Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed (5766 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by IamLEGEND1: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2016
I've only known this girl for 3 weeks and on a day, we were down rumbling in the Bronx and she was twisting around on the bed like spaghetti

the next thing I heard was

'WITH OUR PRIVATES COMBINED, WE SHALL FORNICATE & MAKE BABIES."

in my disoriented state, i open eyes look am well.

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Oghumu1:

Its allowed o, especially when there's someone teaching u

Abi nau cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Oghumu1(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Abi nau cheesy
I'm free anyway
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Oghumu1:

I'm free anyway

I love open discussion

Contribute i will read

I dont like personal teachin

Reasons why i dislike lesson teachers undecided
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Oghumu1(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

I love open discussion

Contribute i will read

I dont like personal teachin

Reasons why i dislike lesson teachers undecided
U have a reason tho but to me Personal teaching makes u understand better. No side distractions. Is there anything you want to learn concerning the topic?
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Oghumu1:

U have a reason tho but to me Personal teaching makes u understand better. No side distractions. Is there anything you want to learn concerning the topic?

No i pass

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by kokoA(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2016
cokacoola:
Babe be like "coka, he reach where e they reach o put am again" na so i take vex put am she come they shout "my womb o"
you fall tell am say **in Rekado bank's voice ** abegy no dey fall my hand, it's just d tip o.
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Yosifperfect(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
What do they do in bed? lipsrsealed is it not sleep undecided
HYPOCRITE grin
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by teekay213(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2016
funny!there was this girl hav been trying 2 fvck but finally got in my bed of which i don take 4 big stout b4 the action.my diick don hot n hard that it can break diamond.as i enter her wet pvssy.wetin i ear b "pls,i will confess" i was like,confess??.i laugh anytime i remember it.

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2016
U guys stil rememba d 4ma 'eminentme' ryt? anyways,dis my new acc.
my xperience. i dated one UNIBEN babe sumtym last yr. she was older say,a yr. i banged dis babe n she was like "fire fire,oh my god,jesus,baby u are fire,no one has eva fuckd me like this..." mhen that grl swt die.

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by jenbeaut: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
What do they do in bed? lipsrsealed is it not sleep undecided
that's what I think too
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by olubenjazzy(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Peopl's comment tho!

grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by bustyhelen(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yosifperfect:
I remember while having sex with my Ex-girlfriend, I said to her "Babe, I love you", she while still moaning said "This is not love nau".

On another occasion, while thrusting, kpa, kap, kpa... She said "Sweedy, are you crazy? Wait! Are you possessed?".

When I remember her and her funny words on bed, I burst into laughter.

Roll it in , Guys!

chai... so after fucking her like that, another man will go and marry her... chai.. well, op, that's how another man is fucking ur wife to be somewhere.. and she may be saying to him " baby go deeper,, enter me wella bby, pour everything "

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by pretydiva(f): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
#teamvirgin#
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Ay04z(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Me wey no even know where dem dey put dick for woman body..walking out of thread.
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by GbovoLee(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
After bleepin dis girl madly..she started cryin after everytin..fear catch me..there was no nxt time..I can't be consoling everytime

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by vick555(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
I still remember that evening! She keep moaning daddddddddy mommmmmy oooooo! But what got me was when she started screaming loud Jesus jesus! I couldn't stop laughing silently
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by bennymcnonny(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
She was saying 'don't stop', don't stop, don't stop till...
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by teekay213(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I've only known this girl for 3 weeks and on a day, we were down rumbling in the Bronx and she was twisting around on the bed like spaghetti

the next thing I heard was

'WITH OUR PRIVATES COMBINED, WE SHALL FORNICATE & MAKE BABIES."

in my disoriented state, i open eyes look am well.
seriously
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yosifperfect:
I remember while having sex with my Ex-girlfriend, I said to her "Babe, I love you", she while still moaning said "This is not love nau".

On another occasion, while thrusting, kpa, kap, kpa... She said "Sweedy, are you crazy? Wait! Are you possessed?".

When I remember her and her funny words on bed, I burst into laughter.

Roll it in , Guys!
Don't know much about you but you're a nice guy. Always busy and don't have time for me. Where are your girls?

I'm like hey, you've just turned me off. You know I'm a sensitive guy. I'm no longer in the mood. I shouldn't be doing this. Gets up and then get something to eat. cheesy

While I eat, she'll be like, you're a bad guy. How could you just be so sensitive that you're no longer interested?

I'm like, okay, maybe next time, what you say is very important to me.
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by IamLEGEND1: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
teekay213:
seriously
u dey doubt am?
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by ITbomb(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ity, if you remove it, god will punish you.

I dare not risk the punishment

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Aviero: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
LMAOOO!! This is the f*ckin thread! grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Aviero: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
djeezy:
I was in the sitting room and a friend of mine was banging this nymphomaniac who apparently likes it huge down there . The following conversation ensued as he interpolated her forbidden Apple in the cause of nooky.

Girl: Put na!!!!!
Boy: Haba I don put, e don finish.

I can't take this anymore!!! grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Take me now, Lord! grin
Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Qualer: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
bustyhelen:

chai... so after fucking her like that, another man will go and marry her... chai.. well, op, that's how another man is fucking ur wife to be somewhere.. and she may be saying to him " baby go deeper,, enter me wella bby, pour everything "

sooo... you have indirectly told us what you normally blurt out when you a being diddled cool

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by Qualer: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
I won't say mine tongue

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
teekay213:
funny!there was this girl hav been trying 2 fvck but finally got in my bed of which i don take 4 big stout b4 the action.my diick don hot n hard that it can break diamond.as i enter her wet pvssy.wetin i ear b "pls,i will confess" i was like,confess??.i laugh anytime i remember it.

grin grin grin grin Guy, wetin she wan confess for? U be MOPOL wey catch thief . Cant stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by hertz9te(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I was phucking a catholic chick one time and she spoke
Latin just before she came.. Sounded sth like "obioraus fuckus meus harderus"
now this is very funny...Lmao

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed by eroticecstasy: 5:41am On Jan 10, 2016
crazy thread!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird Interesting Things Girls Do That Guys Have No Clue About / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? / Again, Maheeda Gives Tutorial On How To Twerk On A Dick (pic + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.