Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

#lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now (61165 Views)

Photos: CGPA Trending On Twitter / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by danibobo: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2016
rudyislife:
#lifeinuniben When you hear,someone got killed in Ekosodin at Night,only to wake in the morning and realise,it was ur hommie in the dept,ur guy from home,or the guy next street. ...Rip #Afro,Rip #Tj,#Rip osas and all who lost their life's trying to earn a degree.

I can relate to dat bro afro(daniel) tj ( tejiri) and osas too close to call... tales u wish were false and to think dis where actually cool guys mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Zanga007(m): 2:11am On Jan 10, 2016
MediaDeveloper:
Congratulations to all the uniben students for trending your school on Twitter

Twitter is a micro blogging site that allows users to use hash tags (adding a pond sign before a word that has no space #LifeInUniben for example) to share their views on issues and connect with opinions and new thinking.

When many people engage in the use of a particular hash tag, the hash tag begins to trend in the region where those engaged in the conversation are originating, and when a wider region engage in the conversation, the trend might move to become a global trend.

A good example of a trend that originated from Nigeria a became a global trend is the Bring Back Our Girls campaign which forced the administration of president Goodluck Johnathan to act on the issue of the kidnapped Chibok girls.

Each time most of us Nigerians remember the #BringBackOurGirls trend and the promises made by the current administration of president Mohamed Buhari to bring back the girls alive our hearts bleeds for a secured Nigeria.

As we catch some fun with the #LifeInUniben we should all remember the our effort on the #BringBackOurGirls has not produced a desired result.

The poem below will inspire you to remember our Chibok girls and hopefully remind our government to bring back all the girls
We can’t forget our Chibok Girls, 365 days after their Kidnap – we say Bring Back Our Girls

Have a nice night rest.
. But u like story. Oga leave story for bricklayer.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Doctorfitz: 4:13am On Jan 10, 2016
rudyislife:
#lifeinuniben When you hear,someone got killed in Ekosodin at Night,only to wake in the morning and realise,it was ur hommie in the dept,ur guy from home,or the guy next street. ...Rip #Afro,Rip #Tj,#Rip osas and all who lost their life's trying to earn a degree.

Hahahaha,dat kain tin...uniben was fun though so was ekosodin.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by freemanbubble: 4:24am On Jan 10, 2016
I feel you all my people. although am a staff at uniben but I love uniben.

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by rudyislife: 4:29am On Jan 10, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Why were they killed, where they killed all at once?
Only the killers can answer that,No, at different times, but all I knew personally.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by rudyislife: 4:33am On Jan 10, 2016
danibobo:

I can relate to dat bro afro(daniel) tj ( tejiri) and osas too close to call... tales u wish were false and to think dis where actually cool guys mtcheww
sure bro,just wished it was false,but reality always set in
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by NakedEve: 4:34am On Jan 10, 2016
Nonsense.
And what of life in UniMaid?

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Jamean:

you sound so pained
back to back; from 2004 to 2006 to 2008 you write post ume yet no admission.. grin

you can still write pume you know wink

Lol.. Babe, u're harsh!
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Elchappo:
Hahahahahahahahahah...m

Greeted some brosses at the entry gate "Una Welldone oo" nd they called me back asking which job I give them grin grin grin grin grin

This wan sweet me different ooo..

Lol.. All those Ekosodin boys are just sth else. If u greet them, trouble.. U don't greet them, trouble still. Best thing is just to avoid running into them altogether.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2016
E383:
Lmao! Some of these are not true please. Like that 5marks and F, and the one that said A is for God. Lie!
The seeing fresher girls in night class though. Lmao!

They are true, joor. For instance, maybe u remembered ur lecturer's bday and u were the only one one who wished him a HBD.. The lecturer might just say in front of the whole class that he's going to dash u 5mrks for that...

And that A is for God... Very very true. I have lecturers in my dept that are fond of saying that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 10, 2016
SlyCharlie:
When ur name is Ayemere & ur friend sees you in Ekosodin & Shouts AYE as a short Form. You just cover ur mouth & start crying. # Lifeinuniben.
Walking with your babe and one of those bros calls her and she ignores, u will be the one to say "NO BE YOU DEM DEY CALL" # LifeInUniben.
Lecturer will say write an assignment in paper, those SU people, will write and even SPIRAL BIND!!!

Lol... Those oversabi students.. Very annoying. Then the lecturer will strt saying the rest of the class are very nonchalant.. And infact the whole class should type nd spiral bind.. Or their work 'll be minus 5.

3 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 10, 2016
sylvalord:
Are you sure it is the same uniben i am a student of that you attend?

Lol.. Of course, it's the same Uniben.. And those things she said are very true.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by czarr(m): 5:35am On Jan 10, 2016
Law girls are so hot!! cheesy
I think its just that way in all schools.

Plus there's always some sort of love garden grin
I rep UNN tho cheesy
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

It's funny bt it's d truth...
Like for this year, law cut off mark was 74 bt I know of someone who got it and was given Philosophy.

Lol... In my time, I had 77...They felt Philosophy was more suited.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 10, 2016
atanya:
Greatest Unibest...I remember when I ws in 100level and was coming frm nite Class with a big shirt and the Aros in Hall 3 shouted "Brossss seee ur Mafia Polo"

. Hahahahahahahahahah... Mafia Polo.. I wantu cry.. Lol
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmm Where A Ram, Wan go heaven ,finally is convinced that Its life goal is to aid the "gospel" and wear the good news on its body going about Evangelising.... By the Way who bé the artist Way dae Brand that ram with messages and colours? Yhu bé suspect oo

Where a Cow drops dead and in the dead of the night u discover that its either Uniben must have given former abatoir workers/ butchers admission Or Kàiii... students dae veX o, Ur friend go borrow knife from u like around 2am only for am to call yhu 2minutes laterr to tell yhu " ma guy cawoo don fall" and in the break of dawn theres zero trace of blood or CAWOOO. Uniben butchers I hail thee. #inate ability

Corrosive boiz HOpe na still get the swag of the good old days
Green boiz nor let any body intimidate yhu guys " for Ye àre the salt of the earth"

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by DeRay98(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Greatest UNIBEST! Can anybody currently studying in UNIBEN, confirm this for me? Is "Obey God" Bread still being baked there? Obey God bread and moi moi was the best sandwich dinner for guys those days (18yrs ago) grin
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Jollymich(m): 6:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Shits
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Chiemekaorizu(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:
Lol @all the comments...

# proudly Uniben.

# proudly Law student..

smiley
hello miss what'sgood? Are you in which constituency?

#i rep uniben
# proudly Law student
#
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by FunnyDude(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Jamean:

you sound so pained
back to back; from 2004 to 2006 to 2008 you write post ume yet no admission.. grin

you can still write pume you know wink
Gerarahere...who need that Cult forsaken skul.I don't even skul in Nigeria . ok!
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by DavidEsq(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2016
davide470:
Only in Uniben where every Hall4 Student is a confirmed Electrician #LifeinUniben

Where TLT girls would pursue you like their lives depends on it, for Wednesday prayer meetings #LifeinUniben

#LifeinUniben: If you did not "toast" any female law student, abeg what were you doing in school?

Where the rats in Hall4 would walk with you, side by side to your room to have a taste of the mishai you are holding! #LifeinUniben
Omo na so one Patricia babe from TLT non let me res that year o! As for the rat them sha, no be small tin o. What never ceases to amaze me is how u move from Hall3 to Hall4 and u wld be like "I'm going back to hall 3"
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by DavidEsq(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2016
Chiemekaorizu:
hello miss what'sgood? Are you in which constituency?

#i rep uniben
# proudly Law student
#
All those law gehs ehn. Which set u be?
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by DavidEsq(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2016
czarr:
Law girls are so hot!! cheesy I think its just that way in all schools.
Plus there's always some sort of love garden grin I rep UNN tho cheesy
Not in uniabuja, where their gehs dey wear trousers like nyarinya
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by CandiceJay(f): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2016
cheesy
Jamean:

the babe don vex. e be like say she be exco member for TLT grin

E be like cheesy[quote author=Jamean post=41829229]
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by jrerico1(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2016
refreshrate:

Seriously is that possible?

fear no let me enter that place till year three and even sef na day time den come see speed enter quick drop the message for my cousin then take off. But after a while got used to it.

Till one dey gbege burst i go see person around Biafra hostel (is the place still there?) ran from there to engineeering for my dear life without looking back.

Those were the days man

No be school people dey go now abeg
its my 4th year in ekosodin. Its kinda cool now. I Walk late night most times
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by DavidEsq(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. All those Ekosodin boys are just sth else. If u greet them, trouble.. U don't greet them, trouble still. Best thing is just to avoid running into them altogether.
Come o, shey u tel me say u dey stay for BDPA dah year. How u com take know ekosodin bros like dis? E clear say na hall 2 u stay, com get one bobo for ekosodin
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by DavidEsq(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2016
jrerico1:
its my 4th year in ekosodin. Its kinda cool now. I Walk late night most times
omo! wen I waka for Edo street for midnite ehn, I begin pray: "God pls take me home safely and I will neva tempt u again"

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by martineverest(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2016
rudyislife:
hmmmmm.... Painful.
#rip AFRO. He was my classmate back in primary school and in university. What a painful loss..

Long live, corrosive Daniel.

3 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by DavidEsq(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2016
danibobo:

Afro, A.K.A finest and freshest boy. I came to take my call-up letter, when Chux told me our friend was killed! Chai! I cry dat nite. The guy no even be confra. He beat up a confra guy's chic.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by martineverest(m): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2016
sylvalord:
I don't know who gave Gospel pillars the idea that females are meant to convert males and vice versa #lifeinuniben
haha.. Very popular in uniben fellowships
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by E383: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

They are true, joor. For instance, maybe u remembered ur lecturer's bday and u were the only one one who wished him a HBD.. The lecturer might just say in front of the whole class that he's going to dash u 5mrks for that...

And that A is for God... Very very true. I have lecturers in my dept that are fond of saying that.

Oh, I get the it now. I even had a similar experience with such non existent marks. It appears you are still in school?

That A for God, I never experienced. Thank God for my faculty that had a structure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security / “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.