Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed (56801 Views)

Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) / Eyes Closed: These Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Drool / Why Do We Kiss With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Idydarling(f): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2016
no 5 tho undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Shymm3x: 12:07am On Jan 09, 2016
But I'm sorry I don't kiss with my eyes closed.

I don't even sleep with my eyes closed. grin

I can't trust human beings...closing ya eyes means slipping where I'm from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Herald47: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Expecting 7 reasons why people engage in romance.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by refiner(f): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
funny u
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by MAYOWAAK: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Understand the various types of kisses and know how to apply the adequately.

(1) A wife feels adored when her husband plants a kiss on her hand. To her, it means ‘I adore you.’

(2) Wife, each time you kiss your husband’s neck, you are saying ‘we belong together and you are my everything.’

(3) When a husband wants his wife to know he is caring and he places a kiss on her forehead, he is saying ‘I want you to know I am with you and we’re together forever.’

For either spouse, kisses can also explain your sexual intention without saying a word. For instance,

(4) when you kiss your spouse’s shoulder, you are simply saying ‘I want to have sex with you as soon as possible.’

(5) A kiss on the stomach means I am ready for sex.

(6) A kiss on the breast or a peck on the Tips means I feel like going on and on from the first round to the second to the third, can you roll with me?’

(7) A kiss on the navel actually means ‘I want to give you a good Mouth Gig and send your femalecore on a treat.’

(cool A kiss on the tip of the pubic hair means ‘I want different varieties of dog style.’

(9) A kiss on the palm of the hands means ‘I love to finger you very deep in-between sex.’

(10) A kiss at the back of the hand means ‘I will be very gentle, patient and understanding with you,’ ‘tonight I am at your service.’

(11) A kiss all over the body is an indication that you want to have a marathon sex for days, and it’s time you both have a holiday.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by TeetoEsq(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2016
big trash...

Waite ooo have u ever been kissed on ur "navel" ...what does it feel like?
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by bukas15(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2016
refiner:
trash.....I kiss wif my eyes wild open....dats even wen u will see d full size of my eyes.... lipsrsealed
u wicked oo. after u wil start blamin d poor guy of nt makin u feel anytin. black babes nd black sence shaa
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2016
Cos e sweet sotey your eyes hibernate grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by nortcentrallord(m): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2016
Kissing with eyes wide open signifies u ain't feeling shit. A real romantic kiss just auto closes the eyes. you kiss someone you really love, you're supposed to close your eyes and let the kiss take over. But if you don't really love the person then the kiss means nothing and the eyes don't sync with your heart. That's why Bruno mass said in his song "Grenade" "could 'v known u was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open, why were they open"?

Read more: Bruno Mars - Grenade Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2016
MAYOWAAK:
Understand the various types of kisses and know how to apply the adequately.

(1) A wife feels adored when her husband plants a kiss on her hand. To her, it means ‘I adore you.’

(2) Wife, each time you kiss your husband’s neck, you are saying ‘we belong together and you are my everything.’

(3) When a husband wants his wife to know he is caring and he places a kiss on her forehead, he is saying ‘I want you to know I am with you and we’re together forever.’

For either spouse, kisses can also explain your sexual intention without saying a word. For instance,

(4) when you kiss your spouse’s shoulder, you are simply saying ‘I want to have sex with you as soon as possible.’

(5) A kiss on the stomach means I am ready for sex.

(6) A kiss on the breast or a peck on the Tips means I feel like going on and on from the first round to the second to the third, can you roll with me?’

(7) A kiss on the navel actually means ‘I want to give you a good Mouth Gig and send your femalecore on a treat.’

(cool A kiss on the tip of the pubic hair means ‘I want different varieties of dog style.’

(9) A kiss on the palm of the hands means ‘I love to finger you very deep in-between sex.’

(10) A kiss at the back of the hand means ‘I will be very gentle, patient and understanding with you,’ ‘tonight I am at your service.’

(11) A kiss all over the body is an indication that you want to have a marathon sex for days, and it’s time you both have a holiday.

Seriously

What about kiss on the neck?
Cos it makes ladies moan and twitch like earthworms lol
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by dokunbam(m): 12:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Na lie
I dey kiss with my eyes open
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by badonkadonk: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2016
nunogomez:
Why do people close their eyes when they kiss?

Who invented this custom? When you don’t keep your eyes closed you’re violating a sacred principle. It’s like eating cereal with your hands when nobody’s around. Nobody sees you, but you still feel weird and like you’re violating the natural order.

If you need a reason to keep your eyes closed while kissing, here are seven top reasons, according to a poll.

Reasons why people kiss with their eyes closed:

1. You wouldn’t want to see what you look like while kissing, so neither would your partner;

2. Your brain can’t make your tongue swirl around if your eyes are moving at the same time. It’s the same principle as trying to pat your head while using your other hand to go in circles over your belly;

3. It’s weird enough to kiss with your eyes open, but even weirder to make moaning sounds;

4. It’s bad for your eyeballs to look that close at anything;

5. For females, it ruins everything if you’re fantasizing about Brad Pitt when you’re
actually staring at something closer to Lalasticlal.a;

6. For males, if you’re kissing in the middle of intercourse, with your eyes closed it’s easier to imagine Soccer;

7. With your eyes open, your lover’s nose looks bigger than Aso Rock.

Add yours please

Written by Nunogomez

No. 2.. isnt totally true.. As in the patting your head thing
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by refiner(f): 12:41am On Jan 09, 2016
bukas15:
u wicked oo. after u wil start blamin d poor guy of nt makin u feel anytin. black babes nd black sence shaa

lol. ...was onli kiddin....wat is even kiss
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Duletion(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Nigerian girls don't kiss with their eyes closed
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by emmyluizzz: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2016
vault:
in other words,, if you open your eyes you might get pissed off with what you see and bite that lip off...... undecided
man...u are a bad kisser...admit it

tongue
vault:
in other words,, if you open your eyes you might get pissed off with what you see and bite that lip off...... undecided
man...u are a bad kisser...admit it
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by bukas15(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2016
refiner:

lol. ...was onli kiddin....wat is even kiss
lol. issokay..

nd as for kissin, ur boo should explain dt better to u. buh if u need d practical explanation, i tink i can do dt for u,
wat ar frnds for?
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by refiner(f): 1:14am On Jan 09, 2016
bukas15:
lol. issokay..

nd as for kissin, ur boo should explain dt better to u. buh if u need d practical explanation, i tink i can do dt for u,
wat ar frnds for?

lol.....since u don't wanna explain d theory part den forget abt d practical explanation......
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by DedeNkem: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2016
Nigerians are too primitive to understand that one needs to close eyes while kissing.

It's very funny and weired seeing Nigerians with eyes wide open, pervertly staring at each other while kissing. As if they're about to devour each other. LOL.

If you really want to enjoy your kiss, close your damn eyes!
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by siegfried99(m): 1:15am On Jan 09, 2016
nunogomez:

Who invented this custom? When you don’t keep your eyes closed you’re violating a sacred principle. It’s like eating cereal with your hands when nobody’s around. Nobody sees you, but you still feel weird and like you’re violating the natural order.

If you need a reason to keep your eyes closed while kissing, here are seven top reasons, according to a poll.

1. You wouldn’t want to see what you look like while kissing, so neither would your partner;

2. Your brain can’t make your tongue swirl around if your eyes are moving at the same time. It’s the same principle as trying to pat your head while using your other hand to go in circles over your belly;

3. It’s weird enough to kiss with your eyes open, but even weirder to make moaning sounds;

5. For females, it ruins everything if you’re fantasizing about Brad Pitt when you’re

6. For males, if you’re kissing in the middle of intercourse, with your eyes closed it’s easier to imagine Soccer;

Add yours please

Written by Nunogomez

Kwakwakwa grin

Lwkm grin grin

*falls from ugu tree*** grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by bukas15(m): 1:33am On Jan 09, 2016
refiner:

lol.....since u don't wanna explain d theory part den forget abt d practical explanation......
wow, kissin is better understood when experimented practicaly than when been taught verbally.

i luv practicals alot. so.....
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by theyrynsolar(f): 1:37am On Jan 09, 2016
nunogomez:

Add yours please

Written by Nunogomez

Oga, forget that thing... Me dey open eyes kiss ni ooo. The last time I tried closing my eyes while kissing it turned rape... Now I don wise.. You kiss me I open my eyes down like lantern glass, you touch my breast Kperen ... Na to bite off your tongue angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Revolva(m): 1:41am On Jan 09, 2016
angry angry cos some mouth de smell
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by GoodHealth007: 1:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Kissinology!

===========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 09, 2016
GoodHealth007:
Kissinology!

===========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn

Bros that's harsh Na Spanish fly??
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Hardaybizi(m): 2:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Because Love Is Blind!!!
Shikena.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Kissing, d flow of emotions. D exchange of saliva with that person u love. Hmmmm
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Socketbet: 2:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Mind how u kiss to avoid kissing unbrushed mouth especially with the ones dat ate suya with enough onions last night tongue tongue tongue
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by missyadorable(f): 2:12am On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
bt 9ja babes no dey learn

Dem go shine eyes like street lights

How many of them have you kissed?
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by GoodHealth007: 2:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Bros that's harsh Na Spanish fly??

It's NOT Spanish Fly! Spanish Fly is DANGEROUS and has been banned!

This one is Spanish GOLD Fly!
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by lielbree: 2:31am On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Lol u are really funny o
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.