Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? (1684 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by slary(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2005
Your immediate brother inpregnated your fiancee, what would be your verdict?

Preparation has reach an advance stage to take your wife to be to the alter, then suddenly your younger brother called, that he is on his way to you, kindly arrange for his accommodation.

But unfortunately you could not secure any. Due to the nature of your job,you can't come back home that night co's you are very busy, then you ordered your brother to stay at the guest room within the complex, but rather your fiancee objected to that, she can't be left alone in the apartment.

At last the worst happens, after one night your fiancee is pregnant for your brother.What would be your reaction at that point in time if it happens to be you. Come along with me FOLKS shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by razor(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2005
No big deal, call off the wedding and wish both a "Happy Marital Life"
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2005
good idea, but what if you love the girl? will let her go like that?
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by Seun(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2005
If you've been engaging in premarital sex with your fiancee and you now discover that she's pregnant, how would you now jump to the conclusion that the baby belongs to your brother? Wouldn't you assume that the baby is yours?
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by casper(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2005
yes that is true seun,but if i have not been, then i will just gladly and happily say GOODBYE!!!! grin grin
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by fabian(f): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2005
i'm a lady, so if my fiance impregnates my Sister, i'll DUMP HIM!
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by opeke: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2005
lipsrsealed God forbid! It is not my portion in Jesus name, AMEN. angry
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by daveone: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2005
there is no big deal,we have to make it secret.
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by opeke: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2005
No big deal u say! shocked. hmm, well, u obviously have no taste or u have been caught in this situation b4. i still say it is vile lipsrsealed
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by alheri(f): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2005
opeke pls dont put Jesus into dis. haba!!! eh,if u like marry da girl if u dont like dont marry her ke. Or beta still go and impregnate her sister and call it a truce!
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by chum(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2005
If, i quote you "then you ordered your brother to stay at the guest room within the complex, but rather your fiancee objected to that, she can't be left alone in the apartment."
it then means the girl had something in mind
for that reason i will call the married off, cause she will repeat that act, especially when i will not be around 4 a while.

women are somehow you know, that fact can be a treat to the marriage.
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by fabian(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2005
@ chum
how are women somehow? please expantiate!
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by alheri(f): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2005
Chum yes oh, expantiate!
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by Seun(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2005
He means to say that women are "confused and confusing"!
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by opeke: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2005
women r not "confused and confusing". it is the men that fail to understand them
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by fabian(f): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2005
tell him jorr
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by amaikama(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2007
well, since she was coming to a family in slow pace and she find a better and fastest mean of coming like a super sonic jet, then i say welcome. just let them!
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by kike001(f): 12:24pm On May 18, 2007
dats just disgutsing i wont talk 2 both of em i might be heart bronken but i wont let dat get 2 me just move on wit life in it
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by bebe2007(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2007
Sounds like "Home Video" to me. cheesy Wish them luck and take a hike. You dont need such people around you.
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by trutalk(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2007
angry ACTUALLY ITS NOT REALLY EASY, SIMPLY LEAVE THE GIRL FOR HIM. LIFE GOES ON.
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by kemoade(f): 1:15pm On May 18, 2007
that is the very silly of my brother if had to that. l will leave both of them and accept it as faith.
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by SweetT1: 1:22pm On May 18, 2007
@slary
No qualms, atleast she kept it in the family. I will gently transfer all the wedding plans to my brother and find me another woman. What kind of a woman would do his soon to be brother in-law after they met in one night?? She has gotta be a NYMPHO ! You are lucky not to have taken her to the altar yet ! She would have even sample your Dad !
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by luxoire(f): 1:28pm On May 18, 2007
it's one thing to cheat, it's another thing to cheat with family/friends of someone.

I DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING WITH CLOSE FAMILY/FRIENDS MEMBERS, so i say leave her. If u stay with her, ur going to always hate ur brother and its always going to eat at u on the inside, and u might transfer it to the child. seeing as u would be raising your STEP-DAUGHTER/NIECE, Try to reconcile and forgive ur brother.

Let her go for now, cancel the wedding, and see if she and ur brother hook up. it might be, they were the ones who whould have been getting married. If not, and u still love her, and believe she is truly sorry, then after a while see how things go and give her a second chance. but i say dont rush down the alter with her if u bear a grudge
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by moondust(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2007
shit happens. I walk away
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by Trip4eni(f): 2:50pm On May 12, 2008
ABEG!!! na nigerian film?
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by aAK1(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2008
I will never talk to both of them 4 the rest of my life.
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by aAK1(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2008
I will never talk to both of them 4 the rest of my life.
Re: Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? by konkocious(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2008
well life goes on cuz is not the end of the world

afterall she is in hurry and she find alternative dat will make her be mother faster so good luck to them.

and mind you i will never do anything to them but wat will treat their fork up is tag with them [b][/b]SHAME

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept His Proposal? / The 5 Questions Most Feared By Men / I Just Dumped Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.