Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (56842 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by kizyalex10(m): 5:37am On Jan 06, 2016
The truth to be told,most people here hav been condemning the girl because she said her mind.u people don't knw her reasons.marriage nd relationship re two different things.nd one of the keys to a great marriage is sex.weather u like it. Or not.if the sex is nt great or the man is nt man enough,then u hear cases of failed marriages.cheating comes in,somebody adopting babe because he or she can't father or mother a child.nd in some families like mine,divorce is nt an option because u can't. Jsst do it.so it's proper for the girl to request for it.thank God the OP said it himself that the girl is a good girl.some girls can play along with no sex till marriage nd be fvking every dick nd harry she met.but yet she didn't do it,nd now it's a. Crime because she opened up to u.nd some holier dan thou re condemning her when if they were in her position,will do worse.i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by simplifyone(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Very funny girl is asking you for sex and u say u be virgin

I went to your profile read all your post and I swear u no be virgin, you are just seeking attention and why do people belive everything they see on front page.you be virgin virgin taaaaa
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by DEDEAL77(m): 5:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Or else she will get somewhere take note she isnt a virgin , there is no limit to what people can do sex in demonic realm , ur glory maybe at stake be warned if she insist and u are sure stand ur ground or free her u meet better ones with patience.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by suny247: 5:51am On Jan 06, 2016
guy, u beta save ur relationship
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by tomayira(f): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Op, Flee every appearance of sin! Meanwhile with the recent sack etc, my signature is the only solution and plan B for those still "working".
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by JamesPanya: 6:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Ignore her. That is a trap just be careful and live by your principle.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by carlcar2012(f): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Sit her down and talk to her
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Following
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by mcpapillo(m): 6:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

I'm sorry pickle dick undecided
Don't be sorry ho.e ..
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by engrusmankudu34(m): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2016
jst live by ur rule & plan someone else, if ur intention is clear u will find someone better dan her.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by jikemania(m): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Bleep herrrr oooooo angry
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by CandyBar: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2016
I read a story on Nairaland of a guy that married a HIV+ bride, she hid it from him and falsified test results......Days are evil and people are devicing more cunning ways to con people.

Put yourself in your girls shoes.......would you marry a man only to realise after wedding that his pen!s is the size of a cigerette on erection or worst case...impotent ??

Be honest to yourself.......would you be happy if you marry her only to realise she doesn't have a womb??

Find out the reason behind her panic.....allay her fears.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by lielbree: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2016
I'm sorry Bro but that girl is a karashika!!! A dilila!
Save yourself now that u still can.
Tell her to keep off your joystick!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by hasyn04(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2016
By the look of it she's not ur type and have been doin dt way in her previous relationshp. So u decide if u can stil kp d relatnshp by convincing her, if she's worth it or u try other option. #peceOUT
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Simple give her what she wants...you are lucky she tell you..the women i know since 100BC loves sex a lot and if you jones she will get it else where
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Forget abstaining from sex before marriage. Use condom. Good for you to know the "ocean you will swim" or someone will do it outside for you. Is it a sin? We all have come short of the glory of God.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by oglalasioux(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Everyone is wary now. Principles or religion will not save the marriage when she finally finds out you cannot perform in bed. Her reason is not endurance. She wants to know the man in you before she regrets it in future.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Samcathe: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Sincerely, whats this post doing in fp?
You are a man, you should be able to handle this mere problem urself.
Will u come here and start telling us ur life story wen u get married?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ibnzubair(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

I just want to emphasize on the part where she said "she'll get it elsewhere"

Dude, just man up and tell her to go get it. You two are in a mutual relationship... not...
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Obere4u: 6:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Maybe shes pregnant and she wants to hang it on you............... do pregnancy test before having sex with her o when you might have decided to have sex with her
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Galaxydon1(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2016
If you are not ready for sex, why did you go into a relationship. Abeg clear for road make we see.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Gguy4real: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Wow this is serious issue oooo but if I'm the one lucky to be in that position I will give her a chance to feel my konji if she can hold it
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2016
hehe.. this guy na freemanan type , omo chop that stuff.. but do you know her STD status ?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Enesi47: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Michellla:
Op dont mind these guys above me.you should never give in to sex if you're not ready for it.t's got to happen when it's something
you strongly want, something that feels right,
and something you feel ready for at the time. It also has to be freely chosen, not something you do because you cave into what someone else needs or wants.
i'll advice you have a talk with her first..tell her your reasons for not wanting it yet.then if she insists,you have to move on bro.find someone else that shares the same beliefs as you.
pretender, we leave your trash for lawma
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by victorjoe(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Biblically, it's very wrong. Since it's a principle like you said, stick to it and make her see reasons with you.

There was a thread here on Nairaland about a divorced virgin. She got married to an impotent man and kept quiet even when her younger ones were having kids till she was too old. I know this is not your case.

For the lady to openly tell you, I guess she is really into you and wants you too. Cause she can easily get it from anywhere.

So, do whatever sooths you.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Lukibaby(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

obiorathesubtle:
Give her what she wants you idiot!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by pikapizy(m): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Op has a problem below the belt... and girl suapects... receive the grace to be completely honest!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by authenticjimmy(m): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Are u sure that ur engine stil working? grin
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by palsenator(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.
Then get married in the court. So she becomes your legal wife. You can do a low key marriage and get your certificate. After which you can give her what she craves for.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2016
kesikeller:
he was stucked on the booty Like a car sticker
These girls mehn I no dey trust dem
Once u are posh, Den
Dey go form crush, Den
Dey go con rush men Into endorsement
Now she don brand you
She need reimbursement
To god b the glory For ma story
LOl.. You know the wave bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.