Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Girls, Keep Your Virginity! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Keep Your Virginity! (41347 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by chronique(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
The OP was actually making sense until her subsequent comments when she tried to pass across a message that ladies who are no longer virgins,are hopeless. That's a warped and myopic way of reasoning. It isn't objective but subjective and the truth is,intelligent people never talk from a subjective point of view. Being a virgin is a thing of pride to a lady and when I say virgin,I'm not talking of lafies who have done MouthAction,anal sex and all those dirty things. However,it is not the end of the world. Take for example,I have the option of marrying one person from 2 beautiful ladies presented to me. Girl A is a virgin,has good characters,wife material,pretty and all but has poor intellectual capabilities,and isn't the sharpest pen in the bag. Girl B has all these features and is extremely intelligent and is a leading light in her career path,but isn't a virgin and isn't a LovePeddler either. Which of these 2 do you expect me to pick from? As someone who survives on intellectually stimulating conversations,I'm definitely going to settle for girl B. I cant stand a person who is intellectually dull. At that point,your virgintiy wouldn't count for me cos I wouldn't want you to bear me dull kids in future.

So,you see here that virginity isn't the end of it all? It's good to be a virgin but while at it,pls make sure you have other qualities that stands you out. If all you've got going for you is that you're a virgin,then,you're as useless as the girl who has seen a 1000 dicks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by SimSify(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
Nice write up. So what happens to us "secondary virgins"?
..You continue been secondary..btw u need a secondary ***k cool
SexyCeline:
..You continue been secondary..btw u need a secondary ***k
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Vikky014(f): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
tobechukwuka:

What if you dont have a good character but had your virginity intact. What is the next?
wht if ur virginity is not intact and you dnt have a good character.. what is the next
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Wahala90: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Graduating with a 2nd class is not bad but I think a 1st class is better. Virginity is more beautiful and honourable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by safarigirl(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:
No matter how ladies pretend about hating
sex, they fantacize about it, they wait for it;
and look for it because all humans are
born
with primal sex urge.
This is because in today's progressive
society, ladies are scorned for their choices
especially when it comes to keeping their
virginity, therefore, they all pretend (both
virgins and non virgins) they are not
interested in sex at all.
Don't tongue lash me cos I'm not trying to
say that every virgin wants to get laid, but
as a general rule, the point is that sexual
urge for intimacy is a respecter of nobody
bros forget that talk. I have never imagined having sex. I don't feel the need to have sex or even practice any form of intimacy.

So all this one una dey talk about every human wanting to shag, na wash. Some of us are very okay listening to shag tales, we no wan shag
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by emeraldknytt(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
misspicy:

My Nigga wink

don't tell me you are arguing virginity with an obviously perforated person,who says virginity makes a woman complete...I lmao grin at that statement,what can I say,they have been brainwashed, it is after the marriage they will come to their senses,when the so called respect and love isn't forth coming,they think virginity equals respect and love,well we are here and we see them all,BTW someone sane should quote me wrong,its a good thing to remain a virgin and have one sexual partner all your life,at least your brainwashed selves will be happy, and have a false sense of fulfilment,no one is encouraging a virgin to go and lose it to any random guy,if you want to remain a virgin till marriage please do and carry your so called dignity with pride,but stop brainwashing yourselves that that is what
makes you a complete woman,in our society, having a child is what makes you a complete woman,not virginity every girl was born with a closed vagina....

and some girls are born ugly with zero body endowment, and no guy is calling on them,they end up as by force virgins gringringrin lmao grin

btw i know a couple of virgins who have anal sex,who masturbates,who suck dicks and have their vaginas sucked too,their hymens are still intact i guess we can call them virgins too gringrin
kwakwakwawakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

my opinion,doesn't make me a virgin or non virgin undecided it makes me a woman that I am,because virginity does not dictate my happiness in life or marriage,virginity does not define the love of my husband for me,virginity does not define my husband's respect,my character and disposition makes me a whole woman,my ability to push out a human being.
another ignoramus. What are you? I'mbecile? Yeezus, shut that ebola mouth up!.
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by naijaboiy: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Okay so I guess this is the season of virginity threads again.

Well shortyy it is with great pleasure that I put it to you that your write up is crappy,totally baseless,sentimental and myopically presente to us and only those who have a backward and Stone Age thinking will agree to that hogwash.

Virginity makes a woman whole? What sort of nonsensical bullshyte is that?

Obviously you are one among the girls who think your sense of self worth is attributed to your vagina alone and therefore the status of your vagina will define the kind of woman you are.

Furthermore I Laff at the hypocritical guys and feather-brained women supporting you.

You all think this is the medieval times?

Virginity makes a woman whole my ass! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by live4ever: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Abeg kip quiet

If keeping ur virginity will help u stay sane and improve ur useless self image,then by all means. No one is stopping you, it is ur vagína afterall.

But to then open ur mouth and start misyarning about stuff u obviously know nothing about is a travesty.

Just because you turned out to be a virgin on ur wedding night makes absolutely no difference to anyone but urself. it might make u feel like you've achieved some life long goal,but that doesn't apply to ur partner.

See this is exactly why virgins are useless. just because you managed to keep a thin membrane covering the entrance to your vagína intact doesn't mean you deserve respect. What dignity and love ur husband bestows on you has nothing to do with ur virginity.

.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, all these dumb bítches and their misplaced sense of entitlement.

#SmH

Does anyone else notice the venom with which the Anti-virgin folks speak (both male and female)?

Is it just me or am missing something here?

Please go through any post on this topic on nairaland or any other platform and you'll observe that the pattern is always same.

I observed this and I wonder why......

Maybe someone can help provide us with answers.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by FTBOY: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Shortyy:

Nigga, rant all you want, I give no bleeps. A woman's virginity is her pride. I'm not talking bout abstaining from sex here and being holy. I'm talking about what makes a woman whole, and that's her virginity. Once she's lost it mistakenly, she has become completely empty. Take it or take a hike. Go tell your sisters to go open their legs to any random nigga, but don't advice other girls so.
but ur not a virgin.....can u dispute that? i know a virgin when i see one
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by emeraldknytt(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:
Okay so I guess this is the season of virginity threads again.

Well shortyy it is with great pleasure that I put it to you that your write up is crappy,totally baseless,sentimental and myopically presente to us and only those who have a backward and Stone Age thinking will agree to that hogwash.

Virginity makes a woman whole? What sort of nonsensical bullshyte is that?

Obviously you are one among the girls who think your sense of self worth is attributed to your vagina alone and therefore the status of your vagina will define the kind of woman you are.

Furthermore I Laff at the hypocritical guys and feather-brained women supporting you.

You all think this is the medieval times?

Virginity makes a woman whole my ass! undecided
your gibberish chatter hold no value. Please, think twice before you enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by pseudonomer: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Greenbullet:
.I support op ,no matter how faithful a wife is a man can not fully trust her if he didn't meet her as a virgin that is why father's now secretly carry out DNA test on their kids to ascertain the child's origin, so sincerely being a virgin makes your husband trust you more a good example is my mum,my dad treats her like a Queen even in old age.

Because you met her Virgin now makes her trustworthy... What about the Virgins I've been with(Real life experience).. giving head and requesting anal... This is 21st century.. what about the lady you marry as a Virgin and after deflowering her and she still choose to engage in extramarital affairs nko... and you will fathering a bastard... come on...
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cutehector:
I would say most of them cuz Lee is nw a statistic. I would never ask u for sex.

I had to cuz I wanted u to make a choice.
grin

LoL!grin Really??

Wait till You meet me then..wink

Ugh...You shouldn't have ignored me simply because I was dating? Wouldn't even call that dating sef!

we were friends Hector... friends don't do that to each other...What if I got married?shocked

so, You'd actually delete my number?
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Wahala90: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tokumbor car is not bad but I prefer tear-rubber. Virginity rocks!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by FTBOY: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
what does secondary virgin mean?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
chronique:
The OP was actually making sense until her subsequent comments when she tried to pass across a message that ladies who are no longer virgins,are hopeless. That's a warped and myopic way of reasoning. It isn't objective but subjective and the truth is,intelligent people never talk from a subjective point of view. Being a virgin is a thing of pride to a lady and when I say virgin,I'm not talking of lafies who have done MouthAction,anal sex and all those dirty things. However,it is not the end of the world. Take for example,I have the option of marrying one person from 2 beautiful ladies presented to me. Girl A is a virgin,has good characters,wife material,pretty and all but has poor intellectual capabilities,and isn't the sharpest pen in the bag. Girl B has all these features and is extremely intelligent and is a leading light in her career path,but isn't a virgin and isn't a LovePeddler either. Which of these 2 do you expect me to pick from? As someone who survives on intellectually stimulating conversations,I'm definitely going to settle for girl B. I cant stand a person who is intellectually dull. At that point,your virgintiy wouldn't count for me cos I wouldn't want you to bear me dull kids in future.

So,you see here that virginity isn't the end of it all? It's good to be a virgin but while at it,pls make sure you have other qualities that stands you out. If all you've got going for you is that you're a virgin,then,you're as useless as the girl who has seen a 1000 dicks.
why do you all like to associate bad character with virgins?

This OP no even write this topic well, it lacks proper expression of what virgins have to tackle, like say make I write another one.

Why do you all equate virgin girls to naive lazy, dependent, bad charactered people? Is it because we didn't have sex to pass exams and get jobs?

A bad character is no respecter of hymen, stop promoting jargons about terrible virgins and angelic shaggers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by FTBOY: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
misspicy:

My Nigga wink

don't tell me you are arguing virginity with an obviously perforated person,who says virginity makes a woman complete...I lmao grin at that statement,what can I say,they have been brainwashed, it is after the marriage they will come to their senses,when the so called respect and love isn't forth coming,they think virginity equals respect and love,well we are here and we see them all,BTW no eediot should quote me wrong,its a good thing to remain a virgin and have one sexual partner all your life,at least your brainwashed selves will be happy, and have a false sense of fulfilment,no one is encouraging a virgin to go and lose it to any random guy,if you want to remain a virgin till marriage please do and carry your so called dignity with pride,but stop brainwashing yourselves that that is what
makes you a complete woman,in our society, having a child is what makes you a complete woman,not virginity every girl was born with a closed vagina....

and some girls are born ugly with zero body endowment, and no guy is calling on them,they end up as by force virgins gringringrin lmao grin

btw i know a couple of virgins who have anal sex,who masturbates,who suck dicks and have their vaginas sucked too,their hymens are still intact i guess we can call them virgins too gringrin
kwakwakwawakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

my opinion,doesn't make me a virgin or non virgin undecided it makes me a woman that I am,because virginity does not dictate my happiness in life or marriage,virginity does not define the love of my husband for me,virginity does not define my husband's respect,my character and disposition makes me a whole woman,my ability to push out a human being.
is that why you keep opening your legs to random niggas everywhere you go

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
dovelike:

Studied about the vagina deeply wink. Being a vurgin rocks. No matter what, man always respect beautiful and smart virgins wink. It makes some proud though. But we love it!!
[b] + with the way the virginity issue is being over-flogged on NL, it'll be nigh on impossible for even an illitrate not be well versed in the pertinent details by now. cheesy

different strokes for different folks.
a very tiny faction of the male populace still hold the notion that a virgin is automatically an angel......but eyes don dey open.

staying a virgin is a personal choice,a good one I may add. But expecting to garner respect and admiration for your personal choice is stupíd, wic is what the OP is suggesting.

nothing is black & white.We live in a world with a million shades of grey,purple,even pepper red sef.Not to mention the dread of marrying a virgin with a very narrow minded view about what sex entails.

I know of a couple, a VERY young couple for that matter-the husband related how his wife won't allow them have sex doggystyle because it's too animalistic hence,gross.

I would just slit my wrists and die to free myself from that kyn nónsense if I was the guy.

+ nobody wants a woman just staring at him like a lost puppy in bed. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin

LoL!grin Really??

Wait till You meet me then..wink

Ugh...You shouldn't have ignored me simply because I was dating? Wouldn't even call that dating sef!

we were friends Hector... friends don't do that to each other...What if I got married?shocked

so, You'd actually delete my number?
I really Dnt wish for anyone to like me out of pity or obligation... buh by choice. I only had to test one feet in the waters to avoid drowning.
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
emeraldknytt:

your gibberish chatter hold no value. Please, think twice before you enter one chance.
shut the fück up mahn and maintain your lane. I never called for your useless attention.

I know what I am saying. Now fùck off!

Doltish simpleton! undecided
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cutehector:
I really Dnt wish for anyone to like me out of pity or obligation... buh by choice. I only had to test one feet in the waters to avoid drowning.
You are missing the point..cry

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by emeraldknytt(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
chronique:

where you bred by professors? Unconcious genetic reasoning, is that it? Intelligence is not hereditary, it is learnt... Brilliance can stand a chance when it comes to genes but bro, if a dog can be trained, talked to, commanded, gestured at... How much more a human? Psssh... Nna, you never get experience kan kan

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by mizhanny(f): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Abeg kip quiet

If keeping ur virginity will help u stay sane and improve ur useless self image,then by all means. No one is stopping you, it is ur vagína afterall.

But to then open ur mouth and start misyarning about stuff u obviously know nothing about is a travesty.

Just because you turned out to be a virgin on ur wedding night makes absolutely no difference to anyone but urself. it might make u feel like you've achieved some life long goal,but that doesn't apply to ur partner.

See this is exactly why virgins are useless. just because you managed to keep a thin membrane covering the entrance to your vagína intact doesn't mean you deserve respect. What dignity and love ur husband bestows on you has nothing to do with ur virginity.

.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, all these dumb bítches and their misplaced sense of entitlement.

#SmH
lmao, werey re oooo
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
You are missing the point..cry

let's continue this chat privately, I just dnnt want anyone to understand our conversation... would pm u nw
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by emeraldknytt(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

shut the fück up mahn and maintain your lane. I never called for your useless attention.

I know what I am saying. Now fùck off!

Doltish simpleton! undecided
fast and furious, hehehe... Easy puppy! Your anxiety is only gonna propel you speedily in a cage. Pooshiit like you, urggh i even get time.. Ooshii
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
live4ever:

Does anyone else notice the venom with which the Anti-virgin folks speak (both male and female)?

Is it just me or am missing something here?

Please go through any post on this topic on nairaland or any other platform and you'll observe that the pattern is always same.

I observed this and I wonder why......

Maybe someone can help provide us with answers.
& ur point is?
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by baba11(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't know any other pride a girl has aside her virginity... any other ones apart from v******* are abstract.

Ladies, be wise....there may be many guys that may want to marry you but upon learning you lack this...na race dem go take next grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by naijaboiy: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cutehector:
I would say most of them cuz Lee is nw a statistic. I would never ask u for sex.

I had to cuz I wanted u to make a choice.
you should really learn how to keep private things inn private.

Just saying. smiley
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by naijaboiy: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
emeraldknytt:

fast and furious, hehehe... Easy puppy! Your anxiety is only gonna propel you speedily in a cage. Pooshiit like you, urggh i even get time.. Ooshii
Just fùck off my mentions mahn! undecided
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by FTBOY: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Aren't you the two-faced, bipolar liar who lied on a front page thread that YOU'RE A VIRGIN TO GET LIKES AND BOOST YOUR NON-EXISTENT EGO?

www.nairaland.com/2751764/when-doctor-asks-sexually-active#40250674

Half-wits like you can only go around fooling people like you. Always shifting the goal posts to suit your argument.

After being exposed as liar, you'll claim you were joking about being a virgin.

tamuno! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Arsenate(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wahala90:
The world is full of people who don't want you to have what they can't have or what they have lost. Immediately you mention virginity, they get mad not because they don't know the value but they have lost it and there is nothing they can do about it. Be wise, virginity is honourable.
this here is the post of the day; and you Mr. Wahala have just won the internet man of the day. cool

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Shortyy:

Nigga, rant all you want, I give no bleeps. A woman's virginity is her pride. I'm not talking bout abstaining from sex here and being holy. I'm talking about what makes a woman whole, and that's her virginity. Once she's lost it mistakenly, she has become completely empty. Take it or take a hike. Go tell your sisters to go open their legs to any random nigga, but don't advice other girls so.
seriously babe... Learn to use words right.

I don't know about you, but there's more to other ladies than their hymen. A good brain for example. Stop saying a lady becomes empty because she has lost a tissue.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

you should really learn how to keep private things inn private.

Just saying. smiley
ur right, buh wen tthr ain't no available means at d moment, I gat no choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.