Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

#lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now (61182 Views)

Photos: CGPA Trending On Twitter / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by MoNickk(f): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2016
lol. Greatest Uniben. in uniben,almost everybody is #papa or #mama.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by martineverest(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2016
DavidEsq:

Afro, A.K.A finest and freshest boy. I came to take my call-up letter, when Chux told me our friend was killed! Chai! I cry dat nite. The guy no even be confra. He beat up a confra guy's chic.
that was his problem. He was always having quarrel with people in classes.. His death made me cry bitterly... Was my primary school and university classmate.
R.i.p ikechukwu Daniel

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Sermwell(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

Am good too.
100level constituency smiley
i tink av seen ur face b4 in faculty. #ireplaw#500l
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. Of course, it's the same Uniben.. And those things she said are very true.
I know those things she said are true, it is her poor grammar that made me ask that question.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2016
martineverest:
haha.. Very popular in uniben fellowships
Damn! Dem disturb me tire.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2016
Jamean:

undecided Alumni for all I care cool
ok. Please rep unibest well cool
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Neroski(f): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2016
rudyislife:
#lifeinuniben When Ur coursemates would hide all the important materials to get good grades,until the night to the exam
Ecostat department is very good at this.your own good,u still saw it a night to.na when exam don finish u go see am grin

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Ichala(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Am just waiting for a day my own ATBU would do something like this. e d sweet me jor. anyway; I did my nysc in UNIBEN and its a great place

3 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Neroski(f): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2016
martineverest:
Who remember CYRIL STEINER? uniben most popular/ greatest student. The student with the longest stay in uniben.
I remember o.chiaaa!
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2016
Dmillz:
#lifeInUniben, where gals faint during ELAs..
Boys celebrates an E in mechanical courses,
Where gals go gaga once dy hear ur studyin petroleum engr.....
You be confirm engineering students! You went to the school.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2016
martineverest:
Who remember CYRIL STEINER? uniben most popular/ greatest student. The student with the longest stay in uniben.
Amen friends grin
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2016
grin
Neroski:

Ecostat department is very good at this.your own good,u still saw it a night to.na when exam don finish u go see am grin
Social sciences that were its rampant.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Jamean:
When a fresher thinks that Ofolawbasement is one place

When buying corner A bed space is like buying a house in Banana Island

Where 3 girls are gathered, 2 is a makeup artist

#lifeinuniben#

"2 is a makeup artist"
Chai........Owkay: Continue !!!!!
Gbagaun!!!!
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by karkinase(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Uniben a school of, if you do anyhow you see anyhow. #lifeinuniben
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by rudyislife: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2016
martineverest:
that was his problem. He was always having quarrel with people in classes.. His death made me cry bitterly... Was my primary school and university classmate.
R.i.p ikechukwu Daniel
was my 100 level roommate at hall 4 and a level ahead of me in chemical engineering ....Rip Daniel Ike.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by midasbliss(f): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2016
grin Lol! that tweet with course outline and failure sha... well I came late...
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by mcpat(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

Huh?
shocked shocked
@hw do we feel as if we're private school students

With your black and white!! smiley
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by shegxi(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Dmillz:
lol.... of course!
as in kissing and smooching stil happens dere? wink my oh my grin grin
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Foxie: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
horexy:

These tweets are as dry as d desert wind undecided
Them wan copy OAU but dem no fit...Greatest Ife! There's only one Great Ife in d universe

Abeg fly make you no petch! This your post is the driest
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by mcpat(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
DeRay98:
Greatest UNIBEST! Can anybody currently studying in UNIBEN, confirm this for me? Is "Obey God" Bread still being baked there? Obey God bread and moi moi was the best sandwich dinner for guys those days (18yrs ago) grin

Obey God went up from 30# to 40# then 50# before the authorities banned it to make uniben bread thrive!!

3 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Elueme: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
#LifeInUniben#, The moment you are tagged a cultist by Ufuani and Nwanze in collaboration with the security committee just to screen you out SUG contest once you are popular and perceived not loyal to establishment.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Elueme: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
I love#LifeInUniben to shreds.. Brings nostalgic feelings# Ekosodin and its usual camaderols.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by ewosk: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Letsgoandfuck:
na wa o. May Dasuki visit that school

No wahala

provided Buratai visit your abode grin
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
mcpat:

With your black and white!! smiley
Lol... It gives us an identity na
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sermwell:
i tink av seen ur face b4 in faculty. #ireplaw#500l

Hmmmm, are you serious?!.

OK, wats ur name
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by naijaboiy: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool. . grin cheesy

Naijaboiy answer the highlighted. Hwo many you don "toast"?

The one that got me, Uniben boy buying you mat ice and meat pie. Taking kada pizza from your body. Lmfao cheesy grin cheesy
Hehehe.... grin

Funny enough I dey hardly toast law babes. Na just recently I start that one with some freshers. wink

I can totally relate to that Gospel pillars method of winning members to their fellowship. In my first year that was how one fine babe approached me and I was thinking she came to toast me,not knowing she was one of the pastors in that fellowship. undecided

Some bad guys still dey chop those girls wey dey come preach to them sha. Those ones their matter dey God hand. grin

#iRepUniben smiley
#iRepLaw cool
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by naijaboiy: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
horexy:

These tweets are as dry as d desert wind undecided
Them wan copy OAU but dem no fit...Greatest Ife! There's only one Great Ife in d universe

How can it not be dry as fùck to you?

It was the same fûcking way I felt when I saw the OAU trend on Twitter. Boring as hell.

Doesn't it take simple common sense to realize that it can't be fun to you because that's not your school,hence you can't relate with most of the things they are tweeting. undecided

You all will just come here and type trash like these schools are in a competition of some sort.

Don't go and bother about the incessant strikes your school authorities always punish you people with and your annoyingly fùcking slow calendar. Be there making noise about inconsequential proclivities that won't add anything to your school name.

Copy kor,printing ni. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hehehe.... grin

Funny enough I dey hardly toast law babes. Na just recently I start that one with some freshers. wink

I can totally relate to that Gospel pillars method of winning members to their fellowship. In my first year that was how one fine babe approached me and I was thinking she came to toast me,not knowing she was one of the pastors in that fellowship. undecided

Some bad guys still dey chop those girls wey dey come preach to them sha. Those ones their matter dey God hand. grin

#iRepUniben smiley
#iRepLaw cool

cool cool cool
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Abudu2000(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
#Proudly an Alumni
#proudly ". Engineering graduate
#proudly " ekosodin resident
and lastly
#Proudly AN AXEMAN!

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abudu2000:
#Proudly an Alumni #proudly ". Engineering graduate #proudly " ekosodin resident and lastly . . . . . #Proudly AN AXEMAN!

sad

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Alexbrain(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
uchennamani:
Very, very dry.
E dry to you cause u no go uniben, we well go understand n e funny to us

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security / “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.