Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (64316 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by raystanley(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Probably d guy later sensed u re an Ololosho gurl... from d content and theme of ur story it tells it all...u re...
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by lilkudos(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
i don't even understand your point @op.

you come here to talk trash.. like you are a saint or what you'll still see some shameless yorubas and hausas ...

yoruba people can divorce eh!! just a lil misunderstanding can tear them apart and you call that stupid love??

we igbos hardly divorce.... i can vouch.. though angry angry angry

just do your homework well before rushing to nonsense things like this,,,, you probably should get a life... you just jobless undecided undecided undecided

nekwanu m anya oo

person go just come online dey bluff nonsense things about other tribes and afterwards they'll say igbo's do this one and that one

anyways... this doesn't change nothing .... we'll still date whoever we wanna date... so far as the person loves us... #shikina

#abeg leave trash for lawma

#real_kudos
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by doveda: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

lmao gringrin my sister in the struggle

then you must have gotten my post wrong,you can check my former posts on tribe,am no bigot

I just joke around

BTW,misspicy is not liable for any post made on here gringrin am a funnyiest(my word for fun catcher)

Okaycheesy
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by IkpuMmadu: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
obinnashady:
Ikpu Onye Ara

Maka why ? Lol
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by chuose: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]NAIRALAND AND IT'S IGBOPHOBIA[/size]

It's not just Nairaland but also the West & North.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
kaziblake:
They are all the same thing. No one is perfect and no one is different.
gbam.!!! u get sense.
no tribe is completely good or bad ..
. some people have encountered good ones and also bad ones
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Fourwinds: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
refiner:
lol......dis gal funny die,,,its barely a month and u are already finkin of marrying him.....maybe why he left u was becos u just fell easily for him and he may den fink u re too loose.......wen u we're eating his money and enjoying free rides from him,u no remember say him be demon ooo...na after he left ur cheap body,dats wen u remember to call him a demon........kwantinue...mtsheeew
meeehhhn u dey vex oooo...
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by donephi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

remind me who you are again please

besides your likes never increased the money in my account,ion think your dislike will decrease it

niggur/bae with identity crisis,please swerve undecided
Wicked
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by femynho(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
UNDISPUTED TRASH
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Gim2001ym(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
You met a guy you never know any member of his families and you opened your leg for him and you have gut to come here and tell us that Igbo guys are the demons. No you are too cheap. I sensed he must have sensed it that you are cheap and are this type of chewing gum girls you are. My advice for you is to re think your life. You are not going to end well like this. Accept Jesus into your life and repent. Your God ordained Good husband will come.
Any lady that loves free things will never be free from relationship calamities
I am married in case nairalanders want to abuse me. I was once single but with a difference
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by refiner(f): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Fourwinds:
meeehhhn u dey vex oooo...
cool....gals are annoying sometimes jare
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by madridsta007(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
GurlFriend:
Yoruba guys have of recent been labelled as 'Yoruba demons' in the dating game. This phrase has nothing to do with ethnicity and everything to do with their heartbreaking prowess.

However, this girl took to twitter to dispute this. She says Igbo guys are worse than 'Yoruba demons' when it comes to shredding a woman's heart like onions on grater.

I really don't want to pass judgement so i will leave you to read and decide if she is right.

From bottom to top.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-3aPOjhgXJJk/VpNvTzwxh7I/AAAAAAAATuw/F527LSSvx60/s1600/3.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YHMbSgkMffY/VpNvWe82AVI/AAAAAAAATu4/vQ3UyrQGBPc/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZSzIwrkEoS0/VpNvYPGwFiI/AAAAAAAATvA/XqG3hJ72CFU/s1600/1.JPG[/img]

Rubbish. You went out with, fornicated with, hung around with someone whose identity you never confirmed or inquired in detail. It could be anyone any guy from any tribe. He possibly could have given you his nickname and. You opened your legs for him and you feel that your mistake- which you do not regard as a fault of yours- is enough to disparage a nation of people (Igbos)? It appears your cheapness is much deeper than I previously thought.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by 1miccza: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
My thought exactly

I feel lyk some lowlifes are hiding under the aegis of women to spit vitriol on igbo boiyz.

Just imagine the irrational predudice of generalization, just bcs of her romantic misadvanture with a suppose igbo guy

"Yoruba boiyz are demons, igbo boiyz are devils".

How can one come to that conclusion when he/she haven't come in contact with all yoruba and igbo boiyz. angry
[/size]

Exactly!!!Nice Observation
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Odigokogadi: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
cold:
The story doesn't make any sense
it really doesn't!
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Men on here are mean undecided

You miss the part he told her he wants marriage from her embarassed yes she is dumb to believe and then rant after two weeks grin but you guys need to stop playing on our need for love and marriage. God is watching and judges by intention and not action.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by modelly: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mehn, I have had my own share too of this ibo tin, Mehn they dnt even mean well for dem selves, not to talk of u, my was exactly the same with urs, at first it was rosy, all the promise and attentions, but suddenly, he calls ones in blue moon, takes foreva to respond to chat, this is a guy I had built my tomoro with, I Didt like him nor his person at first, but he lured me into liking him. God will help us from them
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
tpiah2:

Your gif is too s.tupid bro.

You are unable to get a girlfriend I assume?

Yes. Can please have yours? Please ejoor cry cry cry
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Tosinville(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
modelly:
Mehn, I have had my own share too of this ibo tin, Mehn they dnt even mean well for dem selves, not to talk of u, my was exactly the same with urs, at first it was rosy, all the promise and attentions, but suddenly, he calls ones in blue moon, takes foreva to respond to chat, this is a guy I had built my tomoro with, I Didt like him nor his person at first, but he lured me into liking him. God will help us from them
maybe yo monkey isn't like the way he expected yo face to be lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by passionate88: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
After reading the tweets, I realised that girls are the most confused species in the entire universe. If the guy had been broke, she'd have said 'I want him to ask me for like 2 months before I can consider him' but since the guy has a little cash ,she readily accepted his proposal. I stand by what I have been saying since: Naija girls are just not worth it. Most sha, not all

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
iceberylin:
You don't repent and expect good things immediately...

FWB girl. angry
simply put, she's one of those school prostitutes, (runs girls) ; I wonder how in her whole life, sshe expects a young gguy to marry a public toilet, the guy just collected his fair share... she had better continue sharing the honeypot @ least she's paid for it
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
passionate88:
After reading the tweets, I realised that girls are the most confused species in the entire universe. If the guy had been broke, she'd have said 'I want him to ask me for like 2 months before I can consider him' but since the guy has a little cash ,she readily accepted his proposal. I stand by what I have been saying since: Naija girls are just not worth it. Most sha, not all
Stop being silly boy; all are not worth it; they re Low lifes

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Amjustme: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Babe! U act lyk a LovePeddler.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by modelly: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tosinville:
maybe yo monkey isn't like the way he expected yo face to be lipsrsealed
Bros We are sharing experiences not insult
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Tosinville(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Raymondenyi:

No be 9ja girls fault na, na FG cause am lol
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Tosinville(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
modelly:

Bros We are sharing experiences not insult
Hell naw, I wasn't trying to insult you, I'm just giving out my opinion
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Livirak: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
All dis poor cheap Yoruba girls.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

I don't have a tribe am a Nigerian tongue
!!!PERFECT!!!.You re indeed a nationalist.I love you for that.In my last conference speech titled "NIGERIA.CAN WE SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THAT TUNNEL".I emphasis much on my concept that Nigeria is still a tribal Entity and also stressed that in order for any nation to thrive towards attaining a greater height,Every Ethnic/Tribes must identify with the national attachment Rather than Ethnic and Tribal lines.for example in the States no one's gaves a damn about your tribe.They all work together towards attaining perfection in their various endeavour.That is Still one of the major reasons why we have not attain a developed status. Whenever I analyse The Algerian rapid Economic development with that of Nigeria .uncontrolable tears stream down my eyes.cause I know that with the vast resources at our disposal and also the oil boom of the 70s we could have been outstanding among other African nation and also the rest of the world.I might be a biafran but I love nigeria and had wanted her to succeed.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by McSquishi(f): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
gcode123:

i bet he was talking about your cleavage tongue.

dont get me wrong you are fine

undecided undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by passionate88: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Raymondenyi:

Generalisation is not good sha.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by stabbo: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
lilkudos:
i don't even understand your point @op.

you come here to talk trash.. like you are a saint or what you'll still see some shameless yorubas and hausas ...

yoruba people can divorce eh!! just a lil misunderstanding can tear them apart and you call that stupid love??

we igbos hardly divorce.... i can vouch.. though angry angry angry

just do your homework well before rushing to nonsense things like this,,,, you probably should get a life... you just jobless undecided undecided undecided

nekwanu m anya oo

person go just come online dey bluff nonsense things about other tribes and afterwards they'll say igbo's do this one and that one

anyways... this doesn't change nothing .... we'll still date whoever we wanna date... so far as the person loves us... #shikina

#abeg leave trash for lawma

#real_kudos

Can a day go by in Nigeria without you filthy mofos mentioning Yoruba people? It seems you hateful igbo perps have a hard on for yorubas, no wonder you all refuse to to return to your desolate, cursed land despite the obvious envy and hate you have for yorubas, you choose to shamefully stay and dispute ownership of their land with them. Many of you igbos are too aggressive, primitive, very disrespectful and mannerless...you have low self esteem from being underachieving traders and fraudsters who have to scavenge and depend on other regions in Nigeria to survive. Yoruba people are not the cause of your misfortune, our problem is that we are too meek and accommodating, or else war would've broken out long ago if you try this rubbish with any other tribe...it's not your fault angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.