Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? (5029 Views)

Poll: Considering the killings, suicide bombings, amputation, beheading and heartless flogging prevalent in islam. Do u think allah is forgiving?

YES: Allah is forgiving: 60% (3 votes)
NO: Allah is not capable of forgiving: 20% (1 vote)
who cares. Enough of the violence though.: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse / Who Is Allah? / Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
muhsin:

Soon, inshaAllah. What are you "eating" that eagerly?

Am now leaving in a few minutes, and probably till Tuesday.

lol muslims . . . the day they bring "proof" hell will freeze over. hypocritical bunch of delusionists.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by muhsin(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2009
davidylan:

lol muslims . . . the day they bring "proof" hell will freeze over. hypocritical bunch of delusionists.

Thats what you are best at doing: calling names.

I wonder where your intelligence goes whenever it comes to religion. You are more informed on politics, so please go and engage Richy.

Pity.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
muhsin:

Thats what you are best at doing: calling names.

I wonder where your intelligence goes whenever it comes to religion. You are more informed on politics, so please go and engage Richy.

Pity.

The problem isnt anything to do with language, it has to do with your hypocrisy and utter fraud that islam represents.
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by muhsin(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
*Shook head*

cheesy
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by focused123(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
The moment people comprehend, that Allah is NOT the God of Israel, all of the Quran's contradictions, inconsistencies, historical dislocations, theological anomalies, grammatical errors etc, become crystal clear as the product of Muhammad's own Alter Ego projected unto the persona and into the mouth of the unsuspecting ALLAH, the pagan rock god of the Ka'ba, and have nothing whatsoever to do with any Divine Inspirations.

In simple Geometry :

Muhammed = Allah (Rock god of Kaba ) = Quran which contain satanic verses

Muhammed is a man full of vengance, arrogant and he shows no mercy. He is full of deception, extremely wicked and a child molester. He is a paedophile, sinful, a warmonger and a coward.

Since Muhammed is equal to Allah. So Muhammed's allah is the same. God have mercy. That is why there is no peace in Nigeria
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by Abuzola(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
What a slowpoke
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by focused123(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
Your father is a slowpoke
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by Abuzola(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
What a monkey
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by focused123(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
Gorrilla  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Common grow up beast  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not surprise at all. You are only exhibiting the characteristics of your Muhammed and its rock god of Kabah (allah)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like father (Muhamed ) Like son (Abuzola)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You resemble your father very well. chip of the old block

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Olorun shanu. I no fit laugh O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abuzola you resemble your papa (Muhammed) well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by Abuzola(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
Thanks for the honour
Re: Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? by alimat2(f): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
Oh God! Don't let my heart to be harden like that of fir'hawn (pharaoh) and dnt lead my astray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Skip A Day Without Fasting? / How Many Wives/husbands Are Muslims Entitled To In A Lifetime? / Annulling Engagement Because Of A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.