Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (64323 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Trash...
Done... where's the bad side of spicy...?!
go check Feb 15 to Dec 31 you will see it tonguetonguetongue
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Trash...
Done... where's the bad side of spicy...?!
go check Feb 15 to Dec 31 you will see it tonguetonguetongue
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by refiner(f): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
lol......dis gal funny die,,,its barely a month and u are already finkin of marrying him.....maybe why he left u was becos u just fell easily for him and he may den fink u re too loose.......wen u we're eating his money and enjoying free rides from him,u no remember say him be demon ooo...na after he left ur cheap body,dats wen u remember to call him a demon........kwantinue...mtsheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided

#trash. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by danbrowndmf(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lols.This girl in question is my friend on twitter.lemme go call her to come see how far bloggers have pasted her story grin

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by callherspices(f): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
zubby29:
grin grin grin grin continue catchin ur fun jare

kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Obviously this girl is a babyish infatuated slowpoke...

The guy needed fun and you helped him out simple! After all, with all your friends with benefits (FWB) bill shot, why would u expect a man to marry you just because of two weeks of easily opening ur filthy crab infested vaginosis destroyed ex-treasure hole?

You're the real demon... expecting a man to marry u within two weeks of meeting him. Gold digger demon

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by jaydee87(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
My thought exactly

I feel lyk some lowlifes are hiding under the aegis of women to spit vitriol on igbo boiyz.

Just imagine the irrational predudice of generalization, just bcs of her romantic misadvanture with a suppose igbo guy

"Yoruba boiyz are demons, igbo boiyz are devils".

How can one come to that conclusion when he/she haven't come in contact with all yoruba and igbo boiyz. angry
[/size]
. exactly my thought when people say a religious sect are evil...
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Bobplanner: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Akpiri ogologo
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Mabelenena(f): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
[b][/b] PLS LADY GO GET A DECENT JOB AND GET BUSY SO GUYS WUD STOP USING AS intimacy gadget angry
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by morganwizzy55(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
That lady is a slowpoke, according to what I read does not guarantee her to call any tribes bad name, all what that happened is that, he just want to get you laid, not for serous r/ship which you ladies normally do.. So it's just an example to show all this die hard chiks who get being tough when ask out for dating. So e dey pain you when they break your heart but una too dey fond of that

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
One girl's unsavory dating experience does not represent the experience of all other girls.
I bet there are Chinese and Japanese demons as well.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Poseidon000: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
solonazzy:

Did u come in contact with every yoruba guy b4 generalizing all to b demons?..... Hypocrite
[size=13pt]
Seem lyk you didn't deduce my comment.

Go back and reread,but this time, "slowly". When you are done we can discuss.
[/size]
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by rman: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
gcode123:
What is demon demon you people are shouting up and down cant a guy break up again ni, is it by force to marry you? Because we make love does not mean im in love and even if im in love it does not mean you are right for me naa, why do you girls get this things twisted.

See ehn to minimize heartbreak, dont have sex before you marry him, let him know from the jump you are not into dating and you are looking for something serious.

Stop calling men demons. we just know what we want from the begining

[size=14pt]Infact for me, if i have sex with a girl im sure i wont marry her cos i date only really descent God fearing girls and a god fearing girl would either be a virgin or a girl who has repented and wont compromise anymore no matter what the guy does.....The easiest way to loose a level headed serious guy is to give in to his sex demands, he will do and flee, cos while you are givin him that professional head or riding him professionally, he would be thinking;

i) damn this girl must have practised this thing a lot, i cant trust this geh o, just finish and go home abeg, when next im Hot i will call you
ii) I hope she doesnt say "i love you" cos i will just vomit now.

Help yourselves and say no till you marry, the serious one will wait cos he actually loves you.
[/size]

Hypocrisy of the highest order. U sleep with a girl to determine if she is decent or not, then u dump her because she must be lose because she agreed to sleep with u as her boyfriend...chai!

Who are the people raising boys with such warped mentality?

U should be ashamed of yourself and u will end up living a miserable life if u do not change your ways.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by IJOBA2: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
cold:
The story doesn't make any sense
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IGBO MEN... THE GIRL IS JUST AN A.S.S HOLE
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Laredojohn(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
hmm to me ooo, most gals that call Yoruba guys demons do so because , manipulating Yoruba guys not as easy as other tribes, most Yoruba guys cannot be fooled as other tribes are, though its not a general rule, I have seen where gals manipulate some sort of guys till the extent they answer to the commands of the gals, anyways , whatever experience anyone has is to the type of guy they date, being a demon or not , isn't a matter of tribe, some silly Yoruba guys still eat vegetable and forget who they truly are....just my opinion , quote me not , rather say yours ....
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by chiedu7: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=14pt]NAIRALAND AND IT'S IGBOPHOBIA[/size]

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
GurlFriend:
Yoruba guys have of recent been labelled as 'Yoruba demons' in the dating game. This phrase has nothing to do with ethnicity and everything to do with their heartbreaking prowess.

However, this girl took to twitter to dispute this. She says Igbo guys are worse than 'Yoruba demons' when it comes to shredding a woman's heart like onions on grater.

I really don't want to pass judgement so i will leave you to read and decide if she is right.

From bottom to top.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-3aPOjhgXJJk/VpNvTzwxh7I/AAAAAAAATuw/F527LSSvx60/s1600/3.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YHMbSgkMffY/VpNvWe82AVI/AAAAAAAATu4/vQ3UyrQGBPc/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZSzIwrkEoS0/VpNvYPGwFiI/AAAAAAAATvA/XqG3hJ72CFU/s1600/1.JPG[/img]
u meet guy for road, u feel im handsomeness, em chyke u, take u out ,invite u, den Bleep u. Na him tell yu mk u fall ehh. Nd u r here sayin igbo guys re d real demon. D guy did d work of a player
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by knightsTempler: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
What a load of bolloks!

Next pls!!!!
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by idtreasures(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is a ranting of a frustrated old cargo
who refused to listen to her mother’s
admonitions. When she was jumping
from one guy to another what else was she expecting
but heartache. She can’t eat her cake
and have it. If she has not dated dozens
and thousands of Igbo guys, where did she
obtain the statistics to demonize all Igbo guys.
The only thing she needs is repentance and
deliverance and not venting her frustration
on Ibo guys.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
RickRichards:

#trash. undecided
undecidedundecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
RickRichards:

#trash. undecided
undecidedundecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by femi4: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided
Omo alaileko jatijati
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Akan2011(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmm Quite a story
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by missyadorable(f): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Raaabbish ranting!

I thought the guy even did SOMETHING BAD to her...

What about me that an Igbo guy planned to sacrifice for money rituals until I regained my self...I didn't go about hating them cos I know it's not ALL igbo guys that would do that.I only did myself a huge favour by relocating away from igboland and avoiding every form of friendship that could lead to a relationship with any of them...I learnt my lesson!
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
McSquishi:
That doesn't sound like a demon to me. It sounds like a relationship that started fast & fizzled fast. Sometimes you take a chance on quick romance and are married 30+ years like my parents, sometimes it dies as quickly as it began. No need to call the guy a demon for that. He could have been as genuinely excited about her as she was about him at the start but then his mind changed. They're both adults. It happens.

Hmm! Ur parents came out with a nice end product. Natural beauty.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
rman:

Hypocrisy of the highest order. U sleep with a girl to determine if she is decent or not, then u dump her because she must be lose because she agreed to sleep with u as her boyfriend...chai!

Who are the people raising boys with such warped mentality?

U should be ashamed of yourself and u will end up living a miserable life if u do not change your ways.

Why should i be ashamed? our world view is different, and if you dont understand a comment dont be in a haste to reply.

Summary is i wont sleep with a girl i love before i marry her, i have never had sex with my girlfriend, its just me.

so if you disagree you can make you counsel without using words like ashamed, people raising people with warped, and miserable.....
Just jump on a comment accusing anothers parent without letting an opposing view simmer undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by McSquishi(f): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
dumo1:

Hmm! Ur parents came out with a nice end product. Natural beauty.

Aww, Very kind! Thank you! :-)
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by temidayodamoye(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
...and she claimed to be a uite # disappointed
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
femi4:
Omo alaileko jatijati
won tun ti tu e sile abi....

wait,who let this dog out? undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by linearity: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
famouswheelz:

sorry wah is FWB girl
FWB - Friends with Benefits

That is a code name for oloshi, the only difference is, they do stand on the street side or rent a room at the popular beer parlor or hotel in town. They are open to date with no strings attached and the benefits is bedmatics, plus the guy have to pay his way for the bedmatics sessions; and since no strings are attached and no commitment, they can date multiple men simultaneously and the guy is equally free to roam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.