Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Girls, Keep Your Virginity! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Keep Your Virginity! (41341 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Tosinville(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Shortyy:
OK, I read something here yesterday about men and why they shouldn't care about virgins. As usual 95% of them men would rather marry a non virgin than marry an inexperienced naïve blaa blaa girl. Kai smh!
Now back to the matter. I wasn't impressed with that article at all. It was as if it was encouraging the girls to go on and loose themselves. I'm not saying she wasn't right in a way, but! A virgin girl reading that at that moment might say, "oh soot, what's the point if he's still gonna marry me after all?" But he might not. So please keep it. They'll tell you how important it is that you lose it, how you've become of age and shouldn't keep it anymore, how they'll know if you're compatible for them, and all kinds of BS, don't do it as long as you know yourself and you are clean, don't do it, if he loves you, he'll stay.
Remember ladies, a girl's virginity is her pride. I'm not talking bout the Bible here or what they tell you on Sunday school. I'm talking bout you as a girl. Your virginity is your pride, your dignity, it's part of your self respect. So keep it! Forget about those that have lost thiers for nothing, they wish they could turn back the hands of time.
That man who found out that his wife was a virgin on their wedding night, won't only love her, but also respect her for the rest of their lives. Girls, be wise.
but shortie, you don't really look like a virgin in yo profile picture but if you're then I'd love to be with you wink , only classic dudes like me go for classic stuffs, niggaz with low no self esteem goes for anything that comes their way, even tho its calabar falrly used ise kan naa ni. No man in his right sense will choose used kabukabu over new bugatti, na me her family go give list say make i come pay for the kpomo wey niggaz don chop for free finish Never!!!, I will rather do shortcut to marriage with her (babymama) since its extremely rare to see a virgin now & I won't still take her serious anyway. Real men still value virgins

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by chronique(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Where in my post did I attribute bad characters,laziness,being naïve,and all other forms of bad characters to virgin girls? You see why I will always go for a lady with intellect any day,any time above a lady who's got just probably her virginity? You're so quick to call everything I wrote jargons and hogwash because I haven't painted non-virgins as hoes and virgins as angels,I presume. Do you have an idea what an illustration means? How do you expect me to get my readers to have a balanced view of both situations if I end up painting one part bad and the other good? You conveniently chose to ignore where I said it's a thing of pride for a lady to be a virgin,just because I gave an illustration that paints a virgin as good apart from being an intellectually sound person;does that mean all virgins are dull? The truth is that,when your are closed to reasoning from both sides,and already have a prejudiced opinion about an issue,nothing will make you see reasoning in any other angle from which an argument is brought forth.
safarigirl:
why do you all like to associate bad character with virgins?

This OP no even write this topic well, it lacks proper expression of what virgins have to tackle, like say make I write another one.

Why do you all equate virgin girls to naive lazy, dependent, bad charactered people? Is it because we didn't have sex to pass exams and get jobs?

A bad character is no respecter of hymen, stop promoting jargons about terrible virgins and angelic shaggers
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

see,that's the problem!

nothing out there,I mean NOTHING!!!!!!! can accurately depict how sex actually is. which makes a very unrealistic view of sex begin to fester in their minds. and when the time comes, anything that happens that falls short of their overly idealistic expectations is automatically a disaster to them. wic is way worse in so many ways.
Nope. More like they have an 'experienced' mind. But waiting for someone special to share fully with.
You can't convince me rga being a vurgin is not ideal. You just can't undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by michaelwilli(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Abeg kip quiet

If keeping ur virginity will help u stay sane and improve ur useless self image,then by all means. No one is stopping you, it is ur vagína afterall.

But to then open ur mouth and start misyarning about stuff u obviously know nothing about is a travesty.

Just because you turned out to be a virgin on ur wedding night makes absolutely no difference to anyone but urself. it might make u feel like you've achieved some life long goal,but that doesn't apply to ur partner.

See this is exactly why virgins are useless. just because you managed to keep a thin membrane covering the entrance to your vagína intact doesn't mean you deserve respect. What dignity and love ur husband bestows on you has nothing to do with ur virginity.

.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, all these dumb bítches and their misplaced sense of entitlement.

#SmH
I bet ur gf uses alum to keep tight. Olodo oshi
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by scentmarlc(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016

Just like 'John the Baptist' in the bible, the man who foretold the birth of christ several years before, let me say ' I knew this day would come' . A day I would be forced directly or indirectly to say mind, in support or against VIRGINITY.

VIRGINITY is a pride to all, both male and female. It is a virtue to be extolled not condemned. It depicts maturity, discipline and to a very large extent, 'Holiness' (To some churches cheesy , as if that's all holiness entails). In another way, it shows your level of endurance and character, a trait everyone should pray to exhibit.

In a world full of contempt, vulgarism, pollution, sexual assaults, harassments, Nudity, lewdism et al., it then can be said of anyone who has been tribulated from birth by this temptations to have been able to abstain and maintain his/her dignity till marriage.

This is my opinnion and should be respected.

HOWEVER,

Virginity has evolved in a lot of ways over the years. Its meaning could be likened to Dolly Partons "Coat of Many Colors" grin . The Word itself has been used as different part of speech - as an adjective grin , as a noun grin , as a Verb grin .... To say the least, I doubt if one can actually grab the full concept of a 'maiden' or a Virgin.

Thanks to our sharp guys grin , many ladies have been tempted into sexual activeness at a very tender age and they themselves have learnt the rope so fast they know all the styles in the book. ( God dey sha grin) . Social influence on our mentalities hasn't helped either. The songs we hear, the movies we watch - all na sex tape cheesy

Now to where am going !

Life is too short to complicate matters of the 'down below' . It is either you want to remain 'chacha' or you want to be tokunbo ( God knows some tokunbo make sense die grin) . I wrote an article on my blog few months back, precisely May 2015, titled "VIRGINS OF DOOM" (You can read it via
https://scentmarlc./2015/05/12/virgins-of-doom/ ) and. I created a thread with the same title on Nairaland few days later ( Check the Thread here http://nairaland.com/2308824/virgins-doom ) . In it, I castigated ladies that has turned the word virgin into a self-acclaimed title (I can hear someone sayin 'just like shortyy' grin) . A mere trophy to keep. Most of them do things that are worst of sex or at par with it like Mouth Gig, anal sex, MouthAction bla bla bla ( Don't wanna corrupt you guys grin ) . Then you begin to wonder after the Mouth Gig you asked to start the main film and she bolted 'like say she saw her dead grandma' cheesy. These set of people are Virgins of doom.

Another set of culprits are those that are fortunate to meet a serious guy at a tender age. Based on agreement, they decided to stay off each other's pant till marriage (possibly after 5-8 years. Hunn cheesy ). The guy must have been so grateful to God to have found a lady with an esteemed self pride and felt 5-8years was just around the corner. 2 years gone by, the lady comes off age and begins to find our dear brother boring and inadventurous but wouldn't dare tell him 'Babie let's have sex' just to maintain her good girl image. Instead, she runz out to naijaboiy's hands and chop the koboko as much as she wants. ( U sef know say d guy dey loaded downstairs na grin grin ). To the main guy, she is still a virgin. Smh . These set of ladies are Virgins of doom.

Another sets of DOOMED VIRGINs are those that can't do without smooching. To make up for their inability to have sex, they resort to obtaining a Bsc in smooching grin grin . 5-hours is just like 10mins to them. ( Infact, they can kiss for africa grin grin) . Sooner or later they get so addicted to romance such that when they eventually start doing the 'styles', it gets so intense for the unlucky guy to cope with. Abii which kyn yeye sex we wan have wey we go first use almost one hour romance body grin cheesy , abeg leave threash for lawma and dem wolewole joor grin grin . You don't need a soothesayer to tell you such girls do have sex in their dream

Don't forget "Just the tippers" oooo cheesy. These set will even encourage you to put just the penis tip in their canal. The sensation that alone gives them can't be measured. Some will even offer to help you hold the shaft and rub the cap against their clitoris ; first in a circular motion, then slowly stroking it perpendicularly to simulate the cringing effect of thrusting ( don't let's go into details bikoo cheesy) . Now tell me, if hymen were to be sold, these sets won't hesisitate to buy a full carton ahome just to have the flexibility of having sex and replacing the hymen back ( just like ladycare grin) .

The last set of doomed virgins are those that won't let us sleep 'cos they are priviledged to be a virgin (majority of which aint goodlooking cheesy) . These types won't stop blabbing around in the hostels and would stop @ nothing until they know the virginity status of every one in the hostel. They are always like "Nkechi I hope you are still a virgin like me sha" cheesy cheesy

Summary, virginity is not a title. Its not a concept. Its not an Idea. Its not a joke. Its not a trophy. Virgins should try to know they are absolute not in competition with anyone. Virginity is a virtue that comes by choice. And we all have that choice to make at one point or the other. Virginity is not a thing of the mind neither does it increase your intelligence. It doesn't add to your CV and I doubt if boost your account balance. But it does GIVE YOU SELF-PRIDE and COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND when you get married and if I must say, you likely gain more TRUST from your partner. Yet Nothing is GUARANTEED. Chikena.

NOTE: I do not support male promiscuity or prostitution of whatever form neither have I paid less attention to male Virginity. Infact I wrote an article on my blog (March2015) titled "MALE VIRGINITY: An Honour Fading Into Oblivion" (Click here to read full texts of the article .. https://scentmarlc./2015/03/15/male-virginity-an-honour-fading-into-oblivion-2/ ) . In the post, I chastised the society for placing too much emphasy on female abstinence and undersensitizing the male folks on the need for remaining undefiled. Feel free to go through those links I dropped, its very likely you know my true position on this matter.

So guys, sorry I bored you with my epistle. Na shortYy cause am grin grin

Cc:
@emusmith @estharfabian @ronald4lif @pwetychyka @misspicy @kinglekan @king01 @aminat508 @omotayor123 @tonyebarcanista @toks2008 @tosyne2much @wristbangle @midolian @montezz @twaci @tohpahz

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
michaelwilli:
I bet ur gf uses alum to keep tight. Olodo oshi
k
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by michaelwilli(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
All d fools here dat discredit virginity are definitely not married. They are single boyz who don't earn a living but want to hit every puny they come across. Get yourself a life and see if virginity doesn't matter to you. Awon smellos alainise oniranu. If u want ur virginity back, com n take it.

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by IamLEGEND1: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
dovelike:

Nope. More like they have an 'experienced' mind. But waiting for someone special to share fully with.
You can't convince me rga being a vurgin is not ideal. You just can't undecided
what?!!!!!!!

who said I was trying to convince you that being a virgin wasn't ideal?
it's good,just makes zero difference to most people,me included (obviously).
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by SexyCeline(f): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmyw:
If truly you are sincere, there is no problem. So many people lost their virginity mistakenly or do to pressure from friends(peer influence), that doesn't mean they have lost their pride. There is no gain in jumping to what you will live to be with throughout your lifetime with your hubby. I respect women that are sincere and know their worth.
tnx
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by scentmarlc(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:

tnx

My brother don't be fooled by the sudden innocence of all the babes on this thread.

Go to sexuality section and you will see them jumping on any thread that has "sex" or "pennis" as the Keyword.

I have learnt to stick with the truth - Virgin or No virgin. You gain nothing by fooling your boyfriend that you are a virgin when obviously you are not.

And so far, I have not seen the correlation between character, attitude and virginity. Ironically, the egoistics types of virgins are the worst people to live with.

I will always appreciate whoever, male or female that's remains a virgin till the wedding night but I will never discriminate or look down or on those who aint also. Like I said before, Life is too short. Y. O . L . O

My 2cent bro cheesy

So baba,
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
scentmarlc:

My brother don't be fooled by the sudden innocence of all the babes on this thread.

Go to sexuality section and you will see them jumping on any thread that has "sex" or "pennis" as the Keyword.

I have learnt to stick with the truth - Virgin or No virgin. You gain nothing by fooling your boyfriend that you are a virgin when obviously you are not.

And so far, I have not seen the correlation between character, attitude and virginity. Ironically, the egoistics types of virgins are the worst people to live with.

I will always appreciate whoever, male or female that's remains a virgin till the wedding night but I will never discriminate or look down or on those who aint also. Like I said before, Life is too short. Y. O . L . O

My 2cent bro cheesy

So baba,
wink
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by scentmarlc(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
scent' bruh!

u wey no too dey grace us with ur presence for this side nko? happy new year!

Baba mii I dey with you in spirit.

I just dey observe una proceedings with my HD camera grin cheesy

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by scentmarlc(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Saying the pride of a woman is her virginity is the most disparaging, sexist and wrong statement ever.
Reasons to Keep Ur Virginity:
Primarily: Religion - And this should apply to both genders. If ur religion does not allow for fornication outside of marriage, then don't do it. Especially if u consider urself rly a Christian/Muslim (dunno what the Koran says sha, I'm just assuming). Remember this also means no cheating, so a "typical African man" that cheats on his wife occasionally is even wayyyy worse than a girl who's not a virgin. Key thing about this point, like I said is that it applies to both genders.

Psychological - If you're not old enough or not ready or don't want

Physically - health issues

Every other reason is bogus and usually sexist garbage. "If you are a Christian, don't engage in premarital sex." That's a better topic than "Girls, keep your virginity"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by scentmarlc(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
misspicy:

My Nigga wink

don't tell me you are arguing virginity with an obviously perforated person,who says virginity makes a woman complete...I lmao grin at that statement,what can I say,they have been brainwashed, it is after the marriage they will come to their senses,when the so called respect and love isn't forth coming,they think virginity equals respect and love,well we are here and we see them all,BTW no eediot should quote me wrong,its a good thing to remain a virgin and have one sexual partner all your life,at least your brainwashed selves will be happy, and have a false sense of fulfilment,no one is encouraging a virgin to go and lose it to any random guy,if you want to remain a virgin till marriage please do and carry your so called dignity with pride,but stop brainwashing yourselves that that is what
makes you a complete woman,in our society, having a child is what makes you a complete woman,not virginity every girl was born with a closed vagina....

and some girls are born ugly with zero body endowment, and no guy is calling on them,they end up as by force virgins gringringrin lmao grin

btw i know a couple of virgins who have anal sex,who masturbates,who suck dicks and have their vaginas sucked too,their hymens are still intact i guess we can call them virgins too gringrin
kwakwakwawakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

my opinion,doesn't make me a virgin or non virgin undecided it makes me a woman that I am,because virginity does not dictate my happiness in life or marriage,virginity does not define the love of my husband for me,virginity does not define my husband's respect,my character and disposition makes me a whole woman,my ability to push out a human being.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Over to my Fellow Romance Honourables grin grin :

What did you guys see to this motion raised by Hon. Misspicy?

@emusmith @estharfabian @ronald4lif @pwetychyka
@kinglekan @king01 @aminat508 @omotayor123
@tonyebarcanista @toks2008 @tosyne2much @wristbangle
@midolian @montezz @twaci @tohpahz
@twaci @iamlegend1 @sexyceline @mrsphyno

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
bros forget that talk. I have never imagined having sex. I don't feel the need to have sex or even practice any form of intimacy.

So all this one una dey talk about every human wanting to shag, na wash. Some of us are very okay listening to shag tales, we no wan shag

Hmmm, very okay listening to shag tales but no wan shag grin grin that shows you fantasize about it lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Prinsolala(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
Nice write up. So what happens to us "secondary virgins"?
secondary virgin...?..
Pls elaborate more!!
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Lawcurrent(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
I support op. but We are living in a generation where people in love are free to touch each others' private parts but cannot touch each others' phones because they're private"!
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by emmyw(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
tnx
You are welcome.
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
really
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
scentmarlc:

Just like 'John the Baptist' in the bible, the man who foretold the birth of christ several years before, let me say ' I knew this day would come' . A day I would be forced directly or indirectly to say mind, in support or against VIRGINITY.

VIRGINITY is a pride to all, both male and female. It is a virtue to be extolled not condemned. It depicts maturity, discipline and to a very large extent, 'Holiness' (To some churches cheesy , as if that's all holiness entails). In another way, it shows your level of endurance and character, a trait everyone should pray to exhibit.

In a world full of contempt, vulgarism, pollution, sexual assaults, harassments, Nudity, lewdism et al., it then can be said of anyone who has been tribulated from birth by this temptations to have been able to abstain and maintain his/her dignity till marriage.

This is my opinnion and should be respected.

HOWEVER,

Virginity has evolved in a lot of ways over the years. Its meaning could be likened to Dolly Partons "Coat of Many Colors" grin . The Word itself has been used as different part of speech - as an adjective grin , as a noun grin , as a Verb grin .... To say the least, I doubt if one can actually grab the full concept of a 'maiden' or a Virgin.

Thanks to our sharp guys grin , many ladies have been tempted into sexual activeness at a very tender age and they themselves have learnt the rope so fast they know all the styles in the book. ( God dey sha grin) . Social influence on our mentalities hasn't helped either. The songs we hear, the movies we watch - all na sex tape cheesy

Now to where am going !

Life is too short to complicate matters of the 'down below' . It is either you want to remain 'chacha' or you want to be tokunbo ( God knows some tokunbo make sense die grin) . I wrote an article on my blog few months back, precisely May 2015, titled "VIRGINS OF DOOM" (You can read it via
https://scentmarlc./2015/05/12/virgins-of-doom/ ) and. I created a thread with the same title on Nairaland few days later ( Check the Thread here http://nairaland.com/2308824/virgins-doom ) . In it, I castigated ladies that has turned the word virgin into a self-acclaimed title (I can hear someone sayin 'just like shortyy' grin) . A mere trophy to keep. Most of them do things that are worst of sex or at par with it like Mouth Gig, anal sex, MouthAction bla bla bla ( Don't wanna corrupt you guys grin ) . Then you begin to wonder after the Mouth Gig you asked to start the main film and she bolted 'like say she saw her dead grandma' cheesy. These set of people are Virgins of doom.

Another set of culprits are those that are fortunate to meet a serious guy at a tender age. Based on agreement, they decided to stay off each other's pant till marriage (possibly after 5-8 years. Hunn cheesy ). The guy must have been so grateful to God to have found a lady with an esteemed self pride and felt 5-8years was just around the corner. 2 years gone by, the lady comes off age and begins to find our dear brother boring and inadventurous but wouldn't dare tell him 'Babie let's have sex' just to maintain her good girl image. Instead, she runz out to naijaboiy's hands and chop the koboko as much as she wants. ( U sef know say d guy dey loaded downstairs na grin grin ). To the main guy, she is still a virgin. Smh . These set of ladies are Virgins of doom.

Another sets of DOOMED VIRGINs are those that can't do without smooching. To make up for their inability to have sex, they resort to obtaining a Bsc in smooching grin grin . 5-hours is just like 10mins to them. ( Infact, they can kiss for africa grin grin) . Sooner or later they get so addicted to romance such that when they eventually start doing the 'styles', it gets so intense for the unlucky guy to cope with. Abii which kyn yeye sex we wan have wey we go first use almost one hour romance body grin cheesy , abeg leave threash for lawma and dem wolewole joor grin grin . You don't need a soothesayer to tell you such girls do have sex in their dream

Don't forget "Just the tippers" oooo cheesy. These set will even encourage you to put just the penis tip in their canal. The sensation that alone gives them can't be measured. Some will even offer to help you hold the shaft and rub the cap against their clitoris ; first in a circular motion, then slowly stroking it perpendicularly to simulate the cringing effect of thrusting ( don't let's go into details bikoo cheesy) . Now tell me, if hymen were to be sold, these sets won't hesisitate to buy a full carton ahome just to have the flexibility of having sex and replacing the hymen back ( just like ladycare grin) .

The last set of doomed virgins are those that won't let us sleep 'cos they are priviledged to be a virgin (majority of which aint goodlooking cheesy) . These types won't stop blabbing around in the hostels and would stop @ nothing until they know the virginity status of every one in the hostel. They are always like "Nkechi I hope you are still a virgin like me sha" cheesy cheesy

Summary, virginity is not a title. Its not a concept. Its not an Idea. Its not a joke. Its not a trophy. Virgins should try to know they are absolute not in competition with anyone. Virginity is a virtue that comes by choice. And we all have that choice to make at one point or the other. Virginity is not a thing of the mind neither does it increase your intelligence. It doesn't add to your CV and I doubt if boost your account balance. But it does GIVE YOU SELF-PRIDE and COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND when you get married and if I must say, you likely gain more TRUST from your partner. Yet Nothing is GUARANTEED. Chikena.

NOTE: I do not support male promiscuity or prostitution of whatever form neither have I paid less attention to male Virginity. Infact I wrote an article on my blog (March2015) titled "MALE VIRGINITY: An Honour Fading Into Oblivion" (Click here to read full texts of the article .. https://scentmarlc./2015/03/15/male-virginity-an-honour-fading-into-oblivion-2/ ) . In the post, I chastised the society for placing too much emphasy on female abstinence and undersensitizing the male folks on the need for remaining undefiled. Feel free to go through those links I dropped, its very likely you know my true position on this matter.

So guys, sorry I bored you with my epistle. Na shortYy cause am grin grin

Cc:
@emusmith @estharfabian @ronald4lif @pwetychyka @misspicy @kinglekan @king01 @aminat508 @omotayor123 @tonyebarcanista @toks2008 @tosyne2much @wristbangle @midolian @montezz @twaci @tohpahz

See Note
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Luckygurl(f): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Aren't you the two-faced, bipolar liar who lied on a front page thread that YOU'RE A VIRGIN TO GET LIKES AND BOOST YOUR NON-EXISTENT EGO?

www.nairaland.com/2751764/when-doctor-asks-sexually-active#40250674

Half-wits like you can only go around fooling people like you. Always shifting the goal posts to suit your argument.

After being exposed as liar, you'll claim you were joking about being a virgin.

Lol!! Honestly, I was kinda expecting to see her reply on this but truth be told it ain't any of my business undecided undecided

@thread
So much hate from both parties undecided undecided
More like it’s a sort of competition on who’s better off between the virgins and the non virgins.

Heck!! What’s up with the fierce struggle to paint yourself nice whilst looking down on the others who choose to live their lives differently from the way you do.

It makes you feel good about yourself, huh
Increases your account balance details I guess…
Iranu!!!!

I bet no one in this planet earth save your partner cares to know what your sexual status is undecided

So please!! For the non-virgins save us the boring details of your sexual excapades , the number of dicks you’ve allowed inside of you and how experienced you are in the act of sexundecided undecided
And for the virgins, do us a favor too and stop boring us with the “my virginity is my pride” cliché undecided undecided

What else do you have to offer in the relationship aside your been a virgin or perhaps your been a gateway to dicks of different sizes and shapes
Live and let live bikonu!!
Life is all about choices and you’ll live to reap the fruits of what you’ve sown whether good or bad.
For a moment, sit back and ponder over your life and just forget about everyone else and the path they chose to tow.

Errrmmmm!!!!!!! But I’ve got to add at this point, as matured humans (females especially), we’ve got to take full responsibility of our sexual life and how we choose to live it.
Let’s not be influenced by peer or societal pressure.
Do things not because you’re been coerced into doing them but cos you know what you’re doing is right and you can live with the full consequences of your actions…..

EOD
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Luckygurl:

Lol!! Honestly, I was kinda expecting to see her reply on this but truth be told it ain't any of my business undecided undecided

@thread
More like it’s a sort of competition on who’s better off between the virgins and the non virgins.

Heck!! What’s up with the fierce struggle to paint yourself nice whilst looking down on the others who choose to live their lives differently from the way you do.

Iranu!!!!

I bet no one in this planet earth save your partner cares to know what your sexual status is undecided

So please!! For the non-virgins save us the boring details of your sexual excapades , the number of dicks you’ve allowed inside of you and how experienced you are in the act of sexundecided undecided
And for the virgins, do us a favor too and stop boring us with the “my virginity is my pride” cliché undecided undecided

What else do you have to offer in the relationship aside your been a virgin or perhaps your been a gateway to dicks of different sizes and shapes
Life is all about choices and you’ll live to reap the fruits of what you’ve sown whether good or bad.
For a moment, sit back and ponder over your life and just forget about everyone else and the path they chose to tow.

Errrmmmm!!!!!!! But I’ve got to add at this point, as matured humans (females especially), we’ve got to take full responsibility of our sexual life and how we choose to live it.
Do things not because you’re been coerced into doing them but cos you know what you’re doing is right and you can live with the full consequences of your actions…..

EOD

The dimwitted hypocrite who goes by the moniker "Misspicy" sure couldn't reply but she admitted I exposed her via her status. Check the screenshot below. cheesy

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by misspicy(f): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Luckygurl:

luckygurl you were expecting misspicy to reply a lunatic this new year,after my new year resolution not to entertain any E-fights?
shockedshocked
where I come from we don't exchange words with mad men,we run from them,a madman's spittle can make you mad,I can't afford to be infected with that deluded being's madness biko

okay amma explain to you sweety smileysmiley

misspicy's comment does not reflect her personal life,moi will not come on NL and be ranting about been a virgin or not,I comment to suite a thread,read that thread very well,(where the great son of mark is bursting and exposing misspicy) i was sarcastic on it,read my posts you will find threads I use the word "am a virgin" and threads I still talk about sex like a pro...ma'am am neither a virgin or a non virgin on nairaland biko,am here to catch fun,not to be tagged one of nairaland's virgin gringringrin

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

I laugh in FOO language gringrin

note moi will never reply a lunatic. smileysmiley
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Luckygurl(f): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
misspicy:

luckygurl you were expecting misspicy to reply a lunatic this new year,after my new year resolution not to entertain any E-fights?
shockedshocked
where I come from we don't exchange words with mad men,we run from them,a madman's spittle can make you mad,I can't afford to be infected with that deluded being's madness biko

okay amma explain to you sweety smileysmiley

misspicy's comment does not reflect her personal life,moi will not come on NL and be ranting about been a virgin or not,I comment to suite a thread,read that thread very well,(where the great son of mark is bursting and exposing misspicy) i was sarcastic on it,read my posts you will find threads I use the word "am a virgin" and threads I still talk about sex like a pro...ma'am am neither a virgin or a non virgin on nairaland biko,am here to catch fun,not to be tagged one of nairaland's virgin gringringrin

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

I laugh in FOO language gringrin

note moi will never reply a lunatic. smileysmiley

LMAO!! grin grin

Now!! I won't be caught in betweeen this e shii!!

It's all good though smiley
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
really
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by emmansctx: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
a woman has nothing to offer me except her VIRGINITY...

it's just simply

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by misspicy(f): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Luckygurl:

LMAO!! grin grin

Now!! I won't be caught in betweeen this e shii!!

It's all good though smiley
Darling I have first hand experience with E-BULLIES,and nairaland bullies are just learners gringringrin

sweedy misspicy is not a whiny whini girl,I allow mad people free display.....
just watch me as I cause another headache for them soonest gringringringrin
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by misspicy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
CarlyX8:

you guys are taking trash, nne bikokwa.... miss spicy if you be Virgin abeg try hit me up, bt first try humble and change that spicy name, me no dey like spices at all, i like it natural.....if u know what I mean
Did you call on me
did you mention misspicy dude

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

gringringringringrin
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Saying the pride of a woman is her virginity is the most disparaging, sexist and wrong statement ever.
Reasons to Keep Ur Virginity:
Primarily: Religion - And this should apply to both genders. If ur religion does not allow for fornication outside of marriage, then don't do it. Especially if u consider urself rly a Christian/Muslim (dunno what the Koran says sha, I'm just assuming). Remember this also means no cheating, so a "typical African man" that cheats on his wife occasionally is even wayyyy worse than a girl who's not a virgin. Key thing about this point, like I said is that it applies to both genders.

Psychological - If you're not old enough or not ready or don't want

Physically - health issues

Every other reason is bogus and usually sexist garbage. "If you are a Christian, don't engage in premarital sex." That's a better topic than "Girls, keep your virginity"

Preach girl, preach!
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Shortyy:

Nigga, rant all you want, I give no bleeps. A woman's virginity is her pride. I'm not talking bout abstaining from sex here and being holy. I'm talking about what makes a woman whole, and that's her virginity. Once she's lost it mistakenly, she has become completely empty. Take it or take a hike. Go tell your sisters to go open their legs to any random nigga, but don't advice other girls so.

A good response I like it.
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Luckygurl:

@thread

Iranu!!!!

EOD

Thank u for a nice advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.