Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly (33695 Views)

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Sheriff Missing At Convention As PDP Extends Makarfi’s Tenure / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by great664(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2016
[s]
jaybim:

This is amusing. We both do not have any concrete evidence stating explicitly what happened to the budget. I question how u came to your conclusion (which u still haven't showed) and I am biased but you aren't? Ok
So such a sensitive document is reported missing in the house of assembly and u ignore the house to face the executive?
Please O, I know I'm biased and u are not... But if I give YOU money and then days later u wind up losing it, people should leave you and call me names right?

It's all good, continue playing ostrich. This Senate has moved to one show of shame to another since its inauguration, but I guess I'm the only one seeing that... After all, I'm simply biased and blind.
[/s]. Did you read the part when I pointed that IT HAS BEEN REPORTED DAYS BACK that the Budget has been withdrawn by the President? FF today who Will be the first suspect? Answer that and rewrite this shiit
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by jaybim: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2016
great664:
[s][/s]. Did you read the part when I pointed that IT HAS BEEN REPORTED DAYS BACK that the Budget has been withdrawn by the President? FF today who Will be the first suspect? Answer that and rewrite this shiit
No I didn't... You obviously read the part where I said we both do not have concrete evidence to proof our assumptions...but then again you have already proven that I'm blind.
Let's think, or at least try... Did they also delete the soft copies? I just downloaded the budget from the website of the budget office...QED

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Adminisher:
We support this. Let the Presidency spend more time to look at the budget. Let positive input go into it from the IMF recommendations. Let all luxury cars and unnecessary procurements be removed. Sai Baba. This is CHANGE.

You have no idea what you are saying. You are the kind of individual that will put PMB in trouble later.

How can you clearly see something wrong and justify it? Doctoring with financial figures in a submitted budget and what Dasuki did, there is little difference..
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by great664(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2016
jaybim:

No I didn't... You obviously read the part where I said we both do not have concrete evidence to proof our assumptions...but then again you have already proven that I'm blind.
Let's think, or at least try... Did they also delete the soft copies? I just downloaded the budget from the website of the budget office...QED
We are talking about Honesty and Integrity by writing to withdraw it....

If the one uploaded can be use to debate the Budget, that's the one you downloaded, why do they have to wait say it was stolen?

After effecting those changes, the one uploaded can be deleted easily and replace with a new one.

We are suspecting Buhari of withdrawing it because he is a suspect after what happened last week

They couldn't debate the Budget with the soft copy you pasted hence they suspended it yesterday to FIND the Hard Copy... So the one you uploaded is "Technically" useless to the House....
Do you agree that Buhari is a suspect as I pointed out?
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by jaybim: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2016
great664:
We are talking about Honesty and Integrity by writing to withdraw it....

If the one uploaded can be use to debate the Budget, that's the one you downloaded, why do they have to wait say it was stolen?

After effecting those changes, the one uploaded can be deleted easily and replace with a new one.

We are suspecting Buhari of withdrawing it because he is a suspect after what happened last week

They couldn't debate the Budget with the soft copy you pasted hence they suspended it yesterday to FIND the Hard Copy... So the one you uploaded is "Technically" useless to the House....
Do you agree that Buhari is a suspect as I pointed out?

Young man, what about the one at the HOR... Dogara has lost it too?

The logic with the soft copy simply means they could have easily downloaded and printed the budget document for their deliberations. If it had been altered, how would they know since nobody has reviewed the document.

Also, does it imply seriousness on the part of the lawmakers to wait till Tuesday to report the document missing. What this implies is that copies had not been circulated to senators for them to go study so that they can come on Tuesday with insights and a foundation for their deliberations? They waited till the day of the show.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Useless PDP cum jobless iPod youths still writhing in pains from their respective losses. Mistakes were made in the budget and it has quietly withdrawn for ammendment.

These guys live virtually on hues and cries. What a pathetic lot!

I thought they had soft-copies...? And please Mr President, weed out all those involved in the drafting of the budget for the presidency. They're potential looters.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by kutchs: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2016
olukenzo:
Useless PDP cum jobless iPod youths still writhing in pains from their respective losses. Mistakes were made in the budget and it has quietly withdrawn for ammendment.

These guys live virtually on hues and cries. What a pathetic lot!

I thought they had soft-copies...? And please Mr President, weed out all those involved in the drafting of the budget for the presidency. They're potential looters.
Nobody is above mistake we all agree. The president obviously didn't make much input into the check and obviously didn't check every detail before submitting. What would it have cost them to admit their mistake and then tell Nigerians they are withdrawing the budget to effect correction instated of lying to us?
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by DanielBObuje(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls let me ask which one are we to follow? Some papers said miss and this one is saying stole. A big grammar to understand here. Religion, political affiliations, ethnicity and other sentiment aside, let me answer nairaland by saying stole. Y are we fooling ourselves here? Do we ave a representative of the president? If NO then it must ave been stolen by our representatives who are political criminals. Did the ave a place to secure it for God sake. Let a lying sleep abeg.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
great664:
[s][/s]

Stop being blind Mr. and defending everything, To what End?

When have you heard in Nigeria History that Budget submitted to the Red Chamber develop wings over night and fly away?

In Pointed it out that it's an embarrassment to say it was withdraw to be amended when they were suppose to sit on it yesterday? Why are you Biased in ur judgement . Don't be a blind follower, you are smarter than that.

There is an atom of truth in every LIE. It's a good thing for the masses? Tell me, do you think Buhari supported using 17Million to buy C-Caution in case his car broke down on the way? So President car dey break down and then go leave am for road abey?
Those may be the adjustment and also the 3.6B for BMW which the Red Chamber frown upon because he denied them thiers and many morr...
Pls be wiser a little
If your life depends on the lie and the rumour you are spreading, then by all means continue. One thing I will guarantee you is that you will fail in your mission to misinform the public. The Zombie here is you, who has no proof, but rely on rumour and his wish as evidence. If you were to be invited by a judge to proof that the budget was withdrawn by the Presidency, what would be your proof? False accusation could get you into jail. By the way, are you from South East? Most people from that part reason like you. It is based on my observation and you can't fault that.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by 09ja: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
More news here: www.09ja.com
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by nasoweseeam: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Follow the news in funny editorial cartoons on nasoweseeam.com
/p6ro3e-ce

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by deepyuki(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wow! So this is what they used to sell my yam and akara this morning :oWow! So this is what they used to sell my yam and akara this morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.