Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,970 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives (58063 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Bakrabas: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
i guess d op mst have lost her virginity b4 she cud share dis...ur virginity z d pride of ur womanhood,keep it tight,keep it strong 4 d best man dat deserves it.only God-blessed ladies are still intacts/virgils in d world and i pray 4 gud family home 4 dem in d futur wit d best men dat deserv it

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Ratchet? Because I tried helping your rather slow brain comprehend what was discussed in context before you barged in? Is that how you address all the women you know? From the youngest to the oldest? They truly must be so ratchet for you to have such high disregard for them on a public forum by corroborating such demeaning statement about them.

you have a perforated hypothalamus....
I called you ratchet because you acted like one..learn how to comport yourself in public, & stop being unnecessarily belligerent...are you on your menstrual period?

I only said there was a jot of truth in his post..a jot..I didn't corroborate with his assertions...
you must be consummately dyslexic, or extremely paranoid...

MsGlobalwonder:

Please steer clear my mention. Thanks

MsGlobalPlonker, you are too insignificant & moronic for me to bother replying you.... stop playing yourself ratchet....
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Votukpa(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Helloooooo everyone.

DISVIRGIN isn't a word.

DEVIRGINIZE is the word

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by ozy4christ(f): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:
Virginity is one of the most overrated concepts of this modern day contemporary west african society.

It's so annoying when I hear guys say that they only want to marry a virgin, as if marrying a virgin guarantees having a happy marriage. Or as if marrying a virgin means you have married the best kind of woman.

Honestly, looking at it closely, what does one stand to again by marrying a virgin?
That you are the first to have sex with her? What else? Nothing, and in the long run the disadvantages that comes with marrying a virgin outweighs the only advantage which is being the first to have sex with her.

And what's more annoying is that most of the men who claim to want to marry virgins aren't virgins themselves, and have actually disvirgened ladies in the past.

So if I meet a woman who has all the qualities I need in a woman, but isn't a virgin, then I shouldn't marry her? Isn't that stupidity? Then if I see a girl who is a virgin then I should marry her?

And people have the mindset of associating decency and having a good character with virginity. According to them, any girl who is a virgin is decent and has self control and would be faithful in the marriage, but these people are wrong and the reverse of what they believe is what we see today in our society.

As for me, I would like to marry a lady who has some sexual experience. Not some sexual novice. Besides, I can't even marry someone I haven't had sex with.
sorry 2 say dis,your write up is 4rm pit of hell,dis is because God him self kws d important of virgin,y did he choose mary?any lady dats a virgin in dis era shows dat she has fear both God and man,do u kw y its meant only in marriage?stop encouraging fornication.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by emmansctx: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
since a person choose to keep his virginity, that person has the right to marry a virgin.

marrying a virgin doesn't mean the marriage will be blissful but I believe there won't be any problem concerning sexuality, unnecessary overnight vigils or let me say with life.

I choose not to compare my future wife with no other substandard ones. Same applies to her.

whatsoever thou shall sow thou shall reap thereof.

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol. They use it as a distraction. The hole bussss and what Then what Same cray cray b/mitch... Lol this time with no experience cry

darkenedrebel:

fish? since when did you become a West African Griot? grin

those who keep hammering on the issue have probably never been to Europe and America, or should i say aren't exposed & enlightened...

that virginity thingy should have died with Mary Slessor or Lord Luggard...

for Jesus H's sake , this is the 21st Century.... it's not as if virginity equates to virtuous & flawless wife...

I'm sure you share ma sentiments on this....
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by slye(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Another shitty thread for the "Virgin is underrated wailers" undecided
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Dahveydson(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Godrep: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jexyme:
I'm Proud to be one. No matter what they say. Am not gonna allow any Dick & Harry to break my hymen loose.

It's kept for U, future husband.

Proudly V!!!!!!

I love to see young people stand up for the right things. I am tired of seeing people living fake lives.Most people asides those who were raped or abused, intentionally had,have and are still having sex with people they are not married to.Majority of them,if not all, seriously regret giving it up when they did anytime they think about it in the corners of their heart.Thanks to pride and ego,they will refuse to admit their mistake.Virginity should be kept by male and female because that's what God's expect.It's in the bible.Anyone who decides to have premarital sex just because people will call them 'old school',unsocial or simply wants to feel among does not know what he or she is doing. Keep it up!.Let no deceive you,when you keep your virginity,you honour God and your husband.

6 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

you have a perforated hypothalamus....
I called you ratchet because you acted like one..learn how to comport yourself in public, & stop being unnecessarily belligerent...are you on your menstrual period?

I only said there was a jot of truth in his post..a jot..I didn't corroborate with his assertions...
you must be consummately dyslexic, or extremely paranoid...

MsGlobalPlonker, you are too insignificant & moronic for me to bother replying you.... stop playing yourself ratchet....
lmaooo at comporting myself in public cheesy . Mind you, you barged into my mention oo. Biko package all those tantrums for everyone in your household,from the youngest to the oldest. I don't know you, I don't want to know you and I sure don't care what you say or think about me. #ByeFelicia

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yes, virginity doesn't guarantee good marriage, but don't tell me it shouldn't be used yardstick. Maybe it shouldn't be the major attribute you look out for, but it does count as well. Keeping your virginity till marriage betokens discipline, self-control, decorum & resilience—all of which are attributes of an adorable human—save for a few who lost theirs through sexual assault. In this depraved world of ours, it is commendable & you lots shouldn't act like It's nothing. It's something!

I'm not so keen on getting married to one anyway, but I don't pray to end up with a woman who has been with every Tom, D!ck, and Harry! Ah! I rebuke it in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by torqque7(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Melsan:
I see you oooo smiley smiley
Salute smiley
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by oglalasioux(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Very intelligent post.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by temiyato(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
kateskitty:
But wait a minute, I read somewhere that women don't like marring virgin guys, they want their men to be experienced in the field, which personally I think is bull sh!t because now we the women are the ones even telling these guys to go deflower other girls to get this experience. Isn't that contradictory and fvking confusing sad angry
I see u.broad smile n good sets of teeth. U fine walahi
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by slye(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Carnations:

If you don’t however, that will be most unfortunate. I’m sure you’ve read about Pharisees. They were fond of using differing standards- one for themselves, another for others. Jesus had a running battle with those guys. You’re not a Pharisee are you? You can’t judge this lady by one set of standards and use another for yourself. It’s pharisaic.

http://manly.ng/nigerian-man-marry-a-virgin/

Follow Leke Alder on Twitter: @lekealde

OP, You must be high on dicks. angry

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by ijames: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Bros. I have made my choice. Nothing you wrote up there makes sense to me. I am anti-premarital sex while you are pro-premarital sex, therefore we don't think the same.

If you want to marry a retired prostitute, I will congratulate you. But as for Jmoore, it's tear rubber all the way. As for growing old before I find a virgin, I got many to choose from. Don't worry about me. Thanks.
Jmoore as much as you're trying to make your point I see no reason you should refere to non virgins as retired prostitutes... It's show how much disrespectful you are and judging by the way u talk, it will be better for a girl to marry a respectful non-virgin man, than a disrespect virgin man....look inwards before u call call people names or insult people...I wish your sisters, anuties and even mother are/were virgins before they get/got married...not to insult you, but expanding on the point you just made....
Meanwhile get some sense..ok

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaooo at comporting myself in public cheesy . Mind you, you barged into my mention oo

this is a public forum, not your father's face me i face you compound..
and in case you don't know, a forum is a place for discussion, in other words I can mention you whenever I want... I only quoted you first cos I thought you were sane, only to discover you house a humongous amount of estrogen & bipolarity..
my bad for doing so...

MsGlobalwonder:

iko package all those tantrums for everyone in your household,from the youngest to the oldest. I don't know you, I don't want to know you and I sure don't care what you say or think about me. #ByeFelicia

Ode, you are the one throwing tantrums.. who started acting like an Agbero?
that's why I asked if you are on your period... grin

I don't know you either.
and neither am I interested in acquainting a silver back ...

don't hit your senile vágina on the door latch on your way out...
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by sammyxclusive: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Carnations:
This virginity thing. It seems a big issue for you. And it’s generating awkward contradictions in you. It’s the hidden reason you’re struggling with your emotions. You’re conflicted inside because you know you have no standing.

Okay, here’s the thing: In life, you must learn to use appropriate yardstick to judge and determine issues. You don’t use a ruler for example to measure the purity of water. That’s an inappropriate instrument though a measurement. Neither do you use a stethoscope to measure the pressure of a tyre. It’s a wrong pressure gauge. In the same manner, you can’t use dutifulness in church as parameter to determine the suitability of a conjugal prospect. It can serve as corroborative factor or even corroborant, but it cannot be the primary basis of consideration. A good church worker is not necessarily going to be a good wife, though the word “good” is common. Two separate issues. I mean, that she can sing down the heavens doesn’t mean she will make you a good wife. Vocal dexterity is not qualification for coupling. Choir is not a marriage context. If you base your marriage decision on her ability to sing, you’re clearly using a wrong means of measurement. A singing voice for example cannot help you determine if she’s clean or a relative of Unhygienix of Asterix fame. That’s how people arrive at wrong marital decisions. They use wrong parameters. And such a mistake can prove very costly to a man in particular.

Now let’s come to your issue. You want to marry a virgin. But there’s an inherent contradiction in your quest. You can’t test her virginity unless you sleep with her, in which case she’ll no longer be and you won’t marry a virgin. The truth is, all you have is her word. It’s what she says she is that she is at this stage of your relationship. You can’t even verify her word without compromising your faith. Now, here’s the irony of your quest for a virgin wife: You’re not a virgin yourself. At some point before you embraced your faith you engaged in sexual congresses. In other words, you have a past. In the same vein, she also has a past. But you’re willing to embrace your past but not hers.

As per your wife you want to be the man who “hit it first”, but tell me, the women you hit first who’ll marry those? In essence you can’t take what you dished out. The idea of someone being there before you consternates you. You can’t handle it, ironically. The reason she’s not giving you the confirmation you want on her virgin status is probably because she’s not. She likes you, wants you, but you’ve put impediment on progress: demanded for something she can’t amend retroactively. And so she can’t lie about her past, and she can’t tell you the truth either. Stalemate. You somehow think that her non-virginal status is indicative of a colourful and flavourful past. Perhaps. Same applies to you I guess. But you’ve not told me who she really is, just her sexual history. You didn’t indicate if she’s a loving and kindhearted woman. Whether or not she’s caring. You’ve not told me whether she’s trustworthy, whether she’s someone you can entrust your life to. And it’s not as if you’re accusing her of promiscuity. So the broken hymen just indicates she’s had sex in the past.

What I’m trying to say is, virginity is really not a test of whether someone will make you a good wife. You’re using a ruler to measure tyre pressure. Now if virginity is a psychological barrier for you, I’d say don’t go into marriage with her. You’ll keep judging her in the present because you can’t deal with her past. I’ll advice you keep your imagination in check. Stop imagining someone in the past on top of her. It’s unhelpful. But you have to reconcile yourself to the possibility you may not marry a virgin. Being real! Learn to be real in life. Your generation is very experimental with sex, and sexual imagery is so pervasive. Your music videos are highly suggestive. Think Anaconda. You’re being conditioned to accept raw sexuality. That conditioning generates results. Makes kids want to experiment with sex.

Be careful that your quest for virginity doesn’t make you miss a very wonderful and loving woman. Perhaps the first thing you ought to consider is what you want in a wife, what should you want in a wife. If this woman meets your criteria of a good wife to you I’d say go for her. You don’t want to regret not marrying her. If you marry an alternate, note that the virginity qualification will end on your wedding night. Then the marriage begins. You don’t want a wife who qualifies for only the wedding night do you? What happens in the days and years ahead? The faith you avow is very much anchored on Paul’s immortal words: If any man (or woman) be in Christ, he or she is a new creature. Old things have passed away. All things have become new. It’s either you’re going to accept God’s word concerning this lady or not. The decision is yours.

If you don’t however, that will be most unfortunate. I’m sure you’ve read about Pharisees. They were fond of using differing standards- one for themselves, another for others. Jesus had a running battle with those guys. You’re not a Pharisee are you? You can’t judge this lady by one set of standards and use another for yourself. It’s pharisaic.

http://manly.ng/nigerian-man-marry-a-virgin/

Follow Leke Alder on Twitter: @lekealde

I ashamed of this write up. I can't even allow lads see it. I guess the writer is suffering from low self esteem. Reading it was pointless as the conclusion and comments from your fans suggest what you wasted your time to type if not copied and pasted.

4 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Topsyvic(f): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lyk crously i hate seein sumtyn lyk dix...wat is even ur advice for ur sisters at ohm??
U always make d virgins luk lyk dey re notin..lyk dey re nt special

If u dont want a virgin abeg kip dat to urself nt for u to be badmouthin demm!
Go Nd Meet Ur Type
Empty drum#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by ijames: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Bros. I have made my choice. Nothing you wrote up there makes sense to me. I am anti-premarital sex while you are pro-premarital sex, therefore we don't think the same.

If you want to marry a retired prostitute, I will congratulate you. But as for Jmoore, it's tear rubber all the way. As for growing old before I find a virgin, I got many to choose from. Don't worry about me. Thanks.
Jmoore as much as you're trying to make your point I see no reason you should refere to non virgins as retired prostitues... It's show how much disrespectful you are and judging by the way u talk it will be better for a girl to marry a respectful non-man, than a disrespect virgin man like you...look inwards before u call call people names or insult people...I wish your sisters, anuties and even mother are/were virgins before they get/got married...not to insult you, but expanding on the point you just made....
Meanwhile get some sense..ok
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by psalmdave(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
What a mess and pity we have gotten ourselves to...... This is Virginity....been condemned?........I just feel for the daughters of this great multitude of "premarital sex"......They'll be coaching their daughters like

father:Janet?

Janet: yes Daddy

Father:you know virginity is not an assurance of a stable home and wife material.... so find a boyfriend or guy and start sleeping with him .......That way you will become a better lady for your husband

Janet: Yes Daddy!

God help us

3 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

This is a public forum, not your father's face me i face you compound..
and in case you don't know, a forum is a place for discussion... I only quoted you first cos I thought you were sane, only to discover you house a humongous amount of estrogen & bipolarity..

lmaooo. You are trying so hard to keep up .le hustle and struggle le real. Life of a wannabe. You don't need to spew jargons and balderdash to "hit the spot" wink . Kikiki. Lil lad, like i've said severally; go tell all that to everyone in your household for doing a terrible job at raising you. Cheers son! kiss

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by mytym1: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Virgin my foot
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by danidee10(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Speechless3:

Lol abi o

Speechless3 i've been reading thru your profile n topics......please, please follow back (i know some people will go an read too....aproko grin)...Thank you kiss
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Jreserved(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Being the first does not guarantee being the only. Guys be wise and choose rightly.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by ruffDiamond: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
chain #leavestoryforthegodabeg sad

I INSIST ON MARRYING A VIRGIN

the way gal they fucck around this day mehn!dem no fork small remain for future hubby again o sad

From like age 13 going 30 dem don start to dey hammer JOHN THOMAS

COme dey patch an with Alum cry

I Wii never settle for less

I will never eat LEFTOVER!!!!!!! TUFIAKWA!! undecided

imagine guys sniggering and giggling anong themselves from the backseat in the Church on one wedding day discussing in hushed tone such thing like how many times,how many rounds ,how deep or wide is the her punna etc while trying to keep a straight face and fake smile while wishing you a happy marital life! undecided shocked ...guys u might not even know from Adam ..discussing yr bride most vital private statistic right right there on the church floor

Forgetit ...its virgin or nothing embarassed tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by OkoAnike(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
True talk my dear, the society has mess up so many things... The society by means of there music say do it, friend and family says it's natural, mother initiate their children into the act, brother takes their sister to sluther room... Huummmm.

Seriously good has finally turned evil and evil been seeing as good.... Lucky me, I married my wife as a virgin and i tell she is a good wife as well a good mother.

9 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by amparas(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:
Tear rubber. She must be a virgin, no negotiation.

A man with a brand new dick deserves a woman with a tear-rubber honeypot for marriage.
Hehehehe for dis era wey sex dey like handshake?
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
danidee10:

Speechless3 i've been reading thru your profile n topics......please, please follow back (i know some people will go an read too....aproko grin)...Thank you kiss

What have you been reading grin
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Raalsalghul: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
If I want to marry a wife, virginity wouldn't be a yardstick, but that is not to say I would gladly accept a "cuntinent"-as some people would term it. And besides, discovering that my wife to be is a virgin would only make me respect her more. Also, I think that before any guy moves to deflower any girl claiming to be a virgin, he must have made up his mind to take her to the altar, unless he just wants to play around.

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by godman01(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
RedCapChief:

. . .derailing thread

I am sure the poster had good intentions in writing this article, but this article is a terrible piece to read. Too heavy on the mind. Consternates! Corroborant! Even modern doctoral theses shy away from mere demonstrations of lexical dexterity.
Yes, people will comment because they got the gist of the article before reading but your article is neither pleasant nor easy to read.

Yes, that is very nice. But don't expect your husband to give you any medal because you kept your virginity for him. There will be no prizes or gifts or awards. It is something personal between you and whatever reason you have for maintaining you stand. Don't think that having an intact hymen is something that is an achievement or something that makes you very special
Bros, it's an achievement and it sure will make her special.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Fourwinds: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
kateskitty:
I swear I fell asleep half way, I'm gonna save this page for when I'm having sleepless night grin
d summary is virginity...she means tear rubber cheesy
kateskitty:
I swear I fell asleep half way, I'm gonna save this page for when I'm having sleepless night grin
d summary is virginity...she means tear rubber

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Photos & Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.