Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share (1194 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by IntimateGist: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
What life lesson did you learn in your last relationship..............?

1. To be more faithful

2. Never to trust again

3. Avoid third parties

4. No sex on first date

5. Avoid excessive demand

6. Be more appreciative

7. Never to lie again

8. Give more time to spouse

9. Others

Please share!
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Others cheesy

I make mistakes alot gotto learn from it ni

grin kiss so many shreks to get prince charming
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by vizkiz: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
cheat or be cheated on

1 Like

Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by funsho75(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
all human are the same, we only demand for the same thing in different way..

2 Likes

Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by dollyjoy(f): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
I learnt never to be too inquisitive cos you may not be strong enough to handle the truth when it's eventually let out!

Let things be the way they are!

1 Like

Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by Omotayor123(f): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
I learnt never to be too inquisitive cos you may not be strong enough to handle the truth when it's eventually let out!

Let things be the way they are!

Better to know... The past may come back to hunt, so if you know what's coming in advance... You won't feel so bad.

Plus, knowing each other's past leaves no room for future black mail
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by dollyjoy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omotayor123:

Better to know... The past may come back to hunt, so if you know what's coming in advance... You won't feel so bad.

Plus, knowing each other's past leaves no room for future black mail
what you dnt know cant kill you.

I get your point btw but what i mean by that is entirely different from what you wrote!wink
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Not all men that are good in bed are good out of bed, know when this is the case and act appropriately wink
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by dollyjoy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
skarlett:
Not all men that are good in bed are good out of bed, know when this is the case and act appropriately wink
hahahahahahahahahaha.this got me laughing real hard!

True talk!

1 Like

Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by Dammiesugar(f): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Never to trust again
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by Omotayor123(f): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
what you dnt know cant kill you.

I get your point btw but what i mean by that is entirely different from what you wrote!wink
What you don't know can't kill you - - - - - What if you find out by chance later Better to kill all the possibilities.

Bottom line... You should be ready to accept your partner's past regardless.
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by dollyjoy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omotayor123:

What you don't know can't kill you - - - - - What if you find out by chance later Better to kill all the possibilities.

Bottom line... You should be ready to accept your partner's past regardless.
cheesycheesycheesy

ok,i agreed!

1 Like

Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by fweshyboi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dammiesugar:
Never to trust again

give time and knw type of guy you going for.. test him and let him prove his love
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by Emac34: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Never to love again
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by dhummystecah(f): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
I learnt that too much mystery turns one into a mystery too.
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by masinga07(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
That not all adventures end in climax.
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
That Not all things that glitter; shine lipsrsealed
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by myfantasies(f): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2016
Don't trust too much

Don't love too much

Don't hope too much

Because dat too much can hurt so much
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by Csami(m): 12:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Never ever ever trust your girlfriend. Never!
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Never say the truth to emotional people, sometimes they can't just handle it undecided

bottom line...........

Know your partner smiley
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by IntimateGist: 6:52am On Jan 12, 2016
OK... Please share
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by prettymina(f): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Never to show off boyfriend too much on social media cus wen the relationship did nt work out,it will be a shame...Talking frm experience. cry
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by cruzita(f): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2016
don't give all your love to one man,keep some to yourself because u might need it later
Re: What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share by zyzxx(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Kai. quote of life ;DKai. quote of life

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Fellow Guys Are Always Hating On A Guy When He Is Cute? / 23 Things A Man Must Never Do To A Lady!!!in This 21st Century. / Am I Overreacting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.