Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,746 members, 7,865,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives (57850 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by StarMogul(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:
Tear rubber. She must be a virgin, no negotiation.

A man with a brand new dick deserves a woman with a tear-rubber honeypot for marriage.
Lol grin..so true.I really want to ask, what about men that r still virgins aren't they justified enough to desire a virgin for themselves? Don't get me wrong,the op did have a point viginity is not the most important trait of a good wife,however if a young guy in this present age can keep himself clean then I think there is hope.Sex is becoming so cheap and overhyped these days and alot of people try to brand it in so many ways.We should all be careful.

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Parcks(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mr man,for your very last statement...that's your opinion and choice! Never make your opinion and choice a MUST for others to follow. You speak this way because you are not a VIRGIN! So stop crying and weeping over spilled milk and i know you regret "losing it" everytime this topic is brought up! From henceforth, keep ur thought,opinion and choices to yourself!!!
Decker:
Virginity is one of the most overrated concepts of this modern day contemporary west african society.

It's so annoying when I hear guys say that they only want to marry a virgin, as if marrying a virgin guarantees having a happy marriage. Or as if marrying a virgin means you have married the best kind of woman.

Honestly, looking at it closely, what does one stand to again by marrying a virgin?
That you are the first to have sex with her? What else? Nothing, and in the long run the disadvantages that comes with marrying a virgin outweighs the only advantage which is being the first to have sex with her.

And what's more annoying is that most of the men who claim to want to marry virgins aren't virgins themselves, and have actually disvirgened ladies in the past.

So if I meet a woman who has all the qualities I need in a woman, but isn't a virgin, then I shouldn't marry her? Isn't that stupidity? Then if I see a girl who is a virgin then I should marry her?

And people have the mindset of associating decency and having a good character with virginity. According to them, any girl who is a virgin is decent and has self control and would be faithful in the marriage, but these people are wrong and the reverse of what they believe is what we see today in our society.

As for me, I would like to marry a lady who has some sexual experience. Not some sexual novice. Besides, I can't even marry someone I haven't had sex with.

5 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by danidee10(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Speechless3:

What have you been reading grin

Your topic on religion abi topics
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Raalsalghul: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
ruffDiamond:
chain #leavestoryforthegodabeg sad

I INSIST ON MARRYING A VIRGIN

the way gal they fucck around this day mehn!dem no fork small remain for future hubby again o sad

From like age 13 going 30 dem don start to dey hammer JOHN THOMAS

COme dey patch an with Alum cry

I Wii never settle for less

I will never eat LEFTOVER!!!!!!! TUFIAKWA!! undecided

imagine guys sniggering and giggling anong themselves from the backseat in the Church on one wedding day discussing in hushed tone such thing like how many times,how many rounds ,how deep or wide is the her punna etc while trying to keep a straight face and fake smile while wishing you a happy marital life! undecided shocked ...guys u might not even know from Adam ..discussing yr bride most vital private statistic right right there on the church floor

Forgetit ...its virgin or nothing embarassed tongue
You are funny, bro!
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:
Virginity is one of the most overrated concepts of this modern day contemporary west african society.

It's so annoying when I hear guys say that they only want to marry a virgin, as if marrying a virgin guarantees having a happy marriage. Or as if marrying a virgin means you have married the best kind of woman.

Honestly, looking at it closely, what does one stand to again by marrying a virgin?
That you are the first to have sex with her? What else? Nothing, and in the long run the disadvantages that comes with marrying a virgin outweighs the only advantage which is being the first to have sex with her.

And what's more annoying is that most of the men who claim to want to marry virgins aren't virgins themselves, and have actually disvirgened ladies in the past.

So if I meet a woman who has all the qualities I need in a woman, but isn't a virgin, then I shouldn't marry her? Isn't that stupidity? Then if I see a girl who is a virgin then I should marry her?

And people have the mindset of associating decency and having a good character with virginity. According to them, any girl who is a virgin is decent and has self control and would be faithful in the marriage, but these people are wrong and the reverse of what they believe is what we see today in our society.

As for me, I would like to marry a lady who has some sexual experience. Not some sexual novice. Besides, I can't even marry someone I haven't had sex with.
U are very realistic.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Dharmey: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Shiooo
Cc lalasticala
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
2dice:
Where can I get the short version?
My dear. E tire me
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Fourwinds: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
kateskitty:
But wait a minute, I read somewhere that women don't like marring virgin guys, they want their men to be experienced in the field, which personally I think is bull sh!t because now we the women are the ones even telling these guys to go deflower other girls to get this experience. Isn't that contradictory and fvking confusing sad angry
hmmmm. u get sense...na weti some girls no know be dat ooooo
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by tete7000(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Someone wrote all this? For what? O ga o! Joblessness maybe.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Raalsalghul: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
emmansctx:
since a person choose to keep his virginity, that person has the right to marry a virgin.

marrying a virgin doesn't mean the marriage will be blissful but I believe there won't be any problem concerning sexuality, unnecessary overnight vigils or let me say with life.

I choose not to compare my future wife with no other substandard ones. Same applies to her.

whatsoever thou shall sow thou shall reap thereof.
"since a person choose to keep his virginity, that person has the right to marry a virgin", I understand your point, but you should also know that life ain't fair.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MichaelChaplain: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
RexKex:
As usual, The Common Question: "The woman you deflowered, Who will marry her"

BUT what about the virgin Guys like me? How can I, After enduring The sexual urge now get married to someone whose Vagiina Has welcomed numerous dicks, Fingers & Mouths?

I Am not advocating for those with the desire to wed Virgins BUT threads like this make the Virgin Girl want to give it all up. When Sex has become like a virtue & when Most girls believe virginity Is archaic, Why will the virgin Girl cherish her chastity?

I have Long lost faith in the possibility of finding a virgin wife. It is unfortunately impossible to find a Virgin, Quote that anywhere!

So my Dear Olivia, Nobody is looking down on you for not Being a virgin. So don't discourage that Little girl trying hard to keep her chastity. If there's any message this thread is trying to send across, I think it will be this: "Virginty is archaic & Virgins are a Crazy bunch"wink

Thank you dear. Let them keep condeming what they could not uphold. Some of them will be condeming those calling for the freedom for Lesbians and homosexual to have their wishes (marrying themselves). I thank God for His awesome Grace so far

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls o, I need a virgin husband but not those type that will be claiming it cos they've nt put it in a woman's v**..., but they put it everywhere including their hands just like some women will engage only in anal nd be claiming virgin, quite disgusting!!

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by emmansctx: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
mytym1:
Virgin my foot
go hug the nearest transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by ewizard1: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
U are very realistic.
Abi? Some Parckororo dey wail!
E neva jam!
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by RedCapChief(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
godman01:

Bros, it's an achievement and it sure will make her special.

Is it an achievement if you don't steal? No
Is it an achievement if you don't get a job? No
Is it an achievement if you don't disrespect your parents? No

Achievements are given to people who do things
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by rinzylee(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Premarital sex is a sin .... Virginity does not make a marriage work......Virginity is a pride....if you have not lost yours preserve it for your husband on the wedding night....in as much as virginity shouldn't be a criteria a criteria for choosing a life partner....it is still a virtue. God hates fornication and immorality. Save sex for marriage.

5 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
The tendency,probability and likelihood of getting a virgin girl means she is likely to be in the age bracket of 17-23...and that's why religion e.g Islam advocates early marriage while the lady finishes school in the husband house...A lady above these age bracket will certainly most likely be unable to control her urge except she is a devout Muslim or xtian.

But it's a fact that every man wants to marry a virgin.
Also a fact that most girls not virgin are jealous n always live regretting why they lost virginity for the return of their lives...

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Acidosis:
OP, reserve the message for your daughters.

Thank you.
take the message cheesy
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Melsan: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
torqque7:

Salute smiley
Longest time..hawayu?
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
ewizard1:

Abi? Some Parckororo dey wail!

E neva jam!
95% of those who seem to be vrigins are just liars. There are actually very raz girls out there who are vrigins but their behaviour doesn't show it.
Well, my advise to the virgins on nairalan is that they should remain like that till they married,cos some men might end up single for life if they don't find virgins to marry. But as I've always said, many will be disappointed on their wedding night.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Pque(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Carnations:
This virginity thing. It seems a big issue for you. And it’s generating awkward contradictions in you. It’s the hidden reason you’re struggling with your emotions. You’re conflicted inside because you know you have no standing.

Okay, here’s the thing: In life, you must learn to use appropriate yardstick to judge and determine issues. You don’t use a ruler for example to measure the purity of water. That’s an inappropriate instrument though a measurement. Neither do you use a stethoscope to measure the pressure of a tyre. It’s a wrong pressure gauge. In the same manner, you can’t use dutifulness in church as parameter to determine the suitability of a conjugal prospect. It can serve as corroborative factor or even corroborant, but it cannot be the primary basis of consideration. A good church worker is not necessarily going to be a good wife, though the word “good” is common. Two separate issues. I mean, that she can sing down the heavens doesn’t mean she will make you a good wife. Vocal dexterity is not qualification for coupling. Choir is not a marriage context. If you base your marriage decision on her ability to sing, you’re clearly using a wrong means of measurement. A singing voice for example cannot help you determine if she’s clean or a relative of Unhygienix of Asterix fame. That’s how people arrive at wrong marital decisions. They use wrong parameters. And such a mistake can prove very costly to a man in particular.

Now let’s come to your issue. You want to marry a virgin. But there’s an inherent contradiction in your quest. You can’t test her virginity unless you sleep with her, in which case she’ll no longer be and you won’t marry a virgin. The truth is, all you have is her word. It’s what she says she is that she is at this stage of your relationship. You can’t even verify her word without compromising your faith. Now, here’s the irony of your quest for a virgin wife: You’re not a virgin yourself. At some point before you embraced your faith you engaged in sexual congresses. In other words, you have a past. In the same vein, she also has a past. But you’re willing to embrace your past but not hers.

As per your wife you want to be the man who “hit it first”, but tell me, the women you hit first who’ll marry those? In essence you can’t take what you dished out. The idea of someone being there before you consternates you. You can’t handle it, ironically. The reason she’s not giving you the confirmation you want on her virgin status is probably because she’s not. She likes you, wants you, but you’ve put impediment on progress: demanded for something she can’t amend retroactively. And so she can’t lie about her past, and she can’t tell you the truth either. Stalemate. You somehow think that her non-virginal status is indicative of a colourful and flavourful past. Perhaps. Same applies to you I guess. But you’ve not told me who she really is, just her sexual history. You didn’t indicate if she’s a loving and kindhearted woman. Whether or not she’s caring. You’ve not told me whether she’s trustworthy, whether she’s someone you can entrust your life to. And it’s not as if you’re accusing her of promiscuity. So the broken hymen just indicates she’s had sex in the past.

What I’m trying to say is, virginity is really not a test of whether someone will make you a good wife. You’re using a ruler to measure tyre pressure. Now if virginity is a psychological barrier for you, I’d say don’t go into marriage with her. You’ll keep judging her in the present because you can’t deal with her past. I’ll advice you keep your imagination in check. Stop imagining someone in the past on top of her. It’s unhelpful. But you have to reconcile yourself to the possibility you may not marry a virgin. Being real! Learn to be real in life. Your generation is very experimental with sex, and sexual imagery is so pervasive. Your music videos are highly suggestive. Think Anaconda. You’re being conditioned to accept raw sexuality. That conditioning generates results. Makes kids want to experiment with sex.

Be careful that your quest for virginity doesn’t make you miss a very wonderful and loving woman. Perhaps the first thing you ought to consider is what you want in a wife, what should you want in a wife. If this woman meets your criteria of a good wife to you I’d say go for her. You don’t want to regret not marrying her. If you marry an alternate, note that the virginity qualification will end on your wedding night. Then the marriage begins. You don’t want a wife who qualifies for only the wedding night do you? What happens in the days and years ahead? The faith you avow is very much anchored on Paul’s immortal words: If any man (or woman) be in Christ, he or she is a new creature. Old things have passed away. All things have become new. It’s either you’re going to accept God’s word concerning this lady or not. The decision is yours.

If you don’t however, that will be most unfortunate. I’m sure you’ve read about Pharisees. They were fond of using differing standards- one for themselves, another for others. Jesus had a running battle with those guys. You’re not a Pharisee are you? You can’t judge this lady by one set of standards and use another for yourself. It’s pharisaic.

http://manly.ng/nigerian-man-marry-a-virgin/

Follow Leke Aldert on Twitter: @lekealde

all these sermon simply because u want to make one yeye point. Your post sugest u are nt a virgin nd u are making issues out of wat d guys concerned doesn't even give much attention. How many guys today will simply marry a gal simply because she is a virgin without considering other matters of high importance especially love.

I mean hw many men will simply use virginity as d only test 4 marraige success? Note that those who even consider virginity do it along other points of consideration, as in viginity is just one wish among other wishes on d scale of preferrence. E.g. My future wife must b a virgin, believe god, gd xter, kind, caring, a nurse, light in complexion, good cook, tall etc. Each person hav a right to what ever he wants in life, so if virginity is one of d 40 xteristics I desire in a woman, how is it ur cup of tea.

Mind u, most of those pple who like ur post are gals that have been fired nd receive asalamalakun, as in kondo olomi numerious times.

3 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by dedecoder: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
RexKex:
As usual, The Common Question: "The woman you deflowered, Who will marry her"

BUT what about the virgin Guys like me? How can I, After enduring The sexual urge now get married to someone whose Vagiina Has welcomed numerous dicks, Fingers & Mouths?

I Am not advocating for those with the desire to wed Virgins BUT threads like this make the Virgin Girl want to give it all up. When Sex has become like a virtue & when Most girls believe virginity Is archaic, Why will the virgin Girl cherish her chastity?

I have Long lost faith in the possibility of finding a virgin wife. It is unfortunately impossible to find a Virgin, Quote that anywhere!

So my Dear Olivia, Nobody is looking down on you for not Being a virgin. So don't discourage that Little girl trying hard to keep her chastity. If there's any message this thread is trying to send across, I think it will be this: "Virginty is archaic & Virgins are a Crazy bunch"wink

Exactly. The writer made it look like it's socially inept to be chaste. That should be a standard everywoman should want to achieve prior to marriage.

We aren't condemning you @OP if you've lost yours but don't send a wrong message across to the younger ones. The truth is: no excuse is good enough for not being chaste before marriage. It's sheer recklessness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by davidif: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
its sicknening these days

What?? When did virtue become sickening? shocked Na wa o.

I guess we truly are in the end times indeed. People's hearts are growing cold and they are beginning to love evil more than good. I thought the bible once said, hate evil and cling to what is good.

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by datigbogirl: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
mzvyne:

WOW!
Entitled
That's Heavy.

Yeah i know its heavy dats why I made sure I never disvirgined any girl even when I had d chance to...dat makes me entitled to a virgin.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by yemoxyl(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
I hate epistles,especially boring ones undecided
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by horexy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yonce:

You're just encouraging young girls to be sexually active without any care in the world......because according to you, virgins are boring and will never make good wives.
So our women should become loose and ho around, have ôrgies as they please because being chaste and having a sense of decency is now archaic and overrated

Make sure to tell your teenage daughter that.

A million likes for ds post of urs!
He's indirectly imposing his view on any opposing member forgetting dt this is a forum and pple are entitled to their opinions/views.
Non-virgins, stop castigating the virgins, biko... This won't be d first thread hammering dt 'virginity is overrated'. Their life, their choice and decision!
And to d virgins, thumbs up..keep d good work going cheesy
Jmoore, I pray u marry a virgin as dt seems to be one of ur foremost heart desires!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
maiahsaiah:
Pls o, I need a virgin husband but not those type that will be claiming it cos they've nt put it in a woman's v**..., but they put it everywhere including their hands just like some women will engage only in anal nd be claiming virgin, quite disgusting!!
they will come for u now. These people will come for u if they find out u know their seccret. That some ladies do anal just to remain virgins cheesy
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by rudestmcblaze: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
if na virgin u wan marry...good luck

As for me, I wan someone with experience
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by yemoxyl(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
In a nutshell?undecided
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Christafarian(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Bros. I have made my choice. Nothing you wrote up there makes sense to me. I am anti-premarital sex while you are pro-premarital sex, therefore we don't think the same.

If you want to marry a retired prostitute, I will congratulate you. But as for Jmoore, it's tear rubber all the way. As for growing old before I find a virgin, I got many to choose from. Don't worry about me. Thanks.
Brilliant riposte. Keep up your decision, bro.

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by son4century(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

1. So asides the inconsequential psychological gratification you derive from getting her brand new, what else? After it phases off and reality sets in, what's then going to be the essence of getting her new? Would being a virgin make her fulfill her duties as your wife?

2. So all women who have had sex, have aborted babies? Really? And you feel justified thinking this way?

3)How many exes of married couples have gone about telling people that they hit someone's wife before? And even if somehow someone decides to tell the world that he had sex with your wife before you married her, which the chances of this happening is really slim, how does that change anything? You have married her and she is your wife. That won't change anything. Everyone has a past.

4) So all non virgins have as STDs? And aren't you supposed to do a medical test to assure that both you and your wife are free from STDs before you get married?

5) Wrong. It's not a sign of self control and it's not a guarantee that she would stay faithful during marriage. What's your guarantee that you would even be able to satisfy her when you eventually begin to have sex with her? Women change when they start to have sex. What if she starts having a high drive or demand for sex and you don't? What if she discover that you can't satisfy her sexually? What would she do in such case? Won't she begin to look for someone else to satisfy her? Isn't that unfaithfulness?

6) Lol. Who told you two virgins having sex for the first time on their wedding night normally have an incredible night? Or who told you that they would enjoy the sex more than if it's two non virgins? In fact, with all the blood and the anxiety and the noviceness, the sex is normally boring and fast and nothing worth waiting all that time for.

7) Role model for your kids? And what's your assurance that your kids would follow your footsteps? And would telling your kids that their parents were virgins when they married mean that they would decide to be virgins themselves?

I hope you find a woman who has those qualities you seek and who is also a virgin and I hope you don't grow old before you do.

The counter attack is superbalanced... Both of u have points though, it should av been a debate topic in the just concluded NL intersch debate.

Am sure u wud av w0rked so much with time to reply this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.