Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies (20451 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016

End time competition..

End time stomach infrastructure..

Buh wait ooooo.. Did I just said end time?? U forgot I v quit...

Buh anyway. End time memory
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by jacoik(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Mr pastor, what do I want us to do now. imagine a fellow pastor criticizing his fellow. such can never happen in Islam. Oga pastor, why not leave it for Almighty to judge . mtchewwww
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by faceyourfear: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
jealousy..oga go and die.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by canalily(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Jealousy of the highest order
maybe T.B prophesied what him had planned to say this yeargringrin
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by chesterlee(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
We have heard

tell us something new pls...
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Owlcity2: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
One thing about Christians and their denominations is that they always accuse each other of being false.

THE FUNNY THING IS, THEY ARE ALL CORRECT grin
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by OCTAVO: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Na today? angry
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by mikhe2(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Hw cn a fellow man of God b criticizing a prophet.... Lord see us thru
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2016
adextaiwo84:
I'm his cousin, he's fake, quote me and meet ur creator.

You dey mad, na me quote you, your father,

Stop talking bad against men of God. If you get power challenge

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Saheed9: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2016
We've always known him to be falz
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by noleon22(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2016
madridguy:
God Bless Prophet TB Joshua. Nigeria best pastor.
U are nuts! Who certified him Nigeria best pastor? They are all the same
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Christianwalase: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2016
ElectroCute:
please What is lalasticlala??
noticed it's common amongst threads on the FP

It was gotten from d word "Lacasera "
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Joshua is a false prophet! But spiritually blind herd of sheep can't discern it. Tragic!
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by chiefoboh1(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Even GEJ said it .
I blame our miracle seeking generation always looking for magician performing magic in d name of god for the love of money and fame
Are in sane God help u
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by refiner(f): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2016
adextaiwo84:

wish to orders wat u want orders to wish for u.....nonsense
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
chiefoboh1:
Are in sane God help u
you are blind u need help sorry
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by myners007: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2016
The pastor is trying to seek relevance. Why is it that many people criticize and condemn TB Joshua yet the man has never insulted or attacked anyone rather he is bent on his humanitarian gestures and supernatural healing and divine prophetic messages. Click like if you believe he is truly of God and Share if you think otherwise. Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by oglalasioux(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2016
The man asked a very simple question; name one blind or crippled person healed at SCOAN. It'll be useless defending the man without such evidences.

2 Likes

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by nwakaibeya1: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Conrad mbewe is not called by JesusChrist much like many of the so called pastors and prophets and that's why we have come withe the following prayers:we need all inclusive justice prayer&no exception#those using the name of Jesus Christ to deceve people&make money must all die in 2016 In JesusChrist mighty name we pray Amen.there no longer any mercy for those who are good in the day but are EVIL at NIGHT and that is why we say its at NIGHT we know who is genuine or not and those who understand the SPIRITUAL cannot challenge what we have spoken
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by tammie24: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2016
madridguy:
Don't say what you don't know. May God forgive you. TB Joshua is the best pastor in Nigeria.

na competition?
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by samsard(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2016
adextaiwo84:
Even Jesus' family didn't believe in him. In short, the religious authorities of his time called him a sorcerer; so, we are not hearing anything new.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by PROPHETmichael: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Horlufemi:
TB Joshua is a false prophet.

Please kindly give us the name of a "true" prophet since according to you, TB Joshua is fake.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by quanternetz(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
timidapsin:
Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) shocked shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/2840221/strange-cow-refused-die-after

timi wait shah nkan mi o si be fun eeeee. na by force to watch strange cow?

2 Likes

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by ransomed: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
simplemach:
Let the war begin...
::-- There will be no war. The man in the Synagogue will not respond to any attention seeker. Other Africans are Jealous of Nigerians because of our Human Resources, Mineral Resources and our Resilient endowments. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by timidapsin(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2016
quanternetz:

Yes.... cheesy
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Lilimax(f): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2016
My Bible tells me that any Man of God that says Thus says the Lord and it did not come to
pass is prophesying lies. That person is not a true Man of God! embarassed embarassed
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by uzokingn(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2016
the man is fake na. some one I knew since 1996. I pity some people who have jst decided to be blind.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by damilove(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2016
quanternetz:

Abeg help us ask am o!!! grin grin grin Very funny indeed!
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Temotala: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2016
You guys are very jobless for this to make FP. Look it up - Conrad said this in 2012 - FOUR years ago. Someone just recycled some garbage to try and gain attention...
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by boxypane(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Demonic or Not, He Predicted, the oil issue since 2013.

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Horlufemi:
TB Joshua is a false prophet.
grin The prophet who Predicts World happenings but couldn't predict the Calamity that Hammer his Church and Followers grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? / Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors / I Want To Give My Tithe To A Brother In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.