Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

*** Please Urgent Advice Needed *** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *** Please Urgent Advice Needed *** (452 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / Please Urgent Advice Needed / Please, Urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** Please Urgent Advice Needed *** by amieands12: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good Afternoon Niaralander,
Please i really need to make urgent decision right now.. I need advice and i mean advice from matured minds please.. This is not a cooked story please believe me and kindly say the right thing..
I am Tolulope.. I just created this New ID to Hide my identity..
I met this girl call Grace (Not Real Name) at Unilag when i went to visit a friend of mine at Amina Hall (Faculty of Education).
The girl look very much attractive and beautiful at first sight so i decided to give it a shot...
I approached her .. started a little conversation with her .. at the end of the conversation we exchanged contact... That was how we started our friendship. To cut the story short, we both fell in love with each other...
I am in a very hot sit right now which i needed urgent advice about this girl..
1. This girl earn 3X of what i earn
2. This girl really want to settle down with me
3 She want us to rent a new apartment together which cost 400k
4 She Dropped 250k and told me to add the remaining 150k to it..
Note: I am not asking for anyone to give me or borrow me money i am just writing this to seek for an advice

Now the problem is that i don't have the 150k to add to the money.. please what do you think i can do... should i tell her the truth or lie to her till when i will be able to raise the 150k.
Re: *** Please Urgent Advice Needed *** by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
See Gobe
Re: *** Please Urgent Advice Needed *** by amieands12: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
oluface:
See Gobe
why did u say that?
Re: *** Please Urgent Advice Needed *** by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bros

You know one thing you can't do in this life? Make money out of thin air. If you don't have it, you don't have it. Think of something else. This babe must sha love u or else........

Or as Drake would say: "If you ain't got it, you ain't got it; the theory is brilliant" grin
Re: *** Please Urgent Advice Needed *** by Collinberg(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Don't lie to her about it,i wouldn't advice u to ever do that,u said u didn't have the N150,answer this question.. When u finally save up to N150k,would u like to spend it all on a house? Won't u furnish the house and buy food stuffs? Talk to her about it,tell her the truth and hope for the best,it isn't a must that u must rent that particular house,there are other cheap houses that are good looking.. just be truthful...
Re: *** Please Urgent Advice Needed *** by eleko1: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
undecided undecided what advise do u need here oga LINUS ? U open fake username,that one nah ofensi self. 2,fake girlfriend name. 3, u met a student who earn tripple income dan u. 4, u are a jobless(u are probably a student too)..so,if una rent the flat,what about furniture etc? All i read here amount to ARABIAN TALES
Re: *** Please Urgent Advice Needed *** by Philtim(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
bro i admire ur courage...truth is dnt even think of lying to her....be truthful wif her nd she will respect u more if she truly loves u.

(1) (Reply)

Sentimental Love Song / 19 Year Old Part Time Olosho Busted Doing If For $5 / Marry Two Wives Or Go To Jail, Eritrean Government Tells Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.