Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? (6797 Views)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Dora the explorer
coolcool
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by davidmark4naija: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
EverLily:

Okay, people are different. I am different. It's okay to walk away when you aint feeling the relationship or when you have a concrete reason. You talked about breaking up for a silly reason and I said and still mantain that I will shuk him knife wink I don't just go into a relationship with the mindset of exploring alone. Yes, I want to learn but for me to even agree to be with you over time, I would want something more. Breaking up must be on a solid reason and not because he has a cough and cannot continue the relationship.

If I don't see a future with someone, I'd make it clear, everything mutual. I won't waste the person's time and hurt that person at the end. That's selfish and wicked.

I still believe in Karma. If the person asks for God's forgiveness genuinely, I think all is forgiven. Afterall, what you sow, you must reap smiley

dis ur "shook him him knife" line don make me laff skara.

U be warri babe?

So if I date you and want to break up, maybe becos am just tired of the whole ish, u go "shook me knife" abi? Damn! I wish I can warn ur bf in case he has any such plans.

U know if karma was out for everyone, u'd be probably be in coma by now for all the wrongs u've done in ur lifetime, plus all the innocent guys u've hurt too.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by davidmark4naija: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
6fit:
Must every R/ship lead to marriage? If d two adults involve decides to date just for d purpose of fvcking each other, dont think it wrong

Totally agree with you
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
davidmark4naija:

dis ur "shook him him knife" line don make me laff skara.

U be warri babe?

Okay. I totally agree with you except the karma part. If karma was out for everyone, u'd be probably be in coma by now for all the wrongs u've done in ur lifetime, plus all the innocent guys u've hurt too.
Lol
I be confam nwa Igbo

You're probably right about the karma ish...to an extent tongue
Innocent guys ke? Cry me a river. Guys are not innocent anything. They can deceive anyhow plus I haven't hurt any 'innocent' guy undecided Are you innocent? grin
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Osisie(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Everything. U'll end up having more ex's that the Alphabets.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by crismark(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wetin u want make I tell u na??
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by perkynoble(f): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2016
ShakurM:
I don't buy your analogy, comparing cup of tea to human?
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by perkynoble(f): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2016
ShakurM:
I don't buy your analogy, comparing cup of tea to human?

making a cup of tea u won't drink is a waste of beverage , dating a girl u won't marry is a waste of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by ShakurM(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2016
perkynoble:

making a cup of tea u won't drink is a waste of beverage , dating a girl u won't marry is a waste of time
I disagree, dating a girl you won't marry to me is never a waste of time unless you were promised a marriage. Were you?
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Meetmeat(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it cos u have to gather a lot of experience before going into marriage. As a man u need it to understand how women behave. Don't go into marriage as a novice.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Sometimes both parties date each other knowing fully-well that they ain't gonna get married !!!...at times like this,everyone is happy!!
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Not all relationships leads to marriage.
It depends on our agreement.
I like you, you like me but we can't get into serious relationship bcoz of 1 or 2 things.
Then, let us catch fun just 4 d main time
Nothing is wrong but it depends on the agreement.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by davidmark4naija: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
EverLily:

Lol
I be confam nwa Igbo

You're probably right about the karma ish...to an extent tongue
Innocent guys ke? Cry me a river. Guys are not innocent anything. They can deceive anyhow plus I haven't hurt any 'innocent' guy undecided Are you innocent? grin

So you have bin heartbroken abi? Deceived by a guy abi?

Eyah! Sori abt dat. So wot were his crimes? If u dont mind sharing? cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by DharmyYinks: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
6fit:
Must every R/ship lead to marriage? If d two adults involve decides to date just for d purpose of fvcking each other, dont think it wrong
Dats not "Dating". Its "friends with benefits". And its wrong,inappropriate.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
davidmark4naija:

U dont get it at all.

I was gisting with a friend and she was complaining dat her bf left him "after everything". All she wanted was for me to join her and condemn the act. How do you guys even define dis "after everything" sef?

But I saw it differently. Anybody has the right to change his mind. I think the only time anybody looses his right to walk out of any relationship just like dat, is when both parties are legally married. Even at dat der is a process called divorce.

I think our problem is we attach so much importance to "dating-relationships" like there is a constitution dat it MUST be permanent.

Pls is there any law like dat?

About karma, wot abt all the female gold-diggers? Wot does karma do to them? The ladies dat aborted dia babies severally and still got pregnant several times afta and gave birth to lovely kids for their ignorant husband, wot did karma do to them?

Der is nothing like karma in dis regard my dear, cos its not within her jurisdictionwink
undecidedundecided..Call me when u're 40 nd still sampling.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
davidmark4naija:

Na this kain place dem go always see u.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by davidmark4naija: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Na this kain place dem go always see u.

Babe! Why u day attack me like dis na? Abi u see me for dream?

Besides, why is it dat its always okay with you guys when a lady leaves a guy she was dating becos he's not ready for marriage, but its neva okay for a guy to leave a lady he was dating becos he's not yet ready for marriage? Huh?
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Charles4075(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
There's nothing wrong about two sane beings mutually and intimately enjoying each other's company.

Op seriously, if you can't see her as your wife don't waste her time making her your girlfriend. There's no point going from Jss 1 to Ss3 if you're not going to write waec.

Same rules apply to the ladies too. Stop giving him hope and false alarm.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
davidmark4naija:

grin cheesy
Not really. I just know some guys that are not loyal at all. I hate that they take advantage of a sincere love.

I asked you before. Are you innocent? cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
davidmark4naija:

Babe! Why u day attack me like dis na? Abi u see me for dream?

Besides, why is it dat its always okay with you guys when a lady leaves a guy she was dating becos he's not ready for marriage, but its neva okay for a guy to leave a lady he was dating becos he's not yet ready for marriage? Huh?
1st,who are d 'you guys' undecided..what u pple don't seem to understand is dat we're different individuals with preferences..wats ok for lady A might nt be ok 4 lady B..so stop generalizing..

Nd for ur question,its all a matter of communication..if u not ready 4 marriage cos of valid reasons not cos u're a chicken who is scared of commitment,talk to ur spouse nd know what u're both going to do..Nd stop changing gf/bf like u're changing pant.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Dats not "Dating". Its "friends with benefits". And its wrong,inappropriate.
Well done..caught u red-handed.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by davidmark4naija: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
EverLily:

grin cheesy
Not really. I just know some guys that are not loyal at all. I hate that they take advantage of a sincere love.

I asked you before. Are you innocent? cheesy

Why u no want talk true ehn? Dem don break ur heart before abi? Der is no shame in admitting. U can always talk to daddy. Daddy will take good care of ucheesy.

Abt ur question, I am not innocent. I am just a guy dat tries to be nice sometimes and treat others nicely. Doe I do a lot of bad tins sha. Do u like bad tins? wink
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
davidmark4naija:

Why u no want talk true ehn? Dem don break ur heart before abi? Der is no shame in admitting. U can always talk to daddy. Daddy will take good care of ucheesy.

Abt ur question, I am not innocent. I am just a guy dat tries to be nice sometimes and treat others nicely. Doe I do a lot of bad tins sha. Do u like bad tins? wink
You're right daddy. I've had my own share of heartbreaks, mild ones though.

I like some bad things sha. I embrace the bad things depending on which appeals to me smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by flokii: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
davidmark4naija:
Wots wrong with dating someone you cant marry?

Wots wrong with dating someone you know you won't marry?

Wots wrong with dating someone with no future plans in mind?

Wots wrong with continuing to date someone after you realise you guys just cant have a future togeda?

Anytin wrong with any of the above?

why date them in d first place when you know ur intentions ain't pure?
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
coz it's like going into a grocery store without the intention of buying,you either leave unhappy or you take what's not yours.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by DharmyYinks: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Well done..caught u red-handed.
Lol.. Wat I do?

Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by DharmyYinks: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
MzLarem:
undecidedundecided..Call me when u're 40 nd still sampling.
Lolz. Its u ladies dat should worry most abt "AGE" tongue
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by DharmyYinks: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
MzLarem:
1st,who are d 'you guys' undecided..what u pple don't seem to understand is dat we're different individuals with preferences..wats ok for lady A might nt be ok 4 lady B..so stop generalizing..

Nd for ur question,its all a matter of communication..if u not ready 4 marriage cos of valid reasons not cos u're a chicken who is scared of commitment,talk to ur spouse nd know what u're both going to do..Nd stop changing gf/bf like u're changing pant.
Iyalode has spoken cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by davidmark4naija: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
EverLily:

You're right daddy. I've had my own share of heartbreaks, mild ones though.

I like some bad things sha. I embrace the bad things depending on which appeals to me smiley

Hmm! Dats my girl! Dats daddy's girl! So how abt some bad tins dat feel so good? Sure, day will be appealing. No! Breathtaking...wink
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Lolz. Its u ladies dat should worry most abt "AGE" tongue
Ok..wait till 70 b4 u start thinking of marriage then.
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? by davidmark4naija: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Ok..wait till 70 b4 u start thinking of marriage then.

So basically its okay to walk out from a relationship so long as I dont promise a girl marriage, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sex More??? / I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) / Ashawo Joints In Ojodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.