Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

#lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now (61194 Views)

Photos: CGPA Trending On Twitter / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by vonn(f): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2016
#lifeinuniben where girls are asking for hostel spaces and Dean of student affairs tells them to go stay with their boyfriends.

4 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by anigold(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2016
danyel09:
Right now this hash tag is trending and seriously, some crazy tweets will make you ROFL

these things are common in all federal Universities. I finished from unical.

1)If girl never fight with another girl cos of you then u never go school.
2)if lecturer never fail you cos he thinks you are wooing his girl then u never go school.
3)if you never eat 1 time a day then u never go school.
4)if you never get carry-over for course where you supposed get A,then you never go school.
5)if you never woo girl or be wooed in the library then you never go school.
6)if a girl never told you,she wants to ease herself outside during night class,only for you to realizes that she wants some action..
7)if you never pray for a course you did not write well only for result to say "F" then you never go school..
coolif you have never managed N500 for a whole week then you never go school.
9)if you never experienced strike then you never go school..

abeg you can add more

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by edwardgunju(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Piece of shit!!! undecided
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by bolex04(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2016
FunnyDude:
Rubbish
their mates dey make money...dem dey trend 4 twiiter...SMH
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by kcid(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2016
When you have exams by 8 and woke up by 8.30 bcus of night class omo na run ooooh

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by edwardgunju(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2016
If u never smooch girls @ night in their hostels, den u neva go sku grin
anigold:

these things are common in all federal Universities. I finished from unical.

1)If girl never fight with another girl cos of you then u never go school.
2)if lecturer never fail you cos he thinks you are wooing his girl then u never go school.
3)if you never eat 1 time a day then u never go school.
4)if you never get carry-over for course where you supposed get A,then you never go school.
5)if you never woo girl or be wooed in the library then you never go school.
6)if a girl never told you,she wants to ease herself outside during night class,only for you to realizes that she wants some action..
7)if you never pray for a course you did not write well only for result to say "F" then you never go school..
coolif you have never managed N500 for a whole week then you never go school.
9)if you never experienced strike then you never go school..

abeg you can add more

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by alphaking(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Life in uniben no taa bare abeg go check wen life in OAU was trending it was funny
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by sigidporte(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

Huh shocked.

Do we know from Eve?!

there's only one way to find out nwa..

Kedu?
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nlevel(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2016
very funny.I am forever proud to b a UNIBEN alumni...many good memories to linger on.
-I remember d 100 level days where d likes of pastor p and son of man chop students money base on tutorial and materials.In fact both of them quarreled at a point based on who to use a particular venue for tutorials.
-I remember RCF UNIBEN has the highest number of student fellowship in Nigeria.Infact during SUG election,some guys dey use style come church to form rcf member just to carry out their campaign.
-I remember going from physical science dept to hall 4 as a fresher and i waka the whole uniben b4 i locate hall4.lol
-oh..i remember night class,sometimes its night crash rather cos na sleep wey dey go sleep at times.We go come hostel d next day and our room mate go be like mehn this guy na jackofite,not knowing say na big time sleep we dey all tru d night.
-I remember the days of aluta,10 students were suspended after a protest on failure of power supply,as school use get their name nobody know.Since then nobody do aluta again.lol
-I remember say we dey queue to fetch water for tap.Sometimes we dip our bucket into the tank straight up,.no time.God bless u,u have a class or exam and u didnt queue up on time, o boy na to do mallam baff go class oo or wear better perfume.lol
-My lovely hall 4 a.k.a Beans hostel,if u no sabi cook beans and u pass tru uniben,am 100% certain u didnt stay in hall 4.
-love gutter in hall 2,mmmhhhhh! I comment my reserve for that one.
-hall 3 hostel..i remember they pour one of my guy soap water from d top..so bad
- in hall 5 even with your money u av to know somebody to get accommodation there.
-I remember various artistes who came then for shows,the likes of MI,ICE PRINCE,2 FACE,BEAUTIFUL NUBIA etc.
-I remember Patrick Obayagbon,Dimeji Bankole and Sanusi Lamido's visit.See grammer obayagbon dey blow.na Bankole go drag am go him seat when him do use pass him time.lol.
-I remember great motivational speakers that came to Uniben,OLAKUNLE SORIYAN,BEN AKHIGBE,FELA DURTOYE,NIYI ADESANYA,OLUMIDE EMMANUEL.All made use of the AKIN DEKO AUDITORIUM.
-I remember one of my lecturers in 100L telling us that the bending statue at the entrance of uniben has significance and it means that UNIBEN will bend us until we take d shape of the last statue which is almost totally bent.
-So many things to talk abt uniben but lastly i remember my profs in the dept of Chemistry,mehn those guys are good.kudos to them.
If I am to repeat my undergraduate studies in Nigeria,I tell u I will choose UNIBEN again and again #Lifeinuniben

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2016
sigidporte:

there's only one way to find out nwa..
Kedu?

Wats dat?

O dinma (am not good in Igbo)
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Great Unibest...When you see ur Student Pastor in Hall 3 Common Room around 3am watchin MOJO and u shout " Pastor Pastor Pastor"

3 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by sigidporte(m): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

Wats dat?

O dinma (am not good in Igbo)
you should try and register for igbo tutorials then. Pastor P
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by kunlegboye(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2016
proudly UNIBEN Alumni!,Cant forget Mechanical ELA that year,....Hall3 Aros & hall4 beans....under Ebolebo tree,front of hall2
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Greatest Unibest...I remember when I ws in 100level and was coming frm nite Class with a big shirt and the Aros in Hall 3 shouted "Brossss seee ur Mafia Polo"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by ekwelive: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2016
danyel09:
Right now this hash tag is trending and seriously, some crazy tweets will make you ROFL
uniben! unibest...if u no go uniben, na lesson u go , no vex...

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2016
sigidporte:

you should try and register for igbo tutorials then. Pastor P

Lol... Are you damn serious.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Greatest Unibest..The only school in Nigeria were the Aros in Hall 3 are the best students in their class...an example is that guy in medicine that use to say Meeeeee Meeeeee like a Goat..

3 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by sigidporte(m): 12:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

Lol... Are you damn serious.
just try. You will thank me later
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Charleschidera(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2016
grin Currently rep Uniben.... Proud to be a Scientist!!!... Greatest Uniben studeeeeeeent!!!!! Great!!!!!

where you eat "Bread and Beans" and use "Egg" do meat
#LifeInUniben grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2016
sigidporte:

just try. You will thank me later

Funny bt thanks
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Missmossy(f): 12:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Lol cheesy everything is trending lately.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Ray360: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2016
Lol...
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by armadeo(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2016
Repped BDPA.

Unibest.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by iamtomi(f): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2016
never knew Santana was another name for fufu until i got to uniben...lol nd Ebelebo tree for almond tree

4 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by sigidporte(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

Funny bt thanks
isorai
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by armadeo(m): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2016
claremont:
#ProudlyUniben

How many ex-Uniben students remember the days of Obe Rasaq?! Good memories.

I remember oh.

Jugunu
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by mcpat(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2016
claremont:
#ProudlyUniben

How many ex-Uniben students remember the days of Obe Rasaq?! Good memories.

Obe Razaq followed the trend today.

#LifeInUniben Where NFCS are the only ones who cares

Law students will be feeling like they are private school students and not uniben student #lifeinuniben

Only in Uniben that hostel Porter can withdraw your admission #lifeinuniben

#lifeinuniben where you read the course outline for the semester and you already know youll carry over the course

Uniben students never call it extra year. Spill,splash,lagoon. #LifeInUniben

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:48am On Jan 10, 2016
S/o to us who attended like we didn't attend! Team Uniben..... 218Lt with less than 80 chairs
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by osahonosar: 1:19am On Jan 10, 2016
I really do miss UNIBEN
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2016
mcpat:

Obe Razaq followed the trend today.

#LifeInUniben Where NFCS are the only ones who cares

Law students will be feeling like they are private school students and not uniben student #lifeinuniben

Only in Uniben that hostel Porter can withdraw your admission #lifeinuniben

#lifeinuniben where you read the course outline for the semester and you already know youll carry over the course

Uniben students never call it extra year. Spill,splash,lagoon. #LifeInUniben

Huh?
shocked shocked
@hw do we feel as if we're private school students
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by DrinkWater10: 1:27am On Jan 10, 2016
rudyislife:
#lifeinuniben When you hear,someone got killed in Ekosodin at Night,only to wake in the morning and realise,it was ur hommie in the dept,ur guy from home,or the guy next street. ...Rip #Afro,Rip #Tj,#Rip osas and all who lost their life's trying to earn a degree.
Why were they killed, where they killed all at once?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security / “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.