Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly (33690 Views)

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Sheriff Missing At Convention As PDP Extends Makarfi’s Tenure / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by honfnj: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Freegift75:
Fake news
It's fake because it's true.. Anu ohia

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by cucuzee247(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
I doubt if this is not some cooked up story. But then if it is true, i smell conspiracy!
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by kissval1388: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
#bringbackourbudget#
security lock the door nobody is going out of that house. make all the senators remove there babanriga and suit. thorough searching ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by TheFreeOne: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:
We support this. Let the Presidency spend more time to look at the budget. Let positive input go into it from the IMF recommendations. Let all luxury cars and unnecessary procurements be removed. Sai Baba. This is CHANGE.

Are you insinuating Buhari stole the missing budget and you are his accomplice

Red alert: Any EFCC operative in the house grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by janvier27(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
I thought the best way to safeguard a thing is to put it in the custody of someone who has the propensity to pick what does not belong to him . Senate just proved me wrong.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by iokpebholo: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:
We support this. Let the Presidency spend more time to look at the budget. Let positive input go into it from the IMF recommendations. Let all luxury cars and unnecessary procurements be removed. Sai Baba. This is CHANGE.
u mean say u support a d missing of a whole budget document for senate?hmmmmmmmmm wen wil u stop attaching political sentiments on national issues?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by SmartMugu: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigeria is indeed a joke. How could the soft and hard copies of a country's budget be stolen? Is the budget a statue? Was the soft copy saved on a diskette? See how crude our leaders are. What happened to leveraging databases at the government level at the least.
Hope CNN airs this joke for the rest of the world to laugh at.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Excellent7(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
ffo:
HOW CAN A DOCUMENT OF 1,800 PAGES GET MISSING? SO NO BACKUP FOR THE SOFT COPY. NA WA OOO

I hope this turns out to be a joke!
On a serious note, if it is the 1800 page document they are looking for, I have a soft copy of it.
They should just ask Nigerians to help them, and I personally will be more than willing to give them the soft copy and if need be, print the whole 1800 pages for free for them to pick up.
I crave to see a reason for hope, but unfortunately I am yet to see one!
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:

Noted
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by BeClever: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
At the end nobody will be accused or persecuted because it was stolen by saints..

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by sk4real2(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is a national disgrace!
Nigerians must rise to say NO to this carelessness, first it was Bubu traveling all over the world telling them that we are corrupt, we are indiscipline etc!!!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by coolzeal(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nnemuka:
No money to steal again since oil nolonger yield returns as usual, they decided to steal our budget.
can you imagine?
A whole 6.08 trillion stolen from the higher chambers where senators reside oo....chei
It's just a paper and not currency.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by VirginFinder: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
hahahahaha

All I care for is that the budget should be adjusted to conform with current realities.

I dont care how the budget is withdrawn - frontdoor or backdoor.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by ffo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Excellent7:

I hope this turns out to be a joke!
On a serious note, if it is the 1800 page document they are looking for, I have a soft copy of it.
They should just ask Nigerians to help them, and I personally will be more than willing to give them the soft copy and if need be, print the whole 1800 pages for free for them to pick up.
I crave to see a reason for hope, but unfortunately I am yet to see one!

I will suport you on this, we can jointly send it to Sen Ndume. shameless guys
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by SmartMugu: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
ffo:
HOW CAN A DOCUMENT OF 1,800 PAGES GET MISSING? SO NO BACKUP FOR THE SOFT COPY. NA WA OOO
I guess the Presidency still uses a typewriter to type the budget this age. The missing soft copies are the ribbons.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by TBD(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
This people are not serious at all how can the a national budget got missing...?
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:
stop been a hypocrite the budget was STOLEN don't you get that .the presidency should come up with a better excuse this time for me is shows the high level of incompetence in this present administration
note :
APC still moving in circles may God save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by jaybim: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
I have read and reread the post... I failed to see you where it was stated that the executive is responsible for the missing document. Why are people blaming the president, when all the venom should be directed at the lawmakers? Let's try to be logical with criticism abeg
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by rhemahil(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thought Provoking! “I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government” Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by godwin120alex: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dis is very funny
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Kiakia(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
It is embarassing to be reading this type of things on facebook. Nigerians should be spared of this type of stories.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
I will not be supprise if the budgetnappers will ask for N6trillion to release the budget. Nigeria! One week, one controversy. cryI will not be supprise if the budgetnappers will ask for N6trillion to release the budget. Nigeria! One week, one controversy.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by giftiebrown(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
END TIME BUDGET
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by honfnj: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
If this true.. lai mohamed Is a very big liar.. He is caused..
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Tex42(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin

Dear Nigerians,
How did we get here cry cry cry

What a National Disgrace

Did Dasuki share it along with the $2.1 billion

Did Nnamdi Kanu kidnap it from the zoo

Oh sorry, I blame Jonathan for not making provisions for missing budget before he left grin

Mr Lai Mohammed,
Please give us some lies to save the day as usual grin grin grin

Lai Mohammed be like; the presidency 'technically' borrowed the budget from the National assembly and would be returned 'in the fullness of time'.

Trust Lai and the presidency to roll out new lies in the form of carcass for their zombies. They seem to always have a reason or someone to blame for their F ups.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Tex42(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
BeClever:
At the end nobody will be accused or persecuted because it was stolen by saints..
Epic!
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by erimmy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
But Buhari said that Stealing is corruption na. Now come a whole national budget with such huge amount of money on it is stolen on the President's watch?. Change indeed.
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by Excellent7(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
ffo:

I will suport you on this, we can jointly send it to Sen Ndume. shameless guys

I have it and the following in soft copies:

a) 2016 Proposed Budget Details
b) 2016 Appropriation Bill
c) 2016 – 2018 Medium term Expenditure Framework

Those that are supposed to lead us should stop embarrassing and traumatizing us!
Those that want can download their copies here: http://yourbudgit.com/?page_id=159
#Thebudgetcannotbemissing
#wehaveourcopies

If care is not taken we will still be in this budget "ish" till June 2016.
A car that is running late is not good to have accident.
After loosing momentum for 6 months, now they are telling us cock and bull story, and how the shot the bird and the mother flew away!
So they want to tell us since the documents came to them they did not distribute it, they have not started studying it to get prepared for reasonable and critical inputs? They just parked it in a cartoon or drawer?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by tete7000(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adminisher:

Change is that the budget be stolen? You support illegality? Na wa for you o!
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by johnmartus(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
SEE HOW THEY PROTESTING BECAUSE OF MERE PAPER WENT MISSING YOU MAYBE THINK THEY LOVE NIGERIA SAME THEM CASTIGATING THE PRESIDENT FOR FIGHTING AGAINST CORRUPTION
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by tyangel: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigeria as a country is bn turn to ordinary toy that anyhow pple can just bn playing with....... Highly shameful joor
Re: 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly by MarioUKJM: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
As a foreigner, I love Nigeria, I want to spend at least a year in my life there... But these stories confuse me... I'm not sure what to think...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest, Demand Adeosun’s Removal / Yuletide: John Abang, Anambra Police Chief Storms Headbridge Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.