Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed (5765 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Yosifperfect(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2016
I remember while having sex with my Ex-girlfriend, I said to her "Babe, I love you", she while still moaning said "This is not love nau".

On another occasion, while thrusting, kpa, kap, kpa... She said "Sweedy, are you crazy? Wait! Are you possessed?".

When I remember her and her funny words on bed, I burst into laughter.

Roll it in , Guys!

5 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2016
I won't say mine tongue
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by djeezy(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2016
I was in the sitting room and a friend of mine was banging this nymphomaniac who apparently likes it huge down there . The following conversation ensued as he interpolated her forbidden Apple in the cause of nooky.

Girl: Put na!!!!!
Boy: Haba I don put, e don finish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by TrapLORD(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2016
"Honey rape me"

"Fork me like you hate me"

(From an engaged chic)
"I love you, I just can't hide it anymore"

Women are just something else! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by ernesty20(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Where are those girls that have been bleeped? Roll in here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by iceberylin(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2016
This....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by cruzita(f): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2016
I'm here to smell lies.so keep the stories coming

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by fadjnr(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2016
I remember when one said working (fvking) to get pregnant is not easy o. Another said you're killing me o. And I had no weapon on me.
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by djeezy(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
I won't say mine tongue
Pray tell.
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
This early Morning

Well, Every thing I said in bed was a hit back to back. From Baby you are the best To Open it wider & To You're the sweetest Yet I dey CUM every 2 minutes. F**k that sh*t though. Wanking Ti take Over!

6 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by ernesty20(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
I won't say mine tongue
olodo
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Wen I was hitting her real hard.
""stupidity I didn't know you aren't stupld afterall""

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by sinaj(f): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2016
iceberylin:
This....
cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by sinaj(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
stupidity:
Wen I was hitting her real hard.

""stupidity I didn't know you aren't stupld afterall""
cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Mhizkel(f): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Oghumu1(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2016
- are you sure u won't leave me??
- if its possible to die with u, i will. "
Everybody's gone their separate ways

4 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by obiorathesubtle: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2016
undecided I was phucking a catholic chick one time and she spoke Latin just before she came.. Sounded sth like "obioraus fuckus meus harderus"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by sinaj(f): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2016
RexKex:
This early Morning

Well, Every thing I said in bed was a hit back to back. From Baby you are the best To Open it wider & To You're the sweetest Yet I dey CUM every 2 minutes. F**k that sh*t though. Wanking Ti take Over!
2 minutes shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by derrick333(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2016
RexKex:
This early Morning

In timaya's voice " if ur BF is a 2mins man lik indomie noodles,am so sowi4u"
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2016
"God God fvck me" and I was like God shld do wha?? Crazy mehn

5 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2016
sinaj:
2 minutes shocked shocked lipsrsealed
undecided Blame it on alcohol.
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Yosifperfect(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I was phucking a catholic chick one time and she spoke
Latin just before she came.. Sounded sth
like "obioraus fuckus meus harderus"
ROTF

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2016
I came here to learn grin
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by blackboy2star(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Am a Virgin... grin
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2016
What do they do in bed? lipsrsealed is it not sleep undecided

6 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Oghumu1(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:
I came here to learn grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Oghumu1:

lipsrsealed

Cant i learn ni grin oga titus?
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by cokacoola(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Babe be like "coka, he reach where e they reach o put am again" na so i take vex put am she come they shout "my womb o"

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Oghumu1(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
What do they do in bed? lipsrsealed is it not sleep undecided
U need an explanation what's done on bed ? Be pretending like they know nothing

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Oghumu1(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Cant i learn ni grin oga titus?
Its allowed o, especially when there's someone teaching u
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2016

Lemme ooo tongue
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Oghumu1(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2016
yinkus4u2c:

Lemme ooo tongue
Lol, so u were screaming "lemme ooo" be confessing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx / What This Girl Is Wearing In The Name Of Being Hot Will Shock You. (pics) / Young Boy Shows The World His Package ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.