Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. (60257 Views)

Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate / How To Answer The Greatest Weakness Question In An Interview / Questions You Can Ask In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bigmarx:
because you don't need to think deep to become successful
Plsss tell me what I need to be successful

1 Like

Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Qualer:

because you ain't ma boo yet! grin grin

but seriously, it is a learned pattern.... i can teach you, if you are interested though cool

When do we start?
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by HerJahSir(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dumb guy.
Since my former friend once saved my life, he shouldn't v problem with me saving the life of dat poor old woman.out of the 3, Just one life is at stake and need urgent attention.

As for the supposed future wife, I will try n communicate with her and ask her to assist. The woman together, if truly She will b my wife. She gat ge human feeling. Then I will give her. My number or ask for her number.

Summary: Help the woman to hospital. Friend would understand d situation as a former helper. Supposed wife will v to show concern and numbers will be exchanged.
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
maiahsaiah:

Plsss tell me what I need to be successful
Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all things (success, favour, excellence........etc) shall she added....

2 Likes

Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Qualer: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
maiahsaiah:

When do we start?

just tell me when you are ready and send me a PM... fast ! grin

Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bigmarx:
Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all things (success, favour, excellence........etc) shall she added....

So after seeking I should lie down and sleep and I'l be successful?
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
maiahsaiah:

So after seeking I should lie down and sleep and I'l be successful?
No dearest faith without work yields nothing. But you shouldn't rely on your works. The race is not for the swift (That doesn't mean you shouldn't prepare for the race) nor the the battle for the strong (definitely you should be battle ready) but unto whom the lord shows mercy. It is seeking the kingdom that will attract mercy and grace to us......it is not how much you have invested in study or how long you have spent practising it is just God's grace that makes a man excel...

4 Likes

Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by teebee22(f): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
DickDastardly:
No genius here joor! wink
What if the Old woman is a witch? shocked
What if your old friend has joined bad gang and decide to vamoose with your car? angry
What if your assumed dream woman is another olosho waiting for "short time" or "day break" customer? cheesy

So i wont employ your genius cos he is not only a careless fellow but a callous one too wink grin grin cool
am sure u can suggest a best possible answer to the question.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by DickDastardly(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
teebee22:
am sure u can suggest a best possible answer to the question.
Ofcourse wink
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by teebee22(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
DickDastardly:
Ofcourse wink
waiting nd do quote me on that
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by DickDastardly(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
teebee22:
waiting nd do quote me on that
kk
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bigmarx:
No dearest faith without work yields nothing. But you shouldn't rely on your works. The race is not for the swift (That doesn't mean you shouldn't prepare for the race) nor the the battle for the strong (definitely you should be battle ready) but unto whom the lord shows mercy. It is seeking the kingdom that will attract mercy and grace to us......it is not how much you have invested in study or how long you have spent practising it is just God's grace that makes a man excel...

Ehen, its that work I'm asking you about. How to run the race and prepare for the battle.
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by freeage7(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oscar4real:
Nice.
Nice ke? What if his friend cannot drive?
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
maiahsaiah:

Ehen, its that work I'm asking you about. How to run the race and prepare for the battle.
I don't know what you are seeking right now. Let me assume you want to pass a job test...all you need do is to ask God for direction and Guidance. Seek knowledge about the the test, practice diligently for the test, pray to God about it ask God for the spirit to lead you. Once the spirit of God is with you; the spirit that bears witness.......the rest is history....before your very eyes mountains will become plains. Do you know that God can can move the goal post just to favour only you? He is willing to do more than what you can ever ask for....To start the race you need to be born again. Have you giving your life to christ and confess Him as your lord and Saviour?
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by EmmySparky(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol Op u are very funny o...imagine me giving an old friend the keys to my 2015 range rover sport ....someone I haven't seen in years and most likely don't know when am going to see him again because of a woman...oga it no fit work...in my books there is no ideal man or woman...everyone has little faults that makes us imperfect so imma just pick my friend and we leave the scene...
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by hardychris(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
That's a perfect answer.
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by mzvyne(f): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
correct one chance...
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by TheLaughter: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op just finished watching 16 BLOCKS...
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by rattlesnake(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
ode
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Liljeez(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
DickDastardly:
What if your old friend has joined bad gang and decide to vamoose with your car? angry
What if your assumed dream woman is another olosho waiting for "short time" or "day break" customer? cheesy

So i wont employ your genius cos he is not only a careless fellow but a callous one too wink grin grin cool
Guy u nor geh joy at all oh
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Beetwaise(m): 1:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Now what if his old friend doesn't know how to drive?
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by siegfried99(m): 1:53am On Jan 10, 2016
DickDastardly:

grin
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by lilreese: 2:27am On Jan 10, 2016
angry
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by calys247(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2016
wat if the friend cannot drive?? hmmm
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by mackenzie007(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2016
BiggyB242:

Your type are guys who can't offer solution to a problem but discourages others who tries to reason something out.You are a negative person.
I disagree, its a valid question. ansa
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by mackenzie007(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Qualer:

because you ain't ma boo yet! grin grin

but seriously, it is a learned pattern.... i can teach you, if you are interested though cool

me!! me!! teacher teach me!!!
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by seedorfg(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2016
COMPLICATED issue
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by klins4213(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2016
You can't be driving a car with just a passenger seat...what happens to roof top or boot?They can seat there...
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Heymus(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2016
HerJahSir:
Dumb guy.
Since my former friend once saved my life, he shouldn't v problem with me saving the life of dat poor old woman.out of the 3, Just one life is at stake and need urgent attention.

As for the supposed future wife, I will try n communicate with her and ask her to assist. The woman together, if truly She will b my wife. She gat ge human feeling. Then I will give her. My number or ask for her number.

Summary: Help the woman to hospital. Friend would understand d situation as a former helper. Supposed wife will v to show concern and numbers will be exchanged.
your head is very correct and dey there. If the supposed wife is worthy of living, she will understand what saving life is all about beside she will be very proud of you saving life. Concerning the friend that has already saved your life, he is not in danger for God sake, so saving life will not be strange to him because he has done that before. He will even advise you to save the old lady, so living my supposed wife and friend behind there wont be problem. The life of the lady is of paramount
Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Qualer: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2016
mackenzie007:

me!! me!! teacher teach me!!!

Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by xtivin(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2016
I will pick my old friend...the old lady is old and in no short time will certainly die,the woman of my dream are so many so I will still meet another,moreover if my friend didn't save me I wouldn't be at d scene

1 Like

Re: Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Bigmarx:
I don't know what you are seeking right now. Let me assume you want to pass a job test...all you need do is to ask God for direction and Guidance. Seek knowledge about the the test, practice diligently for the test, pray to God about it ask God for the spirit to lead you. Once the spirit of God is with you; the spirit that bears witness.......the rest is history....before your very eyes mountains will become plains. Do you know that God can can move the goal post just to favour only you? He is willing to do more than what you can ever ask for....To start the race you need to be born again. Have you giving your life to christ and confess Him as your lord and Saviour?

Definitely, spirit filled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. / What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria? / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.