Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. (2684 Views)

How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? / 19 & Immature But My Peers Are Mature Why? / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Since my time in NL i av learnt so much abt NL gals and their thinking, all NL females thinks dat every PM from a guy means dat d guy is trying to woo her and i think that is wrong i also know its the more reason NL gals rejects PM from guys a lots, i wana use the chance to tell all NL gals dat all PM DOESNT mean a guy is trying to woo u or av interest in u, he may only want to be friends wit u nothing more.
HateU2, naughtynaughty, sinaj, prettythicksme and co hope am ryt
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by jonaifame22(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
I've neva sent a pm to any NL gal not even mhizkel wth her awesome beauty!
In other news.
Chinenye dis is the 3rd day and you've not returned my charger after u deceived me wth ur sexy body in that short gown and left taking my original charger wth you,,well no worries at all, dis matter will be settled in the four walls of my room,and when I'm thru wth you, you will drink paracetamol after everything!
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
How bout we sound it to those donkeys that they shouldn't send PM's to everything with (f) and a female DP

1 Like

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
jonaifame22:
do u knw wat i do to space bookers I cut their stuff off, don't like space bookers in my thread be warned.
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
How bout we sound it to those donkeys that they shouldn't send PM's to everything with (f) and a female DP
u mean like u Well it depends on his intention of sending d PM undecided
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Maxi112: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
if only they will listen to u
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
u mean like u Well it depend on his intention of sending d PM undecided
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
u mean like u Well it depends on his intention of sending d PM undecided

What other intention do you have, you wana preach to her...

Niggas sef... grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
u mean like u Well it depend on his intention of sending d PM undecided
why would a guy send a relatively unknown girl he has never quoted or mentioned a PM?... Let me guess; To ask for the price of fresh tomato

1 Like

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Kherry: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
U too no send PM nw
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Bro how far??...

smiley
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
Since my time in NL i av learnt so much abt NL gals and their thinking, all NL females thinks dat every PM from a guy means dat d guy is trying to woo her and i think that is wrong i also know its the more reason NL gals rejects PM from guys a lots, i wana use the chance to tell all NL gals dat all PM DOESNT mean a guy is trying to woo u or av interest in u, he may only want to be friends wit u nothing more.
HatyeU2, naughtynayughty, sinayj, prettythicuksme and co hope am ryt
undecided
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by BlissP(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lolz'. But why send a PM to a Girl if u don't have hidden agenda grin". Guy talk true' them don Jones U" grin

1 Like

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maxi112:
if only they will listen to u
No u are wrong, if a guy decides to send 100 PM to 100 gals on NL they know their reason for dat and d gals should reply d PM first before anytin and leta if she is not comfortable wit d PM she know wat to do. cool
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by obiorathesubtle: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
making friends with an NL chick offline isn't an option..

It's like falling into a pit where there's 50 gay dudes with huge dicks just anticipating the feel of your asshole..

It's complete tragedy!
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
I laugh in Spanish....gringringrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Bro how far??...
smiley
fine :-/
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
why would a guy send a relatively unknown girl he has never quoted or mentioned a PM?... Let me guess; To ask for the price of fresh tomato
its wrong for a guy to send a gal he av neva quote or chatted wit be4. Dat was not wat i meant.
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
its wrong for a guy to send a gal he av neva quote or chatted wit be4. Dat was not wat i meant.
ok, but nevertheless, NL females are on the reverse polarity of smart , with IQ's of a hill Billy, sending a PM should never be an option.. want to discuss anything, then troll a thread or something.
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
I laugh in Spanish....gringringrin
u will soon laugh in China meanwhile tell me y u gals like rejecting PM's undecided
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Maxi112: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
No u are wrong, if a guy decides to send 100 PM to 100 gals on NL they know their reason for dat and d gals should reply d PM first before anytin and leta if she is not comfortable wit d PM she know wat to do. cool
u think is very easy for them the way u say it some of this guys are ready to bombard any girl that reply their pm with nude pix, not only that, try create a female accout, then u will understand what i ment! bro its not easy for them
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maxi112:
u think is very easy for them the way u say it some of this guys are ready to bombard any girl that reply their pm with nude pix, not only that, try create a female accout, then u will understand what i ment! bro its not easy for them
well bro i don't think all guys are like dat, maybe i understand why now, tnx u bro cool
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
fine :-/

Bro, with your popularity. help endorse and support my friend for miss Nland... pls sir cry
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
lol,wat is pm?
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Bro, with your popularity. help endorse and support my friend for miss Nland... pls sir cry
me ? popular?. You must have me mistaken for somebody else, besides I'm far from being a sir. Check the profile just to be sure you don't have the wrong guy.
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Let me see if I can relax here for the night.
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Kiish(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
why would i send any NL girl PM? when girls never finish for my city. tah
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided
timsonpreye:
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

It's like falling into a pit where there's 50 gay dudes with huge dicks just anticipating the feel of your asshole..

It's complete tragedy!
I see cool
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
me ? popular?. You must have me mistaken for somebody else, besides I'm far from being a sir. Check the profile just to be sure you don't have the wrong guy.

I bu naw afor IMO state na

Na him make I dey hail you...

Biko nu... nwanne
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
BlissP:
Lolz'. But why send a PM to a Girl if u don't have hidden agenda grin". Guy talk true' them don Jones U" grin
I do send PM i No go lie but my reasons ain't wat u think it may be
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Bushesbae(f): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

It's complete tragedy!
Funny yougrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want / Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat / Romance Section Christmas Show! LIVE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.