Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? (5028 Views)

Poll: Considering the killings, suicide bombings, amputation, beheading and heartless flogging prevalent in islam. Do u think allah is forgiving?

YES: Allah is forgiving: 60% (3 votes)
NO: Allah is not capable of forgiving: 20% (1 vote)
who cares. Enough of the violence though.: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse / Who Is Allah? / Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
olabowale:

I just can't but state that Islam of Muhammad (AS) existed in Makka, for 13 years, with Muhammad, this muslim brothers and sisters and their Creator fighting a single fight. Though the Muslims were persecuted, and worse, men and women were killed or ran out of town. It is this oppression and evildoing of the makaans, and the people of taif and others that led to the minor Hijras (twice) to Abbysinia.

Yet Allah alone was capable of wiping off the face of the earth the Makkans and the people of Taif. Afterall, he defeated the army of the people of the Elephant, with any one fighting them. Afterall, the battle of the confederates was won without the muslims fighting. The battle of the trenches, was won by just the wind overcoming the disbelievers.

It is this oppression that finally ran Muhammad (AS) out of his beloved city, Makka. I remember that a woman whose father was named Surakat wanted to change it, as a last name, when she learnt that Surakat, a slave of a Makkan wealthy was sent to locate the hide out of the Prophet and Abu Bakr his companion (RA). I had to tell her that in the end Surakat became Muslim. And who was it among the makkans, that did not convert from some religion to Islam? So the initial deeds, before Islam did not matter.

It is a known fact that the makkans pursued Muhammad (AS) to the end. And it was the Grace and Protection of Allah that made it impossible for them to kill him. Surah Yasin;s verse 9 is a testament to the evilness of the Makkans.

Finally, as we speak about Mercy of Allah, in Surah Taha, verse 47 instructed Musa (AS) to appeal to the heart of Pharaoh, even though he had transgressed all bounds of evil limits! This is different from the Biblical "Let my people go!", to a nobility.

And when Muahmmad (AS) had an upperhand over the Makkans and the Taif people did kill all of them? The answer is obvious. This is different from what the Chrsitian Crusaders did in the Larger crusades, or what the Spaniards did in their inquisitions. Both worked for Jesus, Ghost god and Father god and not Allah or Muhammad His Slave. In surah Yusuf, we see how Allah inspired Yusuf to wholesale forgive his brothers, who plotted against him.

I asked a Christian if he will allow Hulk Hogan at the top of his game, in the 80s slaugh him on the right cheek. As hard as he can, and then turn the other cheek? This guy laughed and asked if I was kidding him. I said no, since your Bible called for turning the other cheek, I need to know the reality.

Am still waiting for his response, up till now.

I hope that I will have a sincere answer some day. The reality is this; no one will allow a person to slap him silly, twice. America has a saying: instead of fool me, I will say, slap me. So slap me once is on you. But slap me twice is truly on me. Only a fool will swallow such a garbage.

What was this intended to achieve? did u make ANY point at all?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 23, 2009
Oyb and Olabowale, una dey try sha. Reading the ignorant hogwash noetic writes can be infuriating.
Imagine his comment, "you are not allowed to make reference to the hadith because this thread talks about Allah". First of all, who are you to give others conditions for posting replies? do you own the forum? Secondly, please avoid hadiths very well since you don't know what they actually are or their sources or even their uses.
What if the thread talks about Allah? Who told you hadiths have nothing to do with Allah?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by sosisi(f): 1:56am On Jun 23, 2009
fellis:

Oyb and Olabowale, una dey try sha. Reading the ignorant hogwash noetic writes can be infuriating.
Imagine his comment, "you are not allowed to make reference to the hadith because this thread talks about Allah". First of all, who are you to give others conditions for posting replies? do you own the forum? Secondly, please avoid hadiths very well since you don't know what they actually are or their sources or even their uses.
What if the thread talks about Allah? Who told you hadiths have nothing to do with Allah?

Because at some other times the same OYb and Olabowole will tell us it's not written in the Koran.
What am I still doing on this thread?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 4:00am On Jun 23, 2009
fellis:

thou pathetic ignoramus, . . .do u know the meaning of ignorance?

did allah write the haddith?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2009
1TI 1:13  Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a
violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief.

this has to be the kicker  cheesy

LUKE 12:10, "And everyone that says a word against the Son of Man, that will be forgiven; But he that blasphemes against The Holy Spirit will not be forgiven
MARK 3:29, "Whoever blasphemes against The Holy Spirit will never have forgiveness, but is guilty of everlasting sin."
MATTHEW 12: 31-32 "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come".

so, who to believe? plus, who exactly did paul blaspheme? it seems one needs to be using some serious mind altering substances to come to terms with the multiple contracdictions that pass for christain doctrine  cheesy - actually says alot about noetic - he clearly has a 'dude where's my car' thing going on cheesy

osisi posted a completely different interpretation which i quoted. what exactly do you guys stand for , anyway undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because at some other times the same OYb and Olabowole will tell us it's not written in the Koran.

yup christians cannot agree on anything  cheesy
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2009
oyb:

this has to be the kicker  cheesy

so, who to believe? plus, who exactly did paul blaspheme? it seems one needs to be using some serious mind altering substances to come to terms with the multiple contracdictions that pass for christain doctrine  cheesy - actually says alot about noetic - he clearly has a 'dude where's my car' thing going on  cheesy

osisi posted a completely different interpretation which i quoted. what exactly do you guys stand for , anyway  undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

yup christians cannot agree on anything  cheesy

what do u understand by BLASPHEMY ?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by muhsin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2009
noetic2:

thou pathetic ignoramus, . . .do u know the meaning of ignorance?

No. But I would advise you to go and look for the meaning of "Hadith". Sure if you knew you would not have made such a childish comment.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2009
muhsin:

No. But I would advise you to go and look for the meaning of "Hadith". Sure if you knew you would not have made such a childish comment.

instead of making evasive comments, why not answer my questions?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by olabowale(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2009
Every verse of the Quran is a response to inquires or prevailing situations that was and always on ground within Muslims, and mankind at large!

So when a person foolishly asked if Allah the Most Forgiving ever forgave anyone, one sees very clearly that the questioner is ignorant and deluded. If one is to consider the very names of Allah: Al Afuww, Al Gafur, Al Rahman, Al Haleem, etc. One will see that the very names denote that He is the Only One who can forgive. Meaning, if any were to forgive you and Allah does not on the same matter, you are the loser!

I was listening to the life history of Umar Al farooq (a root word derived from Furqan) bin Khattab yesterday, and his migration to Madina was what I wanted to toch on:

His migration companion was a brother of Abu Jahal (Laana tullah Alal kafirin), whom they lied to, as he and Umar arrived in Madina. They got him back to Makka from Madina by tying him up on the Camel that Umar loaned him.

In time Umar was sad about the condition of his friend in Makka, so he asked the prophet about what is the condition of people like that with Allah. Immediately, Allah revealed to Muhammad the verse of the Quran that says to former Muslims and Muslims and nonMuslims as they will enter Islam, that those of His slaves who have transgressed should not lose hope in the forgiveness of Allah, that He forgives all sins, again and again.

This revelation when it got to this man in Makka, in time he left back for Madina and return to Islam.

Is it not clear then that Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful and Practices the Best of Graciousness and Justice?

For the Muslims who will like to listen to the tape; please google video: Umar bin Khattab. Its the second or the third of 18 parters.

For me I think except that a person is willing to be just and fair in conversation, no one should discuss with the disbelievers, because they are always unjust and can't e trusted, because they toll the line of their leaders: their Malaa. Read the Quran. Allah talks about the Malaas of the disbelievers who pull the strings of their masses. The masses just respond to them, without question. I call it zombie syndrome.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by olabowale(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
Umar Ibn Al Khattab (2nd Caliph of Islam) 3/18
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
olabowale:

Every verse of the Quran is a response to inquires or prevailing situations that was and always on ground within Muslims, and mankind at large!

So when a person foolishly asked if Allah the Most Forgiving ever forgave anyone, one sees very clearly that the questioner is ignorant and deluded. If one is to consider the very names of Allah: Al Afuww, Al Gafur, Al Rahman, Al Haleem, etc. One will see that the very names denote that He is the Only One who can forgive. Meaning, if any were to forgive you and Allah does not on the same matter, you are the loser!

I have repeatedly told u to stop displaying ur raw ignorance juxtaposed with massive illiteracy. The names of a person are worthless if they do not correspond to his/her deeds. What are the instances where ur allah showed forgiveness?

I was listening to the life history of Umar Al farooq (a root word derived from Furqan) bin Khattab yesterday, and his migration to Madina was what I wanted to toch on:

His migration companion was a brother of Abu Jahal (Laana tullah Alal kafirin), whom they lied to, as he and Umar arrived in Madina. They got him back to Makka from Madina by tying him up on the Camel that Umar loaned him.

In time Umar was sad about the condition of his friend in Makka, so he asked the prophet about what is the condition of people like that with Allah. Immediately, Allah revealed to Muhammad the verse of the Quran that says to former Muslims and Muslims and nonMuslims as they will enter Islam, that those of His slaves who have transgressed should not lose hope in the forgiveness of Allah, that He forgives all sins, again and again.

This revelation when it got to this man in Makka, in time he left back for Madina and return to Islam.

Is it not clear then that Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful and Practices the Best of Graciousness and Justice?

For the Muslims who will like to listen to the tape; please google video: Umar bin Khattab. Its the second or the third of 18 parters.

For me I think except that a person is willing to be just and fair in conversation, no one should discuss with the disbelievers, because they are always unjust and can't e trusted, because they toll the line of their leaders: their Malaa. Read the Quran. Allah talks about the Malaas of the disbelievers who pull the strings of their masses. The masses just respond to them, without question. I call it zombie syndrome.

where EXACTLY is this falsified misinformation stated in ur koran?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by muhsin(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
The Almighty Allah says with regard to the Christians:

"Why turn they not to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? For Allah is oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."(5:74)

NOTE: The door is not closed!
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2009
muhsin:

The Almighty Allah says with regard to the Christians:

"Why turn they not to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? For Allah is oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."(5:74)

NOTE: The door is not closed!

why does allah not forgive his faithful muslims . . . .why does he ask that they be beheaded, amputated, killed or flogged?
why did allah decree all muslims to hell fire? why did allah condone husbands who beat their wives and not forgive them?
why does allah say something and does something else? why is allah such a contradiction? why? why allah? why?

allah claims that the bible is corrupt. . . .what stops allah from producing the original bible?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by muhsin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2009
noetic2:

why does allah not forgive his faithful muslims . . . .why does he ask that they be beheaded, amputated, killed or flogged?
why did allah decree all muslims to hell fire? why did allah condone husbands who beat their wives and not forgive them?

Oh. . .thanks to Allah (S.W.T)! I now realize I had been under a "false impression". Why? Wallahi I thought you, noetic2, were more intelligent and perceptive than how you actually are. Lets reason something here.

Faithful Muslims are asked that they be beheaded, amputated, etc? Why are they asked so? 'Cause of no reasons, NO! But because they did something very grave, e.g. who killed should be killed; a thief (who stole goods, for instance of certain value) should be amputated; an adulterer be stoned, etc YET you are saying they should be forgiven. What a rubbish!

And secondly, he so-called CONDONE husband who beats wife? And that beating, which is cautioned to be LIGHT!

My question: Beating or perpetuating any of these actions that their doers are ordered to be killed, stoned, etc, which one deserves punishment?

Allah never decree all Muslims to hell. You, time more than count, talk of these verses and are always aptly explained to you. Please don't sound obtuse.

noetic2:

allah claims that the bible is corrupt. . . .what stops allah from producing the original bible?

What is Qur'an? It's the Last and Guarded Testament of the Bible.

Man, stop beating about the bush. Open your heart and understand the truth. As I say; it's not yet over. I read some years ago an octogenarian traditional leader there in Lagos embraced Islam. I can logically guess you are younger than that.

Ciao!
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2009
muhsin:

Oh. . .thanks to Allah (S.W.T)! I now realize I had been under a "false impression". Why? Wallahi I thought you, noetic2, were more intelligent and perceptive than how you actually are. Lets reason something here.

Faithful Muslims are asked that they be beheaded, amputated, etc? Why are they asked so? 'Cause of no reasons, NO! But because they did something very grave, e.g. who killed should be killed; a thief (who stole goods, for instance of certain value) should be amputated; an adulterer be stoned, etc YET you are saying they should be forgiven. What a rubbish!

And secondly, he so-called CONDONE husband who beats wife? And that beating, which is cautioned to be LIGHT!

My question: Beating or perpetuating any of these actions that their doers are ordered to be killed, stoned, etc, which one deserves punishment?

Allah never decree all Muslims to hell. You, time more than count, talk of these verses and are always aptly explained to you. Please don't sound obtuse.

This is outrageously ridiculous.

Is forgiveness not in allah's dictionary? is forgiveness not an option to allah? So y the senseless and inhuman atrocities in the name of punishment?

What is Qur'an? It's the Last and Guarded Testament of the Bible.

Man, stop beating about the bush. Open your heart and understand the truth. As I say; it's not yet over. I read some years ago an octogenarian traditional leader there in Lagos embraced Islam. I can logically guess you are younger than that.

Ciao!

I have opened my heart and I want to receive the truth.

So it is now up to u and allah to produce the ORIGINAL BIBLE so that I can see the truth.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by littleb(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
noetic2:

why does allah say something and does something else? why is allah such a contradiction? why? why allah? why?

It is like your question always turn the truth in upside down. You perceive Islam different from what muslims believe it to be. Where do you find contradictions in Allah's words? Allah promise forgiveness for everybody who turn sincerely in repentance as long as the person is still breathing. The same way he did for the first created man and forgiveness thereafter. Allah promise rewards for every deed and punishment for who does otherwise. The intercession after judgment is for those who does not associate partnership with God almighty. That is why prophet Muhammad says:"whoever believe there is no deity worthy of worship save Allah(God) will enter paradise".

Be sincere to yourself and understand Islam by start reading Quran and not just ordinary copy and paste propaganda.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2009
littleb:

It is like your question always turn the truth in upside down. You perceive Islam different from what muslims believe it to be. Where do you find contradictions in Allah's words? Allah promise forgiveness for everybody who turn sincerely in repentance as long as the person is still breathing. The same way he did for the first created man and forgiveness thereafter. Allah promise rewards for every deed and punishment for who does otherwise. The intercession after judgment is for those who does not associate partnership with God almighty. That is why prophet Muhammad says:"whoever believe there is no deity worthy of worship save Allah(God) will enter paradise".

Be sincere to yourself and understand Islam by start reading Quran and not just ordinary copy and paste propaganda.

Whats the meaning of all these u have stated?

If allah is forgiving, why does he ask u guys to amputate, behead, flog and kill others (jihad)? u either answer the question or . . . .
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by littleb(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2009
noetic2:

Whats the meaning of all these u have stated?

If allah is forgiving, why does he ask u guys to amputate, behead, flog and kill others (jihad)? u either answer the question or . . . .

Head or tail of your questions do I need to answer? Why do we have laws? Is there laws in Christianity? If there is none, how do you pronounce judgement on criminals?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by littleb(m): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
@neotic,
If you can be more objective and reasons together maybe we can iron out the areas we differ. meanwhile,my battery is low. The issue of amputation or behead a criminal shouldn't be an issue. my battery is low,
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 1:17am On Jun 26, 2009
littleb:

Head or tail of your questions do I need to answer? Why do we have laws? Is there laws in Christianity? If there is none, how do you pronounce judgement on criminals?
littleb:

@neotic,
If you can be more objective and reasons together maybe we can iron out the areas we differ. meanwhile,my battery is low. The issue of amputation or behead a criminal shouldn't be an issue. my battery is low,

instead of going through all this. . . .u could as well just answer my questions.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by muhsin(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2009
@noetic2,

You really need to be more rational and logical. You mean Allah (SWT) should condone killers, thieves and other executors of grave offenses, and yet, He should NOT condone husbands beating their wives? What an illogic and, I don't wanna say; insanity? embarassed

A question to you: What is said in your bible regarding the killers, thieves, etc? Set free?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by littleb(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
@noetic
Is there penal codes according to christianity? What is it essence? How should it be carried out? I believe you are aware of that of Islam, though you may not be well informed about its details. Just compare it, if it is the same, then, your questions are no question at all. If otherwise or there is none in christianity? Then, how could you judge a criminal when adage says:"when there is no laws, there is no sins".

The laws are made to guide and promote peace, and they are accompanied with accorded punishment for the violators, though in some circumstances, the criminal maybe forgiven instead. Morover, Islam hold that the purpose of punishment are three, Retribution, deterrents and  reformations. Retribution in the case of "eye for an eye". Deterrents for who might intending to commits such offence in future and reformation for the case of who still living amongst the criminals, for example, the release criminal from jail, at least might have changed his/her life for better. On the case of forgiveness, undoubtedly, any environment where the huge of criminals are leaving unpunish will  be flourishing in corrupt practices, this is evidenced by what is happening in our country now.  In contrary to your own objection on Islam, is it not safe to lose a criminal or a criminal lose a limb in order to save many life than to put the whole community in jeopardy by allowing free movement of criminals in the society! It is up to whoever want to adhere to the truth. Just be objective and respond according to Jesus teachings.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
muhsin:

@noetic2,

You really need to be more rational and logical. You mean Allah (SWT) should condone killers, thieves and other executors of grave offenses, and yet, He should NOT condone husbands beating their wives? What an illogic and, I don't wanna say; insanity? embarassed

A question to you: What is said in your bible regarding the killers, thieves, etc? Set free?
littleb:

@noetic
Is there penal codes according to christianity? What is it essence? How should it be carried out? I believe you are aware of that of Islam, though you may not be well informed about its details. Just compare it, if it is the same, then, your questions are no question at all. If otherwise or there is none in christianity? Then, how could you judge a criminal when adage says:"when there is no laws, there is no sins".

The laws are made to guide and promote peace, and they are accompanied with accorded punishment for the violators, though in some circumstances, the criminal maybe forgiven instead. Morover, Islam hold that the purpose of punishment are three, Retribution, deterrents and reformations. Retribution in the case of "eye for an eye". Deterrents for who might intending to commits such offence in future and reformation for the case of who still living amongst the criminals, for example, the release criminal from jail, at least might have changed his/her life for better. On the case of forgiveness, undoubtedly, any environment where the huge of criminals are leaving unpunish will be flourishing in corrupt practices, this is evidenced by what is happening in our country now. In contrary to your own objection on Islam, is it not safe to lose a criminal or a criminal lose a limb in order to save many life than to put the whole community in jeopardy by allowing free movement of criminals in the society! It is up to whoever want to adhere to the truth. Just be objective and respond according to Jesus teachings.

why do u two enjoy evading my questions? unless and until u at least attempt to answer my questions, u have said nothing.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by littleb(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2009
noetic2:

why do u two enjoy evading my questions? unless and until u at least attempt to answer my questions, u have said nothing.

You only keep on extending the conversation. There has not been any meaningful response from you. The subject of your question is centered on punishment, which I explained and I asked if you have similar thing in christianity. I don't know which response you want again. If I may put you straight, you asked:
why amputation? Amputation is for thief
why killing ? A retribution for whoever killed or hardened criminal e.g armed robbers
why husband will beat his wife and not forgiven? On matrimonial relation, beating shouldn't occur except if all other methods have been tried and it shouldn't be heavy.
why contradiction? There is no contradiction
why Allah decree muslims hellfire? Allah never decree all muslims hellfire

So, now answer my questions:
Is there penal codes according to christianity? What is it essence? How should it be carried out?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2009
littleb:

You only keep on extending the conversation. There has not been any meaningful response from you. The subject of your question is centered on punishment, which I explained and I asked if you have similar thing in christianity. I don't know which response you want again. If I may put you straight, you asked:
why amputation? Amputation is for thief
why killing ? A retribution for whoever killed or hardened criminal e.g armed robbers
why husband will beat his wife and not forgiven? On matrimonial relation, beating shouldn't occur except if all other methods have been tried and it shouldn't be heavy.
why contradiction? There is no contradiction
why Allah decree muslims hellfire? Allah never decree all muslims hellfire

did u read the title of this thread at all? whats the meaning of all these u are stating here?

why cant allah forgive all these people? why does he choose to kill, amputate, behead and flog them?
which if these questions is too difficult for u to answer?

So, now answer my questions:
Is there penal codes according to christianity? What is it essence? How should it be carried out?

This thread is not about christian beliefs. But no, there is no penal code for anyone any more in christianity. it is called FORGIVENESS. He also asked us to pray for our enemies, apostates e.t.c. and not to kill them.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
Littleb, I understand that this was part of your post,
'. . . . . Islam holds that the purpose of punishment are three; RETRIBUTION, DETERRENTS AND REFORMATION. . . . . '. Not so?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by PurestBoy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2009
If Islam is truly peaceful as they say, why the suicide bombing, killing of daughter simply because she turns to Christianity, can't just start naming those devilish acts in the name of islam
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2009
fellis:

'. . . . . Islam holds that the purpose of punishment are three; RETRIBUTION, DETERRENTS AND REFORMATION. . . . . '. Not so?

why is FORGIVENESS not on the list?
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2009
Sometimes after reading some of your posts, such as the one above, I just wonder about your level of IQ.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2009
fellis:

Sometimes after reading some of your posts, such as the one above, I just wonder about your level of IQ.

but u still havent answered my question.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by littleb(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2009
@neotic:
Quote from: fellis on Today at 06:45:25 PM

why is FORGIVENESS not on the list?

Don't you understand english? When you define punishment, is forgiveness part of it? If somebody is not punished then he/she is forgiven. While if he/she is punished, then, the result of punishment could yeild reformation and deter others who might think of committing the same crime. Criminals are punished but not in all cases according to Islamic laws. However, there is no absolute forgiveness for all criminals, there are several situations where criminals is warn(on trial whether he would change or not) or imprisoned for a specified period. How would you think Allah is not forgiven when He said in many verses that he is capable of forgiven all sins.

This thread is not about christian beliefs. But no, there is no penal code for anyone any more in christianity. it is called FORGIVENESS. He also asked us to pray for our enemies, apostates e.t.c. and not to kill them.

I just laugh at your statement, and I belief there is no where in the world where your thought will be accepted if it is a proposal. Just read it to yourself and how applicable it is, if all criminals can move freely on the streets without being punished, then people can start committing crime as they wished since they known there is no punishment. Even, according to your bible, Jesus said he came to fulfill laws, then where do you belong? I will wait for your response on this!
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by noetic2: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2009
littleb:

@neotic:
Don't you understand english? When you define punishment, is forgiveness part of it? If somebody is not punished then he/she is forgiven. While if he/she is punished, then, the result of punishment could yeild reformation and deter others who might think of committing the same crime. Criminals are punished but not in all cases according to Islamic laws. However, there is no absolute forgiveness for all criminals, there are several situations where criminals is warn(on trial whether he would change or not) or imprisoned for a specified period. How would you think Allah is not forgiven when He said in many verses that he is capable of forgiven all sins.

Did u ever attend the four walls of ANY academic learning environment? did u ever go to a school? I doubt u did.

Cant u see the topic of discussion? its all about allah and forgiveness. why is forgiveness a very big deal to allah? I hate repeating myself.

I just laugh at your statement, and I belief there is no where in the world where your thought will be accepted if it is a proposal. Just read it to yourself and how applicable it is, if all criminals can move freely on the streets without being punished, then people can start committing crime as they wished since they known there is no punishment. Even, according to your bible,

Islam is a religion by which muslims are expected to subscribe to. . . , it is not the paradigm by which all humans regardless of their beliefs are to subscribe to. why does ur allah refuse to encourage u to forgive these people?

is there any evidence of ANYONE in the koran who allah forgave?

Jesus said he came to fulfill laws, then where do you belong? I will wait for your response on this!

He definitely did not come to fulfil allah's sharia law that knows no forgiveness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Skip A Day Without Fasting? / How Many Wives/husbands Are Muslims Entitled To In A Lifetime? / Annulling Engagement Because Of A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.