Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,944 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

10 Classes Of Side Chics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Classes Of Side Chics (2484 Views)

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by sosocybar: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Lol
QueenValerie:
#2 Mr intimacy gadget
You're only good for one thing & one thing only, the sex. Other than that, worthless. (Found one I had to combine two to get this one.).
#3 The Sugar Daddy
Pay her school fees...
Over buy gifts for her
Makin it as u point of duty to be buyin airtime cards for her
Sayin yes all d time
#4 The Enabler
helping her wash clothes
helping her write her exams
allowing her slap u playfully
giving her liberty to flirt with other guys when u r dating her
helping her carry her handbag
condoning her shouting on
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by dwilliams: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2016
make I buy shares
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by anath(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2016
This is called the win-win. Philosophy of life, "no love found no love lost" and "No looser no vanquish. The guy dy gain for the availability of sex while the. Girl dy game for the availability of sex,money and ur respect. Girls gain more self... mtcheew. Let's think of hw to invest our time very well jare. Rather than crying for girls all the time.
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mathicks:
Lol.. Construct 2 full sentences with pidgin first :p

Hahaha *scratching my head* sure...after I graduate in PhD, i go fit yarn pidgin wink
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mtchwwwwwweeeeeewwww!
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mathicks:
Lol.. And the counter starts. I have to admit that some guys are are mumus too sha. I was once in the Mr Help Her with Test and Exams category.. Smh. I do assignments tire
. Ah ah,you assighned names to us now it's your turn,you mean you where 'The Enabler' wink.But seriously your a good one,you let us make a counter thread on your thread and didn't pitch a fit. smileyBut you made the thread so that's one against you
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
SameMissclassy:
Mtchwwwwwweeeeeewwww!
. Get on him! cheesy
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by sosocybar: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
SameMissclassy:
Mtchwwwwwweeeeeewwww!
lol.. Maybe she saw her category and got angry ^_^ ..
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by sosocybar: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol.. Na joke I dey oo
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: 10 Classes Of Side Chics by Dezzx(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
pucelle:
lalasticlala
he dey toilet. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Lady Did To Her Husband On Her Wedding Day (photo) / This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed / Obsession!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.