Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! (29735 Views)

Plans By Militants To Attack Soldiers, Others In Niger Delta Exposed / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by DiademSh07: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
ikechu1278:

When you have the balls to claim your real tribe and stop being attache by force monkey. Then you can quote me.

While I'm at it, let's hear from an ogoni you are trying to use as shield in your thieving attempt shall we

http://www.magnusabe.com/

Once more from an ogoni man and to top it of, a politician with access to those "papers" you told me to go sample at that. I wonder why this real life politician hot something else. Sorry NL politics do not count in real life

While I'm at it, everyone and their mama knows the history of oyigbo. They were a group that were forcefully carved out of abia state and put in River state. That's how they got to River state. They neither migrated or asked for their ancestral land put in river. In fact they are actually begging to be sent back so they can be with the rest of their ndoki people in Abia.

As I told that ijaw clown tonyebarcainsta and I'm telling your wannabe river state @ss the exact same thing, you know EXACTLY where oyigboland dey. Go and try to take their land and let see if your deluded head will get away or if ogoni will even led you a hand.

One more thing, thank Ezepromoe for informing you Eleme was not part of oyigboland instead of this your pitiful attempt to save face.
Oyigbo people are migrants! Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by DiademSh07: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
ikechu1278:
Oh while I'm at it, for those that want to know the REAL history of oyigbo of how it got to river state

http://allafrica.com/stories/200008290349.html

Our dear "river state ikwerre" didn't know this. Interesting. The same way he didn't know eleme was not part of oyigbo. For those still believing the fool is from river's state, keep believing him.
Who. Stopped the immigrant from going back to Abia?
Afterall, no one stopped them during the civil war when they fled back to Abia, where they came from!
Yeye!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Olabestonic001(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
Una say wetin do Ijaw?

TonyeBarcanista and tombraokoto tiye paka? What are they saying?

Ijaws planned to do what? We have a secret agenda? Really? The fact that Ken Sarowiwa made allegations against the Ijaws does not mean he had his facts right. I respect Saro-wiwa but I am not oblivious of the fact that he was also a Politician (yes Politics is ubiquitous and comes in different forms). He also fought for control of his own resources. I like Saro-wiwa. I like the principles he lived and fought for. As a matter of fact before Saro-wiwa started, Isaac Adaka Boro started the Ijaw struggle for self determination and emancipation.

Let me ask,

IS THERE A REGION IN NIGERIA WITHOUT AN AGENDA BOTH SECRET AND/OR OPEN?

The way people jump into conclusions without analyzing the facts of a matter is surprising. That is why today people in the country can be easily deceived by politicians, religious leaders, the media etc.

-The North has an agenda
-Biafrans have their agenda (big fat huge agenda as a mater of fact. Possibly the biggest agenda that in the past led to a Civil War)
-Yorubas have their agenda (afterall you had your lagoon agenda and destroyed the Oshodi market as claimed by Ibos)
-Even the middle-belt now have their own agenda
-Fulanis , Fulani herd men even have their agenda (Big, fat, bloody, children murdering, women raping, farmers murdering agenda)

You nip it there bro. Are the Igbo's now telling me they don't have their own agenda? Are Hausa/Fulani without an agenda too? Are my Yoruba people also not with their own agenda?

Yoruba people want regional autonomy because they felt it will favor them.
The Hausa want to perpetually "rule" even if they don't have the brain and it does not pays them.
The Igbo's have their own agenda of "domination"(especially economically) of other tribes in Nigeria.
The Ijaws have their own agenda too.

in all reality, everyone and tribes have their agenda and would like to foster it on other tribes but its when our agenda are not foisted on others that we use blackmail such as "OPC", Boko Haram and Biafra. I believe the 3 major tribes are too self-centered and needs introspection rather than blame games. GOD bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:

Who. Stopped the immigrant from going back to Abia?
Afterall, no one stopped them during the civil war when they fled back to Abia, where they came from!
Yeye!

Your quotes lack common sense. If Oyigbo people are migrant to their ancestral land, would you say the Etche and Igbo Etche are also migrant. You have Etche communities in both Rivers and Imo state.... What do you have to say about them?

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by DiademSh07: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
rigarmortis:

paying homage or royal class doesn't mean sh1t bro

akure, owo and several towns like ekiti pay homage to bini, infact owo culture is more of bini, but owo people are yorubas

emirs palace in Ilorin has a Fulani ambience, but offas, Ilorin people are Yoruba

even the word dein is an Igbo word bro, I am not holding brief for them and saying they are Igbo, but stick to points you know my brother
Which of ya Akure, Owo or Ekiti pays homage to Bini? You dey craze?
Oya mention the culture that are bini in Akure/Owo/Ekiti?
Yeye!
The fact on ground is Agbor not only has Bini cultures but also, majority of their communities bears Bini names!
Go and change those communities to Ibo na!
Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by fr3do(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL!
See this yeye ibo man!
How are your phantom Ika and Ukwuani's Family!

cheesy cheesy
you again! stop stalking me and get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by DiademSh07: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
mechy:

Your quotes lack common sense. If Oyigbo people are migrant to their ancestral land, would you say the Etche and Igbo Etche are also migrant. You have Etche communities in both Rivers and Imo state.... What do you have to say about them?
We already know that part of Imo were carved into River state. Hence, no one knows whether Etche was formerly a part of the Igbo nation or not, only they can tell but one thing is sure, they didn't flee their land during the civil war unlike the Oyigbo!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by DiademSh07: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
fr3do:

cheesy cheesy you again! stop stalking me and get a life.
LOL! Yeye man! You're not even ashamed!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kirigidi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
cheruv:

Benin paid homage to Nri but am not sure agbor paid homage to Benin... By 1750,agbor had thrown off the yoke of benin.
Agbor is the westernmost fortress of Igboland...so its natural that they'd have cultural exchanges with the king of Idu
Why do u hav to make public ridicule of urself? Where in history was it recorded dat ancient Benin ever paid homage to inconsequential Nri? Was Nri even a signifcant kingdom in pre-colonial Southern Nigeria? Where hav u seen a king payin homage to his slaves/subjects (Igbo)? Do u knw d origin of d name "Igbo", nd what it means? Ar ur forefathers not d ones who told d whitemen dat "Igbo hav no king"? Then how com about dis recent attempts to re-write history wit exageratd Nri? D so-calld "Nri Kingdom" was establishd by an "Aka" (Benin) royal priest by name "Eri" who left "Udo" (a village near Benin City) and migratd eastward followin d collapse of d Ogiso Dynasty of ancient Aka Kingdom in 900AD. Eri in Edoid language means spirit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Olabestonic001(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
iconize:
Every serious person knows that Ijos are only indigenous to Bayelsa state.

Ijos in other states are immigrants.

And Igbo's in other states apart from the 5 SE states are also migrants right?
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by yellowsun: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:

Let's hear word jare!
The same Agbor that has bini culture and communities?
Omo! See land grabbing at its peak!

Thecurrent Delta state Gov is from Agbor

Does his name sound Benin to u? What benin culture are you talking about?

That shehu of Borno (kanuri) pays homage to Sokoto caliphate should we now say he is fulani?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Marcelini(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kirigidi:
Why do u hav to make public ridicule of urself? Where in history was it recorded dat ancient Benin ever paid homage to inconsequential Nri? Was Nri even a signifcant kingdom in pre-colonial Southern Nigeria? Where hav u seen a king payin homage to his slaves/subjects (Igbo)? Do u knw d origin of d name "Igbo", nd what it means? Ar ur forefathers not d ones who told d whitemen dat "Igbo hav no king"? Then how com about dis recent attempts to re-write history wit exageratd Nri? D so-calld "Nri Kingdom" was establishd by an "Aka" (Benin) royal priest by name "Eri" who left "Udo" (a village near Benin City) and migratd eastward followin d collapse of d Ogiso Dynasty of ancient Aka Kingdom in 900AD. Eri in Edoid language means spirit!

You are simply not making any sense. Nri civilization was older and more magnificent than that of Bini.
For while Bini used force to command submission, Nri wielded spiritual influence over it's area of influence.

Putting Bini, a brutal barbarian empire built on Blood of her weak neighbors, with Nri, a spiritual powerhouse that preached spiritual holiness, peace and tolerance , on the same sentence, is an insult to the great Nri.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:

We already know that part of Imo were carved into River state. Hence, no one knows whether Etche was formerly a part of the Igbo nation or not, only they can tell but one thing is sure, they didn't flee their land during the civil war unlike the Oyigbo!

This is the same reason why I said your logic is skewed. So you know part of Imo was carved into Rivers State abi? Does it mean that when Oyigbo was carved into Rivers State from the Old Imo State, the aborigines moved their land from where they were to the present location? So fleeing a civil war is now a criteria to judge whether the land belong to them or not? Are you aware that lot of Ikwerres fled to the hinterland during the war? Would you now say Ikwerreland does not belong to them. Ken Saro Wiwa's account on the civil war, detailed on how the Ogonis fled to the hinterland...
I don't want say much, but please, stop being funny with your logic. If you have credible facts, bring them and stop talking trash. Good-day.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by zimoni(f): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
They were UNITED in hypocrisy. The hypocrisy is eventually consuming them.

I JUST DEY LAUGH.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by DiademSh07: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
yellowsun:

Thecurrent Delta state Gov is from Agbor

Does his name sound Benin to u? What benin culture are you talking about?

That shehu of Borno (kanuri) pays homage to Sokoto caliphate should we now say he is fulani?
Bearing an ibo names mean nothing! Itsekiri also bears Yoruba names and no one is claiming them!
That said, Okowa is an Owa man!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Dbboy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:

Which of ya Akure, Owo or Ekiti pays homage to Bini? You dey craze?
Oya mention the culture that are bini in Akure/Owo/Ekiti?
Yeye!
The fact on ground is Agbor not only has Bini cultures but also, majority of their communities bears Bini names!
Go and change those communities to Ibo na!
Yeye!

i put it to you that any tribe in the SS that bear Igbo names should be considered igbo
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kirigidi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Marcelini:

You are simply not making any sense. Nri civilization was older and more magnificent than that of Bini.
For while Bini used force to command submission, Nri wielded spiritual influence over it's area of influence.

Putting Bini, a brutal barbarian empire built on Blood of her weak neighbors, with Nri, a spiritual powerhouse that preached spiritual holiness, peace and tolerance , on the same sentence, is an insult to the great Nri.
Lets b logical here! How old was Nri? When was Nri founded; Was it not in 900AD? Don't u knw dat centuries bfor dat 900AD, Benin (Aka Kingdom) was already a well establishd flourishin Kingdom under d Ogiso kings? Do u think Benin Kingdm only startd wit d Oba Dynasty? Mind u, d Oba Dynasty which came into been in 1100AD was just a continuatn of d ancient Aka Kingdom which was later renamed Benin Kingdom by Prince Oranmiyan! Bfor d Oba Dynasty there was d Ogiso Dynasty which collapsd in 900AD, d very century Nri was establishd.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
[s]
rigarmortis:

paying homage or royal class doesn't mean sh1t bro

akure, owo and several towns like ekiti pay homage to bini, infact owo culture is more of bini, but owo people are yorubas

emirs palace in Ilorin has a Fulani ambience, but offas, Ilorin people are Yoruba

even the word dein is an Igbo word bro, I am not holding brief for them and saying they are Igbo, but stick to points you know my brother
[/s]

Is dein an Igbo word? Lmao.
So what's the meaning then?

You just spoke trash trash trash
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kirigidi:
Lets b logical here! How old was Nri? When was Nri founded; Was it not in 900AD? Don't u knw dat centuries bfor dat 900AD, Benin (Aka Kingdom) was already a well establishd flourishin Kingdom under d Ogiso kings? Do u think Benin Kingdm only startd wit d Oba Dynasty? Mind u, d Oba Dynasty which came into been in 1100AD was just a continuatn of d ancient Aka Kingdom which was later renamed Benin Kingdom by Prince Oranmiyan! Bfor d Oba Dynasty there was d Ogiso Dynasty which collapsd in 900AD, d very century Nri was establishd.

Oga after much much. Kedu nke mee last.
Bini are now minority.

Leave trash for lawma jareeh
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by longayink: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
If I say some Igbos are threatened by the blessed Ijaw group, some people will call me "hater". This is one reason I will always side my people that Biafra is a wicked project aimed first at targting the Ijaws, and later other ethnic groups.

When are you moving up north to Abuja - like some of your miss-road disgruntled elements have done? They lost their lands to environmental pollution and are moving up north to Abuja for new homeland.

With your mindset, you shall remain a slave forever.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by longayink: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Real2020:
Tonyebarcanista is a shameless yoruba man.

Nearly all the likes votes for TonyeBarcanister are from SW Nairalanders. Arewa hardly comes up to NL.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by chrisblack: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ugomba:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
WE HAVE A NEW CLOWN IN TOWN.
Ikechu1278, Fr3do, Onenaira3, Rose2014 come in o and watch this idiot.
sincerely you guys are the clown .barcanista is right.no one considers anioma.from history even down to ontisha was Bini. Anioma might have even be peopled by men and women of Bini origin who over time just like their Onitsha brothers have lost their identity. I once came about an article referring to this.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by ALISMILE(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ugomba:
in a time we should be working to unite Nigeria, he want to sow the seed of Igbophobia in South South.
As an Anioma guy from SS(Delta), its an insult he wants to take too far, he forgot that Ijaws are historical land grabbers and Dictators.
the question now is, who is not a settler anywhere? As far as am concerned all d ibos in d SS re noting but settlers who migrated from there ancestral lands in d core east!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
chrisblack:
sincerely you guys are the clown .barcanista is right.no one considers anioma.from history even down to ontisha was Bini. Anioma might have even be peopled by men and women of Bini origin who over time just like their Onitsha brothers have lost their identity. I once came about an article referring to this.
what specie of idiot are you? Go and read about how we behave. Anioma don't talk much until you try rubbish on our land..

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
ALISMILE:
the question now is, who is not a settler anywhere? As far as am concerned all d ibos in d SS re noting but settlers who migrated from there ancestral lands in d core east!
LOL, so we use a political geo zones to determine Ancestral land..
Olodo, touch any inch of Aniomaland, you will regret ever knowing where Delta North is.
JUST AN INCH
.USELESS LAND GRABBERS.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by ALISMILE(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ugomba:
LOL, so we use a political geo zones to determine Ancestral land..
Olodo, touch any inch of Aniomaland, you will regret ever knowing where Delta North is.
JUST AN INCH
.USELESS LAND GRABBERS.
Look my friend, am not an Ijaw man but am jus tired of local champions like u who preach noting otherthan tribal hate! Its in that spirit of tribal hate u want the whole SS to buy ur delusional biafra agenda! I jus don't like self centred pple! Grow beyond this enthic thing bro and fight for justice and a better society in general! I repeat we re all settlers of our various places. If u care to go back to history u will discover that at a point in time ur pple migrated from somwhere to ur current place! When pple are thinking of going out to xplore d world u re thinking of land! Grow up pls!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:

Bearing an ibo names mean nothing! Itsekiri also bears Yoruba names and no one is claiming them!
That said, Okowa is an Owa man!
Aboy you no get yarns angry
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
ALISMILE:
Look my friend, am not an Ijaw man but am jus tired of local champions like u who preach noting otherthan tribal hate! Its in that spirit of tribal hate u want the whole SS to buy ur delusional biafra agenda! I jus don't like self centred pple! Grow beyond this enthic thing bro and fight for justice and a better society in general! I repeat we re all settlers of our various places. If u care to go back to history u will discover that at a point in time ur pple migrated from somwhere to ur current place! When pple are thinking of going out to xplore d world u re thinking of land! Grow up pls!
Why patronize him
Haven't you been here since viewing the denigration all these Ijo and Bini peeps are visiting on ugomba and his fellow SS Igbos
So bkos he decided to fight back you've now come to preach unity and peace to him
Goddammit I hate hypocrisy angry

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
ALISMILE:
Igbo hater spotted!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by ALISMILE(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
cheruv:

Why patronize him
Haven't you been here since viewing the denigration all these Ijo and Bini peeps are visiting on ugomba and his fellow SS Igbos
So bkos he decided to fight back you've now come to preach unity and peace to him
Goddammit I hate hypocrisy angry
I knw u! U re a biafran warlord! So go ur way pls!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by chiefobdk(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Marcelini:

And why were the Igboids eager to dump Ijaws in Bayelsa state? Let me guess, because Ijaws were angels, right?

Ndiigbo have sympathy for Ijaws too, seeing how your lands have been polluted by Nigeria, but it's obvious that the Ijaws are Igbophobic and land grabbing of their neighbouring minority tribes and Igboland, which is why Ijawphobia is currently on the rise in Igboland.

And by the way, I can concede that Nkoro is Ijoid( note I said Ijoid, as there are no Ijaws in Rivers state, all Ijaws were shipped to Bayelsa by Igboids) , but Opobo remains a personal estate of King Jaja of Opobo and his descendants who are Igbos by ancestry, and currently the language spoken in Opobo Is Igboid and not Ijoid,when the time comes, the Jajas will decide if they want their Island to be part of an Igbo nation or Ijaws nation, but seeing how you Ijaw migrants in Opobo tried to usurp the Jaja heir to the throne, Danderson Jaja and hijack the throne of his patriarch , Jaja to yourselves, I would be surprised if the Jajas decide to annex their Island to the Ijaw nation instead of the Igbo nation, when the time comes.

the opobo people speak pure Igbo..Igbo izugbe. I 've videos of opobo elderly men speaking Igbo. videos of blind opobo man speaking his opobo dialect..which is closer to Igbo izugbe Dan my Nnewi dialect..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by chiefobdk(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:
Like the way Ebele Jonathan said he's ibo! Just accept that ibo have been used and dumped! Yeye people!

provide Whr Gej said he is Igbo I ll post my nude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.