Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 (38296 Views)

Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Akaolisa: 1:58am On Jan 16, 2016
Hotdiamond:
Ya. Nova launcher is the most future packed launcher. That's why it's the highest rated in Google play store.
simply the best
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Akaolisa: 2:00am On Jan 16, 2016
ayolafeh:
there's nothing like mini simcard. We have the normal sim card, the micro and the nano
This English you are speaking se
f, you still did not answer her question, shey you know
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Akaolisa: 2:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Chiakaebe:
Please what is the difference between micro sim card and mini sim card?
its micro and nano. nano is basically the smaller version of the micro. with micro sim, you still have plastic around the edges but nano is basically just the metal panel. Ni difference in the two though. OEMs just use nano when they want to make their phones smaller and thinner.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 3:43am On Jan 16, 2016
YOU AND YOUR BROTHER HAD BETTER NOT DULL.
Akaolisa:
i hope it would be like this for a while before it wears out, cos brother is looking to get the phone sef becau
se of the good battery reviews
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Kaffytee01: 7:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Wawu. Please how much is this m5 beast? Also can't I just download another ui from playstore?
mogreen22:
the m5, i Played with it at slot and i must say, the phone beat my note4 hands down, the only thing i just keep complaining about is the ui of the gionee, i so much hate it
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Kaffytee01: 7:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Why please? Is it that the design is the best or that it is the easiest to use?
Akaolisa:
simply the best
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Mariamo88: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Exactly. Like what if your phone falls inside water? You can't even quickly remove the battery, you'll have to buy another phone
mogreen22:
removable batteries are better off. First for someone like me that does not like to carry power bank around. It's saves me a whole lot. I can purchase a second battery, once that one is down, i would insert the other one, that saves me the śtress of carrying power bank while i walk. Also, incase the battery has some issues, one can just remove it and get another one, but for a non removable one, one would have to take it down to the service centers to get it fixed
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Mariamo88: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Gionee p5w
Nuuru:
What phone is that?

Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Mariamo88: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Thank you for this chairman. Everything you have said is very true
Phonewiz:
It is purely a marketing strategy. Manufactureres want your phone to spoil fast so you'll get a new one. That is what you get in a capitalist economy. Some people say nonremovable batteries promote reduced phone size and larger battery capacity but this is a lie. The Samsung Galaxy note 5 has the same dimensions and 10% less battery capacity than the note 4, yet it has nonremovable battery. Don't be deceived.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Phonewiz: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2016
True it is a lovely device but there are better phones at that price like Gionee so why should I settle for less?
MistyDave:

As for the battery, I'll say its average compared to some gionee products but has a battery saver tech which is decent enuf for regular use while the UI is stock android which is rather boring for those who don't like stock android. Aside this, it's a lovely device and I'll say am enjoying it.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Phonewiz: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Okay o
MistyDave:

Lol did you see the pix I shared earlier ? the back cover is not metal but plastic contrary to wat people say. VISIT this link plsssss geek.ng/2015/09/infinix-hot-2-hands-on-review-android-in-its-almost-purest-form.html
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by ayolafeh: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Akaolisa:
This English you are speaking se
f, you still did not answer her question, shey you know
there's nothing like a mini sim card.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2016
mogreen22:
google stock rom is shiiit also. Touch wiz Is the best
hian. Stock ROM trumps all. No clusters, easy to use and simple to the eyes
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Mariamo88:
Exactly. Like what if your phone falls inside water? You can't even quickly remove the battery, you'll have to buy another phone
that's you should get smartphone that have warranty cover and can provide after sales service
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2016
Mariamo88:
Please what is the significance of removable battery in phone? Is it good or bad?
if you are a geek and power user you would want a removable battery so you can switch one for the other due to power.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2016
kesses:
somehow sha but optimization matters. iphone 6 has less than 2000 mah
and the iPhone 6 has one of the worst battery life compared to other smartphone
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2016
kesses:
gionee is more preferable to infinix though
yeah they are. But gionee is being killed out there though. They need to put money and increase their marketing strategy
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Kyase:

not my hot 2 2g ram
they made a special hot2 for you ?
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2016
bossoftech:
calm down shidren, megapixels dont mean better camera. Do you want to tell me the 20.7mp camera of zero 3 is better than the iphone 6s camera? Dont let these Chinesse people deceive you with numbers jere.
this is absolutely a great point. No be by number
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by shakaz(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Chiakaebe:
This is what I have operating on my phone. I don't even know what launcher it is. Can someone help?
To me that above is the best launcher I have ever seen. So matured and unique. gives me the iPhone feeling. smiley ...it is called Nocturne
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Kyase(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2016
kessintona:
they made a special hot2 for you ?
That's how it seems
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by kesses: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2016
HTC ui should not be among the others. that shi is the bomb
mogreen22:
for me its touchwiz, sony ui then others
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Kaffytee01:
Wawu. Please how much is this m5 beast? Also can't I just download another ui from playstore?
46500, the phone has the new usb type c, fastcharge, ir blaster, you can be switching your tv, ac etc with your phone.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by kesses: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2016
the 6plus has less than 3,000 and one of the best battery life on a smartphone.
kessintona:
and the iPhone 6 has one of the worst battery life compared to other smartphone
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by kesses: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2016
trust them to do just that.
kessintona:
yeah they are. But gionee is being killed out there though. They need to put money and increase their marketing strategy
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by kesses: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2016
that is true. but variety is the spice of life right
ayolafeh:
but android stock ROM is less cluttered than all the customized one
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Kaffytee01:
also the battery 6020mah. Kai you go dey beg make the battery go down sef
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by babafrey: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2016
yes it does. amigo is gionee stock ui
goziesweetie:
Does the m5 use amigo UI?
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by babafrey: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2016
very true. Gionee is really making waves.
tejuwhales:

let us not deceive ourselves. they can't do better than they are presently doing. haha! Gionee is still boss over them.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by babafrey: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2016
the icons are good no doubt. i just hate that it doesnt have a menu icon.
tejuwhales:

guy, this is one of the best android custom pre-installed UIs out there o. Apart from the ones that are turned into apps, this is actually one of the best. There icons are better than those on tecno
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by babafrey: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2016
gionee always listen so i am also certain think the steps wont take long to come.
tejuwhales:

I think just a little advanced step would do the magic, they are almost there.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by babafrey: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2016
hmmm. if i hear
ayolafeh:
baba loyalty no be like that ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / 5 Common Phone Charging Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.