Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With (47057 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by xtervaganza(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Samfigo1:
Hi Nlanderz, I am in a serious dilemma now, I wouldn't know the next step to take.
If you remember I created a topic towards the tail of last year, if you missed the topic this is the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2825210/see-question-asked-made-angry#41372122

I shouldn't have brought this up but I am painstakingly seeking the idea to use in coming out of this dilemma of mine.
To be frank, she came back on the 8th day of this month which happened to be Friday, before this time we had some discussions which led to her leaving my place angrily and since then no "intimacy" what do I mean? no calls, no text not even flashing!
I was on Friday sitting at the veranda of my house, fumbling with my phone, when I looked from afar off and saw a lady coming towards the direction of house. When she drew close, lo and behold she was my girl, we exchanged pleasantries before I took her to my room and then she started her story thus:

I am sorry to have left your room angrily the other day( I just nodded my head), the question was shocking I was not expecting it. Truly I had been pregnant which led to the only abortion I had in the past(she busted into tears, I tried to pet her before she continued).I was 17 when armed robbers came to our house on a fateful day and I was raped, I never knew it would lead to pregnancy until after a month plus that I started noticing some changes which led to me seeing a doctor and it was confirmed that I was pregnant. I had no choice that to abort it(sobbing).

I was dumbfounded, I was looking like someone who just missed a flight. The point is this, I have no problem accepting her back but why did she wait for two weeks before narrating this? Was she taught of what to say? Could this be a cooked up story? Can I ask any of her family members about the incident?
These and many more questions left me dumbfounded. Should I go on with the questions or bury the hatchet? I need mature pieces of advice!
guy, the armed robber rape tori na story for orunmila. Even Orunmila no go chop dat kain garri

Anyway, it's not worth breaking up over if you still love her.

If you love her continue with the relationship
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Juliearth(f): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Samfigo1:
Hi Nlanderz, I am in a serious dilemma now, I wouldn't know the next step to take.
If you remember I created a topic towards the tail of last year, if you missed the topic this is the link below:

I shouldn't have brought this up but I am painstakingly seeking the idea to use in coming out of this dilemma of mine.
To be frank, she came back on the 8th day of this month which happened to be Friday, before this time we had some discussions which led to her leaving my place angrily and since then no "intimacy" what do I mean? no calls, no text not even flashing!
I was on Friday sitting at the veranda of my house, fumbling with my phone, when I looked from afar off and saw a lady coming towards the direction of house. When she drew close, lo and behold she was my girl, we exchanged pleasantries before I took her to my room and then she started her story thus:

I am sorry to have left your room angrily the other day( I just nodded my head), the question was shocking I was not expecting it. Truly I had been pregnant which led to the only abortion I had in the past(she busted into tears, I tried to pet her before she continued).I was 17 when armed robbers came to our house on a fateful day and I was raped, I never knew it would lead to pregnancy until after a month plus that I started noticing some changes which led to me seeing a doctor and it was confirmed that I was pregnant. I had no choice that to abort it(sobbing).

I was dumbfounded, I was looking like someone who just missed a flight. The point is this, I have no problem accepting her back but why did she wait for two weeks before narrating this? Was she taught of what to say? Could this be a cooked up story? Can I ask any of her family members about the incident?
These and many more questions left me dumbfounded. Should I go on with the questions or bury the hatchet? I need mature pieces of advice!

what if she s telling you the truth? you should be able to trust your instincts and decipher. IMO,you should not bring up ur relationship issues here on nairaland except if you dnt want the relationship to grow in the first place(virtually everyone here is a prophet of doom and a non constructive critic). you should be matured enough to sort out your ishes afterall maturity is not attained by an increment in age but in ones ability to make life-changing decisions. "FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND IF YOU LOVE HER,U SHD TAKE HER BACK REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SHE WAS TRULY RAPED OR NOT. LOVE IS FORGIVING."

5 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Creamish(f): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Juliearth:

what if she s telling you the truth? you should be able to trust your instincts and decipher. IMO,you should not bring up ur relationship issues here on nairaland except if you dnt want the relationship to grow in the first place(virtually everyone here is a prophet of doom and a non constructive critic). you should be matured enought to sort out your ishes afterall maturity is not attained by an increament in age but in ones ability to make life-changing decisions. "FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND IF YOU LOVE HER,U SHD TAKE HER BACK REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SHE WAS TRULY RAPED OR NOT. LOVE IS FORGIVING"

Thank you. My point exactly.

3 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by KELVINXY: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
girls can lie eeh undecided

it's either:
I was drugged & raped
or
I was raped by arm robbers angry
that's how she lost her virginity and shiii.!

*reminiscing: I'm foaming here*
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Juliearth(f): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
coolsix:
Its a lie.. The next guy she was messing around with for 2 weeks after she left probably dumped her quickly

were you that next guy?

3 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by kunzaar83(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Csami:
I smell a lie. She don over reckless come get belle and now she dey blame "innocent" armed robbers wey just collect only her phone. God dey watch her for 3D
na wa for u oooo.. "Innocent" Armed robber.. Lol
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by mizlovette(f): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omo this lie was a hit, back to back from the rape to d pregnancy to the abortion. EGON if she wants u back come and collect race

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Juliearth(f): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
segebobo:
For me, the 'anger' reaction she gave to the questn earlier has placed serious trust issues on the relationship as it makes it difficult for me to believe anything she'd av 2 say.
The final decision is urs OP, if u truly love er, carryout investigations

rape is a traumatic experience and that could be the reason for her actung angrily the first time he askd.

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by SHAIBULIAR: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
i dont know why sleep dey catch me now

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by LaExpert: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Probe into the issue.

I strongly suspect that is not the whole truth. She has more things within her.
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by repogirl(f): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol, this OP sef....

Someone is definitely lying for all of us, out of you or your girlfriend. grin
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Samfigo1:

She left you to go and buy the INGREDIENTS she used in cooking this "SWEET SOUP OF LIES" for you! DON'T EAT IT!!

#FearWomen
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by MrDoGood(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Samfigo1:

How come she got angry in the first place when you asked her the question? And now,she came willingly to confess.

I believe she's still a kid and don't know how to lie. (don't treat her in a bad way though)

OP when next you see her, just tell her that you knew she lied about the rape stuff but you just have to believe her so she can feel Okay.

Trust me, she will be shocked and would truly open up to you.

Una two self?

Funny set of peeps
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Juliearth:

rape is a traumatic experience and that could be the reason for her actung angrily the first time he askd.

The girl is a pathological LIAR! She was not RAPED!

Who does not know that Nigerian ladies and women of today use rape to get both attention, sympathy and empathy. angry angry
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Ogunnwababatobi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oga,if a foundation is destroy, what can d righteous do.d foundation of D's relationship is week already, and will advice you not to try patching it,cos d future will tell. A word for d wise
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by metrosexual: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
I feel this lady is just trying to do damage control.

She must have had an abortion years ago which she feels someone who knew about her doing it then told you about it or rumours got its way to you about her having an abortion some time ago.

And all in a bid to seek pity she cooked this story up for you after the 2 weeks period which your silence made her presume you must have being told from a reliable source she has had an abortion, there is a possibility she could be telling the truth though, but the possibility is very slim!
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by FemiFaniKayode: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool story!
When the part 2 go comout?

this na part two na part 3 we dey wait

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by noblegrex: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
What are you waiting for. Chap chap o boy go ask wetin happen for there area. Not necessarily with her family. Just some people in the area. Like;hello bros/sis I heard some thing happened in this area so so date that some armed robbers came. Don't go into details. Just normal question then you have an idea. If they're gettin curious, just tell them you're trying to get accomodation around there before you heard that you're scared.if too blinded with love and take her back,she might eventually dump you again.be wise

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by OkoAnike(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
When you know too much, you will always have much problem to tackle... If you are OK with her go on, if you are not let are be... So many private life are becoming public thing day by day... Learn how to manage your private life in private, thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by internetpo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Samfigo1:

Kai! See excuse...and it took you two weeks, no calls, no flash, etc before you can come up with this 'Honest' answer about how you were raped? /committed abortion? Na waoh. She has been schooled by her friends.

If you still want her anyway, make a research from her family and friend to see if this is true. before making more commitment to your relationship, Use finnese and wisdom to handle the matter least she begins to suspect and then work on family and friends to cover her lies.
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by samopad(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Becareful! It could be a cooked story.
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by smartwilly4eva: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Guy if really you love this girl, i would advise that you make her a good friend not a lover for the moment until you study her medically to ascertain her fertility and the negativity of other diseases. It could be that she really want to be your friend and also to confide in you. So for now take her as a friend and give hope.
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Juliearth(f): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
ilawanson44:

Who does not know that Nigerian ladies and women of today use rape to get both attention, sympathy and empathy. angry angry

this s 2016,stop being judgemental and generic! the fact that gals lie abt being raped dosnt mean that rape dosnt truly exist. google s ur frnd,feel free to look up some statisitics on rape. so shd victims of rape acquire a rape certificate or carry a sign on their foreheads so that criticlanders here can affirm belv their stories?
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Bobbybube(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
it's surprising you guys can't see the glaring truth. In any normal relationship that question should not have led to a quarrel(2 weeks) for that matter. I believe she has had more than one abortion in the past(when someone says only one it's always more than that). she could also have had a very discouraging past. She took 2 weeks off to know what cards to use( there were no robbers.. the crying was to soften u). I believe she really wants u.. thats why she came back but I'm sure she's hiding much more. To make her confess tell her u know everything about her past.. that's cos she believes u know a little hence the "robbers story"
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by scachy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Reminds me of my facial expression the day I missed my flight. grin grin

Anyway,it could be true,it could be false, but for whatever it is, if u leave her for another gal, how many of her (new gal) past atrocities do u know?
U can ask her family member about the incident if u v any at ur disposal. Or u can burry the hatchet for now, come rain come sunshine, the truth muse show up someday.
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by TomPulseNigeria: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
When she dey chop your money, she no rmbr say robbers rob am, abi? There is God in everytin we do. She com show 2wks afta? Chai!...oya Samfigo1..over to you
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by cybriz82(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ask her to give u d address of d armed robbers.so u cn go n confirm it urself.
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by titsqueez(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
My friend bury the hatchet...

...in her back! angry
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by qrymz(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Samfigo1:

That's all stories man. Dated a girl who lied to me about being a virgin until I had my way two weeks after we met and I discovered she was as open as hell's gate. I never got angry and that made her panic. She left my house, came back the next day and gave me a dumb story abt how she lost her virginity. I just smiled and she remained restless.... She gave me 6 more stories afterwards and I told her I didn't wanna hear anymore so I didn't get to hear anymore.....

Ur babe had two weeks to compose a story for u but unfortunately didn't perfect it. Just act like u heard gist abt who got her pregnant and how u confronted her abt it since u would feel beta if she told u the truth and you'd be surprised how she'd spill the whole truth out

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Creamish(f): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
ilawanson44:

...and u know this for certain because u are her god and creator?? smh

This is exactly the reason why rape victims keep their mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
poshestmina:
You both are perfect for each other undecided
One mumu question deserves a mumu answer
Whats mumu about that question?
Don't know why girls always want to eat their cake and then still have it.
Am not particularly the good girl seeking kind of person but i hate it when girls "slut about" and never want to be asked about it.

You want guys to basically accept every LovePeddler that comes their way.
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by bigass123(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
You're a super bad gurl boo

poshestmina:
You both are perfect for each other undecided
One mumu question deserves a mumu answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.