Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Girls, Keep Your Virginity! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Keep Your Virginity! (41233 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
iHustle:

You are a biblical definition of a fool.
noted.now shift make I see front,ídiot.
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
torqque7:
we all know a sane man would respect his wife more if shez a virgin
Please, how do you measure respect?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
torqque7:
we all know a sane man would respect his wife more if shez a virgin
Please, how do you measure respect?
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by abimic(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Virgin or not, being a good girl doesn't depend on that. Moreover, virgins are scarce,out of every 20girls, only 3 could be virgins. A woman with virtue is better than a virgin without virtue to me. But at that, being a loose nymphomaniac I detest.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by ggrin(f): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Aren't you the two-faced, bipolar liar who lied on a front page thread that YOU'RE A VIRGIN TO GET LIKES AND BOOST YOUR NON-EXISTENT EGO?

www.nairaland.com/2751764/when-doctor-asks-sexually-active#40250674

Half-wits like you can only go around fooling people like you. Always shifting the goal posts to suit your argument.

After being exposed as liar, you'll claim you were joking about being a virgin.

ma nigga (y) grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by mrpackager(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol

No sides will ever accept!

Virgin or no virgin ....What matter most. is You and what makes you happy

#team virgin tongue

but seriously a girl should preserve her virginity

I personally would love to marry a virgin girl coz am a virgin

can't go for used used product or fairly used

#team tear rubber grin

oya let's do a survey

if you would like to marry a virgin spouse click like ... if you want other click share ..

if you don't want any G"N"grin. gringringrin

DIE!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
bidemi12:

Bro's, who you be sef? See as logic de flow like water. See as my medulla oblongata de turn from all this common sense. You too much joo.

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by mrpackager(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
iHustle:

You are a biblical definition of a fool.

seconded undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Cutehector(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

the thing is paining Me nah!undecided

Most of the deranged/deluded Pûssy Addicted guys Ranting on every thread that they want Virgin Wives ain't Virgins!!! They probably started having sex since they were In their mom's Womb! they'd still be the same hypocritical dundies cursing Non-Virgins!!!

I'd only Agree on these post if the Virginity Ish Wasn't Centered on Girls only!angry

If Future husby isn't a VIRGIN and he actually has this type of cliché mentality...I'd Destroy the Hymen Myself to prove A point! What nonsense!angry

Who would Marry the girls they've Rapèd, used n dumbed?

too bad Lee asked for sex. I just saw it coming, and I let u be
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by iHustle(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
coolsix:

A Slut is a Slut.. there is no such thing as "too sluty"

A woman opening her legs for a boyfriend she loves is a Slut. . Why? She loves him but does he love her? The boyfriend may have another side chick and in the end dump her.. she find the next boyfriend she loves and opens her legs again... something happen they don't understand each other.. they separate..she finds the other boyfriend and the same cycle until she finally finds the husband who stays. How many dicks has she sampled in the process?

A woman should keep her virginity.. all these trash explanations does not hold water. A Slut remains a Slut.

May your days be long.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cutehector:
too bad Lee asked for sex. I just saw it coming, and I let u be
Don't all Guys?undecided

Uh...You let me be?shocked
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by niyi123: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Greenbullet:
.I support op ,no matter how faithful a wife is a man can not fully trust her if he didn't meet her as a virgin that is why father's now secretly carry out DNA test on their kids to ascertain the child's origin, so sincerely being a virgin makes your husband trust you more a good example is my mum,my dad treats her like a Queen even in old age.

I will like to treat my wife like queen and respect her more if she is a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
gunpoint:
Here to book space and read the comments.
They are coming to pour you acid op, and i cant wait.
Oh no

Btw, rumor has it that any girl above 13 who is still a virgin is just ugly, any truth in that? undecided
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Vikky014(f): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Djangocode:

Why u lying brov...
Who's Jealous of Virgin Gurls??
Virginity means nufn brova.. If she wants to keep it, shoo, who cares?? If she doesnt, then she's welcome to reality..
please am a girl thanks
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by niyi123: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
coolsix:

A woman opening her legs for a boyfriend she loves is a Slut. . Why? She loves him but does he love her? The boyfriend may have another side chick and in the end dump her.. she find the next boyfriend she loves and opens her legs again... something happen they don't understand each other.. they separate..she finds the other boyfriend and the same cycle until she finally finds the husband who stays. How many dicks has she sampled in the process?

A woman should keep her virginity.. all these trash explanations does not hold water. A Slut remains a Slut.

May God bless you for this wonderful post.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by samju100(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
yea u nail it been a 2:1 2:2 3:1 is not the end of life because u maybe more successful than 1:1 but everyone want to be in 1:1 and be successful. the person that get 3:1 can still maintain it successful if she actually gotten 1:1 because been 1:1 2:1 2:2 you just need something to be successful and if someone with 1:1 and still have that things to be successful better.

engineerukott:
God will bless you, OP. Much as I wouldn't want to call this a counter-post to the one that was flaunted recently, I must commend you. Virginity is like the college class distinction saga in the employment world. You graduate with a 1st class or 2.1, good achievement ; with a 2.2 it's not over in life. To be married a virgin is a '1st class' feat. But like 2.2, non-virgins are still marriageable. Let the virgins enjoy the pride of their status.
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Abeg kip quiet

If keeping ur virginity will help u stay sane and improve ur useless self image,then by all means. No one is stopping you, it is ur vagína afterall.

But to then open ur mouth and start misyarning about stuff u obviously know nothing about is a travesty.

Just because you turned out to be a virgin on ur wedding night makes absolutely no difference to anyone but urself. it might make u feel like you've achieved some life long goal,but that doesn't apply to ur partner.

See this is exactly why virgins are useless. just because you managed to keep a thin membrane covering the entrance to your vagína intact doesn't mean you deserve respect. What dignity and love ur husband bestows on you has nothing to do with ur virginity.

.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, all these dumb bítches and their misplaced sense of entitlement.

#SmH
Studied about the vagina deeply wink. Being a vurgin rocks. No matter what, man always respect beautiful and smart virgins wink. It makes some proud though. But we love it!!

5 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Wahala90: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
The world is full of people who don't want you to have what they can't have or what they have lost. Immediately you mention virginity, they get mad not because they don't know the value but they have lost it and there is nothing they can do about it. Be wise, virginity is honourable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by gunpoint(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikky014:
Thank God u said rumor nt fact
Na rumor i hear oh.
Is it true or false tho?
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Vikky014(f): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
gunpoint:
Here to book space and read the comments.
They are coming to pour you acid op, and i cant wait.

Btw, rumor has it that any girl above 13 who is still a virgin is just ugly, any truth in that? undecided
Thank God u said rumor nt fact
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by gunpoint(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
dovelike:

Studied about the vagina deeply wink. Being a vurgin rocks. No matter what, man always respect beautiful and smart virgins wink. It makes some proud though. But we love it!!
Ha!!!
You be guy?
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
bidemi12:

Bro's, who you be sef? See as logic de flow like water. See as my medulla oblongata de turn from all this common sense. You too much joo.
Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Vikky014(f): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wahala90:
The world is full of people who don't want you to have what they can't have or what they have lost. Immediately you mention virginity, they get mad not because they don't know the value but they have lost it and there is nothing they can do about it. Be wise, virginity is honourable.
KUDOS

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
gunpoint:

Ha!!!
You be guy?
For wia
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Don't all Guys?undecided

Uh...You let me be?shocked
I would say most of them cuz Lee is nw a statistic. I would never ask u for sex.

I had to cuz I wanted u to make a choice.
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
gunpoint:

Strategic space booking? undecided
sad
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by niyi123: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
As for me, marrying a virgin is only an assurance that I am not marrying a slut and also it will enhances my trust towards her.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by tobechukwuka(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikky014:
SWEET SIS DNT MIND THOSE PEOPLE THAT LAMENT ABOUT VIRGINS They r just too jealous of virgin girls...so if u r still one please keep it for ur own good and make sure u hv a good character
What if you dont have a good character but had your virginity intact. What is the next?
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Vikky014(f): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
coolsix:

HOW I WISH I CAN HUG U..GOD BLESS U MYDEAR

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by bidemi12(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
dovelike:

Abi?

Nigerian men can be so hypocritical. They want to have sex with everything that moves and still want to marry a virgin. I really don't understand why they don't see the irony of their thought process as regards this issue. I've always loved a woman that can blow me away sexually. Virgin ko. Virgin ni. I'll take experience over a newbie any day, any time

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Topsyvic(f): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
OMG!!I luv dix write up..dix are tinx i expected to be seen not sum fuckin trash!

To we d gurlz,although to ur own sense of reason u might av concluded bein a virgin doesn't make u a woman or perphap it isn't special...u re completly wrong!

For doz hu still kip dea self,
Kip urself holy nd worthy to be Called a child of God nd a Godfearin wife
Nd dose hu lost it,make urself more valuable.

Wen it is lost,it is forever.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
bidemi12:

Nigerian men can be so hypocritical. They want to have sex with everything that moves and still want to marry a virgin. I really don't understand why they don't see the irony of their thought process as regards this issue.
I've heard enough to know that deep down, guys would love to end up with a VIRGIN. They just want to deceive girls so they can continue getting free 'knacking' grin

This is fun

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.