Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? (12760 Views)

How Do I Stop My Pregnant Girlfriend Of Her Obsession With ZEEWORLD - Photo / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Female Nairalanders And Their Obsession With Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by SemuhleB(f): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
sucess001:

but your country people would do anytin to date Nigerian men...how ironic!
lol. You know what. One day come to South Africa and see what they really think of you. Trust me you will be singing a different tune. I am tired of repeating myself
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Slikbae: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Are you kidding me?? Nigerians obsessed with SA or Ghana? what are you high on?? gimme a link of one thread by a Nigeria bashing SA or Ghana and I'll give you 100 links of SAs and Ghanians bashing Nigeria. I can guarantee that you could be on NL for a month and not see anything concerning SA or Ghana? Obsession Ko, frustration ni.

you think we don't have better things to discuss? heck! your people are the ones who say all manner of unspeakable things against Nigerians here.
SemuhleB:
Can someone tell me why Nigerians are obsessed with these two countries. Every day there must be something about South Africa this or Ghana that. Even reading comments on topics that have nothing to do with these countries you will find some idiots blaming south Africa or some silly comment.

It's a new year. This obsession must stop. There are 53 African countries so give us a break already.

5 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Slikbae: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
hush it!!! we supply Ghana with the gas that is used to power their electricity. It was on the news sometime ago that Ghana recorded a significant drop in electricity distribution due to the fact that the "gas" contract was breeched by Nigerian government. A and in turn, Ghana issued a fine of $10m which was duly paid.

quit living in oblivion.
AzontoGhost:

I can't waste my time with u if you think gas supply=electricty supply

What an irony of life! .
supplying what you don't have undecided
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Slikbae: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
"killing" and "forcing people" out of a place are two different things entirely.
14:

Remember "GHANA MUST GO" so why are nigerians concerned about xenophobia whereas they did the same to ghanaians.
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by sucess001(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
SemuhleB:
lol. You know what. One day come to South Africa and see what they really think of you. Trust me you will be singing a different tune. I am tired of repeating myself

Babe. i was in south africa in 2010 for the world cup.

I was also in south Africa in November, just about a month ago. i stayed same hotel (African Tribes Guest House) in Kempton Park, Johanesbourg. Your women adore us and all of them confirm what i ve always heard bout them wanting to marry Nigerian men.

i met a south African lady and she loved me like crazy. i am arranging for her to come to Naija soon...

So you were saying....?

Stop living in denial babe.

5 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by MduZA: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
sucess001:

I was also in south Africa in November, just about a month ago. i stayed same hotel (African Tribes Guest House) in Kempton Park, Johanesbourg. Your women adore us and all of them confirm what i ve always heard bout them wanting to marry Nigerian men.

i met a south African lady and she loved me like crazy. i am arranging for her to come to Naija soon...

So you were saying....?

. Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa,my brother stop lying

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by sucess001(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
MduZA:
. Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa,my brother stop lying

which part of it do u think is a lie?

or you want me to give u details?

if this forum wasn't so random...i would have posted pictures here...am a lawyer working in a financial institution with about 10 yrs experience...traveling to SA isn't a big deal for me.

in fact SA...was the last leg of my vacation...i was in other countries before then...

or are u tinkin i am lying bout the girl from SA? i wont even bother...

just to hint u...i went with her to emperor's palace using the gautrain...i was also with her in Gold Reef City....

just tell me the evidence you need...

All you need to toast an SA lady is to say....'I am a Nigerian'...

If they now see you are a working class professional...

They ll make you the king of zululand!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by MduZA: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
sucess001:

if this forum wasn't so random...i would have posted pictures here...am a lawyer working in a financial institution with about 10 yrs experience...traveling to SA isn't a big deal for me.

in fact SA...was the last leg of my vacation...i was in other countries before then...

just to hint u...i went with her to emperor's palace using the gautrain...i was also with her in Gold Reef City....

all you need to toast an SA lady is to say....'i am a nigerian'...

if they now see you are responsible like a professional...

they ll make you the king of zululand!

grin grin grin grin

South African girls dating Nigerians will tell you that they met their Nigerian partners either at school or at work...this thing of yours that you came for the world cup in 2010 ,suddenly a south African babe threw herself on you,that's a big lie comrade unless she was a prostitute...many Nigerians are involved with Zimbabwean and Mozambican women here and it is apparent that you classified those as south Africans....some of your guys are used as ATMs by low class girls for the sake of obtaining South African citizenship...hopefully you are not one of them bra!

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Politicos:

What's good, osemwen?

am good

what's osemwen?
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by sucess001(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
MduZA:

South African girls dating Nigerians will tell you that they met their Nigerian partners either at school or at work...this thing of yours that you came for the world cup in 2010 ,suddenly a south African babe threw herself on you,that's a big lie comrade unless she was a prostitute...many Nigerians are involved with Zimbabwean and Mozambican women here and it is apparent that you classified those as south Africans....some of your guys are used as ATMs by low class girls for the sake of obtaining South African citizenship...hopefully you are not one of them bra!

with due respect... i consider it rude to say i lie on this.

for what? to prove what?

and i never told u i started dating her in 2010...i stated dating her same day i met her in November! grin grin grin grin grin

she aint a LovePeddler too....as a matter of fact, she owns an apartment and works in a financial institution too.

and yea...she is a very cuvy and beautiful south african citizen from Emdeni nORTH.

i would knw...i wrote her an invite letter 2 weeks back...

i realise that u south african men may feel hurt that your ladies wanna always be with Nigerians...but its reality flashing bro...deal with it...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by SemuhleB(f): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
sucess001:

So you were saying....?

Any lady who gives herself to any man she just met on day 1 is a LovePeddler and cheap in my books and confirms what I said about the type of ladies that love you men. Also those examples you gave does not represent the whole SA female population. A few does not represent the whole population! Anyways good luck with that relationship. Just be careful cos you may not be the only receiver.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
SemuhleB:
lol I don't need to go anywhere to hook a boyfriend. I have one already besides I don't date Nigerian men

Wow that's a bummer.
And I thought I just found my next ex-girlfriend in you
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by SemuhleB(f): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Wow that's a bummer.
And I thought I just found my next ex-girlfriend in you
grin grin
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
SemuhleB:
grin grin

Really if that's you on your profile I'll be more than willing to take a trip to the south of Africa for a meet up wink
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Wallade(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
@SemuhleB, I think you like Nigerian dudes. Most ladies often deny the real feeling towards an attractive prospecting male until they are confronted with the obvious or true feelings.

Let me advice you to try to date one Nigerian dude that has been all about and over you. You will realize what I just speculated.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by SemuhleB(f): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wallade:
@SemuhleB, I think you like Nigerian dudes. Most ladies often deny the real feeling towards an attractive prospecting male until they are confronted with the obvious or true feelings.

Let me advice you to try to date one Nigerian dude that has been all about and over you. You will realize what I just speculated.

grin grin grin
I don't hate Nigerians. I have said it before on this site. About the romantic feelings I am tired of repeating myself constantly so believe what you want to believe. End of story smiley
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
esosa993:

am good

what's osemwen?

It took you sooo long to reply. It means my friend. From Edo?
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
14:

Remember "GHANA MUST GO" so why are nigerians concerned about xenophobia whereas they did the same to ghanaians.
Did Nigerians carry weapons attacking the Ghanaians?? You shameful bantus will post anything to defend your backwardness
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt][b]
I'm not gifted with much time at this moment, but I will try my best to address your assertion-question.

It is quit funny seeing ghanians in a smear campaign against nigeria in an overflogged issue,especially when ghanians are guilty of that exact thing they accuse nigeria of. Infact, in an inhuman way.

Let's go down history lane. After our independence on 1 oct 1960. Nigeria was lyk a baby trying to make meaning of life and it environment in the heat of economic hardship and groose poverty. lot of nigerians tried to find succour in the bosom of a brother(ghana) who was oppurtuned to have independence before us and was priviledged with an organized system that is capable of rendering help to her "not that well to do" brother(nigeria).

What did ghana do? It deported over 2 million nigerians seeking economic assylum, under the mantra of "illegal immigrant", and instructed her citizen not to buy any house or property nigerians acquired during their hustle in ghana(indirect extortion),cos ghanians went behind and claimed all possession of nigerian deportes. This left the deported nigerians with nothing to start life over again. This to me is the height of wickedness which international community didn't blink twice or condemn.
We accepted faith with maturity. Fast forward to the 80's when we discovered oil in nigeria. Ghanians started trooping illegally to nigeria in high number.
Nobody gave a hoot,cos has a big brother we consider ghana a brother,considering our cultural and ethnic ties. But things changed when there was an assassination attempt on our then vice president (Alex ekwueme). And large percentage of the culprit were ghanians. This brought ghanian illegal immigrant under the attention radia of our then second civilian government headed by shagari. What followed next was deportation of over 1million ghanians. I don't subscribe to vendetta,neither do I consider the action of the then administration has vendetta,cos the deportation wasn't solely base on the assassination attempt. It also has to do with the heat on our economy, suffering from the fall of oil price.
Lot of foreign immigrants lyk chad,benin,niger and cameroon, were effected too. I can categorically say that the action of our then government wasn't vindictive.

I know lot of ghanians have bad blood for nigeria bcs of the term "GHANA must GO". You see my frnd, we don't have unfavourable opine of ghana. that is unequivocally overt.
The name was coined from the fact that nigerian government insisted that illegal ghanians immigrants must go back to their home country. this stand was in defiance to the then opposition which rejected the move to deport ghanians.
So nigerians named a bag which our then government provided for ghanians,to make easy for the mobility of their luggages "ghana must go", since it's a government oriented move.

So my friend, slough the perception that nigerians are xenophobic or we don't have favourable view of ghanians/foreigner's.
Nigeria is the best country that condone hogwash from foreigher's.

Atimes i wish the opposite.

[/b][/size]
Well said bro... Its a shame tho that South African idio.t won't be enlightened... He prefers negativity, go through his post on NL ... Say something negative about Nigeria, whether true or false, and the goat will be backing u..

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wallade:

grin grin grin
GBAGAUN 100 LIKES
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by MduZA: 3:31am On Jan 12, 2016
sucess001:

with due respect... i consider it rude to say i lie on this.

for what? to prove what?

and i never told u i started dating her in 2010...i stated dating her same day i met her in November! grin grin grin grin grin

she aint a LovePeddler too....as a matter of fact, she owns an apartment and works in a financial institution too.

and yea...she is a very cuvy and beautiful south african citizen from Emdeni nORTH.

i would knw...i wrote her an invite letter 2 weeks back...

i realise that u south african men may feel hurt that your ladies wanna always be with Nigerians...but its reality flashing bro...deal with it...

The only thing that hurt me as a south African man was when I saw my Nigerian counterpart dead after stucking on a married Zimbabwean woman...i have no doubt that before his death he was all over this forum singing the Nigerian national anthem:we are rocking south African girls..do you know why I don't believe your tale?every Nigerian on this forum dates a south African girl including those who have never set their foot on South African soil...anyway I don't want to engage you more on this topic because you will never admit that you are lying ..i once had a very vigorous argument with a Nigerian fellow on another thread,the guy vividly denied that Johannesburg is in SA until I was also convinced that he was right...You are no exception.
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Poseidon000: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2016
sucess001:

all you need to toast an SA lady is to say....'i am a nigerian'...

if they now see you are responsible like a professional...

they ll make you the king of zululand!

grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]
Funny dudegringrin
[/size]
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by sucess001(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2016
MduZA:

The only thing that hurt me as a south African man was when I saw my Nigerian counterpart dead after stucking on a married Zimbabwean woman...i have no doubt that before his death he was all over this forum singing the Nigerian national anthem:we are rocking south African girls..do you know why I don't believe your tale?every Nigerian on this forum dates a south African girl including those who have never set their foot on South African soil...anyway I don't want to engage you more on this topic because you will never admit that you are lying ..i once had a very vigorous argument with a Nigerian fellow on another thread,the guy vividly denied that Johannesburg is in SA until I was also convinced that he was right...You are no exception.

i tink reasoning such as yours is why south African ladies prefer Nigerian guys to you. we argue more logically.

With the places i have mentioned...you normally should know i aint lying. To kill your doubt further...African Tribes Guest house is owned and managed by a White guy...Pieter. assisted by Samuel....

i wont bother anymore trying to convince u...

before i started with her...i had like 3 of ur citizens disturbing me for a relationship.... (you also dont have to believe0

its normal,,,just deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by MduZA: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2016
sucess001:

i tink reasoning such as yours is why south African ladies prefer Nigerian guys to you. we argue more logically.

With the places i have mentioned...you normally should know i aint lying. To kill your doubt further...African Tribes Guest house is owned and managed by a White guy...Pieter. assisted by Samuel....

i wont bother anymore trying to convince u...

before i started with her...i had like 3 of ur citizens disturbing me for a relationship.... (you also dont have to believe0

its normal,,,just deal with it.

Thank you sir...we know that you guys enjoy boosting about things existing in your imagination...when a Nigerian guy say something about south African girls,you all copy his sentiments as if you are all walking on the same path..a Nigerian guy living in SA called Uche created a thread on this forum wherein he invited questions from Nigerians wanted to know anything about south Africa,most of the guys wanted to know if it is true that south African girls are crazy about Nigerian men...Uche replied(quote) "don't be deceived by what people write on internet,sometime I become jealous on these south African guys because they hold and kiss their girls in public...if you are a foreigner and intend to date these girls,you must be smart and know your story or else you will end up eating everything from dustbins.."(close quote)After making this comment,poor uche was badly attacked,rockets and bullets were coming from all corners of Nigeria...some Nigerians were saying he is not patriotic and is a sellout....You are no exception,case closed.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Politicos:

It took you sooo long to reply. It means my friend. From Edo?
[color=#770077][/color]

Lol,am not from edo....but my mother
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by sucess001(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2016
MduZA:

Thank you sir...we know that you guys enjoy boosting about things existing in your imagination...when a Nigerian guy say something about south African girls,you all copy his sentiments as if you are all walking on the same path..a Nigerian guy living in SA called Uche created a thread on this forum wherein he invited questions from Nigerians wanted to know anything about south Africa,most of the guys wanted to know if it is true that south African girls are crazy about Nigerian men...Uche replied(quote) "don't be deceived by what people write on internet,sometime I become jealous on these south African guys because they hold and kiss their girls in public...if you are a foreigner and intend to date these girls,you must be smart and know your story or else you will end up eating everything from dustbins.."(close quote)After making this comment,poor uche was badly attacked,rockets and bullets were coming from all corners of Nigeria...some Nigerians were saying he is not patriotic and is a sellout....You are no exception,case closed.

lmao!

your post is the silliest i have read on Nairaland since i joined in 2006.

i mentioned a 4 star hotel i stayed in...mentioned the owner...and yet u say i lie without trying to verify...lemme help u further...

you can ask samuel if the girl i stayed with was a South African citizen or not...

If i can date Nigerian girls...why shd it be difficult dating a south african...

Even American women desire Nigerians...how much more girls from your country?

see let me break it down for u... most of your girls have the impression all Nigerian men are psquare..dbanj...whizkid etc... grin grin grin

Dont blame them then when they think we are all sexy... cheesy cheesy cheesy

my dear Sibongile is coming in two weeks and damn...amma gonna have some fresh South African er...em.... lets leave that aside... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know its painful for you to relate with this bro...especially when your country girls dont fancy you but queue for our attention...

Take heart Bruv...

Life isn't fair...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by MduZA: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2016
sucess001:

lmao!

your post is the silliest i have read on Nairaland since i joined in 2006.

i mentioned a 4 star hotel i stayed in...mentioned the owner...and yet u say i lie without trying to verify...lemme help u further...

you can ask samuel if the girl i stayed with was a South African citizen or not...

If i can date Nigerian girls...why shd it be difficult dating a south african...

Even American women desire Nigerians...how much more girls from your country?

see let me break it down for u... most of your girls have the impression all Nigerian men are psquare..dbanj...whizkid etc... grin grin grin

Dont blame them then when they think we are all sexy... cheesy cheesy cheesy

my dear Sibongile is coming in two weeks and damn...amma gonna have some fresh South African er...em.... lets leave that aside... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know its painful for you to relate with this bro...especially when your country girls dont fancy you but queue for our attention...

Take heart Bruv...

Life isn't fair...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The lady who created this thread is a south African...she is dismissing your claims but you keep on pressing for the sake of hiding your embarrassment ..A lawyer s job is to defend criminals with lies and fabrications,in this instance your job is to defend your embarrassing lies ...let it go bra,fact remains YOU ARE LYING!

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by nerdfrost(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op see as u fyn cheesy beta pikin grin.

Well,I'm just here to read comments.

And the Frost descended on them! grin
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by sucess001(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
MduZA:

The lady who created this thread is a south African...she is dismissing your claims but you keep on pressing for the sake of hiding your embarrassment ..A lawyer s job is to defend criminals with lies and fabrications,in this instance your job is to defend your embarrassing lies ...let it go bra,fact remains YOU ARE LYING!

lol....she created the thread...doesnt mean her views reflect the general female views...besides..shez been meeting low life guys...if she had access to me her views wud change...

I see ur sense of national pride is hurt...sowie bruv....

console urself on this...you will be remembered wen i am having sweet steamy s.ex with ur countrygal when she comes in two weeks...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by MduZA: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
sucess001:

lol....she created the thread...doesnt mean her views reflect the general female views...besides..shexz been meeting low life guys...if she had acess to me her views too wud change...

and i see ur national pride is hurt...

sowie bruv....

console urself on this...

I ll remember u wen having sweet steamy s.ex with ur countrygal when she comes in two weeks...heheheheh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

So the lady you claim is your girlfriend represents the general view?..comrade stop dreaming and live in reality .

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by sucess001(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
MduZA:

So the lady you claim is your girlfriend represents the general view?..comrade stop dreaming and live in reality .

Did you read the part i said there were others bugging me for a relationship?

Ok... educate urself... read the link below

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/25/xenophobia-nigerian-men-are-snatching-our-wives-south-african-politician/
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by MduZA: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
sucess001:

Did you read the part i said there were others bugging me for a relationship?

Ok... educate urself... read the link below

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/25/xenophobia-nigerian-men-are-snatching-our-wives-south-african-politician/

In your article how many south African politicians are quoted 100000 ,1000 or 1 individual?...as an educated person yourself do you think this quoted politician was representing all politicians?people who were behind xenophobia made all sorts of accusations including crime and witchcraft,surely you are dismissing all those accusations made on foreigners(Nigerians included) but you cant dismiss the accusation this politician is making...my friend people will make all forms of excuses in order to hide or defend their evil acts...,the fact that a south African politician was quoted saying Nigerians are snatching our wives..you all dream of rocking south African girls...note that your article could be hogwash..what is the politician name?representing which party?I don't believe anything that Nigerians say about south Africa..your article is from a Nigerian blog...fabrications and lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" / He Refused To Ejaculate / Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.