Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly (33878 Views)

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Sheriff Missing At Convention As PDP Extends Makarfi’s Tenure / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by MrPresident1: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigeria's budget is stolen grin penkelemes

Is it truly true that Nigerians are unintelligent people? If not that they consider us as fools, how can they even ever moot this kind of nonsense to us?

This is the truth: Nigerians, they have removed that budget so they can include IMF recommendations in it, you are being enslaved!

grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by charlycharles(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:
We support this. Let the Presidency spend more time to look at the budget. Let positive input go into it from the IMF recommendations. Let all luxury cars and unnecessary procurements be removed. Sai Baba. This is CHANGE.
hmmmm this is change?
hmmmm u just supported this because is bubu
hmmmm continue
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by nkowaputa(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Embarrasing. This shouldn't make headlines na. I believe there should be duplicate copies of the document in case of possible occurances like this.. so why make a fuss over it?
What is the intention of making a headline out of it? To make fun of APC and Buhari?
Why is Nigeria like this?

Go and sit down

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by nkowaputa(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
wristbangle:
Wetin person no go see finish for naija.

As long as it is for benefit of the country, I support the withdrawal.

It wasn't withdrawn but stolen. U support theft?
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by onatisi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
This government is a complete joke. Very soon most countries will be making funny jokes and cartoons about Nigeria all courtesy of apc.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by wristbangle: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
nkowaputa:

It wasn't withdrawn but stolen. U support theft?

shocked na wa oo. U come steal am!
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by henryomez(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
The Senate should miss along side.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:
We support this. Let the Presidency spend more time to look at the budget. Let positive input go into it from the IMF recommendations. Let all luxury cars and unnecessary procurements be removed. Sai Baba. This is CHANGE.
>>>the Presidency & by extension, the Federal Executive govt presented d budget.
><<Constitutionally, the Federal Legislature will review & appropriate the bill, not d Executive.
><>Let me educate u, if after d legislature appropriate the budget, Buhari refuses to sign it into law cos d amount set aside for exotic cars for members of NA is high, d legislature may forcefully approve d budget by over riding d President's veto via a consensus vote of 2/3 of d members of d NA.
<>>Next tym be sure of wot u want to comment. no dey fall hands with stack ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by brainpower(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:

I try my best to keep away from people's comments here afterall it's their opinion. But this your comment really shocked me. Are you for real? Now I believe that there are robots who support political parties in this country. Programmed to say sai baba at every provocation. I believe you also shout say baba when you are about to lay with you woman. How can you as a man not ask real questions. Is it really lost? Who stole it? I would have asked you to go for psychological counselling but I think you aren't more than 18years so this should be expected from you and your kind. I blame those that allow teenagers to comment in politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by iyerikan12: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is impossible, hold the person responsible and he supposed to live that sit immediately.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Dom2020: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigeria which way forward
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Lakesyd32: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
this is not only a disgrace to the nation but an high level of incompetency in our legislative arm of government. how can a whole budget be missing when its not Buhari's certificate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Mykelpato(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
First in History.. grin Only in buhari's Administration
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by oweman: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
I won't believe this till channel TV 8pm news nairaland cant sell me this yarn.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by BushidoBlue(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
The disgrace isn't the fact that it was "stolen" the big disgrace is that some "zone b's " still shiver and shriek under the spell of sycophancy as they support the scenario.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by BushidoBlue(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
brainpower:

I try my best to keep away from people's comments here afterall it's their opinion. But this your comment really shocked me. Are you for real? Now I believe that there are robots who support political parties in this country. Programmed to say sai baba at every provocation. I believe you also shout say baba when you are about to lay with you woman. How can you as a man not ask real questions. Is it really lost? Who stole it? I would have asked you to go for psychological counselling but I think you aren't more than 18years so this should be expected from you and your kind. I blame those that allow teenagers to comment in politics.

You can imagine...

They are called "zone b's"
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Justicealh3(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Still cant laungh at APC.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by onyeogalu1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
dacool1:
Not from a credible source

It has been confirm by most of the radio stations here in Abuja
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by ASL33: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
wristbangle:
Wetin person no go see finish for naija.

As long as it is for benefit of the country, I support the withdrawal.
Its missing not withdrawal.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by 4C2215131: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hehehehe....cinema.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by TheFreeOne: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lakesyd32:
this is not only a disgrace to the nation but an high level of incompetency in our legislative arm of government. how can a whole budget be missing when its not Buhari's certificate?

Lol
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by blank(f): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
How's it possible for the soft copies to be stolen? Did they delete it, steal the laptop, corrupt the file? Seriously, no one made a single copy?

God help this country. Sometimes I just want to run away and never return.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by edupedia: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Addicted2Women:
The USA 2016 budget also got stolen in the white house.

Buhari is the best president in the world.
$1 is almost 300 naira.

I hope Buhari will be the Nigerian president for 49 years

...na 2015 election still dey shock u laik dis?...sooooooooorrrryyyyy ooo...

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by soflygerian(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
WHO STOLE OUR BUDGET?? can't believe am even typing this shit.. Lwkmd..
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by TheFreeOne: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
Nigeria's budget is stolen grin penkelemes

Is it truly true that Nigerians are unintelligent people? If not that they consider us as fools, how can they even ever moot this kind of nonsense to us?

This is the truth: Nigerians, they have removed that budget so they can include IMF recommendations in it, you are being enslaved!

grin

I read somewhere that Saraki met with Buhari shortly after news broke about the missing budget. Maybe they are scheming on how to tinker with the budget.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by porka: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Shame!

Utter shame!!

Despicable!!!

This is the government that some people have put all their hope on?

This is the government that is 'fighting corruption'?

They couldn't do a simple letter of recall and amend the offending sections of the budget which have embarrassed them.

They have to steal the document and then 'amend' it to make it look like those sections were not there before.

This is ROGUE change.

Very doubtful if we would have a single institution that will survive this SATANIC change by the time they finish.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by PreyingMantis(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:
Do they have to stoop so low as to steal the document before effecting changes on the over-bloated budget of corruption? APC is a huge embarassment to governance!
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by 1miccza: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
brainpower:

My brother the level of ignorance and sheer illiteracy displayed by these party and government supporters never ceases to amaze me.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by princeade86(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
God bless nigeria
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by 1miccza: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
When i say these government is a government of propaganda APC warriors would begin to spit venom. Imagine this poo,instead of telling the poor masses that they have secretly and stylishly withdrawn the budget,they are acting out this sorry excuse for a movie. Sickos!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.