Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? (14069 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? / Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) / Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by christopher123(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Weeee:
GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANT......

U don change mouth again
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
christopher123:

Is that a statement or a question ..do let me know so that I can know how to answer u

Maybe you haven't been around east
There were question marks sir...
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Festy4u(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
christopher123:

The easiest thing to do is just learn igbo language and stop complaining

I speak 4 languages and as a businesses man you learn the business of the land at least a bit

It is a nice thing to speak multiple languages but I believe the interest should be an exclusive preserve of whomever wants to learn and not by forcing it on them. All the same, your point is noted!
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Abagworo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
asha80:
if you believe that the reason why it seems igbos and Hausa live amongst themselves more is because they supposedly share a trait of speaking their native languages to strangers then I am sorry but your reasoning ability is below average

Of the 3 major ethnic areas only Igbo area is where native, Pidgin and English are mixed in communication. Delta, Edo and Rivers are the only places where communication is done in mostly Pidgin. Even in Lagos, people often talk to you in Yoruba.
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by asha80(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Of the 3 major ethnic areas only Igbo area is where native, Pidgin and English are mixed in communication. Delta, Edo and Rivers are the only places where communication is done in mostly Pidgin. Even in Lagos, people often talk to you in Yoruba.
I did not even want to infuse that in my argurement with that guy...kind of childish the excuse he gave
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Mzdivacious(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
JaredNomak:
It's obvious you're ignorant of what you typed, but please you can make use of Google or better still, ask questions to cure your innate ignorance.
You accuse me of being uncouth and on the same breathe called me agbaya..
I don't exchange words with women, but you're an ignoramus and that is a dazzling fact.

Sorry if you took offence, though.
d point is u can pass ur point across without been so pained.what is wrong with u!!!!

i took d initiative n googled it.the point is d language spoken is hausa, people who come from there claim to be hausa, historical figures there are hausas, on d map it is on d north,u dont say cos it falls on d middle of d map,its middle belt,i wudnt say because maiduguri falls to north east its more "east" than "north" ...river niger n benue did a good job of seperating north from south n thats what i was taught in my pry school,dunno about urs

next time keep to ur principles of not insulting a woman,thank u
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by kayfra: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
christopher123:

What are the factors that contribute to this your posted submission

Size of the local economy, proximity to shared resources, proximity to production resources etc etc

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Eziachi: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
@op I will ignore whatever you intent could be but I will answer you question honestly. First it is a myth and stereotype to assert that non Igbos do not reside in huge numbers across Igbo towns and cities.
There are a huge non Igbo population in cities like Enugu, Umuahia, port Harcourt, Aba, Owerri, Orlu, Onitsha and Nnewi to mention a few. They are mainly artisans and the rest are civil servants in places like Enugu and Port Harcourt were they work for the small federal establishments like the prison, police, customs and universities.
Trying to measure others with the Igbos in terms of traveling would amount to exercise in futility because it's natural for an Igbo to travel because he loved it, not because where he is heading is heaven.
It's like asking why non Nigerian Africans do not live in Nigeria, when it's obvious that they do but lived very low profile life and Nigerians on the other hand are very comfortable announcing their presence wherever they are across Africa.
When you go deeper outside artisans and civil servants as to why non Igbos do not settle in Igboland? The answer has to do with lack of incentive to do so in terms infractratures necessary for conducting business and investment like sea or dry ports, international airports, lack foreign missions and consulates. No federal establishment had its main or head office in Igboland. Just to name a few: Federal ministries, customs, Power stations, Dams, police, army, navy, air force, road safety, postal services, immigration, telecom, refinery, petrol chemicals. I can go on till tomorrow and non of these agencies has strong root worth mentioning across Igboland and these are things that attracts people or investors and may I add no train lines or railway services since 1940s in Enugu, Okigwe and Umuahia that transport live animals from the north. Terrible federal roads or lack of it, a dead trap Niger bridge.
So with all these absentees, who in their right mind would like to come and live if not only resilient and dogged Igbo people who are use to coping under conditions others cannot bear for a week in Nigeria?

Anything meaningful in Igboland is down to community efforts, generosity of wealthy individuals and lately the state governments since 1999.
The second reason is the cost of living in igboland is very high. For instance, a piece of land in Onitsha can get you an equivalent of three in other parts of Nigeria because traditionally no Igbo man ever sales his land easily even if he is poverty ridden because he believed that one day he will be rich enough to need it and if not his children will one day need it. Lol
It's a very competitive society that non Igbos find it impossible to exist. That caused many Igbo themselves to relocate not mainly to other parts of Nigeria but across the continent and made it uneasy for many non indigenous people to settle because how on earth will a civil servant be able to afford even a flat to live in a typical Igbo town when relying solely on his salary?

Every Igbo civil servant that I know, who is a civil servants treats their salariy as an extra earnings or pocket money and had never rely on it as their main source of income as they had other businesses. Many non Igbo do not do the same.
Finally, language in Igboland it's either Engli-Igbo or English. Most non Igbos has no interest in learning the local language. I know a Yoruba man from a local mosque in Orlu, who had lived there for more than 50 years but do not speak Igbo. The first thing an Igbo man will do is to learn your language, eat your food, wear your clothes, take your name for his kids. How many Yoruba or northerners has their child an Igbo first or middle name?
I always say that vast majority of Nigerian do know nothing about Nigeria especially Igbo man or Igboland because they are blinded by inherent stereotypes of what they heard or were taught, rather than reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by christopher123(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
kayfra:

Size of the local economy, proximity to shared resources, proximity to production resources etc etc

Noted
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by christopher123(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Festy4u:

It is a nice thing to speak multiple languages but I believe the interest should be an exclusive preserve of whomever wants to learn and not by forcing it on them. All the same, your point is noted!

Then don't complain
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
realjoker:
#100 million for plot of land in a rural area?

Yes land is expensive in some places in Alaigbo. People even sell a part of their land and use the money to build their mansion.
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Festy4u(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Then don't complain [/quote]

Did you at any point read any part of my views that I had complained?
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Eziachi:
@op I will ignore whatever you intent could be but I will answer you question honestly. First it is a myth and stereotype to assert that non Igbos do not reside in huge numbers across Igbo towns and cities.
There are a huge non Igbo population in cities like Enugu, Umuahia, port Harcourt, Aba, Owerri, Orlu, Onitsha and Nnewi to mention a few. They are mainly artisans and the rest are civil servants in places like Enugu and Port Harcourt were they work for the small federal establishments like the prison, police, customs and universities.
Trying to measure others with the Igbos in terms of traveling would amount to exercise in futility because it's natural for an Igbo to travel because he loved it, not because where he is heading is heaven.
It's like asking why non Nigerian Africans do not live in Nigeria, when it's obvious that they do but lived very low profile life and Nigerians on the other hand are very comfortable announcing their presence wherever they are across Africa.
When you go deeper outside artisans and civil servants as to why non Igbos do not settle in Igboland? The answer has to do with lack of incentive to do so in terms infractratures necessary for conducting business and investment like sea or dry ports, international airports, lack foreign missions and consulates. No federal establishment had its main or head office in Igboland. Just to name a few: Federal ministries, customs, Power stations, Dams, police, army, navy, air force, road safety, postal services, immigration, telecom, refinery, petrol chemicals. I can go on till tomorrow and non of these agencies has strong root worth mentioning across Igboland and these are things that attracts people or investors and may I add no train lines or railway services since 1940s in Enugu, Okigwe and Umuahia that transport live animals from the north. Terrible federal roads or lack of it, a dead trap Niger bridge.
So with all these absentees, who in their right mind would like to come and live if not only resilient and dogged Igbo people who are use to coping under conditions others cannot bear for a week in Nigeria?

Anything meaningful in Igboland is down to community efforts, generosity of wealthy individuals and lately the state governments since 1999.
The second reason is the cost of living in igboland is very high. For instance, a piece of land in Onitsha can get you an equivalent of three in other parts of Nigeria because traditionally no Igbo man ever sales his land easily even if he is poverty ridden because he believed that one day he will be rich enough to need it and if not his children will one day need it. Lol
It's a very competitive society that non Igbos find it impossible to exist. That caused many Igbo themselves to relocate not mainly to other parts of Nigeria but across the continent and made it uneasy for many non indigenous people to settle because how on earth will a civil servant be able to afford even a flat to live in a typical Igbo town when relying solely on his salary?

Every Igbo civil servant that I know, who is a civil servants treats their salariy as an extra earnings or pocket money and had never rely on it as their main source of income as they had other businesses. Many non Igbo do not do the same.
Finally, language in Igboland it's either Engli-Igbo or English. Most non Igbos has no interest in learning the local language. I know a Yoruba man from a local mosque in Orlu, who had lived there for more than 50 years but do not speak Igbo. The first thing an Igbo man will do is to learn your language, eat your food, wear your clothes, take your name for his kids. How many Yoruba or northerners has their child an Igbo first or middle name?
I always say that vast majority of Nigerian do know nothing about Nigeria especially Igbo man or Igboland because they are blinded by inherent stereotypes of what they heard or were taught, rather than reality.

Nothing to add.

You said it all
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by oyinkinola: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
.....it's all about violent, people love to live where there life is save, money is secondary!.........even some say igbo is a human-eater! it's shocking! i don't believe that and i ask my friends who were igbo and they said "nothing like that!" also one day i read on news that a restaurant was closed in S/E and the owner arrested because they cook human meat........it's sad to hear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by itstpia8: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
omoelesa:
Their is no yoruba land u cant buy land.Even when u go to ondo and osun, u see ibos owing their own cocoa plantations.The ibos are the no one discrinator,and when they are discrinate against, they shout victicmazation.

any particular reason why you specifically mentioned those two states in your fantasy write up?
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Ngokafor(f): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Festy4u:
@Op, I think your point is valid but unfortunately, many especially the indigenes of that region may not see the point you are trying to make. If I may say this, although it might appear a little weird but true. The mode of communication between the indigenes and non-indigenes within the eastern states might be one of the reasons. I say this because I happened to school in the east and each time I approached a potential indigene be it at school, the market place or the bank and asked a simple question expressing myself in English, I got a reply from them in their native language! This got me worried most of the time. Now, I'm not saying you don't speak your native languages to your folks but most definitely not to people you don't know or those you are meeting for the first time. I actually replied a guy once in my native language once he had a conversation with me in his Igbo language and he later replied that he doesn't understand what I was saying and I said to him neither do I understand what he was saying. So as minute as this argument might seem, it might be one of the reason non-indigenes shy away from settling in the eastern states. I stand to be corrected though!

...This right here is the reason why even in a thousand years,when it comes to business you lots can never ever compete with the average Igboman or even hausa sef undecided..

..Imagine a grown man like you bickering about language like the indigenes owes you anything..so if you see business opportunies somewhere,you will give it up because you do not understand the languge spoken there.. and would rather prefer carrying files up and down in Lagos crying about 'minimum wage',fallen oil prices or waiting for buhari's 5k stipend..

....dont you know that Nigerians in China,Japan,Benin republic and so on simply learnt the language of the locals or indigenes for ease of communication and businesss...i am really sorry for some of you honestly..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Eziachi: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
oyinkinola:
.....it's all about violent, people love to live where there life is save, money is secondary!.........even some say igbo is a human-eater! it's shocking! i don't believe that and i ask my friends who were igbo and they said "nothing like that!" also one day i read on news that a restaurant was closed in S/E and the owner arrested because they cook human meat........it's sad to hear!
unfortunately you are not even worth eating, even to a hungry wild dog.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Festy4u(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ngokafor:

...This right here is the reason why even in a thousand years,when it comes to business you lots can never ever compete with the average Igboman or even hausa sef undecided..

..Imagine a grown man like you bickering about language like the indigenes owes you anything..so if you see business opportunies somewhere,you will give it up because you do not understand the languge spoken there.. and would rather prefer carrying files up and down in Lagos crying about 'minimum wage',fallen oil prices or waiting for buhari's 5k stipend..

....dont you know that Nigerians in China,Japan,Benin republic and so on simply learnt the language of the locals or indigenes for ease of communication and businesss...i am really sorry for some of you honestly..

And who is talking about competing with you or Igbos in business? I was only narrating the experiences I had while schooling in one of the federal institution in the east just to buttress the op's stance and probably factor it as maybe one of the reasons and here you are talking about me competing with your likes in business!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Klinee: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
IgrigiKillandGo:

**grins** So the yoruba Tailors and Agbo sellers in Osha, the Efiks in Aba, the Igala people in Enugu, and the Hausa/fulani in the 2 garikis of Awka and Owerri are all Igbos. You stay in your red mud house and conjure nonsense claiming you don't want a tribal war. Anu ezi **grins**
you dey crazy! Dont u know that there indigenious igala people of enugu state.
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by ariesbull: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
I dey shame ...it now that I know that travel is education ...these SW people won't sieze to amaze me
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by FisifunKododada: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
cool OP you have raised a valid point however none of the posters have given you the MAIN reason.

MAIN reason: Geography and demographics. The Igbos are the 3rd largest (by population) tribe in Nigeria YET the entire 5 Igbo states is just roughly the size (geographically) of OYO state in SW Nigeria. Do you even realize that states like Plateau, Niger and Bauchi (for example) are like TWICE the ENTIRE SE region? Please, don't take my words for it. Get a map of Nigeria and take a look for yourself. The Igbos are many but they don't have land to accommodate their teeming masses. Consequently, the laws of diffusion takes over and the migration is from the SE to other regions and not the other way around. Now, some people will say but Lagos has the highest population density in Nigeria so why are Yorubas not migrating from Lagos in mass the way Igbos are from SE. The answer is simple. Lagos is a Yoruba land with lots of opportunities that the SE does not possess. And the trend is gonna continue. Every year hundreds of thousands of Igbos are gonna leave their overpopulated region to look for greener pastures in other parts of Nigeria, mainly SW.

So the question is why is it that the Igbos have such a small geographical region relative to their population? Well the answer is that their ancestors were very lazy and were not organized. While the ancestors of the Yorubas and Fulanis were conquering and expanding empires the Igbo ancestors were just scratching their balls, eating akpu in their little mud houses.

Nigeria is the GREATEST thing to ever happen to Igbos. That is why when the IPOB touts shout Biafra, the smart/successful Igbos looke at them and hiss. The day Igbos are all forced back to their 5-state region is the day their race will begin to become extinct. Overpopulation coupled with very little opportunities will lead inexorably to their doom.

Also, have you ever wondered why Igbos ALWAYS include OTHER tribes in their Biafra? Because Igbos are not as dumb as they look. Even they know that their new country will NEVER work without including the land of other tribes.

There are other factors (like most Nigerians would prefer a non-Igbo neighbor to an Igbo one etc.) but geography/demographics are the MAIN factors.

Sincerely,
Capt. Fisifun.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by realjoker(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Eziachi:

Thanks for your cintribution, you nail everything. For my intent, its for the good of this nation.
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by jarkata(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Is it not same with Southwest? Abeokuta, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Akure, Owo, Ogbomoso, Ilesha, Oyo, Ado Ekiti etc. are just Yoruba towns with almost everything Yoruba. Lagos cannot be counted as a Yoruba city per se as it developed as a national centre.

true talk lagos is not yoruba land bcs: somolu,alimosho,mushin,ikeja,surulere,ikorodu,agege,ipaja,iganmu,ikoyi,and oshodi are all ibo and hausa communities.d name of d towns have said it all.u better go make ur place look like lagos,is only in yoruba land u will see mosque and church beside each other without crises,have u ever heard dat dey burn church or mosque for yoruba land? yoruba too embrace peace dat is why dey can accomodate non indigen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by cocu25(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
realjoker:
Please I dont want this to lead to an E-war
Mature contribution only if you know you are a tribal fanatic don't bother to make contribution please.
Why is it that most Igbo towns are mostly made up of indigenous Igbos
People will rather go to Calabar, Port Harcourt or Uyo than to stop at Onitsha which is closer.
Is it that Igbos are not friendly, people from other regions despise them so much such that they dont want to look for business opportuinity in their region or there are not enough opportunities outside buying and selling in these igbo towns and cities.
Even the north that most of us love to hate and we label intolerant set of people have more concentration of non native in there villages than igbo cities and their town and cities are mostly made up of up to 30-45% non indigenes or non northerners.
I've lived in the east for 2 years now and I'll say, always speak with facts. Onitsha is a home of traders and there's not much white collar jobs there. Yes, ibos trade a lot. I knw some delta indigene that trade and reside in onitsha. If its south East in general, pls visit Enugu and Imo.
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Duru1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
The problem lies with not going back from where they came. Any non-Igbo person that settled in Igbo land is more unlikely to go back. They usually marry Igbo ladies and totally forgot their ancestral homes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by BushidoBlue(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mzdivacious:
it would be ridiculous to argue with an uncouth rude agbaya like u yh?

abuja isnt hausa,nigga.its yoruba,infact its situated in d south.
na d only clause wey dey pain u be dat or my other assertions were wrongall non igbos have frustrated livesim sad for u

oga park well jare.ignorance is def bliss

You should not have replied because you failed woefully in your assertion of Abuja being part of Hausaland.
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by LadyExcellency: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Is there any southeast state less than Lagos in landmass?

Is there any state in Nigeria with population, economy, infrastructure and development bigger than Lagos State?

As you can see, there is no wisdom in your submission, if you honestly answer those questions above.

FisifunKododada:
cool OP you have raised a valid point however none of the posters have given you the MAIN reason.

MAIN reason: Geography and demographics. The Igbos are the 3rd largest (by population) tribe in Nigeria YET the entire 5 Igbo states is just roughly the size (geographically) of OYO state in SW Nigeria. Do you even realize that states like Plateau, Niger and Bauchi (for example) are like TWICE the ENTIRE SE region? Please, don't take my words for it. Get a map of Nigeria and take a look for yourself. The Igbos are many but they don't have land to accommodate their teeming masses. Consequently, the laws of diffusion takes over and the migration is from the SE to other regions and not the other way around. Now, some people will say but Lagos has the highest population density in Nigeria so why are Yorubas not migrating from Lagos in mass the way Igbos are from SE. The answer is simple. Lagos is a Yoruba land with lots of opportunities that the SE does not possess. And the trend is gonna continue. Every year hundreds of thousands of Igbos are gonna leave their overpopulated region to look for greener pastures in other parts of Nigeria, mainly SW.

So the question is why is it that the Igbos have such a small geographical region relative to their population? Well the answer is that their ancestors were very lazy and were not organized. While the ancestors of the Yorubas and Fulanis were conquering and expanding empires the Igbo ancestors were just scratching their balls, eating akpu in their little mud houses.

Nigeria is the GREATEST thing to ever happen to Igbos. That is why when the IPOB touts shout Biafra, the smart/successful Igbos looke at them and hiss. The day Igbos are all forced back to their 5-state region is the day their race will begin to become extinct. Overpopulation coupled with very little opportunities will lead inexorably to their doom.

Also, have you ever wondered why Igbos ALWAYS include OTHER tribes in their Biafra? Because Igbos are not as dumb as they look. Even they know that their new country will NEVER work without including the land of other tribes.

There are other factors (like most Nigerians would prefer a non-Igbo neighbor to an Igbo one etc.) but geography/demographics are the MAIN factors.

Sincerely,
Capt. Fisifun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by FisifunKododada: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Is there any southeast state less than Lagos in landmass?

Is there any state in Nigeria with population, economy, infrastructure and development bigger than Lagos State?

As you can see, there is no wisdom in your submission, if you honestly answer those questions above.

cool Learn how to read and comprehend. I have addressed those two questions in my original post. It is easy to anticipate the questions of intellectual midgets.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by LadyExcellency: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Learn how to read and comprehend. I have addressed those two questions in my original post. It is easy to anticipate the questions of intellectual midgets.

You came up with molue conjecture and beer parlour gossips and you want a research expert to consider those foul hypothesis without scientific input.

Wonders they say shall never end.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by meccuno: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Sincerely,
Capt. Fisifun.

this is the most ignorant,un intelligent and a very dumb assertion........to even think that a grown up human would reason like this is not only appalling but disgusting!! At the end of the day, is this what you tell your kids about the geography of Nigeria is when asked to mention or write a brief under§tanding of who the igbos are?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by FisifunKododada: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
meccuno:
this is the most ignorant,un intelligent and a very dumb assertion........to even think that a grown up human would reason like this is not only appalling but disgusting!! At the end of the day, is this what you tell your kids about the geography of Nigeria is when asked to mention or write a brief under§tanding of who the igbos are?

grin grin grin See painment grin grin grin Dude, the truth might be bitter BUT it shall set you free - embrace it biko. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by ariesbull: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
I l

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh / EFCC Arrests BORMA Permanent Secretary, Others For Alleged N11.3m Fraud / Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.