Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,355 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! (29736 Views)

Plans By Militants To Attack Soldiers, Others In Niger Delta Exposed / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by chiefobdk(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ginoo:

I thought you always claimed that Ndoki are ijaw how come do you always mentioned only Obollo and Eastern Ibeno people are the only ijaw in Akwa Ibom is't because Ndoki people in Akwa ibom don't have oil so they are of no value but you will be quick to claim that Ndoki in Rivers state are ijaw because the have oil . so all this your propaganda and lies is all about oil

tonyebarcanista how market..

U Don chop?

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by chiefobdk(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Xapio:
Like I told you, that Barcanista guy is a criminal who is no different to our criminal leaders jumping from one party to another looking for where to loot..He is on consultation and will soon declare for APC grin ..That's to show you that he is not different from Atikus, nwobodos, ekwumifes, Clark's, etc.. That day is gonna be a great day on NL cheesy just pray I don't miss it..I wonder if he is gonna defect with Trucky and mogidi ..anyway, time will tell angry

See his former post grin grin

this is why people call tonyebarcanista flip flop king.

this is why people think you 're yorubad.
only the yorubad can flip flop this way.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by chiefobdk(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
ARIZONA123:
Truckpusher I ya viewing. What say ya?

truckpusher = coolscott

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MrAnalyst: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kirigidi:
Why do u hav to make public ridicule of urself? Where in history was it recorded dat ancient Benin ever paid homage to inconsequential Nri? Was Nri even a signifcant kingdom in pre-colonial Southern Nigeria? Where hav u seen a king payin homage to his slaves/subjects (Igbo)? Do u knw d origin of d name "Igbo", nd what it means? Ar ur forefathers not d ones who told d whitemen dat "Igbo hav no king"? Then how com about dis recent attempts to re-write history wit exageratd Nri? D so-calld "Nri Kingdom" was establishd by an "Aka" (Benin) royal priest by name "Eri" who left "Udo" (a village near Benin City) and migratd eastward followin d collapse of d Ogiso Dynasty of ancient Aka Kingdom in 900AD. Eri in Edoid language means spirit!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MrAnalyst: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kirigidi:
Why do u hav to make public ridicule of urself? Where in history was it recorded dat ancient Benin ever paid homage to inconsequential Nri? Was Nri even a signifcant kingdom in pre-colonial Southern Nigeria? Where hav u seen a king payin homage to his slaves/subjects (Igbo)? Do u knw d origin of d name "Igbo", nd what it means? Ar ur forefathers not d ones who told d whitemen dat "Igbo hav no king"? Then how com about dis recent attempts to re-write history wit exageratd Nri? D so-calld "Nri Kingdom" was establishd by an "Aka" (Benin) royal priest by name "Eri" who left "Udo" (a village near Benin City) and migratd eastward followin d collapse of d Ogiso Dynasty of ancient Aka Kingdom in 900AD. Eri in Edoid language means spirit!

l
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kirigidi(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
MrAnalyst:

May God himself curse you! Throwing insults on a faceless forum is one thing but re-writing my history with this edoid spittle is just too far. Look at the stinking crevice you call a mouth you're using to refer aka,udo and my own eri as edoid. For this misinformation,may God himself curse you. Silly thing!
I pity u wit ur reckless, childish nd silly utterances! Mr man for ur informatn, I'm blessed forever by GOD ALMIGHTY nd I can neva b cursed! Ur curse has gone back to u. I can see frm ur write-up dat u lack a sense of history just like many of ur pipo. By tellin me dat Aka, Udo, nd Eri ar not Edoid names shows ur poor knwledge of history. I advice u go for proper research or study of ancient Edoid history to upgrade urself. Udo is a well knwn ancient town in Edoid history, locatd close to Benin City nd stil exist til today. On d otherhand, Aka was d ancient name of d kingdom durin d Ogiso Dynasty until d name was changd to Benin nd Edo durin d Oba Dynasty.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by rigarmortis: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2016
RightBoo:

Is dein an Igbo word? Lmao.
So what's the meaning then?

You just spoke trash trash trash

dein is an Igbo word which means "elder" in masculine terms, formally the king of agbor is known as the obi of agbor, till recent the emergence of the siting ruler who changed it to dein, his family name, which is still an Igbo word by the way.

educate yourself my good man

other dialectal variations of dein is dei, deee, deh, deinde
take note

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by rigarmortis: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2016
DiademSh07:

Which of ya Akure, Owo or Ekiti pays homage to Bini? You dey craze?
Oya mention the culture that are bini in Akure/Owo/Ekiti?
Yeye!
The fact on ground is Agbor not only has Bini cultures but also, majority of their communities bears Bini names!
Go and change those communities to Ibo na!
Yeye!

agbor is close to the boundaries of the bini kingdom who might have had conquered or ruled them at some point, though this is not fully concluded yet, so they are bound to have bini influence, mind you I said influence

Ilorin is ruled by the fulanis but Ilorin is a Yoruba town, get it?...Ilorin has many Fulani citizens and cultures, but its a Yoruba town.

another example is the southern bende parts of abia close to akwa ibom, the but have the same ekpe secret society and not ozo like other igbos, the have same masquerades, even in the ekpe incantations, an Ibibio language is used to usher in the masquerade, the towns are Igbo towns, like uzuakoli etc

for owo and benin link, read below
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owo,_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by OBAGADAFFI: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2016
cheruv:

Look very well at this map...not one grain of its soil would be lost. Even the Igboid igalas of ibaji and Igboid idomas of umuezekoha would be brought under the suzerainty of Enugwu when the time comes

LOL
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by OBAGADAFFI: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Are you not aware that Jaja was a slave that was made free in Bonny Island through the slave-freeing ceremony (which includes the shaving of his head by the woman of his master's house)?

Are you not aware that it was Bonny grace that freed him and made him a free man?

Are you not aware that when he became rich in Bonny and wanted to become chief of the house that accepted him in and they refused, he decided to go to war?

Are you not aware that he lost?

Are you not aware that he had no place to go to when he lost because the war was not on land but on the see with war boats and cannon guns and so he could not come back into the Bonny kingdom?

Are you not aware that it was the neighbouring King of Andoni that gave him (himself and his remaining followers) land to settle on and on which to establish his own kingdom?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opobo#History
[/size]
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MrAnalyst: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kirigidi:
I pity u wit ur reckless, childish nd silly utterances! Mr man for ur informatn, I'm blessed forever by GOD ALMIGHTY nd I can neva b cursed! Ur curse has gone back to u. I can see frm ur write-up dat u lack a sense of history just like many of ur pipo. By tellin me dat Aka, Udo, nd Eri ar not Edoid names shows ur poor knwledge of history. I advice u go for proper research or study of ancient Edoid history to upgrade urself. Udo is a well knwn ancient town in Edoid history, locatd close to Benin City nd stil exist til today. On d otherhand, Aka was d ancient name of d kingdom durin d Ogiso Dynasty until d name was changd to Benin nd Edo durin d Oba Dynasty.

You're not mad,you're just very very dumb. Don't talk like a mor on! The origin of the Igbos precedes that Edoid bullshitt,cocck and bull story you're typing up there. Get it into your head-Igbo origin precedes that misinformation you presented. Look at his mouth like Edoid. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MrAnalyst: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is exactly how one Godforsaken "edoid-chanting" mor on came here to tell me the Igbo word "Akalala" is Edo word for glass. Misinformed mor ons!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kirigidi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrAnalyst:

You're not mad,you're just very very dumb. Don't talk like a mor on! The origin of the Igbos precedes that Edoid bullshitt,cocck and bull story you're typing up there. Get it into your head-Igbo origin precedes that misinformation you presented. Look at his mouth like Edoid. Rubbish!
It is almost a waste of time tryin to enlighten u, because u ar too dull to understand. All u knw is just to throw insults at others witout ever tryin to find out d truth!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MrAnalyst: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kirigidi:
It is almost a waste of time tryin to enlighten u, because u ar too dull to understand. All u knw is just to throw insults at others witout ever tryin to find out d truth!

Go and seat down. That misinformation you proffered up there deserves worse. A tongue-lashing is very much in order. I won't have thrashed you if you'd posted something remotely sensible. Misinformation shouldn't be allowed to slide like that. Drop that Edoid bullshit,it's not floating
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kirigidi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Go and seat down. That misinformation you proffered up there deserves worse. A tongue-lashing is very much in order. I won't have thrashed you if you'd posted something remotely sensible. Misinformation shouldn't be allowed to slide like that. Drop that Edoid bullshit,it's not floating
U knw nothin! Who thrashd who? Whether u accept it or not, "Eri" d founder of Nri was a migrant frm d ancient Aka Kingdm (Benin) who left Udo (ancient capital of Aka Kingdm) followin d chaos dat trailed d fall of d Ogiso Dynasty in 900AD. If u were a bit rational nd sensible, u wuld hav used dis opprtunity to conduct researchs to find out d authenticity of my claims/hypothesis, nd not resortin to insult! But ur deep-rootd stupidity nd ignornce won't allow u do dat. Wat a pity! Even common sense is enorf to teach u dat Igbos were neva knwn to b empire-builders, nd as such, external influences might hav bin behind d foundatn of Nri as a kingdm, for Igbos were republican by nature!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Abagworo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kirigidi:
U knw nothin! Who thrashd who? Whether u accept it or not, "Eri" d founder of Nri was a migrant frm d ancient Aka Kingdm (Benin) who left Udo (ancient capital of Aka Kingdm) followin d chaos dat trailed d fall of d Ogiso Dynasty in 900AD. If u were a bit rational nd sensible, u wuld hav used dis opprtunity to conduct researchs to find out d authenticity of my claims/hypothesis, nd not resortin to insult! But ur deep-rootd stupidity nd ignornce won't allow u do dat. Wat a pity! Even common sense is enorf to teach u dat Igbos were neva knwn to b empire-builders, nd as such, external influences might hav bin behind d foundatn of Nri as a kingdm, for Igbos were republican by nature!

The Ogisos were Igbos! It is what Oguta people call Eze Igwe. Ruler from the sky. It is retained till date.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MrAnalyst: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kirigidi:

Authenticity of what? This fairytale you posted? You're slow. You can leave me alone now.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
rigarmortis:

dein is an Igbo word which means "elder" in masculine terms, formally the king of agbor is known as the obi of agbor, till recent the emergence of the siting ruler who changed it to dein, his family name, which is still an Igbo word by the way.

educate yourself my good man

other dialectal variations of dein is dei, deee, deh, deinde
take note

Anambra don't speak such. So don't generalize. That's my point.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MrAnalyst: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
The Igbos originated from Eri-an Edoid priest? There's nothing I won't hear.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kirigidi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Authenticity of what? This fairytale you posted? You're slow. You can leave me alone now.
Who is holdin u, mr dullard?
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Weedcrusher: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
chiefobdk:

this is why people call tonyebarcanista flip flop king.

this is why people think you 're yorubad.
only the yorubad can flip flop this way.

Retard, what concern Yoruba in this discussion?
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abagworo:

The truth is that there is no single Ijaw in Rivers State. Riverine parts of Rivers State consist of Obollo(Akwa/Cross), Igbo, Ijaw, Edo people mixed disproportionately. They all found distinct ethnic groups of Okrika, Kalabari, Andoni, Opobo, Ibani, "Engenni", Abua, Odual, Degema. You can check up on UN ethnologue report on Nigeria. Ijaws are found in Bayelsa and Delta States however Kalabari, Okrika and Ibani are directly linked with Ijaws but still very distinct.
I found out the hard way from some of these people i interacted with recently. They couldn't believe that i was calling them Ijaw. I was like "I understand that you people are sorta unique but you're Ijaw", the guy gave me a stern look telling me to say say something else. These denialsare not limited to Igboid groups alone but groups from the South South and South East. There wa even a time i met a bayelsa guy who told me he was not Ijaw. I think he's from Jonathan's part of Bayelsa.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
HopeAtHand:

The bolded is true, but the Ikwerres cannot singlehandedly produce a governor. They need other ethnicities just as others need them.
They will need other ethnicites just to give them a sense of belonging but the truth remains that, if Ikwerre wants to be producing the Govenor till thy kigdom come and with the support of Ikwerres, no other group can smell it. Afterall the Igalas have been doing it in Kogi until recently they lost it due to circumstance beyond their control. The only groups that can come close to getting the Governorship seat are other groups that are close to the Ikwerres like the Etche and ndoni. When Peter odilly was governor, maybe people even thought he was Ikwerre. I've always thought Chibudum Nwuche was Ikwerre until i learned not too long ago that he's Ahoada.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MrAnalyst: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kirigidi:
Who is holdin u, mr dullard?
Don't worry,I understand your pains,you couldn't believe anybody would thrash you in such a manner,I don't often do so but someone had to speak up against such travesty of history. Igbo didn't originate from Benin,okay? If the word "Igbo" means God then you'd just committed blasphemy with that post. The Anioma people on this forum have seen people try to distort their history and it failed woefully,how much more the Igbo race! The Igbo's didn't come from Benin-A simple proof is the language-Hardly any similarities to be drawn. The Igbo tradition and societal structure-totally different from "Edoid" etc. The only tangible proof of little benin influence is felt among some Igbos in delta,some say it's proximity some say they were conquered and imposed by Benin empire. Yet,some say the progenitor of some Igbos in Delta was an Igbo chief who was exiled from Benin empire. All speculation!,So don't come here and state as a fact the Anioma people or indeed Igbos are from Benin. That's quite silly. No offence

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kirigidi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
@MrAnalyst.
I neva said dat d Igbo nation originatd frm Benin(Aka). My only argument was d person of Eri who just came into d scene as recently as 900AD. Or ar u tryin to say dat Igbo pipo only came into existnce as recently as 900AD? No! Igbo ancestors must hav bin occupyin dia lands centuries bfor Eri came to found Nri in 900AD. Wat Eri nd his party possibly did was organiz nd unite d already existin Igbo communties into a kingdm in 900AD. There ar number of facts why I postulatd dat ancient Aka(Benin) was origin of Erisad1) d commonplace of d ancient names Eri, Udo nd Aka in Ogiso Dynasty's history/folklores;(2) D interestin emergnce of Nri Kingdm almost immediatly afta d collapse of d Ogiso Dynasty in 900AD. History recorded it dat d fall of d Ogiso Dynasty generatd widespread chaos which led to mass-migratn of pipo out of Udo capital of ancient Aka Kingdm, e.g, many Urhobo-Isoko clans;(3) d fact dat Igbos were republicans in nature, nd as such Nri kingdm buildin was likely an initiativ frm outside source.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MrAnalyst: 6:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Kirigidi:
@MrAnalyst.
I neva said dat d Igbo nation originatd frm Benin(Aka). My only argument was d person of Eri who just came into d scene as recently as 900AD. Or ar u tryin to say dat Igbo pipo only came into existnce as recently as 900AD? No! Igbo ancestors must hav bin occupyin dia lands centuries bfor Eri came to found Nri in 900AD. Wat Eri nd his party possibly did was organiz nd unite d already existin Igbo communties into a kingdm in 900AD. There ar number of facts why I postulatd dat ancient Aka(Benin) was origin of Erisad1) d commonplace of d ancient names Eri, Udo nd Aka in Ogiso Dynasty's history/folklores;(2) D interestin emergnce of Nri Kingdm almost immediatly afta d collapse of d Ogiso Dynasty in 900AD. History recorded it dat d fall of d Ogiso Dynasty generatd widespread chaos which led to mass-migratn of pipo out of Udo capital of ancient Aka Kingdm, e.g, many Urhobo-Isoko clans;(3) d fact dat Igbos were republicans in nature, nd as such Nri kingdm buildin was likely an initiativ frm outside source.

Speculation. Noted anyways.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by IkpuMmadu: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2016
ALISMILE:
the question now is, who is not a settler anywhere? As far as am concerned all d ibos in d SS re noting but settlers who migrated from there ancestral lands in d core east!

In my own opinion all the non igbo in ss are basically settlers apart from the efiks and annangs
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by IkpuMmadu: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Afam4eva:

I found out the hard way from some of these people i interacted with recently. They couldn't believe that i was calling them Ijaw. I was like "I understand that you people are sorta unique but you're Ijaw", the guy gave me a stern look telling me to say say something else. These denialsare not limited to Igboid groups alone but groups from the South South and South East. There wa even a time i met a bayelsa guy who told me he was not Ijaw. I think he's from Jonathan's part of Bayelsa.

Yes. .he is correct ..Jonathan part of bayelsa isn't ijaw proper ..people tend to think that all bayelsa is ijaw per say
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by IkpuMmadu: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2016
RightBoo:

I am from anambra and ihiala axis use dee alsobfor elder or would you say ihiala ain't anambra
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 13, 2016
RightBoo:

Dundee which Anambra don't speak such, go and learn the dialect of your people before jumping out to disgrace yourself. That is if you are truly from Anambra.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by rigarmortis: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2016
RightBoo:

[s]Anambra don't speak such. So don't generalize. That's my point[/s].

imo and abia people do, some parts of ebonyi does, I am not sure of enugwu and anambara, so I wont say, but in any case, the etymology of the variations of dein and dee etc stem from the word di-anyi, or di'anyi which roughly translates to our husband and anambara people use that

in Yoruba land, only the oyo people address the rulers as Alaafin, which means, owner of the palace, infact no other Yoruba or Yoruba subgroup use that term, the common ones are either oba, bale, etc, akure people use deeji, its unique only to them too

so Alafin and Deeji cant be said to be Yoruba words, cos only a part use the words?

if bende axis calls buttocks achin and others call it iken, it renders achin a Malaysian word, that's why everyone who speaks a slight variation of the Igbo dialect different from their neighbours trace their roots to the moon
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by rigarmortis: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Kirigidi:

keep your cool bro, don't reply insults with insults, I like that, but in my opinion, some of your postulations are wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.