Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (56841 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by pavlovt: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Please let her realize the danger in pre-marital sex also find out about her past other wise my brother run for your life except you ready for someone who will not be committed to you after wedding
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by LamiHandsome(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Is this fellow HIV+? angry
I bet this is a cooked up story.
Well, if not. You'll have my cedis for your thoughts.
Seriously, I respect that principle, but dude! Come to think of it; our body system ain't the same and at least she's a grown up too, not an underage. I understand very much her feelings.
You make sacrifices for the sake of true love my bro.
You'll get to know if she's virgin too.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Klare(f): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2016
grad2012:
Seriously I can't believe she's saying dat.well if she can't wait let her go cos dis one she is telling u that she will get it some where else, she sounds like a gal without self control and she might end up cheating on you.

gbam!!!! thank u bro, i dont know what suo with youth of nowadays, if she cant keep herself now, then how will she keep herself in marriage or when u are physically absent from biz trip, a girl that can tell you that if you dont give her what she want, she will get it outside, will do more than extra marital affairs when u finally married her....

you are a principled man , no allow any girl put you for wahala, she might be a runs girl looking for who to pin down with pregnancy she might have sexually transmitted infections

look at the alarming rate of stds nd the alarming rate at which there is no cure,

man shall not live by bread alone, dont allow your third leg direct you or a girl u just met Bleep up ur whole life u have built by making u miserable at the end of the day

am recommending this book to you, after reading am sure you wont want to break the rule u set aside for yourselve, no matter what you want to do always look at the whats if, the consequences after your actions, what will follow suit after that lust and pleasure.
"BEHINDE THE CURTAINS" by Ralph M.. Daki
thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by phranco(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2016
@op,from your what u wrote,u made mention of wanting to settle down with her. My bro,believe me marriage is more bigger thing than sex. In marriage,u don't settle for less or marry out of pity unless it happened accidentally. The girl in question wants to know ur performance and be on a safer side b4 settling down with u. It will be disastrous if she finds out that u have a 5yr old joystick or u can't last more than 2mins,after marriage. It will translate to cheating u which she wants to avoid now. U guys needs to understand yourselves sexually b4 venturing into marriage,talking from experience. Pls my bro,that girl is wise and conscious of what she is saying,so its better u give in at least once and prove yourself a man or you will loose her,or she will eventually cheat on u after marriage,unless u are hiding something from her. My advice.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Niftyrules(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

Hello brother I will personally advice you based on my believe that you shouldn't go against your belief. The marriage bed should be undefiled like the bible says, so if she is not ready to wait, kindly let go of her . Though I kinda understand how the girl might feel, but make her understand what the scriptures says.
May the Lord be with you.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Slickest(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Bennysmart1:
lyk criously I dnt de act of evrybody tryin 2 mak it luk lyk she's a bad pesin!hw many pesins hia wil claim dat de dnt ve sex in dia relatnship,she's jst a sexually active pesin dats all,if it was d orda way rnd,de Wld ve bin castratin her dat she is jst chopin n dosnt wan 2 pay her dues.let sum1 b truthful 4 once
Ma dear, don't waste ur fonts on dis hypocrital demonic retardss, if u avnt noticed, most nigerians love to be seen d way dey wish dey were... Why do u think with all our religious beliefz we still av spiritual problemz...

#berealtoyourself
#justspittingmamind

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Okies27(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.
. Stick to your principles n make her see more reasons n if she insists, leave her. Love should not make you do the wrong thing. The ones we do didn't help us in any way. Good luck.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by LamiHandsome(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Is this fellow HIV+? angry Or impotent?
I bet this is a cooked up story.
Well, if not. You'll have my cedis for your thoughts.
Seriously, I respect that principle, but dude! Come to think of it; our body system ain't the same and at least she's a grown up too, not an underage. I understand very much her feelings.
Since you said you've met since your NYSC days, and you've seen the qualities of a good wife in her. Abeg what else? undecided
However, the girl might want to test your potentiality.
You make sacrifices for the sake of true love my bro.
You'll get to know if she's virgin too, on the other hand.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by hustla(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Na so some of these guys go form , no sex till marriage
Na when u marry them you go discover sy e dey impotent or e get watery sperm
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by sisqonite: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2016
gamaliel121:
Well, it's your principle, live by it..and don't break it..

Based on my church mind...I think you should fuccck her...

Obontami has something better to say....lol

I see the oxymoron in this, church mind says to fvck her?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by doskie(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
Talk with her about what your real concerns are, and about what you need -- if you do feel like she's someone you want to have sex with in time -- to address them. For instance, with your concerns about sexually transmitted infections, you may need to be sure you're both on the same page about safer sex practices, Talk about what you're worried you'll mess up, or what you're worried could get messed up in your relationship.
if after all these talk she's still not reasoning with you, let her use the exit door.
boyyyy! this babe is beautiful. !!!! kai!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Truckpusher(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2016
ElectroCute:

not everyone is a dog like U.
Mr. Functioning Dick.
Don't worry eh - we will be here when you'll make a thread " my wife is cheating on me , what do I do now "
Ode boys everywhere for this 21 st century .

Your pastor that is preaching no sex before marriage with a potential partner would have destroyed your wife's kitty all in the name of prayers for her to land a husband .
Make Una kwontinu grin
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Sometimes, I feel some stories are just made-up to draw attention.. Why should a Niqqa be afraid of sex.. A full grown man seeking advice from millions of Nigerians in the name of Abstinence from Sex..

My friend, Dial her number, get a nice Condom and blast the Bleep outta her when she comes today..

You don't wanna lose her, yet you can't comply to her requests.. Greedy Man..

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by grad2012(f): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Klare:

gbam!!!! thank u bro, i dont know what suo with youth of nowadays, if she cant keep herself now, then how will she keep herself in marriage or when u are physically absent from biz trip, a girl that can tell you that if you dont give her what she want, she will get it outside, will do more than extra marital affairs when u finally married her....

you are a principled man , no allow any girl put you for wahala, she might be a runs girl looking for who to pin down with pregnancy she might have sexually transmitted infections

look at the alarming rate of stds nd the alarming rate at which there is no cure,

man shall not live by bread alone, dont allow your third leg direct you or a girl u just met Bleep up ur whole life u have built by making u miserable at the end of the day

am recommending this book to you, after reading am sure you wont want to break the rule u set aside for yourselve, no matter what you want to do always look at the whats if, the consequences after your actions, what will follow suit after that lust and pleasure.
"BEHINDE THE CURTAINS" by Ralph M.. Daki
thanks

abi o ,but wait am not a bro am a gal embarassed
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by myahayawabi(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2016
U are on ur on, u can make right choice for ur self.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by EOOJ(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Do not COMPROMISE WHATSOEVER!!! She is not a serious lady[size=8pt][/size]
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by slye(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2016
elantraceey:
Move on if she can't control herself, you'll get someone better who keeps same principle, she'll count her loss when she sees your wedding picture.

Good to know we still have men like you around.

We dey oo...Just shine your eyes wella cool
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by OnankpaBa(m): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2016
ask me agaqin
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Give her what she wants you idiot!
grin
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ifymagik(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
lifestyle1:
Are you still a virg.in ?
I am not but at some point I took a Stand
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ChynoBEATS: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

My brother I'm glad I've seen some1 with a similar problem...

As-4me o.. She know's my No is No ,if she like let her nag or Cry .. I wont do it ....
This sex thing is something i dont want now ....i know she'll soon understand....

........................................................................................
Guy since you dont too Try and tell her your reasons

If she doesnt want to listen ......

FREE-HER

...Thats what i did

As-@now i cant fully displease myself to please a Girl.........
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by EOOJ(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
boyyyy! this babe is beautiful. !!!! kai![/quote]

so u want to possible destroy ur life just bkos she is 'beautiful'

I just hope u know dat 'depression' and 'regrets' no get respect for any body
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by 2016Utmerunz: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Go ahead and do it But make sure you use condom oh ! !! !!! !!! , , Lord save me from Karishika
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by marxleggs(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2016
My broda insisting on sex before marriage is an upright, moral and religious principle. But, it seems ur 'girl' does not fall into this stance, with the obvious reason,that she has had d experience of sex and d pleasure that goes with it,before you met her. And she seems not to be able to hold back her urge for it any longer. So, since she is a wife material to you, and u wanna marry her as u said, u either review ur principle or you let her go unleash her pleasure somewhere else. Also, don't forget that; while, 'survival of the fittest' is what prevails in the jungle. For women,it is 'SURVIVAL OF THE FIRMEST'. Your girl might just be in d mission to ascertain how FIRM her future hubby can be. Just to avoid 'had I known .......' ! cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by khardel777(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
my bro are u a virgin and is she?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by echomog1: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2016
You are talking nonsense. .....give me her number lemme help you.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Crysallis(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Since you dnt want to have sex, its better you end your relationship with her... from what i read, both of you aren't compatible. so get a girl from your church to build a relationship with
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by vekanem(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Op keep to your principles. But be ready and prepare your heart because she might likely end the relationship in the long run. Speaking from experience, My ex wanted same thing, but I couldn't compromise , same with another one I dated for about 2 years. She couldn't hold it any longer, she did it and I knew because of the change in attitude . It was hurting, but you will definitely sail through. So stick to your principles.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Kbraims(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Watch out for omo ale!!!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by obontami: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Jimbadly:
It's obvious she's already been bedded by another guy while you were shirking your responsibility. She just wants to do it with you so she can compare and contrast.
true
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by lifestyle1(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
I am not but at some point I took a Stand

Why did you choose to abstain from premarital sex ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.