Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones (16852 Views)

Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others / Buhari’s Economic Reforms Are Bold – Obama / Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by ElekeNtioba: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
What cant kill Ndi Igbo will make them stronger. #Fact

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by EternalTruths: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
todayboy:

The tyrant president is taking all the development to the north you are writing rubbish. Carrying clearing to Kano where bokoharam dey bomb you still supporting him

Wait until the dictator on Buhari unveil

That's why they are called gullible supporters

They are unable to think far deep and wellwell angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by ElekeNtioba: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
With fervent daily prayer and deep thoughts of how to succeed, Igbos will excel.

Igbos remember you guys are

1) God's blessing to Africa

2) Special breed of Africans

3) The Joseph of Africa

Through the help of Yahweh Jesus and HolySpirit, victory is certain.

Remember that this year, Igbos will complain less and pray/think their way out.

As for the cattleman of Daura, oil price will fall to $10 this year.

The oil wealth of the 5% will never be of help to his government. cool

i wonder what he hopes to achieve. Like most everyone pointed out...the masses will be d ones to suffer. The Igbo traders wont be gone bt will simply restrategize. They will transfer d additional costs of business to d masses many who are Buhari's supporters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by Ephemmm: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
todayboy:

[s]The tyrant president is taking all the development to the north you are writing rubbish. Carrying clearing to Kano where bokoharam dey bomb you still supporting him

Wait until the dictator on Buhari unveil [/s]

Intelligent discussion like this is not only meant for people with deeper mental horizons, but also people who are not deficient upstairs: not for someone who has not recovered from the defeat experienced in the last election.

Please stay off my mention.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by mandarin: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Its wrong to ignorantly whip up ethnocentric sentiments in the face of economic reforms going on or can I say change of gear by the current government. If I have sufficient understanding of the President in his last media chat and explanations offered by the Vice President on the TSA, I think the current government is looking at what benefit the larger populace to protecting the interest of few importers that has turned Nigeria to dumping ground for many goods which has practically cripped existing industries. However it must be noted that there are huge economic challenges facing the country in terms of infrastructural growth.
There are two hard situations at hand and the government may have chosen the one that will have future benefits which is, limiting the amount of capital leaving the shore of the country, trying to lower MPR, and advising importers on looking at manufacturing same goods they import in Nigeria. Considering for instance, if some companies like tyre manufacturing companies should come to Nigeria, it may be too expensive to buy imported ones.
I heard the president say forex will be available to those who import raw materials for industrial use and wont be protecting those who import toothpicks, that should tell you about his thinking and the thinking of the government. The truth is Nigeria's foreign reserves has gone down due to low oil price because the country failed to save when the boom was there, that was a colossal failure, and imports put lots of pressure on the naira. I think though its hard especially to Nigerians that wear italian dresses, drink French wines, and wear German shoes, you will have to pay for more. Why don't you start patronising Nigerian entrepreneur and get your wears branded.
My wife make shoes and good ones at that and she sellsto brides, for weddings and Owambe and utility ones as well, one of my distance cousins sow world class clothes, in fact , he learnt where headscarves are sown for =N25k.
Youths on Nairaland must stop misinforming the world about our country and begin to demonstrate competent intellectual virtues.Nigerians should begin to get creative as to how to solve their own problems and begin to change their tastes for foreign goods. This is the time for the growth of the entrepreneur and youths should rise up to the challenge. Aba products should undergo more standardization and sell better. Nigeria's economy cannot continue to be about foreign goods and lock up shops, we must produce.
The only thing I still have against the government is on the =N5,000 allowance for the poor, that can empower hundreds of thousands of young entrepreneurs in need of capital not to open lock up shops but to produce good shoes, clothes, beverages and other goods.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by ccoolitempa: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
cramjones:
Many people have been saying that Buhari means well with his economic policies including my humble self, however, haven discussed with many people and studying who are affected the most, I am convinced to say that whilst Buhari's economic policies affect all Nigerians, the group it affects the most in a disportionate manner are the Igbos. When you examine most of these policies you would think that Igbos are specifically being targeted on all fronts. Let us examine the facts one after the other.

1. According to Vanguard news today, it was stated that Buhari's government have moved Lagos clearing house for imports to Kano. We all know that almost half of Lagos are occupied by Igbos. Igbo business men around the country have their networks in Lagos, and all they have known for many years is clearing their goods in Lagos. Moving it to Kano only adds to their cost without a concomitant value. Does it affect all business men, including hausas? Yes of course, but we all know that at least 70% of imports in Nigeria are carried out by Igbo business men all over Nigeria. This is NOT a good policy in my opinion it creates bad blood for the average Igbo business man, and make life even tougher for them.

(Link here http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/igbo-traders-bemoan-buharis-economic-policies-harsh-business-environment/)

2. The dollar policy has also disproportionately affected Igbos. Most Igbos have had to close business, because they cannot even find the dollar to pay for their imported goods. Worse still businessess that have millions of USD turn over, are prevented by the banks to collect their money, with the bank claiming they do not have dollar. This essentially grinds businesses and further makes the economy slip into oblivion. Does this policy affect other non-Igbo importers? Ofcourse yes, but given that Igbos are the engine of all of our imports in Nigeria, we can safely say that they are disproportionately affected.

3. Two days ago the APC government of Ambode, who in my opinion has been a confused governor, unable to just keep up with what Fashola has done, ordered that Oshodi market be destroyed. This is one of the largest market places in Nigeria and West Africa. Is it a bad policy to destroy Oshodi market for developmental reasons? Absolutely not, depending on its intent. However, what is bad policy, is when you do not give any notice, no alternatives, and then destroy peoples business that took many years to build, throwing thousands off their employment, and making many more people jobless. This is barbaric to say the least. Which group of people dominate Oshodi market? Igbos ofcourse. By many accounts, Igbos make up 85 - 90% of the traders in Oshodi. Was it a way of telling the Igbos that they are not needed in Lagos? Who inspired Ambode to take such actions?

I won't go further than this, but one thing is clear, PMB would have to thread carefully, or else what he thinks he is trying to make better, would only make the country worse. We do not need another civil war, policies like this only make Nigeria more polarized and ungovernable.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

FFK beginning to come to the fore...RIP Cramjones...the mask is gradually falling off... angry angry....omoale... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
ccoolitempa:

FFK beginning to come to the fore...RIP Cramjones...the mask is gradually falling off... angry angry....omoale... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by Candyrain(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
cramjones:
Many people have been saying that Buhari means well with his economic policies including my humble self, however, haven discussed with many people and studying who are affected the most, I am convinced to say that whilst Buhari's economic policies affect all Nigerians, the group it affects the most in a disportionate manner are the Igbos. When you examine most of these policies you would think that Igbos are specifically being targeted on all fronts. Let us examine the facts one after the other.

1. According to Vanguard news today, it was stated that Buhari's government have moved Lagos clearing house for imports to Kano. We all know that almost half of Lagos are occupied by Igbos. Igbo business men around the country have their networks in Lagos, and all they have known for many years is clearing their goods in Lagos. Moving it to Kano only adds to their cost without a concomitant value. Does it affect all business men, including hausas? Yes of course, but we all know that at least 70% of imports in Nigeria are carried out by Igbo business men all over Nigeria. This is NOT a good policy in my opinion it creates bad blood for the average Igbo business man, and make life even tougher for them.

StOla
Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by Candyrain(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rose2014:
Buhari's policies is aimed at destroying entrepreneurs in Nigeria cos it's hard to run any business in Nigeria without needing anything from outside the country.

If he's trying to punish Igbos for not voting for him, he should be aware that he's indirectly punishing the masses cos guess what? If I have to go through so much to run my business, the Yoruba Igbo and Hausa civil servants should get ready to spend their minimum wage on one underwear.

Let his robots keep hailing him, let's see who loses last last

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by StOla: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Candyrain:

StOla

I reckon you have yourself a brother in the profession of guessing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by StOla: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:
Ill informed, mostly asinine sub analysis by an attention seeker

@ Topic

No decent Nigerian cares if any set of people are disproportionately affected.

1. The customs must be sanitized, Nigeria loses billions of dollars because of the corruption in the body. Importation of goods should not be the mainstay of the economy. Those brilliant igbos should start manufacturing the products they are currently importing

2. Ambode ordered the destruction of the shop at Oshodi and that is the right decision. The market is an eyesore and is used by hoodlums and criminals to victimise Lagosians. Besides, the LASG gave the traders enough notice to vacate the market.

The OP is just playing the devils advocate and he impresses no one.

Candyrain
Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by Candyrain(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
StOla:

I reckon you have yourself a brother in the profession of guessing.

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by obailala(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Eventually, Igbos would still be the highest beneficiaries of the CBN's forex restriction policy because the last time I checked, local manufacturing (which is currently being encouraged here) is still mainly exclusive to Igbos. While some are still crying and alleging hate of Igbos over their inability to import anything and everything, sharp Igbos are already capitalising on the issue and beginning mass production in places like Aba. https://www.nairaland.com/2847624/biggest-steel-factory-west-africa#41728211

That being said, can someone explain the Kano clearing issue? ... Why is there no proper report on this apart from a side comment by one trader?.. if this is true, could it also be a policy to somehow discourage importation?...

Whatever the case, any person with the most basic understanding of economics knows that policies to discourage importation are meant to stimulate local production and save the nation from an impending recession due to the continued oil price crash. Unfortunately, with the ethnic dynamics of Nigeria, some minds are only capable of viewing this from the ethnic angle as an intentional punishment for a particular tribe,' quite unfortunate indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by mikolo80: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Rose2014:
Buhari's policies is aimed at destroying entrepreneurs in Nigeria cos it's hard to run any business in Nigeria without needing anything from outside the country.

If he's trying to punish Igbos for not voting for him, he should be aware that he's indirectly punishing the masses cos guess what? If I have to go through so much to run my business, the Yoruba Igbo and Hausa civil servants should get ready to spend their minimum wage on one underwear.

Let his robots keep hailing him, let's see who loses last last
import is not entrepreneurship

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by mikolo80: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2016
EternalTruths:
With fervent daily prayer and deep thoughts of how to succeed, Igbos will excel.

Igbos remember you guys are

1) God's blessing to Africa

2) Special breed of Africans

3) The Joseph of Africa

Through the help of Yahweh Jesus and HolySpirit, victory is certain.

Remember that this year, Igbos will complain less and pray/think their way out.

As for the cattleman of Daura, oil price will fall to $10 this year.

The oil wealth of the 5% will never be of help to his government. cool
see **** we go see how dem go build second Niger bridge with $10 oil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by mikolo80: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2016
drss2:
when we say gen buari is unfit to rule a modern country like nigeria, pipul tink we ar just hating on him. dat we hate him for no reason. now everybody can see d consequencies of his terrible economic policies. general buari's hatred for Igbos is deep in his blood. can anybody explain why shehu shagari was kept under house arrest in a presidential palace n alex ekwueme was thrown into prison in 1984 Does this not shows hatred for Igbos.
see how he is systematically targeting Igbo businesses all over d country to slow dem down so dat his northern pipul like dangote will maintain monopoly. sad look at capital oil, ibeto cement, innoson n many odas all targets of buari's despotic policies. a nepostic, tribalist, bigotric n a religious fanatic who is bend on destroying South East.
But no matter how he n his northern brothers try to destroy SE business, they will never succced. we will keep rising higher n higher. noting can stop us from progressing, not even d devil himself can keep SE down.
all Ibo biz do is import dangote produces and earns dollars from export while you gather our money and dash oyinbo because of 10,% profit, mumu ppl

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by ultimateballer: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2016
why is this not on the FP yet? Because it'd the truth? Lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by Boeing777pilot: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
CramJones

You made some very interesting points but do you have data to back up your claims?

Empirical data that the igbo are being targeted?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Bigprozzie:

Ignored

You are not on my level. I have seen your pictures. Please move along
Lol, what has pictures of his got to do with the salient points he has raised as it concerns the above subject matter and in your delusion of grandeur you're yelling that he's not on the same level with you - I must guess that you're talking about your level of stupidity and blind support , coupled with a zombified mind.

He's raised some salient points , address the issue as it concerns the above subject matter and stop foaming in the month like a dead body.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by superior1: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2016
cramjones:

Talking down the points I have raised without raising any counter factual points, just makes you look stupiid. I have been in the APC. I have sat with Buhari a number of times, I am an ardent supporter of Buhari, but when someone is toeing a wrong line, you must call it out. I am not even Igbo, so please don't sound like an idiot.

-CramJones

In your dreams....bah?, abeg sharrap and stop seeking attention with your silly write-ups

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by proxillin(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2016
What Buhari is doing is the best for Nigeria. Only someone lacking common sense will oppose him. Awon tribal werey

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by ChristStriker(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Bigprozzie:

Take your bare faced lies and shove it where the sun dont shine.

Do you think you are conversing with the illiterates that have fallen for your self absorbed and low self esteem induced threads.

You are inconsequential, an attention seeker and 90% of the time, you make no sense.

@ Topic

No decent Nigerian cares if any set of people are disproportionately affected.

1. The customs must be sanitized, Nigeria loses billions of dollars because of the corruption in the body. Importation of goods should not be the mainstay of the economy. Those brilliant igbos should start manufacturing the products they are currently importing

2. Ambode ordered the destruction of the shop at Oshodi and that is the right decision. The market is an eyesore and is used by hoodlums and criminals to victimise Lagosians. Besides, the LASG gave the traders enough notice to vacate the market.

The OP is just playing the devils advocate and he impresses no one.

What has this government done to encourage Igbos to manufacture? See Aba that can become the centre of industrialisation in Nigeria has been abandoned by FG.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by mediachirps(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2016
paramakina202:
It's obvious Nigeria has never been fair and just to the Igbos but definitely,one day ndi Igbo shall prevail.
prevail? When they're bussy making themselves slaves day by day. The simple truth is Igbos are too stubborn, they want to see happen to them in flesh, before they could believe. Foolish people.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by ChristStriker(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2016
Can someone please explain why clearing has been moved to kano if this is true? How does kano connect to the sea?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by sinistermind(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Y'all Nigerian are hypocrites... The same people that are here defending the government on encouraging local manufacturing are still the same people that'll see a locally made product n tag it "Aba Made" and boycott such product.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by nitt: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Bigprozzie:

First of all, can you provide proof that he is actually relocating the Clearing Agency' to Kano?

Even if true, how the Buhari Govt intends to sanitize the customs is totally up to the government. We can only judge them on performance.

For diversification to occur, we have to produce more, the first step is to discourage unnecessary importation. We should all be ashamed that Nigeria imports toothpick, pencil and towels.

While some of you Igbos are shouting online and calling Buhari names, smart Igbos have already got the message and are building capacity to start production of goods that they would normally import.

In 2 years time, when they start reaping the rewards of their foresight, it is the same IPOb youths that will start kidnapping them.

well done.

keep putting those eediotas in dia place.

@op... ur thirst for attention n relevance on dis forum is worrisome and raping the sentiments of igbo persecution is quite low, even for someone like you.

cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by Alwaystruth: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2016
The way Nigerians reason baffles me a lot. I have said it before in this forum that the problem
of Nigeria is nothing but wickedness. The simple general laws of nature favors no one particular tribe ,race,color,
region or religion but have equal applications on them all. Nigerians are facing hardship and unprecedented unemployment yet
all policies of government all levels lead to more unemployment to the people.

Now, somebody just demolished that Oshodi market in the name of development and as well witch-hunting a particular
tribe without knowing that those shops demolished provided employment and means of livelihood to thousands of people from different ethnicity. Certainly many families will be affected in this singular action and more people pour into the unemployment market. More criminals will also be created leading to more insecurity of lives and properties .Yet this is a country struggling with security issues. If any bad policy is targeted at the Igbos,well..as someone rightly said, the worst they can do is their 20 pounds civil war mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by proxillin(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Alwaystruth:
The way Nigerians reason baffles me a lot. I have said it before in this forum that the problem
of Nigeria is nothing but wickedness. The simple general laws of nature favors no one particular tribe ,race,color,
region or religion but have equal applications on them all. Nigerians are facing hardship and unprecedented unemployment yet
all policies of government all levels lead to more unemployment to the people.

Now, somebody just demolished that Oshodi market in the name of development and as well witch-hunting a particular
tribe without knowing that those shops demolished provided employment and means of livelihood to thousands of people from different ethnicity. Certainly many families will be affected in this singular action and more people pour into the unemployment market. More criminals will also be created leading to more insecurity of lives and properties .Yet this is a country struggling with security issues. If any bad policy is targeted at the Igbos,well..as someone rightly said, the worst they can do is their 20 pounds civil war mentality.

So we should leave oshodi to continue to be slum and dirt of Lagos to appease tribal wereys?

In the next few years we see articles like "Ambode did nothing for 4 years...APC is a failure in Lagos state"

Have you been to Obalende and see the transformations that happened there?

You guys also complained when Fashola was about doing it.

Now Obalende is looking nice. We Yorubas are proud of Obalende. Ofcuz Igbo are not proud of it because they are just mere visitors. They dont care about what happened to Yoruba cities.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2016
Maybe it's time for ibos to move to real business, not importing, which is glorified trading masquerading as business

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by mbeltima(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2016
@Bigprozzie: have ever imported any thing to this coutry before? Or have you left lagos to other states of this country before?

What's the altanitive for Oshode market and you see nothing wrong in that abi no worry go suffer inside or you family members go share from it.
And if the market is taken over by those special guy used them for election

When people who contribute to growth of the land would talk go ask keep asking ma mi 'owo nje mi da'
do you know the current price of dollar to naira now? You need education

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by copiescopy(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=cramjones post=41750381]cc: Tonyebarcanista ishilove obinoscopy

http://www.leadership.ng/news/politics/489768/fg-commences-direct-payment-n65-000-ex-militants

He who has eyes let him see and those that have ears let them hear . If this is really true.

PMB and the presidency and most of his advisers from the SW and North has succeeded in shutting those boys in . Yes they have mapped out plans to shut them in . This is a tight grip by filling their mouths with the 65k stipend while in the larger window the most part of the oil proceed funds will be directed to the development of their machinery in the north . This again will be taken as a long bait which has been thrown towards them and killing their desires to agitate for a better living of their people in the ND . Yes the ex militant will think the PMB administration is doing them any good but they are been caged in for the larger good . Within that time the ND and SS will already have been infiltrated by the NA whom will be guarding all of the major pipelines for a steady flow of the oil to the kaduna refinery where the larger chunk of the oil proceeds will be utilised. Now please remember the kaduna refinery is now working in full capacity whereas the oil proceed from the refining of fuel at this stage still remains in the north .

I really pity the old folks in the SE and SS also in the creeks . They have lost out of the whole fight thing entirely . Imagine paying the ex-militants who were supposedly expected to engage the Federal Government for the betterment of their people . Okay the ex-militant will now receive 65k abi so whom among them will fight when they are now all soiled in the blood money and injustice against the ND that they claim to be fighting for . Nnamdi Kanu saw through the eyes of the northerners and PMB.

He was more sensible to have seen through the divide and rule tactics of the north even though he didn't carry the ND militants along very well in his Biafran Agitations . Well I guess he saw the greed among many of them to betray their own people for a morsel of food that is been thrown out to them by the PMB admin . Indeed that is the real divide and rule tactics that has just been applied so far and it has really began to work its magic on the ex militants . Its not far from the truth.

The ex militants will be given 65,000 whereas the proposed planned 5,000 will be channelled to satisfy the yearning of the most under piviledged ones . Even a blind man knows that the most of all the underprivileged ones are in the north . I havent seen the SS SE or SW agree to be labeled as the under priviledged . Now where does the money to service the two ventures come from .The monies is from the same crude oil from the ND the same oil that has ravaged all parts of the ND ,the same oil that is now been pumped right under the nose of the ND militants straight to the Kaduna refinery where it will now serve it purpose for the agenda of the Northern cabals . The ND according to this method has shown clearly that the North has conquered them whereas they have made the SE agitators for Biafra to become docile . They have also made threats to most of them by attempts at scrutinising most if not nearly all of them when they had to travel home for the last yuletide . Again coming back to their business in the early days of the year they have been threatened by the policies of the SW by threatening to tax them higher and also shutting down their businesses both in Nigeria and abroad with the stringent policies of the CBN ala carte of the new Buhariconomicsm whish is in place.

Nigeria is really a Joke . I just pray that we have a leader because what we have at this present time is a leader who has antics to create enemies among us all in the SE and SS and whereas they enjoy the loot they take from under our feets as they keep allocating the same monies to develop their region the core north .

cc:
lalasticlala
cc: Tonyebarcanista ishilove obinoscopy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones by enigma2007(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2016
ChristStriker:
Can someone please explain why clearing has been moved to kano if this is true? How does kano connect to the sea?

Cant find any info that as well. CramJones should post a link to such article announcing the move!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southern Monarchs Slam Sultan: Nigerians Want Full Restructuring. / Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election / Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.