Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One (2681 Views)

Secondary School Love!!! Chai / Rep Your Secondary School / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Wilson125(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Did you have any partner in secondary school? How was it like? Let's share the experience,

Though I attended boys school, I was still sharp enough to get ma librarians' daughter, as the sanitary prefect of the school, I had the liberty to go round school anytime I wish except late hours, so I would always inspect how the sanitation was been done in their compound, this act got me close to her mum, that was how I got to know her too, we became friends, from friends to close friends, because of my intentions, I didn't enjoy the friendship of a thing cus it wasn't taking me anywhere close to that land of milk and and honey but to a zone I never wished for, as a sharp guy, i started giving her lyrics and rhymes, before we ended the term, she gave me the kinda respond I needed but twas quit close to end of the term so we didn't have much time to enjoy our moment..
I couldn't wait for the resumption date of second term, I reported on the same day, something I have never done, mum was curios I told her I was a prefect so it was necessary to report early, she was owk wit the reply... got back to the hostel, kept ma things in ma court age, immediately, I ran to their quarters, since twas a new year, new year wish was necessary, exchange it wit her mum, met wit her, we made new plans on how to run the relationship better in other to avoid suspicion from her mum...

I told her I wouldn't be visiting em frequently again, so I decided I needed a medium to be sending ma messages to her,
That was when I introduced my school son to her, he served us well, things went well till we began the second terminal exams..

A night to the day I was to write pyhsics, I got a letter from her, since it was our second terminal exams and as an ss3 student, wetin concern me with second terminal exams?
I had all the time during the night prep to show my creativity in putting down mind blowing lyrics for her, I really wanted her to get high after reading these lines, I took my time, designed my writing, on a long sheet, I nearly finish ma higher education that night,

( choi!!! See lyrics, see hand writing, ah dong kill dis girl b dis)

After enough packaging, I forgot to discard the rough ones, I left em in ma pocket, went back to the hostel, make I retire my tired body, (choi!!! For my mind ah dong finish dis girl,)
Ah no fit sleep as ah dey watch time mek day break, make I go deliver ma stuff...

The next morning, woke up, arranged ma trouser, ready for exams, left for exams,

In my ss3, school started admitting females in to junior classes and only one in2 ss1, ..

Inside exams hall, got my paper, started writing, didn't even check what I was writing but I was serious because ah wan do commot go deliver my creative writing.. ma over serious got the attention of my physics teacher, he came to me

Teacher: stand up, what do you have on you?
Me: sir nothing o

Teacher: you r lying, hand ups ( I carry hand for up)
Found pieces of papers in pocket, big big and long long ones, ( the rough letters I forgot to discard)

Teacher: I said it, I knew it, I will rubbish you today

Na there ma mind blow as ah remember wetin dis man dong commot for ma pocket,
Choi!! E dong b for me,( the only thing ma mind was able to say n constantly repeating)..

I pleaded the man not to open it, for were?

Teacher: oohhh!! What is this? Come out, come and read this to your colleagues,

After enough reading..

Teacher: so you want to impregnate this our small girls abi? Owkk, don't worry, finish up, you must read this to every student of this school, you must show me that small girl you want to spoil, you must go home and bring your parents, come, stop writing summit your paper, you must go round class by class read this letter today.. oya lemme call someone to assist me...

As the man commot to call person, even cheetah no get d kind speed wey ah carry tear race sef, I ran straight to ma coutage packed my things, na house things oh,

That was how I was able to escape that term, I missed the remaining papers and I didn't care..

That wasn't the end of the scenario sha, but mek I stop here, ma hands dong pain me..

Let's read yours.. share urs too..
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Carowline(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Errrm
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Sanmel(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol..
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Shoelace1(f): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Emac34: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
I dnt wanna write a novel nw so no vexgringrin
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by SexyCeline(f): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mine was quite fun.. I had this cute guy back then i was tripping for, luckily enaf he was into me too. Our luv grew soo strong that virtually every1 got to know bout it. He gave me my 1st kiss. We broke up when he started asking for sex. Too bad i was way too shy back then to lay down my couchie.. I still mis him alot though. Luv u Donald.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by cruzita(f): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
I wasn't a bad girl in school,I was one of the brainy ones so they always expect us to be well behaved and cultured .so no time for backyard play .I cherish my reputation a lot
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Monalisa185(f): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
came to read love stories grin
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Emodeee: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
Mine was quite fun.. I had this cute guy back then i was tripping for, luckily enaf he was into me too. Our luv grew soo strong that virtually every1 got to know bout it. He gave me my 1st kiss. We broke up when he started asking for sex. Too bad i was way too shy back then to lay down my couchie.. I still mis him alot though. Luv u Donald.

you r sounding like u feel like forking him now. Like u regretted nt forking him then.

Are you still a virgin now? After secondary school most girls tend to go haywire.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
[email] I was a flirt, never had any love. [/email]
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wia noskybaby.... Come narrate our story oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by LegalBaby(f): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
m i wil be back
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by Swissheart(f): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Had few of them around me in sec sku....... Can't but talk about this repeater who joined my class in ss2.....like he was made to repeat to cut his wings of bn a 'big boy'. He sha joined my class and he started flooding my desk with love letters. Unfortunately for him, in one of the letters he wrote 'you are my angle' instead of angel. That broke it........ My friends and I made a good jest outta it. My younger brother and I wouldn't miss Mr Fan Ice cream on his bill after school.

Secondary School Sweetheart was the Senior Prefect Boy but we didn't do anything then oh.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2016
Mine didnt end well, so i guess i wnt be telling #crosses leg# oya, continue, carry on
Re: Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
SexyCeline:

Damn, thought she was going to call my name at the end sad

(1) (Reply)

Its Virginity Talk Again / OMG!! You Will Need To See Why Men Are Dying For This Girl With Big As.s / NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.