Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? (14056 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? / Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) / Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by asha80(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Slikbae:
desist from quoting me and put your time to use. Hopefully it won't turn to "two years" soon.

put your time to use. You obviously, eat, sleep, breath and live on NL.

Don't quote me again!
please run along...giving orders on a faceless forum..such buffoonery

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Slikbae: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Again, put your time to use. Keep building mansions on NL.
asha80:
please run along...giving orders on a faceless forum..such buffoonery

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by asha80(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Slikbae:
Again, put your time to use. Keep building mansions on NL.
please stop quoting me and run along...it is that simple

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Slikbae: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
excuse me? you quoted me first when I didn't mention you. you can go back to living on NL and desist from my mentions now.

PS: last time I'm reading your post.
asha80:
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Abagworo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Slikbae:
Nigga, you're suffering from a severe case of dementia. Listen the urhobos are the fifth largest tribe in Nigeria after the Fulani's constituting 9% of the total population of Nigeria. The urhobo tribe is the largest tribe in the South south, followed by the efik/ibibios which constitute 7% of the population. The Igbo's constitute 18%. The Igbo's are NOT the largest tribe in the SS.

NB: I haven't included the binis, itsekiris, ijaws, etc.

PS: Never quote me in your ignorance. The least you can do before diving into my mentions is be enlightened. Also, due to your stark oblivion, I will cease to tender my contributions.

Farewell!!

Aniocha North
Aniocha South
Ika North East
Ika South
Ndokwa East
Ndokwa West
Oshimili North
Oshimili South
Ukwuani

9 out of 25 tells a lot of stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Slikbae: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
excuse me? you quoted me first when I didn't mention you. you can go back to living on NL and desist from mentioning me now.

PS: l won't give you the privilege of reading or replying your post again!
asha80:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by christopher123(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Slikbae:
Nigga, you're suffering from a severe case of dementia. Listen the urhobos are the fifth largest tribe in Nigeria after the Fulani's constituting 9% of the total population of Nigeria. The urhobo tribe is the largest tribe in the South south, followed by the efik/ibibios which constitute 7% of the population. The Igbo's constitute 18%. The Igbo's are NOT the largest tribe in the SS.

PS: Never quote me in your ignorance. The least you can do before diving into my mentions is be enlightened. Also, due to your stark oblivion, I will cease to tender my contributions.

Farewell!!

You failed ijaw are found in two states in large numbers
Igbo are found in three of south south states also in large numbers in two and minute in one
Sobo urhobo are found in two LGA

Use ur brains
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by christopher123(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Slikbae:

Farewell!!

Lol

quote author=Slikbae post=42132596]Nigga, you're suffering from a severe case of dementia. Listen the urhobos are the fifth largest tribe in Nigeria after the Fulani's constituting 9% of the total population of Nigeria. The urhobo tribe is the largest tribe in the South south, followed by the efik/ibibios which constitute 7% of the population. The Igbo's constitute 18%. The Igbo's are NOT the largest tribe in the SS.

Farewell!![/quote]

Igbo are found in three of south south states also in large numbers in two and minute in one

Use ur brains
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Amberon: 4:26am On Jan 21, 2016
I have seen that you really are completely ignorant and are in a state of severe oblivion. I'm writing facts based on census and data that has been compiled over decades and you're arguing based on your feelings. So in your twisted mind, you have deduced the population based on those laughable statistics you spewed?
And who told you soon tribes are found in only 2 LGAs?

For your information, Urhobo/isoko consist of 12 LGAs. Before quoting me, the least you can do is be enlightened. Don't bring out facts from your imagination.
christopher123:

Use ur brains
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by christopher123(m): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Amberon:
I have seen that you really are completely ignorant and are in a state of severe oblivion. I'm writing facts based on census and data that has been compiled over decades and you're arguing based on your feelings. So in your twisted mind, you have deduced the population based on those laughable statistics you spewed?
And who told you soon tribes are found in only 2 LGAs?

For your information, Urhobo/isoko consist of 12 LGAs. Before quoting me, the least you can do is be enlightened. Don't bring out facts from your imagination.

Oga I have lived in warri ...pls name these 12 LGA I am waiting

But ijaw is found in Delta , bayelsa,ondo, and rivers

But sobo people are only found In Delta central ...look at the small urhobo isoko tolopia
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Amberon: 6:58am On Jan 21, 2016
What is your problem? don't you read books? don't you know the geography of Nigeria? whether you've lived in the governors lounge is none of my business. Get your facts right and stop misinforming the general public.

If you can't use Google, then stop quoting me.
christopher123:

Oga I have lived in warri ...pls name these 12 LGA I am waiting

But ijaw is found in Delta , bayelsa,ondo, and rivers

But sobo people are only found In Delta central ...look at the small urhobo isoko tolopia

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by christopher123(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Amberon:
What is your problem? don't you read books? don't you know the geography of Nigeria? whether you've lived in the governors lounge is none of my business. Get your facts right and stop misinforming the general public.

If you can't use Google, then stop quoting me.

Are ijaws not found in these states ..I didn't even add edo

Sobo man wake up and smell the coffeee
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by Amberon: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2016
keep quoting me in your ignorance, there's no such thing as "soon", its "urhobo".

I won't give you the privilege of replying you again.
christopher123:

Are ijaws not found in these states ..I didn't even add edo

Sobo man wake up and smell the coffeee
Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by christopher123(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Amberon:
keep quoting me in your ignorance, there's no such thing as "soon", its "urhobo".

I won't give you the privilege of replying you again.

Urhobo and isoko are called sobo people aka talopia

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? by EmekaA125(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
There are non indigenes in SouthEast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protesters Storm APC Sectariat, Demand Removal Of Oyegun-Led NWC (Photo) / Politics / AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.