouraging you to stand ur ground,am a girl if she can't wait now after marriage she can't wait as well dnt wave away the warning signals God is showing to you .Anyone that sin with you will sin against you,premarital sex is a rehearsal for adultery.The way pple go abt this sex thing some times I wonder if is their destiny.God help us.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by KoldKash(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2016
If u don't wanna lay her because ur fear God,then tell her plainly.if she insists, u can step back for a while.

Meanwhile, I only heard u talk about seeing a woman with the qualities u think u wanna settle with-have u bothered asking God whether u are on point?

Someone may be good TO YOU but not good FOR YOU.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by zheynarb(f): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2016
ιт ¢σσℓ тσ киσω gυуѕ ℓιкє уσυ ѕтιℓℓ єχιѕт, αи∂ αт тнє ѕαмє тιмє ѕα∂∂єиѕ му нєαят тσ киσω ѕσмє ℓα∂ιєѕ нανє ℓσѕт тнєιя мσяαℓιту αи∂ ∂ιgиιту,
вυн иєνєятнєℓєѕѕ ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ¢σмρяσмιѕє уσυя ρяιи¢ιρℓє ʝυѕт тσ ρℓєαѕє нєя ( αи нυмαи вєιиg) αи∂ єи∂ υρ ∂ιѕρℓєαѕιиg уσυя ¢яєαтσя (God)...
ι ωαит уσυ тσ кєєρ тнιѕ αт тнє вα¢к σf уσυя мιи∂, " нανιиg ѕєχ ωιтн нєя ∂σєѕи'т gυαяαитєє α ℓσиg ℓαѕтιиg яєℓαтισиѕнιρ , σя ℓєα∂ тσ мαяяιαgє, σя нєя иσт ¢нєαтιиg σи уσυ "
ʝυѕт тяу ѕιттιиg нєя ∂σωи αи∂ тαℓк ѕσмє ѕєиѕє ιитσ нєя ιf ѕнє ιѕ тяυℓу α ωιfє мαтєяιαℓ ℓιкє уσυ ѕαι∂ ѕнє ѕнσυℓ∂ υи∂єяѕтαи∂ уσυя νιєω αи∂ тαкє тσ уσυя ѕι∂є вυт ιf ѕнє ρяσνєѕ σтнєяωιѕє αи∂ α∂αмαит ρℓєαѕє тαкє уσυя ℓєανє, уσυ ωιℓℓ fιи∂ ѕσмєσиє єℓѕє ωιтн ѕαмє ρяιи¢ιρℓєѕ ωιтн уσυ, ωαит уσυ тσ ѕєє тнιѕ αѕ α тєѕт fяσм God, ιт иσω ℓєfт fσя уσυ тσ єιтнєя ¢нσσѕє тσ ραѕѕ σя fαιℓ....
ρℓєαѕє вє ωιѕє ιи уσυя fιиαℓ ∂є¢ιѕισи тнєяє ιѕ иσтнιиg ѕρє¢тα¢υℓαя αвσυт ѕєχ тнαт ιѕ иσт ωσятн ωαιтιиg fσя... ωιѕн уσυ тнє νєяу вєѕт
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by KoldKash(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2016
6fit:
I sight another inpotent niqa trying to push a blame of not been able to give birth on gullible wife. If i hav yur woman NO, i will rather advise her to dump yur ass with yur ass-hole principle

U can't be more shallow
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by martinyesq(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Guy u hv ur principles so u must stand by them,never compromise ur standards for any reason,she is not urs dat y she can't stay witout it,I advise u let her go n u will see who was meant for u.Don't wrk wit d crowd ,cos d world see sex b4 marriage n fornication as a norm but bet me those who stay away frm it hv testimones to give in their marriages,so pls for d love of God let her go n another will come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.