Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? (961 Views)

Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Must Read:6 Things More Pleasurable Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by dlivefeeds: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
I have been sleeping with a work colleague for just less than a year. Officially, we are in a “casual relationship”, but I would like more. I defined the relationship as casual because I felt that if pressurised to be in a “real” relationship, he would run a million miles. He has had his heart broken in the past, suffers from anxiety and sometimes depression, and if I push too much, I can feel him pulling away. I have tried multiple times to break away from him – I never message him first, I don’t go out of my way to see him, I don’t ask him to come over – but he always ends up contacting me and re-sparking everything. I have never told him how I feel so I don’t think he knows the emotional turmoil I have been going through – I think he sees me as quite happy-go-lucky about things. The truth is that the relationship makes me feel empty, lonely and confused. I don’t feel as if I can tell him how I feel, and I don’t know if I should break it off or carry on. One part of me wants to be strong and leave him, but the other feels as if I haven’t given it enough of a chance (and I don’t want to scare him away). I have tried seeing other men, but they’re just not the same.

When leaving a message on this page, please be sensitive to the fact that you are responding to a real person in the grip of a real-life dilemma, who wrote asking for help, and may well view your comments here or on http://www.thelivefeeds.com/leave-try-make-things-serious/
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by iceberylin(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
It's a new year na..

Receive sense sad
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by obiorathesubtle: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided you need Jesus!
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by Lordgatt46(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Over to the expert grin
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by IamLEGEND1: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2016
He wined you
he dined you
you were shining teeth like mumu.
he fuckēd ur brains out,you enjoyed it.
now you want him to become ur full time maga.
#UngratefulBitches

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2016
toxic relationship.all those casual relationship ass guys r selfish fake people.everyone has had their heart broken one way or another.i dont blame them,they know either ways theyd get free punny
id tell u to flee but i cn guess how difficult it is leaving sm1 u love who wont meet u halfway.disengage ur heart from him as slowly as u want.u have all d time in d world
u wont get what u r looking for ma.runsad
but wetin pikin like me knowundecided
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
He wined you
he dined you
you were shining teeth like mumu.
he fuckēd ur brains out,you enjoyed it.
now you want him to become ur full time maga.
#UngratefulBitches
what is wrong with u!!!
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by IamLEGEND1: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Mzdivacious:
what is wrong with u!!!
u talking to me,ma'am?

Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2016
I think you are a bit confused. May don't know what you want. Until you are sure of what you want, nothing's gonna change.

You said you tried pulling out yet you afraid letting go of him.

If yur sure you want something serious, then you have to let him know how you feel. Afterall you've got nothing to lose either way. But if you don't, you have a lot to lose. He's only gonna keep taking you as fwb and will definitely dump you when he's done eating while you never get to date other guy while in this fwb relationship

The ball's in your court
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by ivyT(f): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Eleyi gidigan o!
No advice 4 nw until 2moro
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by Solowande(m): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2016
to be sincere with u, u don't need jesus or sense in dis mata as d guys above me claim. all u need, is who will love, appreciate and take u serious. dat guy, to me o, nor luv u, he just need u for service anytime he konji need somewhere to enter. mayb i go i advise u to use ur sense and put am 4 god hand
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by nerdfrost(m): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2016
This thread mumu ehh!! undecided leave trash for lawma
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by nerdfrost(m): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2016
This thread mumu ehh!! undecided #leavetrashforlawma
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by tosyne2much(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Mzdivacious:
what is wrong with u!!!
My dear, I can't ff back ooooo... Ooops !!! cool
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by ibe9ja: 12:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Get yourself tested for HIV.
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
i was shocked when i noticed we never ffd each other...so why cant u ffw.them don too plenty for ur list abi?
#issorai
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:42am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u talking to me,ma'am?
lmao ehn ehn.iss me
u got no chill tonight.who chop ur chinchin
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
CHISOS!250!!!!must u ffw evr1 back
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by tosyne2much(m): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Mzdivacious:
i was shocked when i noticed we never ffd each other...so why cant u ffw.them don too plenty for ur list abi?
#issorai
Who be the people wey plenty for my list ? Babes? wink
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by tosyne2much(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2016
Your write-up is kinda confusing and incomprehensible

Back to the matter

OP, I think you are indecisive and don't know what you really want. Until you know what you want and decide for yourself, you may not be able to find solution to your problem
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by tosyne2much(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Mzdivacious:
CHISOS!250!!!!must u ffw evr1 back
When I have over 800 people ff me cool
Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by IamLEGEND1: 12:53am On Jan 07, 2016
Mzdivacious:
lmao ehn ehn.iss me
u got no chill tonight.who chop ur chinchin
How did u know I saw a rat eating my chinchin?

Re: Should I Leave Or Try To Make Things More Serious? by crismark(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Beta tell am ur mind....

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: My Boyfriend Can't Marry Me Because We Are Not From The Same Religion / What Has She Done To Me? / 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.