Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them (31602 Views)

14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by craix(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice thread bro! Some ladies are over depend on guys like their ATM machines
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by refreshrate: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
OP that number 2 point! Gbaayi. if you know how this thing annoys me ehn!

Had to ask one the other day if being fine was now a logical excuse for stupidity to her

mumu was just looking
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by potbelly(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
just thinking about me gives you creeps abi angry angry
Estharfabian:
You should also create a thread about this...
Lemme give You some insights...cheesy

"10 Things All Guys should fix before A Responsible Woman Could Marry His Ass..."

Potbelly×× lipsrsealed just thinking about it gives me the creeps!embarassed ugh..
No packs/Muscles--Another big Turnoff.. Is Treysongs not A man too? his packs Are amazing!embarassed grin
Snoring In bed×× We already have enough noise pollution as it is.lipsrsealed
Too much beards/untrimmed goatie..A huge turnoff..××
Too Much Sex..×× Girls are Humans people!! not sextôys!
Grumpy Attitude××
Too many Social networks..×× one humanbeing would be on Fb, whatsapp, bbm, Nairaland, IG, Yahoo, Twitter, snapchat, Skype, IMO... ugh! it shows you're very unserious..
Bad Cook... It's Imperative that A good husby should learn howtah Cook...Not just indomie!

Good hygiene--its No news that guys wear their boxers twice a year? y'all need to change that too.. Girls have nose!angry
Unwillingness to do chores--He should also learn Howtah do laundries.. e,g his wife's undies and all that? very romantic...
ugh!! the list is endless!!!grin

I think I'm done? thankme later?coolgrin

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by tenderlyme(f): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Laveda its like u read my mind bt still LADIES read d write up thoroughly b4 crucifying d op ok?Excellent write-up op d yr is still fresh&plenty of rm 4changr.á bientôt
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
You aren't far from the truth. Most contemporary females believe the best compliment one can give them is "YOU'RE SEXY".

Everything they do is geared towards enhancing their looks which they believe is the basic requisite for attaining success. They do little or nothing to develop themselves intellectually. They prefer to preen than read.
I trust you oga Mark cheesy

You will never disappoint me with your comments especially on a female bashing thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by dollyjoy(f): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wristbangle, the write-up is flawless. Thumbs up baba cheesy

Since you have started the aluta, lemme continue cool

9. Not Replying PMs

Each time I send avalanche of PMs to a lady and she intentionally decided not to reply, I will shake my head for such a lady, and my respect and regard for such a lady will dwindle afterwards. This reminds me when I sent a PM to a lady (don't ask me for her moniker cheesy ). She replied and the following conversation ensued

"Tosyne2much: Hello Miss.......

Miss...... : Tosyne, please I want to draw your attention to something, please, don't ever send me a PM cos I'm not looking for a boyfriend on nairaland. I know your intention of sending PM. Please I'm in a relationship that will land on the alta soon, so don't think you can get me with your 10 things 10 that.

10. Being Too Hostile

Many ladies have lost potential husbands due to ignorance and hostility. However, many have chased their husbands away just because he couldn't answer the question "where did you get my PIN or phone number?" . Last month, I added a lady on BBM and before I knew it, she PING me saying I won't succeed if I added her with the intention of getting under their skirts. She further added that I should introduce myself, or else, she will use the deleted feature at once. They need to stop this silly attitude in order not to be placed on LOX, so that they can attract responsible "chairmen" like us

*Nobody should quote me, or else, I will show you why elephants and hippopotamus are the only mammals that cannot jump* cool

*Permit me to add this Bonus*

Social Media Addiction

A lady needs to be apply moderation in surfing the web. Sometimes you will see a lady registered on all social media bashing guys here and there, and giving 1, 000 reasons as to why they can't date guys like Cutehector, TheSonOfMark, Decker, Agawaru23, etc simply because they aren't working in Shell or Chevron. The same lady is registered on Twitter, Badoo, Facebook, Mocospace, Instagram, 2go, and the likes, giving relationship advice at odds hours. Haba na only u ? I can't imagine dating such a lady (1am- 5am)

*Nobody should quote me, otherwise, I wil show you why elephants and hippopotamus are the only mammals that cannot jump* cool
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehncheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
potbelly:
just thinking about me gives you creeps abi angry angry
OMG!shocked

I'm sorry? again?cry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
Op you are right though, we all(irrespective of the gender)
have to do away with some bad attitude in order to become responsible enough for out family.

Yes dear. I believe this is not synonymous to ladies alone.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, may I request if this can grace HQ for wider view cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by dollyjoy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice writeup!!
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by johnson232: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

"10 Things All Guys should fix before A Responsible Woman Could Marry His Ass..."

Potbelly×× lipsrsealed just thinking about it gives me the creeps!embarassed ugh..
No packs/Muscles--Another big Turnoff.. Is Treysongs not A man too? his packs Are amazing!embarassed grin
Grumpy Attitude××
Too many Social networks..×× one humanbeing would be on Fb, whatsapp, bbm, Nairaland, IG, Yahoo, Twitter, snapchat, Skype, IMO... ugh! it shows you're very unserious..
Bad Cook... It's Imperative that A good husby should learn howtah Cook...Not just indomie!

Good hygiene--its No news that guys wear their boxers twice a year? y'all need to change that too.. Girls have nose!angry
Unwillingness to do chores--He should also learn Howtah do laundries.. e,g his wife's undies and all that? very romantic...

A casual comparison between ur points and that of the op bespeaks how senseless u are...

Silly girl...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
tenderlyme:
@Laveda its like u read my mind bt still LADIES read d write up thoroughly b4 crucifying d op ok?Excellent write-up op d yr is still fresh&plenty of rm 4changr.á bientôt

Merci beacoup madame'.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. Not Replying PMs

Each time I send avalanche of PMs to a lady and she intentionally decided not to reply, I will shake my head for such a lady, and my respect and regard for such a lady will dwindle afterwards. This reminds me when I sent a PM to a lady (don't ask me for her moniker cheesy ). She replied and the following conversation ensued

Miss...... : Tosyne, please I want to draw your attention to something, please, don't ever send me a PM cos I'm not looking for a boyfriend on nairaland. I know your intention of sending PM. Please I'm in a relationship that will land on the alta soon, so don't think you can get me with your 10 things 10 that.

10. Being Too Hostile

Many ladies have lost potential husbands due to ignorance and hostility. However, many have chased their husbands away just because he couldn't answer the question "where did you get my PIN or phone number?" . Last month, I added a lady on BBM and before I knew it, she PING me saying I won't succeed if I added her with the intention of getting under their skirts. She further added that I should introduce myself, or else, she will use the deleted feature at once. They need to stop this silly attitude in order not to be placed on LOX, so that they can attract responsible "chairmen" like us

*Nobody should quote me, or else, I will show you why elephants and hippopotamus are the only mammals that cannot jump* cool

Social Media Addiction

A lady needs to be apply moderation in surfing the web. Sometimes you will see a lady registered on all social media bashing guys here and there, and giving 1, 000 reasons as to why they can't date guys like Cutehector, TheSonOfMark, Decker, Agawaru23, etc simply because they aren't working in Shell or Chevron. The same lady is registered on Twitter, Badoo, Facebook, Mocospace, Instagram, 2go, and the likes, giving relationship advice at odds hours. Haba na only u ? I can't imagine dating such a lady (1am- 5am)

*Nobody should quote me, otherwise, I wil show you why elephants and hippopotamus are the only mammals that cannot jump* cool

Lol.. Can I know now why elephants and hippopotamus can't jump?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
You don't sound serious embarassed

I am cry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nice writeup!!

Thanks dear cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. Not Replying PMs

10. Being Too Hostile

Social Media Addiction

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnson232:

A casual comparison between ur points and that of the op bespeaks how senseless u are...

Silly girl...
Thanks babe!!gringrin

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by tommychow(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Even though your comment sound a bit harsh, it bears atom of truth.

You never can say after reading this article, a lady can amend her wrongdoings.

Good point tho. There might be a few contrite babes truly looking for the way forward...probably my future wife. PREACH ON, NIGGA!
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
refreshrate:

Had to ask one the other day if being fine was now a logical excuse for stupidity to her

mumu was just looking

Lwkmd.. You are mean.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by danbrowndmf(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

Grumpy Attitude××

you are totally confuse(d) in ur life.cheesy u say u don't like pot belly?.shocked
were u not the same midglet who was hailing & saying Rick cross his handsome & sexy? Or does rick cross has 6packs nowgrin?

with all these ur comment is anybody still taking seriousgrin
LiarFabiangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
I have so much to say on this than I can even type them... Let me just continue reading comments...

Sits...

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you are totally confuse(d) in ur life.cheesy u say u don't like pot belly?.shocked
were u not the same midglet who was hailing & saying Rick cross his handsome & sexy? Or does rick cross has 6packs nowgrin?

with all these ur comment is anybody still taking seriousgrin
LiarFabiangrin
LoLgrin

girls are so confused!grin seriously, I Like rickross...cheesy have You seen His Ride??undecided And heard his voice?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
ShakurM:
What gives me pain is seeing a beautiful girl with eyebrow on fleek, brains on sleep, IQ lower than my hanging balls.

They can't hold an intelligent conversation , I can't stand it! undecided

Eyebrows on fleek.. Brains on sleep... Lmao.. Punchline!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by ShakurM(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Eyebrows on fleek.. Brains on sleep... Lmao.. Punchline!!
grin I see your eyebrows too
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Even though your comment sound a bit harsh, it bears atom of truth.

You never can say after reading this article, a lady can amend her wrongdoings.

The ones with some atom of sense would. A reasonable person can't keep seeing stuffs like this and not realize it's true and strt looking into herself introspectively to make necessary adjustments..

Besides, if this generation isn't made to know their shortcomings, they'll pass it on to the upcoming generation.. And things may never change. It's okay to advise.. Whoever wants to learn will learn.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
agarawu23:
lol

I honestly got the message you are passing smiley
I can't just stand some ladies stupidity, yes! I might be the second boo but I am finally happy I made her realize I am WORTH more than being an option (that's if I am her number 2). You ladies should stop doing anyhow like we guys can't live without you.

FYI responsible guys are hard to get now and I just happen to be one of them smiley (no be mouth) smiley

I totally concur. Responsible and level-headed guys are hard to come by. The same way there are silly girls everywhere is the same way there are near useless men everywhere.... That's why everyone has their match.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by skywalker240(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
@op nice post,..especially 5 and 8...guys(me to b precise) cant be with a girl who goes out wit chairmens never its better we dont know cos even when we 4giv we wont trust and definetly we wont stay for a relationship rather we go just like chop our own commot suffer e no hook us 4 throat..if i c any1 i go just bleep my share comot
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
refreshrate:

mumu was just looking

Lmao don't u think your grammatical expression is difficult for her to comprehend.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I totally concur. Responsible and level-headed guys are hard to come by. The same way there are silly girls everywhere in the same way there are near useless men everywhere.... That's why everyone has their match.

All because of money dear. When they marry these silly men, they will write story that touches the heart on nairaland of how their husband has been maltreating them meanwhile they saw the big handwriting on the wall instead they neglected it.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
ShakurM:
grin I see your eyebrows too

Lol. Brains certainly aren't sleeping, though. tongue
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
skywalker240:
@op nice post,..especially 5 and 8...guys(me to b precise) cant be with a girl who goes out wit chairmens never its better we dont know cos even when we 4giv we wont trust and definitely we wont stay for a relationship rather we go just like chop our own commot suffer e no hook us 4 throat..if i c any1 i go just bleep my share comot

Thank brother. The bolded got me gringrin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by ShakurM(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Brains certainly aren't sleeping, though. tongue
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnn oo , what's good!tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed / Signs To Show You Love Your Partner Too Much / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.