Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair (2151 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Brazillian Peruvian Unprocessed:::: / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
A girl told me she want to make her hair.I am thinking of giving her the money but i want to know the price.I am not a maga though.I just want to surprise her for new year.If it is beyond my reach i will tell her"baby,i can't afford it"Please i want to know the price.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Awwwwwe! embarassed sweet!

they're of types actually...depending on Your budget.

Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by TrapLORD(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
A girl told me she want to make her hair.I am thinking of giving her the money but i want to know the price.I am not a maga though.I just want to surprise her for new year.If it is beyond my reach i will tell her"baby,i can't afford it"Please i want to know the price.

You are, you just don't know it yet.

I bet if its a guy like you that begs you for that money to solve his problem, you'll tell him how hard the economy is.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Give her money for something more rewarding. Perhaps buy her a book. The hair would only last for a short while and then she'll have to turn back to you for another one.
What would you do then Op?
I bet you're setting yourself up for something with this surprise.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by obiorathesubtle: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided where all these loyal woman wrapper dey come out from naaa?? Nawao.. Who open gate??!..

I'm 1000000% sure na your kind of maga your own blood go ask for 10naira to buy pure water and you go talk say you no get! But you dy save all the tiny pocket money ya parents dy give you to buy brazilian hair for woman wey no go even kiss you sef talkless of to give you yansh wey you go fûck..smh.. Then when you broke, you go expect another guy to give you small cash you go use sustain..
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by amtaken(f): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Original Brazilian hair goes for n45k per pack and she needs 3 packs. Fixing might cost between N5k and N5k depending on the salon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by bettercreature(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
It depends on the lenght and if its Virgin hair or the other one i forgot
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Theanonymous9: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:

Dil.do? Hehehe u be maga
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
TrapLORD:

I bet if its a guy like you that begs you for that money to solve his problem, you'll tell him how hard the economy is.
I haven't given her the money yet.I just want to know the price.Mind you,i give to anyone who give genuine reason on what to use the money for.Some guyz beg for money only to give it to their girlfriends,smoke weed or shekpe.If i look at a guy i already know what he needs the money for.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Theanonymous9: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
amtaken:
Original Brazilian hair goes for n45k per pack and she needs 3 packs. Fixing might cost between N5k and N5k depending on the salon.

Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
PushMusic:
Give her money for something more rewarding. Perhaps buy her a book. The hair would only last for a short while and then she'll have to turn back to you for another one.
What would you do then Op?
I bet you're setting yourself up for something with this surprise.
I have changed my mind already.I will buy her a pack of tom tom.Thanks.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
amtaken:

Are you serious?You mean, girls carry #45k on their head?
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
I have changed my mind already.I will buy her a pack of tom tom.Thanks.
Dies. grin
Are you for real?
How old is this lady in question.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
see how they convinced the guy not to buy his gf Brazilian hair
the height of wickedness
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Alocia(f): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin not too much...

50k would do kiss
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
PushMusic:

Dies. grin
Are you for real?
How old is this lady in question.
She is in her mid 20s.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Alocia:
grin not too much...

50k would do kiss
How much is the hair you are wearing and what is it name?
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
mistytohcute:
see how they convinced the guy not to buy his gf Brazilian hair

the height of wickedness
I really value their advice.I no wan end up drinking garri because i want make a girl happy.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Armedrobbers will start robbing girls brazillian hair o.I was thinking that buying and fixing a brazillian hair would cost around #2 to 3k!
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by IamLucy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
Armedrobbers will start robbing girls brazillian hair o.I was thinking that buying and fixing a brazillian hair would cost around #2 to 3k!
weavon is weavon.whether brazillian or synthentic.
the price of fixing hair differs from shop to shop,but fixing hair starts from 800 upwards
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by IamLucy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
amtaken:

undecided
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
IamLucy:
the price of fixing hair differs from shop to shop,but fixing hair starts from 800 upwards
Is it the fixing(style)that is called a brazillian or buying the hair per se?
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Alocia:
grin not too much...
50k would do kiss
Who pays for girls hair then?
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
I really value their advice.I no wan end up drinking garri because i want make a girl happy.

common joor

blessed are those who make their gfs happy, for they shall be rewarded mightily
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by IamLucy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
Is it the fixing(style)that is called a brazillian or buying the hair per se?
it is the hair(weavon) thats called brazillian...not the fixing
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Leriebloom(f): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
You musnt buy ur gf brazilian hair. You can go for something cheaper like perfumes, i bet you wont spend up to 45k. You can buy a perfume for 25k unless u r not serious bout buying the girl a gift
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
You musnt buy ur gf brazilian hair. You can go for something cheaper like perfumes, i bet you wont spend up to 45k. You can buy a perfume for 25k unless u r not serious bout buying the girl a gift
The perfume i use is sold for #1k.It is what i can afford for myself that i will buy for her o.My budget for her is between 2k or 2.5k.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Kaylexzy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Alocia:
grin not too much...

50k would do kiss

50 Wat shocked

Dat will buy a plot of land in OP's village o... grin

But girls sha?? Will that hair make her more beautiful dan Nadia Buari?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Leriebloom(f): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
The perfume i use is sold for #1k.It is what i can afford for myself that i will buy for her o.My budget for her is between 2k or 2.5k.
Then buy wat ur budget can carry. You wont kill ur self.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by nellaluv(f): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
IamLucy:

N800 ke for fixing Brazilian hair? Brazilian hair o... not the sponge most girls call weave.

@op

Depending on the saloon and location it's between N2,500-N5,000
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Monalisa185(f): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
you didn't mention whether she asked you for a Brazilian weavon specifically... ..
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by onstelly(f): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
TrapLORD:

Haba kilode
Is not a bad thing nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretly Looking For In Women / Can 10K Be Enough To Host A Birthday Party In A Hotel / If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.