Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,617 members, 7,827,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly (33701 Views)

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Sheriff Missing At Convention As PDP Extends Makarfi’s Tenure / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by mach7(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
When Sen Ali Ndume reportedly made that confirmation, I hope he was speaking with a shameful expression.

How can the budget of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, presented by the President go missing.

The manner and rate at which strange things like this happen in our political sphere is seriously alarming.

I hope before today ends, a statement is issued, refuting this embarrassing news.

I seriously weep for my country.

Not tears of sorrow, but rather 'tears of bewilderment'

#missingbudget

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by engrajoo1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Well i tink if they cant find the hard and soft copies we the online surfers will provide it even if they need d hard copy we will print it for them they should write a comprehensive detailed letter to NL supermods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by drss(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
jieta:
what was he thinking before he submitted it(budget) to the national assemble.

it take him(bihari) four months if not more than to appoint ordinary minister he can fire at anytime. only GOD knows along it will take him to prepare a useless budget that will not be of any good to the average Nigeria
in d end after wasting so much time, d budget will be passed in august. nigerians don enta real one chance.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Made Up...
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by drss(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Daintelectual:

Are you not stupid? Won't he formally write the national assembly to withdraw the budget rather than stealing it? I think your brain has been properly vailed with stupidity!
see why we call sai baba supporters zombies thier reasoning faculty has been corrupted with APC propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by emperorchedda(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
jieta:
what was he thinking before he submitted it(budget) to the national assemble.

it take him(bihari) four months if not more than to appoint ordinary minister he can fire at anytime. only GOD knows along it will take him to prepare a useless budget that will not be of any good to the average Nigeria
So minister is ordinary??

Chai Nigeria which way??

Appointing a minister has never been a day's task especially when you want to appoint people you believe are fit for the task, that's why the constitution did not give a specific time a president can appoint his ministers
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by coolzeal(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nothing is missing... The Aboki's are protecting their brother from committing abomination.. LOL.. That budget is not reliable when oil price has crashed woefully and Nigeria is facing the biggest economic meltdown in her history.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by leofab(f): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
sai baba
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by szkz(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
I don't see how Buhari is to blame for missing documents in the national assembly, whoever was responsible for the documents should be held accountable,blames should not be apportioned, How and Why would the Senate of the federal republic of Nigeria, give such a cock and bull story
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by ayindejimmy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
I don't believe it. Since no official statement has been made by the Senate.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by 4nobody4every1: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Keneking:
Nigeria Senate sef grin

Where is lalasticlala sef? I am sure you are not missing in action grin grin grin grin
hahahaha, you are a clown, your monkey dey read budget for inside bush, why you no give am banana to chop grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by justmenoni: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
You support this? All u apc fans sometimes are just ridiculous with your comments... Why can't the president call back for the budget for corrections unless otherwise there are laws stipulating that such couldn't happen.

quote author=Adminisher post=41905854]We support this. Let the Presidency spend more time to look at the budget. Let positive input go into it from the IMF recommendations. Let all luxury cars and unnecessary procurements be removed. Sai Baba. This is CHANGE.[/quote]
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by nduchucks: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Oh boy scooby, dem go kill us wif laugh o. e be like say doggy don eat budget!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by TheFreeOne: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
#WhoStole2016Budget

Stealing is now corruption...EFCC should take note.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
See fud for wailers!
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Paulancebay(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:
We support this. Let the Presidency spend more time to look at the budget. Let positive input go into it from the IMF recommendations. Let all luxury cars and unnecessary procurements be removed. Sai Baba. This is CHANGE.

Your justification seems too extremely biased, national budget of Nigeria cannot be found, and all u could say is that he wants to correct what he didn't see as bin wrong abinitio? God! This party sentiment syndrome is a big problem, shai!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by id911(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Duletion:
Sorry, i found some pieces of paper in my toilet this morning, i didn't know it was the budget so i used it.

Una wan kill person with laff here o... Naija, country full of comedy
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wow! We are going to see a lot of drama and goof in this administration. I suspect it was secretly withdrawn but they have already denied that, so they choose to come up with more embarrassing lie.
May God help our leaders.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by manuelzz(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
They simply withdrew the budget because of the public outcry that followed after Buhari presented it..These APC leaders are just tactless,naïve and extremely shameless.

Buhari need make dem givam better knock for Head!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nnemuka(f): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
No money to steal again since oil nolonger yield returns as usual, they decided to steal our budget.
can you imagine?
A whole 6.08 trillion stolen from the higher chambers where senators reside oo....chei

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Mamog(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:
We support this. Let the Presidency spend more time to look at the budget. Let positive input go into it from the IMF recommendations. Let all luxury cars and unnecessary procurements be removed. Sai Baba. This is CHANGE.

So you are in agreement that the presidency and the president stole the budget abi?... so much for integrity and fighting corruption......
The presidency don't need steal d document all they needed to do was to write write simple letter seeking withdrawal..
Continue defending the indefensible...

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by ffo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
HOW CAN A DOCUMENT OF 1,800 PAGES GET MISSING? SO NO BACKUP FOR THE SOFT COPY. NA WA OOO

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Eluwilussit(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:

You are joking, right? angry

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by jieta: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
So minister is ordinary??

Chai Nigeria which way??

Appointing a minister has never been a day's task especially when you want to appoint people you believe are fit for the task, that's why the constitution did not give a specific time a president can appoint his ministers
of cus it take years to appoint minister. birds of the same feather. hiss
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
But withdrawing the budget is legit na, why "steal" it??
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Addicted2Women:
The USA 2016 budget also got stolen in the white house.

Buhari is the best president in the world.
$1 is almost 300 naira.

I hope Buhari will be the Nigerian president for 49 years

Oboy, see salad.

A beg you get anothe copy of this salad?
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by andywalt: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Where else can something like this happen but in Nigeria!?
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Mamog(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Nnemuka post=41907809]No money to steal again since oil nolonger yield returns as usual, they decided to steal our budget.
can you imagine?
A whole 6.08 trillion stolen from the higher chambers where senators reside oo....chei[/quo

Wetin we no go see for naija...]
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by great664(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:

cc: deji15 COME AND READ

You were arguing about this yesterday, I told you in any Lie there's an atom of truth. Hope its clear now that the said budget is withdraw but it will be an embarrassment so they term it STOLEN

AskYourself stolen by who?

You can't defend politicians, they are all the same.

Thank God it has been withdrawn and those changes we criticize, hopefully they will be corrected
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Brunel(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Inconclusivity continues...... Lol

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by appini: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Buhari is a big disgrace to democratic system of government.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Eluwilussit(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pavarottii:
Buhari led fed govt is a joke.

Na Nigerians who made him president be the joke. He didn't overthrow Jonathan. He won an election. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement / Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo / Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.