Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Girls, Keep Your Virginity! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Keep Your Virginity! (41192 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Shortyy(f): 2:05am On Jan 08, 2016
OK, I read something here yesterday about men and why they shouldn't care about virgins. As usual 95% of them men would rather marry a non virgin than marry an inexperienced naïve blaa blaa girl. Kai smh!
Now back to the matter. I wasn't impressed with that article at all. It was as if it was encouraging the girls to go on and loose themselves. I'm not saying she wasn't right in a way, but! A virgin girl reading that at that moment might say, "oh soot, what's the point if he's still gonna marry me after all?" But he might not. So please keep it. They'll tell you how important it is that you lose it, how you've become of age and shouldn't keep it anymore, how they'll know if you're compatible for them, and all kinds of BS, don't do it as long as you know yourself and you are clean, don't do it, if he loves you, he'll stay.
Remember ladies, a girl's virginity is her pride. I'm not talking bout the Bible here or what they tell you on Sunday school. I'm talking bout you as a girl. Your virginity is your pride, your dignity, it's part of your self respect. So keep it! Forget about those that have lost thiers for nothing, they wish they could turn back the hands of time.
That man who found out that his wife was a virgin on their wedding night, won't only love her, but also respect her for the rest of their lives. Girls, be wise.

207 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by kestolove95(m): 2:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Naso dem talk
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Luukasz(m): 2:51am On Jan 08, 2016

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by gunpoint(m): 3:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Here to book space and read the comments.
They are coming to pour you acid op, and i cant wait.

Btw, rumor has it that any girl above 13 who is still a virgin is just ugly, any truth in that? undecided
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by gunpoint(m): 3:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Luukasz:
Girls of this generation are rotten to find a virgin among them is rare out of 10 if your are lucky perhaps 1 or none.
You will see a girl of 14 when you check her stuff her V is gone the funniest part is the flimsy reasons part you hear reasons like ehn i was forced into it,reasons like he didn't penetrate he only f!ngered me when i hear this i laugh and i Smh. A lot of guys also go about saying virginity is over hyped its a big lie from hell in fact virginity is underrated which shouldn't be.
Some guys may not be so enthusiastic about their wife to be Virginity but guys like me do and i get more emotionally attached to virgin women 10× than the none ones that's why i will love to marry a virgin if she's naive there's nothing bad in tutoring her. No man even if he's not interested in V's like i do will want to marry a woman who has been knacked by countless men.
So young girls out there keep your virginity for the right man who will cherish and love you not just any guy those of you ladies who are still V's don't be overwhelmed by peer pressure & the urge to do so and besides staying off sex is easier for women than men so there's nothing stopping you from staying put till marriage
The men who find it harder to stay off sex? Do they have it with their fellow men too?

11 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 08, 2016
No matter how ladies pretend about hating sex, they fantacize about it, they wait for it; and look for it because all humans are born with primal sex urge. This is because in today's progressive society, ladies are scorned for their choices especially when it comes to keeping their virginity, therefore, they all pretend (both virgins and non virgins) they are not interested in sex at all. Don't tongue lash me cos I'm not trying to say that every virgin wants to get laid, but as a general rule, the point is that sexual urge for intimacy is a respecter of nobody

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by sundoj08(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Okay Op but better tell em too that if they gon be virgins, they should be total virgins not the type that would suck 10 niggas, get lorry loads of anal and still come out with hands raised when virgins are called upon.

#Hypocrites abeg LeaveTrashForLawma. angry *drops mic*

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Hey Shortty///Come Hop on this Divk

I just Tire for this Gold diggers

Time for me to go buy shares for all those companies selling fake virginity packets

At the rate we are going, Virgins will be the New Gold embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Abeg kip quiet

If keeping ur virginity will help u stay sane and improve ur useless self image,then by all means. No one is stopping you, it is ur vagína afterall.

But to then open ur mouth and start misyarning about stuff u obviously know nothing about is a travesty.

Just because you turned out to be a virgin on ur wedding night makes absolutely no difference to anyone but urself. it might make u feel like you've achieved some life long goal,but that doesn't apply to ur partner.

See this is exactly why virgins are useless. just because you managed to keep a thin membrane covering the entrance to your vagína intact doesn't mean you deserve respect. What dignity and love ur husband bestows on you has nothing to do with ur virginity.

.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, all these dumb bítches and their misplaced sense of entitlement.

#SmH

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2016
This guy above me thou grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Shortyy(f): 6:46am On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Abeg kip quiet

If keeping ur virginity will help u stay sane and improve ur useless self image,then by all means. No one is stopping you, it is ur vagína afterall.

But to then open ur mouth and start misyarning about stuff u obviously know nothing about is a travesty.

Just because you turned out to be a virgin on ur wedding night makes absolutely no difference to anyone but urself. it might make u feel like you've achieved some life long goal,but that doesn't apply to ur partner.

See this is exactly why virgins are useless. just because you managed to keep a thin membrane covering the entrance to your vagína intact doesn't mean you deserve respect. What dignity and love ur husband bestows on you has nothing to do with ur virginity.

.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, all these dumb bítches and their misplaced sense of entitlement.

#SmH
Nigga, rant all you want, I give no bleeps. A woman's virginity is her pride. I'm not talking bout abstaining from sex here and being holy. I'm talking about what makes a woman whole, and that's her virginity. Once she's lost it mistakenly, she has become completely empty. Take it or take a hike. Go tell your sisters to go open their legs to any random nigga, but don't advice other girls so.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by jonaifame22(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Hey wetin dey do u dis gal for up there,you wan spoil market for boiz?

9 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by JehanEddy07(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Abeg kip quiet
#SmH
. Hmmm
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by ChristStriker(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2016
I support the OP.

6 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Greenbullet(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2016
.I support op ,no matter how faithful a wife is a man can not fully trust her if he didn't meet her as a virgin that is why father's now secretly carry out DNA test on their kids to ascertain the child's origin, so sincerely being a virgin makes your husband trust you more a good example is my mum,my dad treats her like a Queen even in old age.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2016
Shortyy:

Nigga, rant all you want, I give no bleeps. A woman's virginity is her pride. I'm not talking bout abstaining from sex here and being holy. I'm talking about what makes a woman whole, and that's her virginity. Once she's lost it mistakenly, she has become completely empty. Take it or take a hike. Go tell your sisters to go open their legs to any random nigga, but don't advice other girls so.
it's girls like you who have virtually no other redeemable qualities but suddenly jump on the #TeamVirgin bandwagon that have ruined the whole thing.Thinking that presenting urself as a virgin will magically replenish ur tattered image.

barring religion, which i can relate to as i am a christian,their is absolutely zero logic behind abstinence as long as you're still a living and fully functional human.

So if u say you're a virgin because ur religion demands that you stay that way,then that's perfect. But to say you're doing it coz it's what makes a woman complete is lunacy at its finest.

Upgrade ur school of thought, this is not the middle ages where a woman risked being stoned to death for losing her virginity before marriage.

and where do guys fit into all of this? our virginity doesn't count right?

and I don't have a sister. old woman like you subscribing to petty sentiments to make ur point.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by SexyCeline(f): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice write up. So what happens to us "secondary virgins"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by misspicy(f): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
it's girls like you who have virtually no other redeemable qualities but suddenly jump on the #TeamVirgin bandwagon that have ruined the whole thing.Thinking that presenting urself as a virgin will magically replenish ur tattered image.

barring religion, which i can relate to as i am a christian,their is absolutely zero logic behind abstinence as long as you're still a living and fully functional human.

So if u say you're a virgin because ur religion demands that you stay that way,then that's perfect. But to say you're doing it coz it's what makes a woman complete is lunacy at its finest.

Upgrade ur school of thought, this is not the middle ages where a woman risked being stoned to death for losing her virginity before marriage.

and I don't have a sister. old woman like you subscribing to petty sentiments to make ur point.

My Nigga wink

don't tell me you are arguing virginity with an obviously perforated person,who says virginity makes a woman complete...I lmao grin at that statement,what can I say,they have been brainwashed, it is after the marriage they will come to their senses,when the so called respect and love isn't forth coming,they think virginity equals respect and love,well we are here and we see them all,BTW no eediot should quote me wrong,its a good thing to remain a virgin and have one sexual partner all your life,at least your brainwashed selves will be happy, and have a false sense of fulfilment,no one is encouraging a virgin to go and lose it to any random guy,if you want to remain a virgin till marriage please do and carry your so called dignity with pride,but stop brainwashing yourselves that that is what
makes you a complete woman,in our society, having a child is what makes you a complete woman,not virginity every girl was born with a closed vagina....

and some girls are born ugly with zero body endowment, and no guy is calling on them,they end up as by force virgins gringringrin lmao grin

btw i know a couple of virgins who have anal sex,who masturbates,who suck dicks and have their vaginas sucked too,their hymens are still intact i guess we can call them virgins too gringrin
kwakwakwawakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

my opinion,doesn't make me a virgin or non virgin undecided it makes me a woman that I am,because virginity does not dictate my happiness in life or marriage,virginity does not define the love of my husband for me,virginity does not define my husband's respect,my character and disposition makes me a whole woman,my ability to push out a human being.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2016
misspicy:

My Nigga wink

don't tell me you are arguing virginity with an obviously perforated person,who says virginity makes a woman complete...I lmao grin at that statement,what can I say,they have been brainwashed, it is after the marriage they will come to their senses,when the so called respect and love isn't forth coming,they think virginity equals respect and love,well we are here and we see them all,BTW no eediot should quote me wrong,its a good thing to remain a virgin and have one sexual partner all your life,at least your brainwashed selves will be happy, and have a false sense of fulfilment,no one is encouraging a virgin to go and lose it to any random guy,if you want to remain a virgin till marriage please do and carry your so called dignity with pride,but stop brainwashing yourselves that that is what
makes you a complete woman,in our society, having a child is what makes you a complete woman,not virginity every girl was born with a closed vagina....

and some girls are born ugly with zero body endowment, and no guy is calling on them,they end up as by force virgins gringringrin lmao grin

btw i know a couple of virgins who have anal sex,who masturbates,who suck dicks and have their vaginas sucked too,their hymens are still intact i guess we can call them virgins too gringrin
kwakwakwawakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

my opinion,doesn't make me a virgin or non virgin undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Vikky014(f): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Shortyy:
OK, I read something here yesterday about men and why they shouldn't care about virgins. As usual 95% of them men would rather marry a non virgin than marry an inexperienced naïve blaa blaa girl. Kai smh!
Now back to the matter. I wasn't impressed with that article at all. It was as if it was encouraging the girls to go on and loose themselves. I'm not saying she wasn't right in a way, but! A virgin girl reading that at that moment might say, "oh soot, what's the point if he's still gonna marry me after all?" But he might not. So please keep it. They'll tell you how important it is that you lose it, how you've become of age and shouldn't keep it anymore, how they'll know if you're compatible for them, and all kinds of BS, don't do it as long as you know yourself and you are clean, don't do it, if he loves you, he'll stay.
Remember ladies, a girl's virginity is her pride. I'm not talking bout the Bible here or what they tell you on Sunday school. I'm talking bout you as a girl. Your virginity is your pride, your dignity, it's part of your self respect. So keep it! Forget about those that have lost thiers for nothing, they wish they could turn back the hands of time.
That man who found out that his wife was a virgin on their wedding night, won't only love her, but also respect her for the rest of their lives. Girls, be wise.
SWEET SIS DNT MIND THOSE PEOPLE THAT LAMENT ABOUT VIRGINS They r just too jealous of virgin girls...so if u r still one please keep it for ur own good and make sure u hv a good character

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Shortyy(f): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

"And i don't have a sister"

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Shortyy:
"And i don't have a sister"
what is this one saying?
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Shortyy(f): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
grin ask lalasticlala
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by 2dice(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
lol which one is secondary again grin
Is either you close the Road or continue the Ministry
The Lord is ya strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
misspicy:

My Nigga wink

don't tell me you are arguing virginity with an obviously perforated person,who says virginity makes a woman complete...I lmao ;
my opinion,doesn't make me a virgin or non virgin undecided

Aren't you the two-faced, bipolar liar who lied on a front page thread that YOU'RE A VIRGIN TO GET LIKES AND BOOST YOUR NON-EXISTENT EGO?

misspicy:

No am not undecided

[size=18pt]
i am a Virgin...never pieced with a rod like object /size]
www.nairaland.com/2751764/when-doctor-asks-sexually-active#40250674

Half-wits like you can only go around fooling people like you. Always shifting the goal posts to suit your argument.

After being exposed as liar, you'll claim you were joking about being a virgin.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by torqque7(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Shortyy:

My dear I really don't see why you have to waste your time replying some comment,we all know a sane man would respect his wife more if shez a virgin so you don't av to waste time arguing the obvious. God give me a virgin wife biko..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by pretydiva(f): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2016
#teamvirgin# we rock

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by hfinest1(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Shortyy:

mummy virginity*sorry for the name, i don't even know how the name entered my head*... on a serious note, i want to ask you something... how do u judge that someone is still a virgin?? is it when the hymen is still intact?? or when the person has not indulged in any sexual acts? (includes kissing, fi'n'gering, blowjobs, receiving heads, and all form of sexual activities)
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Hollyb(f): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice write up. I don't know why people get worked up and overly defensive anytime the issue of virginity is raised. If you are a virgin keep it up don't let anyone discourage you from it, and if you are not, don't stress yourself about virgin talk because the thread is not for you so abeg waka pass. Its not a must you comment on a thread that is obviously not for you. Shalom

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Vikky014(f): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Aren't you the two-faced, bipolar liar who lied on a front page thread that YOU'RE A VIRGIN TO GET LIKES AND BOOST YOUR NON-EXISTENT EGO?

www.nairaland.com/2751764/when-doctor-asks-sexually-active#40250674

Half-wits like you can only go around fooling people like you. Always shifting the goal posts to suit your argument.

After being exposed as liar, you'll claim you were joking about being a virgin.

HAHAHAHAHA. BURSTED

13 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Vikky014(f): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Hollyb:
Nice write up. I don't know why people get worked up and overly defensive anytime the issue of virginity is raised. If you are a virgin keep it up don't let anyone discourage you from it, and if you are not, don't stress yourself about virgin talk because the thread is not for you so abeg waka pass. Its not a must you comment on a thread that is obviously not for you. Shalom
God bless u mydear

5 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Every love making was a hit back to back

I gave all d love the money the care attention pain back to back yet mofo had d gut to cast me

Then nexthing he cud say is baby yi if u want ur virginity please cum nd take it back Mofo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.