Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies (20453 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
I am not saying he is fake but I doubt the powers he is using.

My sister (who is very sick, Doctors couldnt figure what) and her husband gather some money and went to his church for healing. After days of struggles they manage to meet the prayer warriors, during the prayers she vomitted some slimmy and sticky stuffs which gave them hope that she was healed. After they came back the sickeness continued without fear or favour, upto this day which is almost three years now.

So, before you attack me......this is my blood sister's story and she is still sick. You can judge.

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Emmahunk(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
So what's your beef ? Gather and feed your own flock and allow the owner of the Universe to determine who is doing his bidding
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Bobnotrouble: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Only the subservient lickspittles believe TBJ claims.
They marvelled his whims and caprices as miracles.
What a pity!

Only leaders like Reverend Father Mbaka are the true Christain Men of GOD.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by ladychioma: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
T.B Joshua is a man of God.Conrad mbewe please say what you know

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
See as tb josh just fresh ontop una offering mony
Church business is good business
Stfuareyougod lol manz been fake since days of Adam abi
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bobnotrouble:
Only the subservient lickspittles believe TBJ claims.
They marvelled his whims and caprices as miracles.
What a pity!

Only leaders like Reverend Father Mbaka are the true Christain Men of GOD.
Its him God was talking about in REvelations all his followe s would burn with cuz ignorance is not an excuse when the book has told us in black and white .. Beware but his trick cant work in my area nah naija signs n wonders go dey trip them .. But the devil too shows signs n wonders to trick us .
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
When people criticize you, its a sign that you re making impact in society.

Jesus Christ with all the miracles he performed was ridiculed by people he knew, so its not a strange occurrence that TB is ridiculed, let God be the judge. cool

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Horlufemi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

Please kindly give us the name of a "true" prophet since according to you, TB Joshua is fake.

Show me someone who was blind and could now see, cured by TB Joshua.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by DonBenny77(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
if tb Joshua isnt an endtime false prophet then i wonder who is
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
robertic:
Lol
Fake data seller
Woe betide thee
You will never no peace
BASTĄRD
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
adextaiwo84:
I'm his cousin, he's fake, quote me and meet ur creator.
Eya wailing wailer sad

Because hin no help your poor family abi?

Get a life and a job.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by itunity007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
abeg were zambia dey in d world
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
madridguy:
Don't say what you don't know. May God forgive you. TB Joshua is the best pastor in Nigeria.

why do you say what you don't know? May God forgive you!
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by viqtanium: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
morereb10:
Zambian Pastor Conrad Mbewe Says TB Joshua’s Predictions Are Demonic, Prophecies False.“TB Joshua’s Predictions Are Demonic, His Prophecies Are False”- Zambian Pastor Conrad Mbewe Blasts SCOAN Founder

Well, in the last few years, the prophet has become notorious for prophecies related to politicians or football (what Americans call “soccer”). The internet is awash with news items claiming that “sources” have told them that the prophet has predicted the death of a president or the final score sheet of a pending football match. Hence, in the streets of Africa, TB Joshua has become the latest wonder-boy. Everyone is talking about him.

For instance, “sources” said that TB Joshua predicted that the Zambian national football team would lift the prestigious AFCON Cup early this year. In fact, the “sources” also said he predicted Didier Drogba’s heart-rending penalty miss—which could have buried the hopes of the entire nation of Zambia. So, even if you did not know TB Joshua prior to Zambia’s recent win, his name was added to our staple diet from that point onwards.

Being a pastor in Africa, I have been asked again and again by people in the streets what I make of all this. Thankfully, my own church members know better. However, I engage in a lot of one-on-one and door-to-door evangelism, and this is one of those questions I get asked very often. It is obvious that TB Joshua and his predictions are on the minds of many Zambians (and Africans). Let me make just two comments about all this.

Unverified Claims

The first comment I want to make is that many of the stories doing their rounds about TB Joshua’s feats amount to fictitious stories that are unverified. They get passed on from one hearer to another and grow larger and larger until they become “real”. They can best be included in the folklores that made up so much of African traditional stories, like the stories of the beautiful women that once used to walk dry out of the river at full moon to mesmerise village men and disappear back into the water!

It is the same with the prophecy of Chelsea winning the Champions League Cup. I have searched the Internet looking for a clip where TB Joshua is saying in clear words that Chelsea would win the Cup but all I have found are statements that “sources” have said it. Here is a man who runs a TV network for 24 hours a day, and yet the one piece of information that is the hype of today cannot be found! In fact, what I seem to find are statements made just before the match claiming that he did not say anything of the kind. Perhaps someone can send me a YouTube link where he said it—and said it clearly.

I am reminded of the many claims to healings that are made by “anointed” Charismatic preachers. Every week, there are tens of thousands of miracle services conducted across the country and the continent. When I say that these are just publicity and fundraising gimmicks, sincere Christians are often horrified at my saying so. When I then ask them to give me the name and address of one person whom they know who was once blind but now sees, or was a cripple (on a wheelchair or on crutches) who now - read complete story at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/zambian-pastor-accuses-tb-joshua-of.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 tosyne2much fynestboi
it's so amazing that a man like this could say such, well if you want proof why don't you watch emmanuel tv (www.emmanuel.tv) his services are broadcast live and like the man born blind after being healed by Jesus asked the pharisees "...do you want to be his disciple too?"
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by tsdarkside(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tell us something new....those of us,that have understanding know that t.b joshua is possessd by a demon...a very strong wan for that matter....

What we dont understand is,what the demon wants with nigeria...

We dont know the name of the demon,but its a very strong one....
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Smooyis(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
As a Nigerian I feel proud to have TBJoshua as my brother. Say what you like, it does not change God's opinion about him. I only pity you who are on the negative side of condemnation. Ignorance will no longer be an excuse in this year of reward.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by mikeapollo: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
ransomed:
::-- There will be no war. The man in the Synagogue will not respond to any attention seeker. Other Africans are Jealous of Nigerians because of our Human Resources, Mineral Resources and our Resilient endowments. God bless Nigeria.

Remove ''Nigeria'' from the argument.
TB Joshua is even loved more and better respected by other African nations/nationals than Nigeria/Nigerians.
It is about people who are envious and jealous attacking someone who is far better than them. TB Joshua is at the centre of most discussions amongst men of God today. It is either they are attacking him or they are busying copying and imitating the pattern/programmes of his church services e.g. prayer-line, deliverance using anointed water, prophecy, whole day-long services, laying hands on people etc.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Beey(f): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
I have said it before and will say it again, TB Joshua is a false prophet.If he has any powers, I can categorically say that they are not of God.They are from another source.But miracle chasers cannot see that as they want instant miracles!

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Horlufemi(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
samsard:
Even Jesus' family didn't believe in him. In short, the religious authorities of his time called him a sorcerer; so, we are not hearing anything new.

TB is not Jesus. I will tell it to his face. He's a false prophet.

Temitope Balogun Joshua of Ikotun-Egbe is a false prophet.

You think this is Blasphemy? He is a dirty stunning false prophet and he has no part of eternal life.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by JakesJ(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
It Only Takes The Strong Spirit Of Almighty Baba God To Know And Say So... He Can't Be More Fake Than I'm Already Seeing Now! God MUST Put HIM To Shame Soon For The Innocent Blood You Use As Your Sacrifice To Your Idiot Devil......
Horlufemi:
TB Joshua is a false prophet.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by JakesJ(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Horlufemi:

TB is not Jesus. I will tell it to his face. He's a false prophet.

Temitope Balogun Joshua of Ikotun-Egbe is a false prophet.

You think this is Blasphemy? He is a dirty stunning false prophet and he has no part of eternal life.
GBAM! Gbam!! gbam!!! End Of Discursion Discussion..................
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by veraiyke(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Very true oga. I know some gullible ones will say let's God judge and yet they want to judge our political figures. Christians must wake up to the gimmicks played by these so called men of God ranting the streets and cities. These stories are never verified.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by vooks: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
TB Joshua goes further than making these claims; he 'backs' them up with poorly edited videos of the original 'prophecies' cutting the awkward parts
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
2002 when I got to know him for the first time through a friend who attend his church but had to stop after her family discovered he was a false prophet. I have never though of believing in his miracles for once. I live close there now, whenever I pass his church area, I see stranded people that came to receive their miracles but got disappointed when they got there ( maybe they didn't have enough money or didn't receive the miracle the hope for). I pity them so much for those that I can see their problems physically ( what about those there's is internal). I keep asking myself why should these people be here when TB JOshua claims to be a healer and helper of the poor smiley Lost my cousin's father in law even after going there for healing(even though we tried discouraging them from going there). WITHIN ME, I KNOW THAT HE IS NOT A TRUE MAN OF GOD.
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
End time prophets
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
JakesJ:
It Only Takes The Strong Spirit Of Almighty Baba God To Know And Say So... He Can't Be More Fake Than I'm Already Seeing Now! God Most Put HIM To Shame Soon For The Innocent Blood You Use As Your Sacrifice To Your Idiot Devil......

Amen

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by oldschooljam(f): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
tsdarkside:
Tell us something new....those of us,that have understanding know that t.b joshua is possessd by a demon...a very strong wan for that matter....

What we dont understand is,what the demon wants with nigeria...

We dont know the name of the demon,but its a very strong one....

Sad part is he's holding some innocent souls at ransome holding a Bible with one hand selling their souls with d other

If only ppl can live their life peacefully fully dependant on God n not ds men in Sheep's clothing

Anyway Redemptetion,Repentance is still obtainable freely so theres still hope
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Skybee1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
beefin Jb sinz wen obj was a fyn boii
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Ali13(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
what is the way ouy
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Ali13(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
what is the way out
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
oldschooljam:

Sad part is he's holding some innocent souls at ransome holding a Bible with one hand selling their souls with d other

If only ppl can live their life peacefully fully dependant on God n not ds men in Sheep's clothing

Anyway Redemptetion,Repentance is still obtainable freely so theres still hope

sis...i dont know,its very powerful indeed..!!! undecided undecided undecided...its still a demon controlling other demons!!!... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by tsdarkside(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
mikeapollo:

Remove ''Nigeria'' from the argument.
TB Joshua is even loved more and better respected by other African nations/nationals than Nigeria/Nigerians.
It is about people who are envious and jealous attacking someone who is far better than them. TB Joshua is at the centre of most discussions amongst men of God today. It is either they are attacking him or they are busying copying and imitating the pattern/programmes of his church services e.g. prayer-line, deliverance using anointed water, prophecy, whole day-long services, laying hands on people etc.

yeh,,,well,,,then we are screwd!!!...

welcome to demon-cratical nigeria!!!.... grin grin grin...enjoy.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? / Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors / I Want To Give My Tithe To A Brother In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.