Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, (3734 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Saw this on ViralShare and though i have my
reservations, i decided to share it to get
people’s opinion here. Shortly you will see the
countries the author of this article believes
have the most beautiful girls in the world. But before they are revealed, i must warn you that countries like Mexico, Spain, America even Nigeria didn’t make this list or probably their girls ain’t beautiful enough to make the list. I am guessing you are eager to know those that made it, Find them below and don’t forget to share your opinion.

India
A multiracial land filled with many cultures,
India has produced quite a number of the
prettiest female individuals in the entire world.
Their dusky complexion and radiant skin are
regarded as very beautiful by many experts.
What makes them even more charming is their femininity and modest etiquette explicitly shown in their ways and movements.

Brazil
Brazil, home to the greatest number of fitness models within the Latin region, is a place where you’ll find women who rank among the
most beautiful on the planet. Both blonde and
brunette Brazilian girls are well known for their sexy, sporty and very attractive bodies which greatly complements their ravishing looks. Most famed women from Brazil have medium complexion with glowing skin.

Russia
Russian women are extensively appreciated all over the world for their alluring blue eyes,
flawless fair skin, great figure added onto a
good height. Most of them have gorgeous and proportional bodies.

Argentina
Ladies from Argentina are popular as beauty
conscious people, giving their skin and hair
utmost care and attention, always seeking to
look their best. They are also updated with the latest fashion trends. Wearing this along with dusky, shiny skin makes them look hot and bold.

Serbia
Slavic and Mediterranean heredity are the main features of Serbia girls. Almost all of them, around 99 percent have a tall and eye-catchy curvy figure dressed in stylish clothes,
accentuated with their expressive and
appealing eyes, which makes women including celebrities envious of their beauty.

South Korea
The women of South Korea look young with
their innocent, girly cute faces that match their bubbly and very likable personality. They have fair and clear skin that glows amidst their glossy black hair and has bodily curves built within a good, medium height.

France
French Women are famous for their outgoing
personality and attitude, energetic vibes and
strong fashion sense. They are blonde with a
very romantic nature and sophisticated appeal.

Italy
Italian beauty is defined by extremely pretty
Mediterranean women who have olive tanned
skin, brown hair with a nice aura and
character which makes them truly gorgeous.

Did your country make the list? if not you can make a case and the country with the most comment get an article published showcasing their beauties. Drop your arguments in the comment.

Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Wrong list

# 4 countries from south east Asia in general

# 3 The USA (due to the fact that its very diverse with lots of immigrants)

# 2 Venezuela

# 1 Somalia.
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2016
No African country on the list? I guess it's because our girls have decided to go artificial and erased every element of natural beauty God gave them.
Fake eyebrows
Fake eyelashes
Fake light skin
Fake Brazilian hair
Fake finger nails
Fake toe nails
Fake boobs/yansh etc etc
In Africa I believe Angolan girls are the most beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by Atlantian: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Wow, finally I can have erection again. Not these ones that the sun has baked.
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by naijaboiy: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Crap to me tho. undecided
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Wrong list!!! mexican,spanish and columbian ladies are more beautiful than all the ladies you listed combined together.
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2016
I Disagree! This is racism. No African country?

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2016
South africa have beautiful females.
I've seen it all.
Full body, legs, hips, lips and even assss.
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by Emac34: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Crap crap crap
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by iceberylin(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2016
If Kenya made the list.. grin

Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by nerdfrost(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Na brazil n serbia sure pass ooo!! Oboy see russia. Like em blondes grin
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World, by STILESGANG: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Indian girls are not beautiful,Don't let bollywood deceive you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) / See Drama As Lady’s Boyfriend Shows Up After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal / Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.